Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 02:01:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never buy ico: ByteCent, EQX, Sys, Craig, Vior...  (Read 26255 times)
WowWtf

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:10:33 PM

can one of you idiots tell me the definition of "scam" and how this definition applies to an ICO? I'm interested

How about launching a business, providing at least a litte bit of proof of your work (+identity) and then ask for crowdfunding ?  

Not crowdfunding bevor the first line of code ?   Will end in scam in most cases.

Sorry what has that got to do with the actual coin? How does this make a coin a "scam" or do you not understand the question?

Actually very much , if you provide your identity and bank account then you cannot run away.  when you are anonymous there is alewas the possibilty ...

doc12 has a point. Crypto, I'm not sure if to take you serious...but you'd want people to give their bank account information away...You're trolling right...?

All that should be required is for the identities of the individuals involved to be known, and real. That way if a scam is done, they get jail time. Basically only invest in IPO's in which the identity of the dev/his team is known. The devs should no way in hell have to provide information like their bank account, street address, etc, Bitcointalk is full of crazy mothafuckas...

OK you are right. But how to make sure that the identity is not fake ?  If there is a middle man (like POD) this can always be corrupted.

Have their identity verified by individuals that know them or instritutions etc. Or, just research the devs yourself, look for pictures of him online, verify d.o.b's etc. If everything adds up, then it's most likely real, if not then it's most likely fake.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:11:38 PM

CryptoJerk

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:11:48 PM

doc12 has a point. Crypto, I'm not sure if to take you serious...but you'd want people to give their bank account information away...You're trolling right...?

All that should be required is for the identities of the individuals involved to be known, and real. That way if a scam is done, they get jail time. Basically only invest in IPO's in which the identity of the dev/his team is known. The devs should no way in hell have to provide information like their bank account, street address, etc, Bitcointalk is full of crazy mothafuckas...

I didn't say anything about bank details, and I have now ignored the guy that did. He has no intellectual capital and is utterly useless to me.

You say that the identities of the developers should be made public?

Then so should the identities of the investors.

If you are just another gutless peasant who demands the world but offers nothing in return, then you have no right to complain about a thing

If it wasn't for these devs none of you fools would have anything to trade in the first place, lets not forget that

You little bums are acting like a pile of helpless ladyboys

why don't you start controlling your own destiny and leave behind this loser mentality that you all seem to have

what a bunch of victims
infazan (OP)

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:12:22 PM

Then so should the identities of the investors

you absolutely crazy. You have to be hospitalized to treat your stupid brains
CryptoJerk

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:13:22 PM

Or how about I dump my premine on you and prove that you're nothing but a piece of scum at the bottom of the crypto food chain
MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:15:47 PM

your bank manger/cashier knows your name.

users need to be verified,just for the dev to be sure that their coin will not be used for fraudulent activities.

Bring regulation to crypto
infazan (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:16:23 PM

Or how about I dump my premine on you and prove that you're nothing but a piece of scum at the bottom of the crypto food chain

it's just someone's bot dev scam
CryptoJerk

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:19:23 PM

it's just someone's bot dev scam

You need to level up about 50 times before you can spar with me you little crypto peasant

Let's just hope that out of the 600 coins you're bagholding one of them isn't mine

because I think it's time to cash out

infazan (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:19:40 PM

users need to be verified,just for the dev to be sure that their coin will not be used for fraudulent activities.

WowWtf

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:22:13 AM

Then whats the point of using cryptocurrencies you idiot. The whole point of this is so that we can have privacy, so ours actions aren't followed 24/7. Doing that will make this no different from using fiat.

Why the fuck are you even here.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:44:21 AM

Wow. So much hostility in this thread!

Resorting to insults and swearing isn't going to achieve anything.

MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:55:39 AM

Then whats the point of using cryptocurrencies you idiot. The whole point of this is so that we can have privacy, so ours actions aren't followed 24/7. Doing that will make this no different from using fiat.

Do you think a known developer will be able to develop a fully decentralized market without any backlash from the authorities? Why are you asking people that are developing anonymous services to reveal their identities.
alibabacool

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:01:02 PM

Soon shitrex will remove a buy wall on blocknet. I don't know what will be, but I think this shit will fall down with crash Grin
infazan (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:23:03 PM

Soon shitrex will remove a buy wall on blocknet. I don't know what will be, but I think this shit will fall down with crash Grin  Grin

Yes  Grin Grin Grin
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:24:58 PM

Doing my best following DYOR but given all the crap these alt's are doing (well the people behind them) it can be tough to sort thru the BS.  Not touching anything that looks remotely scammy, but these days that's SO many of the coins =\
Very unfortunate

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
DiabolusLoki

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:09:09 PM

Bytecent is going to be one hell of a laugh, seeing all the losers who follow that IconicRetard lose their money.
Can't wait for the drama.
infazan (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:36:37 PM

blocknet die soon
WowWtf

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:08:30 PM

Do you think a known developer will be able to develop a fully decentralized market without any backlash from the authorities? Why are you asking people that are developing anonymous services to reveal their identities.

What? Are you a crackhead too like infazan? This is what you said:

You're the one that want users to get verified. I simply said that developers having ICO's should be verified to make is safer.
The Master

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:43:33 AM

Bit too much negative energy about; I was told not to post here by a fellow.  Roight.  Here you go:

https://i.imgur.com/ttNle.jpg

Looks good to me. Smiley
HappyHogan

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:37:23 PM

What kind of fucking idiots would invest in this bytecent bull shit? Seriously, he's a serial scammer. Why are people so dumb.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: