Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:48:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 119553 times)
hypnos2k

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:10:35 PM

think of only one thing: ourselves at this moment in history we are the pioneers of a revolution that will explode in the coming years as the butt of a camel full of TNT in the dawn of a new day ....

At that moment you will understand that bitcoin will be the currency of the future.

and ... forgive me for my colorful and trivial language ... it is stronger than me

Cheesy
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:10:49 PM

My future hope for bitcoin will make a big change for the world, and will make everyone better than ever.

For sure that Bitcoin is giving hopes to many people and it will keep doing that. You won't regret for investing Bitcoin, also in the future. Bitcoin will have a bright future. Soon, Bitcoin will have a place to be a main currency.
really investing in Bitcoin is very profitable because Bitcoin has a very good future and I think, soon the world will accept Bitcoin.

Yes this is the truth, the future of bitcoin is to be the universal currency of planet Earth... I wish to invest all possible.
I also agree.Bitcoin will become our global currency one of these days.I know its very possible because more and more people are now giving support to bitcoin and are even using it already.And some countries have adopted it already even its price is not stable,but the potential of bitcoin is very promising on the other hand.
piepu75

Activity: 127

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:14:51 PM

think of only one thing: ourselves at this moment in history we are the pioneers of a revolution that will explode in the coming years as the butt of a camel full of TNT in the dawn of a new day ....

At that moment you will understand that bitcoin will be the currency of the future.

ok my friend... I also agree that Bitcoin will become a global currency one of these days. But there is a long road to run...

Just only think to eventual government ban.... for example...

but in the long run I agree that bitcoin will be adopted by more and more people, as the potential of bitcoin is very promising too.

But I always though I dwell on having caution and foresight at the same time
hypnos2k

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:19:53 PM

ok my friend... I also agree that Bitcoin will become a global currency one of these days. But there is a long road to run...

Just only think to eventual government ban.... for example...

but in the long run I agree that bitcoin will be adopted by more and more people, as the potential of bitcoin is very promising too.

But I always though I dwell on having caution and foresight at the same time

Fortune befriends the bold

Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.

Boldness be my friend.  Wink

Bitcoin is a life changer...

Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:39:32 PM

The future of this bitcoin i think it will going to rise the value, as of now we can see the value of bitcoin is still going to rise so that it is big opportunties for us to cashout our bitcoin or trade our altcoins to bitcoins.
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:46:52 PM

What I want to point out is that some people by reading your words can invest more than they can afford, and then risk losing all the money they own .. it's not a bet but an investment for the future to be done with extreme caution ... Although the price of bitcoin will come to the moon.

good luck  Wink

exactly once, all must be taken into account with the mature, do not overcome lust because tempted great things do not samapai wrong step, if investing denagn ability and experience that we have, in order to manage with maximum,
successful greeting profit
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:49:41 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 12:56:19 AM by hurain

My future hope for bitcoin will make a big change for the world, and will make everyone better than ever.

For sure that Bitcoin is giving hopes to many people and it will keep doing that. You won't regret for investing Bitcoin, also in the future. Bitcoin will have a bright future. Soon, Bitcoin will have a place to be a main currency.
really investing in Bitcoin is very profitable because Bitcoin has a very good future and I think, soon the world will accept Bitcoin.

Yes this is the truth, the future of bitcoin is to be the universal currency of planet Earth... I wish to invest all possible.
I also agree.Bitcoin will become our global currency one of these days.I know its very possible because more and more people are now giving support to bitcoin and are even using it already.And some countries have adopted it already even its price is not stable,but the potential of bitcoin is very promising on the other hand.
i think bitcoin is already a global currency because currently bitcoin is present though out the world as you can find the users of bitcoin in every corner of the world and hope that still its users will be continuously increasing because upto now i think less than 2% people have adopted bitcoin while the rest of the people do not know about bitcoin.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:46:25 AM

The stronger bitcoin community globally makes the future of bitcoin better, they are willing to spend a lot of money to invest bitcoin so that prices continue to rise. I'm sure the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:23:06 AM

I'm still optimistic about the future of bitcoin because of the increasing number of loyal users, even many very fanatical users, they continue to buy bitcoin regardless of price so as to make bitcoin look brighter in the future.
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:34:55 AM

The future of this bitcoin i think it will going to rise the value, as of now we can see the value of bitcoin is still going to rise so that it is big opportunties for us to cashout our bitcoin or trade our altcoins to bitcoins.
Bitcoin in the future will be valuable and maybe rare. Absolutely the price of Bitcoin will increase strongly. For those who intend to buy Bitcoin, buy it now or you will regret. Bitcoin now is giving hope to many people in the world. In the future, more people will be received hope by Bitcoin.
Laneqwer

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:38:36 AM

An alternative solution is called SegWit, which allows the transfer of some Bitcoin activity on the external network. However, it can reduce the productivity of miners, mostly in China, who invest millions of dollars in giant Bitcoin plow farms.
Developers and miners have proposed a so-called SegWit2X, which pushes the SegWit performance threshold down to 80% while increasing the size of the encrypted string to 2 MB. However, some people are still afraid of the possibility that the Bitcoin world is divided, thus creating more than one virtual Bitcoin currency.
pnx17

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:20:59 AM

The best way to look at bitcoin is to compare it with shares. Use only the money you can afford to lose.
If Bitcoin can gain mainstream acceptance, like it is just another way to diversify your investment, the price will probably keep going higher with less volatility.
If Bitcoin remains in the fringes and is associated with getting rich schemes and illegal activities, then it will either go down like the dotcom-bubble or the tulip-mania like all bubbles do or the government will use the four horsemen of the infocalypse* as an excuse to crack down on cryptocurrencies. Governments and big cooperations increasingly want to spy and control you, if you believe you can move all your money outside of their control and they will just let you get away with it, you are mistaken.

The reason why I invested in BTC 4 years ago: to keep some of my money outside of the banking system. I have savings-account, some shares, a pension-fund, some small gold and silver coins, some cash and some cryptocoins. If you put all your money in cryptocoins it will probably end up in tears.

*The Four horseman of the infocalypse are terrorists, pedophiles, drug dealers, and money launderers. They are used by governments and politicians as an excuse to crack down on encryption, privacy and cryptocurrencies.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:54:58 AM

Bitcoin is already 9 years old and we know the price has reached $ 4200 while the first time present bitcoin price of no more than $ 1. This is amazing because users are growing globally. I'm sure, the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.
piepu75

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:40:03 PM

The best way to look at bitcoin is to compare it with shares. Use only the money you can afford to lose.
If Bitcoin can gain mainstream acceptance, like it is just another way to diversify your investment, the price will probably keep going higher with less volatility.
If Bitcoin remains in the fringes and is associated with getting rich schemes and illegal activities, then it will either go down like the dotcom-bubble or the tulip-mania like all bubbles do or the government will use the four horsemen of the infocalypse* as an excuse to crack down on cryptocurrencies. Governments and big cooperations increasingly want to spy and control you, if you believe you can move all your money outside of their control and they will just let you get away with it, you are mistaken.

The reason why I invested in BTC 4 years ago: to keep some of my money outside of the banking system. I have savings-account, some shares, a pension-fund, some small gold and silver coins, some cash and some cryptocoins. If you put all your money in cryptocoins it will probably end up in tears.

*The Four horseman of the infocalypse are terrorists, pedophiles, drug dealers, and money launderers. They are used by governments and politicians as an excuse to crack down on encryption, privacy and cryptocurrencies.

Exactly! This is also my point of view Use only the money you can afford to lose and invested intelligently.

In the long run, the amount of bitcoin that you have buyed will be your retirement and your wealth ... but in the negative case, if bitcoin would disappear, then you will only lose a fraction of your money and not all your money.

as with any investment, you must always diversify.

anyway I believe that bitcoin in long term will be accepted from all over the world ....

piepu75

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:50:39 PM

Some good news about this

Argentina is set to receive 200 ‘bi-directional’ Bitcoin ATMs next month in an initiative responding to the “world monetary order changing.”
https://cointelegraph.com/news/argentina-jumps-on-bitcoin-atm-bandwagon-with-200-expected-in-october

Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov conveyed this at a recent financial forum in Moscow. He assured Russian users of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that the government will not outlaw nor penalize people who use cryptocurrencies.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/russia-is-working-on-legalizing-status-of-bitcoin-other-cryptocurrencies-rt

Former New York State Legislature staffer Patrick Nelson is accepting donations in Bitcoin for his candidacy as congressman for New York’s 21st Congressional District. Nelson has filed his candidacy in early 2017.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/pro-bitcoin-us-congressional-candidate-starts-accepting-bitcoin-donations-for-2018

Egypt is to get its first cryptocurrency exchange in September when Bitcoin Egypt prepares to go live.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/egypts-first-bitcoin-exchange-prepares-for-lift-off

yes, the future of bitcoin is the mainstream adoption..... we have only to wait and see.... and we are in the early times, so we are lucky!
Open4lies

Activity: 552

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:29:59 PM

Bitcoin is already 9 years old and we know the price has reached $ 4200 while the first time present bitcoin price of no more than $ 1. This is amazing because users are growing globally. I'm sure, the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.
But like your said, in perspective of new investors do not know Bitcoin or cryptocurrency, they will think Bitcoin look like as a bubble growth and this bubble can breakdown anytime. Because the value of it has changed higher than x4000!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Mrsmants

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:00:07 PM

In my view stage bitcoin will much more glory in the potential but it is can not shut the possibility that bitcoin will keep as this or much more down rather than now.
Irfanmsa

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:39:03 PM

Increasing use of virtual exchange tools, wider acceptance, and declining growth in the use of banknotes leads many to believe that cryptocurrency of Bitcoin and Ethereum is the future, and it is a good future for the bitcoin to invest in ....
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:56:05 PM

The future of bitcoin is that we don't know anything about that yet.
Rojectime

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:24:28 AM

Potential for bitcoin often seems to be affluent since it is modern and is usually altering. Which means it is by no means the exact same the day just before so that keeps it fresh and new end users to it will see that. That is the purpose I think bitcoin will usually attractiveness to the community because it is new to them and want to know more about it, if it is increasing in worth that is.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: