Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:32:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Zerovert - First Truly & Only Anonymous Coin with Zerocoin | Mandatory Upgrade !  (Read 50926 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TrangLee

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Living the dream

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:05:17 AM

Is there a countdown or time (EST for me) for launch? I have miners waiting. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zerovert (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:13:31 AM

Is there a countdown or time (EST for me) for launch? I have miners waiting. Smiley

We haven't decided on an exact time yet unfortunately, but we'll be sure to update our post if we do.
Edward Snowden

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

leaking all info

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:20:03 AM

Oh sweet! I'm all ready to mine this coin too. Can't wait. it's been way too long since my miners had a good coin to mine.  Cool

Got secrets? Tell me!
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:21:07 AM

We will launch with ZK enabled Tx's.

Congrats on being the worlds 1st coin to do it. I will buy big into this coin. It will be epic if in fact it works as stated!

Thank you, and for helping us against the trolls.

My pleasure. I like you backgrounds that you posted and you talk intelligently enough to be believed. If this works like you say I will be your loyalist supporter and I know many others like Bagomatic and EmilioMann will as well. They like myself have heard the cry of Zerocoin/cash zk-snarks etc for a very long time. Smiley

+ one million.

Hear that? Thats the sound of bitcoin pouring into a real project.Smiley

stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:24:46 AM

Can you please make an ICO/ITO for this project - I believe you have sufficient information in the OP to raise more money than ethereum.

I currently have 2500 btc which I would like to invest into this coin - I cannot wait to make 500x profit.
Black Fire

Activity: 154

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:25:25 AM

Count me in. This is just what I have been looking for. A coin with true annon.  You will hear my BTC dropping into this too. thunk thunk thunk clink clink thunk. Wink

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>
TrangLee

Activity: 210

Living the dream

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:31:53 AM

Can you please make an ICO/ITO for this project - I believe you have sufficient information in the OP to raise more money than ethereum.

I currently have 2500 btc which I would like to invest into this coin - I cannot wait to make 500x profit.

Bored trolling the Blocknet and Dan M?

bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:32:38 AM

Count me in. This is just what I have been looking for. A coin with true annon.  You will hear my BTC dropping into this too. thunk thunk thunk clink clink thunk. Wink

And will launch with zerocoin working...stunning accomplishment by the dev team!
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:26:47 AM

Hello Zerovert. How can I get some free give-away coins?! Many thanks, Voly.
zerovert (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:42:34 AM

Hey Voly. For our first giveaway we're looking to give away free coins to people that share about us on twitter or facebook. Feel free to qualify by clicking the "share on twitter" button here: http://zerovert.org/

Note though: For twitter and facebook, we'll have some heuristics to tell if you're a real person (time account was created, posts, ect)

Cheers

ProfX

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:08:16 AM

Congrats on being the worlds 1st coin to do it. I will buy big into this coin. It will be epic if in fact it works as stated!

You're going to need a few active members on this forum, the SDC trolls WILL make this their new target. You heard it here first boys and girls
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:11:28 AM

Hey Voly. For our first giveaway we're looking to give away free coins to people that share about us on twitter or facebook. Feel free to qualify by clicking the "share on twitter" button here: http://zerovert.org/

Note though: For twitter and facebook, we'll have some heuristics to tell if you're a real person (time account was created, posts, ect)

Cheers

Have tweeted to my followers

https://twitter.com/TheGift73/status/529905863608127490

When will we be able to obtain the wallets?

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
zerovert (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:19:35 AM

Cheers

Have tweeted to my followers

https://twitter.com/TheGift73/status/529905863608127490

When will we be able to obtain the wallets?

Wallets will be available for download tomorrow
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:53:35 AM

Cheers

@zerovert, Hey, thanks for your prompt response! Unfortunately, I don't "do" Fakebook, or Twitter. I don't wanna be part of the data heap, man...I prefer privacy and that's why I'm interested in this coin! Lol, the irony...I guess I'll just have to wait and mine some Zerovert with my rigs..ho-hum. Thanks anyway, though, zerovert. I wish you well. V.
LingPingChen

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:54:09 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 09:05:26 AM by LingPingChen

Shadow fud team move in now zerovert? Team hold peepee since conspiracy to destroy blocknet in proof of instant message?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy

I eat popcorn.

http://replygif.net/i/187.gif
silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 09:35:31 AM

Doubtful it is. If they were a dev they would of made it for lyra2 not scrypt-N ? ? ?

wait for an official statement from the official VERTCOIN developer Poramin Insom

and 2% / 168 000 coin / pre mining ?
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:39:22 AM

You're going to need a few active members on this forum, the SDC trolls WILL make this their new target. You heard it here first boys and girls

There will be no FUD from SDC if this is real development. Generally SDC investors are some of the most informed in crypto. The SDC guys call out copy/paste, vaporware and fluffware coins...the community should thank them for demanding real innovation in the crypto space.
Poramin Insom

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:51:16 AM

Doubtful it is. If they were a dev they would of made it for lyra2 not scrypt-N ? ? ?

wait for an official statement from the official VERTCOIN developer Poramin Insom

Hi silencesilence,

Lyra2 will come out soon, and Zerovert will change the algorithm to follow Vert as well. As you know that, Vertcoin team has made decisions that they don't want to implement Zerocoin at that time[1] because Vert doesn't want to be completely anonymous coin, but still maintain some privacy levels for users by become first coin that implemented Stealth Address. Zerovert will become a sidechain coin of Vert that focus on truly anonymity, which is our main goal.

[1] https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/vertcoin-developer-paul-bradley-talks-zerocoin-asic-resistance/
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:59:19 AM

What is actually mined? Are they called ZeroVerts, or are the "zerocoins" ZeroVerts?

And when ZeroVert becomes a sidechain of VertCoin, and you want to use it, you will first convert VertCoins to ZeroVerts, and then to ZeroCoins, and then back to ZeroVerts, and then finally back to VertCoins?
silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 10:03:10 AM

Hi silencesilence,

Lyra2 will come out soon, and Zerovert will change the algorithm to follow Vert as well. As you know that, Vertcoin team has made decisions that they don't want to implement Zerocoin at that time[1] because Vert doesn't want to be completely anonymous coin, but still maintain some privacy levels for users by become first coin that implemented Stealth Address. Zerovert will become a sidechain coin of Vert that focus on truly anonymity, which is our main goal.

[1] https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/vertcoin-developer-paul-bradley-talks-zerocoin-asic-resistance/

Thanks for your answer!

I wish success to the new project!
I'm with you +1
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: