Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:11:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 119553 times)
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:11:38 AM

I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve because of the 2 big countries of USA and Japan that have legalized bitcoin, when the two big countries are legalize it will be followed by another country.
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:13:00 AM

I think that we just need to be patient, and bitcoin will one day be very important currency because it is independent of any government.Bitcoin future is nice.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:33:02 AM

If i will speculate the future of bitcoin today, i can say that it will still survive even if bitcoin will continuously have a sluggish and bumpy road. I also believe that there will be time when bitcoin breaks out from its sluggish movement and skyrocket again to a new all time high and breaking its previous highest price ever recorded.

Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:35:51 AM

The future of bitcoins seems to be very good and I dont thin its going anywhere as the price will be higher in future as we will see many new adoptors start using bitcoins.
Hopefully what you say is true about the future of bitcoin looks good and I also hope for bitcoin, so let's add the name of bitcoin to explode in any country so bitcoin gets more famous.
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:42:06 AM

I am sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve because the two major US and Japanese countries have legalized bitcoin. Bitcoin is called the future currency of the world in the way it is increasingly popular. Bitcoin has made people richer than their imagination and expectations in a very short time.
elyfia0203

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:15:52 AM

Bitcoins were designed to be – and, in many ways, are – the perfect digital currency: they’re frictionless, anonymous, and cryptographically astonishingly secure. For anybody who’s ever suffered the incompetence of a bank, or bristled at the fees involved in just spending money, either domestically or abroad – that is to say, for all of us – the promise of bitcoin is the holy grail of payments. Especially since, to all intents and purposes, bitcoins are invisible to law enforcement and the taxman.

Those strengths are also weaknesses. No one wants to risk losing millions of dollars worth of currency overnight, just because they were outsmarted by some computer hacker.

Chances are that governments will want to control monetary policy "manually" (politically), as opposed to let math do the decisions for them.

That would mean for governments to give up the crucially important power to willfully control wealth distribution.

I see this part by far the biggest hurdle in the future of Bitcoin.

Although the political slogan in all developed countries is "free market economy" - it is only free, as long as the political elite is free to set the rules. Including monetary policies.

The technical ingenuity of Bitcoin is that it is a platform, that allows to bypass this nation state government power and control, by connecting citizens directly, anywhere around the globe to vote about the price of a mutually accepted, therefore existing currency, that they can use among each other to trade goods and services - purely on the value that is determined across the globe, real time, by them, the participating individual citizens.

The implication of this is hard to overestimate.

Smiley Smiley
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:57:16 AM

I am sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve because the two major US and Japanese countries have legalized bitcoin. Bitcoin is called the future currency of the world in the way it is increasingly popular. Bitcoin has made people richer than their imagination and expectations in a very short time.

I am pretty sure that bitcoins future will be successful. It will continue to help many more people on their living and give everything they wanted. Bitcoin will be more successful and improve in years passed by because it really attracts many people and be interested to join in this kind of transaction. Hope bitcoin will last long to help many people in their living.
tunctioncloud

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:02:58 AM

No body can predict the future of bitcoin... here in India also govt. says its not banning but try to regularize it... but nobody knows how and when?

That is a great move from the government of India. Every state that can recognise Bitcoin will just make increase its legitimacy.
greggypiggy

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:06:37 AM

Bitcoin might be the future of currency exchange. Dont forget that bitcoin doesnt reach it full potential and capacity , many people doesnt know how good bitcoin is. Bitcoin might take over or maybe considered as one of the trusted currency in the mere future. Bitcoin has the flexibility to adjust according to the situation. Many people will learn about bitcoin and it will be a huge news that will invite a lot of investors to invest their money to bitcoin. Bitcoin will be a stable currency in the mere future. Dont worry, i know it will continue to improve  and its future will become brilliant.
soma50

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:13:36 AM

It's hard to tell what bitcoin will be in the future. Because in some countries this bitcoin has been banned.
 Some people are afraid of selling bitcoin right away. So bitcoin's rate is not stable.
It was up to 10 lakhs. Now it is up to 5 to 6 lakhs.
Jerylo

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:21:16 AM

Biticoin is future vale very biggest cost and in india
It is more expensive by the people and it exchange more profit value bye btc.
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:27:14 AM

I'm sure no one can be sure how the future of bitcoin is, because it is different from everyone's point of view about bitcoin. I think it can be taken over by the bank or maybe it is not, because for me it is very difficult to say what will happen with bitcoin because for me we should wait and see what will happen to us Smiley
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:37:04 PM

If i will speculate the future of bitcoin today, i can say that it will still survive even if bitcoin will continuously have a sluggish and bumpy road. I also believe that there will be time when bitcoin breaks out from its sluggish movement and skyrocket again to a new all time high and breaking its previous highest price ever recorded.

I enjoyed reading this old thread very much, especially when I read this stuff dated November, 4, 2014. Citation: “yesterday Bitcoin already flying, not just jump. Namely around 2012 when prices reached $ 700, and now he began to try to rise again, although probably not as it used to be, he just needs recognition and it would make a better”
Cool. Could anybody guess what would happen to BTC in 4 years?  Roll Eyes
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:38:34 AM

I enjoyed reading this old thread very much, especially when I read this stuff dated November, 4, 2014. Citation: “yesterday Bitcoin already flying, not just jump. Namely around 2012 when prices reached $ 700, and now he began to try to rise again, although probably not as it used to be, he just needs recognition and it would make a better”
Cool. Could anybody guess what would happen to BTC in 4 years?  Roll Eyes
No one could really guess but I am holding until the time come that I can sell for a big profit.
I know the price has dump hard today but it does not mean the future is not great, I can still hold because I believe bitcoin will continue to rise just
like in the past, everything we see now is just temporary, after this, it will be a great pump.

Herjuna

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:31:22 AM

In my opinion the future depends on the country's regulation regarding bitcoins, because if a country prohibits all access bitcoins, then bitcoins not exist, we proposed to the rules about existence of bitcoins can be made so that the eye money crypto can exist.
Zaarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:00:23 PM

I think it will gonna last continuously and has a shiny once ahead. will the block-chain a developing hours of daylight by hours of day why not it is is not gonna compete along surrounded by the bitcoin world. it is quite obvious that government would not make a clean breast it fully get yet it will have its own mannerism.
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:53:35 PM

I think that we just need to be patient, and bitcoin will one day be very important currency because it is independent of any government.Bitcoin future is very very Smart future. Bitcoin is a nice.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:55:09 PM

Bitcoin might be the future of currency exchange. Dont forget that bitcoin doesnt reach it full potential and capacity , many people doesnt know how good bitcoin is. Bitcoin might take over or maybe considered as one of the trusted currency in the mere future. Bitcoin has the flexibility to adjust according to the situation. Many people will learn about bitcoin and it will be a huge news that will invite a lot of investors to invest their money to bitcoin. Bitcoin will be a stable currency in the mere future. Dont worry, i know it will continue to improve  and its future will become brilliant.

Agree. Bitcoin still has a long way to go before it becomes a full-fledged mainstream cryptocurrency. Since it is only 9 years since its inception, there's a lot of improvements needed to make the blockchain technology more robust than ever before. While Bitcoin may not be the perfect cryptocurrency, it has managed to bring us the decentralization of the financial system as we know it. Therefore, I believe that more people will join the revolution and Bitcoin will grow much stronger as times goes by.

Given the level of adoption it has experienced from investors, to entrepreneurs, and more, it will have a bright future ahead of it. Of course, during Bitcoin's time there will be FUD all over the mainstream media trying to destroy it. But, in my eyes, it will be here to stay given its decentralized nature leaving the middleman out of the equation. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:09:35 PM

Wink nice read this post topic.

I just want to give some points for future Bitcoin.

Here are 10 bitcoin predictions from Altucher:

1. At least there will be one country whose currency is dead, possibly Argentina or Venezuela. This will make the bitcoin adopters increase enormously, which will trigger an increase in bitcoin value to over USD 50 thousand when it happens.

2. The mainstream bank will receive bitcoin, and start offering bitcoin storage facilities. They will also create digital currency derivatives.

3. 95% of digital currencies other than bitcoin will disappear, just like when dotcom sites are booming. On the other hand, digital currencies that survive the exchange rate will increase dramatically. This will happen in the next four to six months.

4. The US government will quietly start accumulating one of the small digital currencies to facilitate transactions in gray areas with other countries. This is actually already starting to happen, but it will be big in 2018.

5. China will invest heavily in digital currency, though most likely not bitcoin. The Chinese government will want to have a competitive digital currency with bitcoin. Condition of the digital currency should be able to control them.

6. The main problem in digital currency is volatility, and this is predicted to decrease drastically in 2018.

7. More and more companies will pay their freelancers using digital currency, which will trigger tax reforms.

8. The digital currency will change the monopoly of a currency that is by the government of a country, just like the internet that changed the monopoly practice in the telephone industry.

9. There will be new government agencies created to analyze digital currency regulation.

10. Thousands of digital currency companies will be created and will go public, but only a few can succeed.

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
SteshaScott

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:27:37 PM

I think the bitcoin will be the next currency of the world, it has a great potential.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: