Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:25:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [*BLITZ*] Blitz Coin| BlitzNodes | BlitzPay| TheViralExchange | BlitzMM |  (Read 164203 times)
xrobesx

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:33:56 PM

The Viral Exchange Update:

Verision 2.8.0 was released last night!

Major Changes:
- Add a history panel on the users dashboard
- Add login from google+
- Add mandatory link for google+, youtube and facebook
- Add logic to prevent duplicate campaigns (security issue)
- Twitter confirmation improvement
- Withdraw process improvement
- Add security on external provider, user can't have more than one provider of the same type

Minor Changes:- Show all date & time in user time zone instead of UTC
- Fix some UI errors when minimizing/maximizing sidebar
- Fix twitter earn page when there is a big tweet action
- Fix dropdown for number of exchanges done today
- Replace referral email with username on affiliate page
- Improvement for paypal payment
- UI improvements on account login and creation

great work @alpho2k and @killakem

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 02:48:28 PM

The Viral Exchange Update:

Verision 2.8.0 was released last night!

Major Changes:
- Add a history panel on the users dashboard
- Add login from google+
- Add mandatory link for google+, youtube and facebook
- Add logic to prevent duplicate campaigns (security issue)
- Twitter confirmation improvement
- Withdraw process improvement
- Add security on external provider, user can't have more than one provider of the same type

Minor Changes:- Show all date & time in user time zone instead of UTC
- Fix some UI errors when minimizing/maximizing sidebar
- Fix twitter earn page when there is a big tweet action
- Fix dropdown for number of exchanges done today
- Replace referral email with username on affiliate page
- Improvement for paypal payment
- UI improvements on account login and creation

great work @alpho2k and @killakem

Watching this coin, bought some on your recent dumps.  I hope you have good stuff coming to make it fly...there's a lot of BTC in the current bull altcoin market you're REALLY missing out on right now!!!
seven_

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:29:00 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2016, 03:12:46 PM by seven_

hi, cant connect on mac. where i can find conf file on mac?
blaster3ski

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:05:03 AM

Blitz update will come before next Friday   "per Dev"
xrobesx

Activity: 335

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:02:07 PM

it should be located here: ~/Library/Application Support/Blitz/

I can post nodes to connect to if you need them.
blaster3ski

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:29:45 PM

Soon these prices will be a thing of the past.  Remember blitz rewards get 20% of the profit from  blitzmm and TVE plus a % of profit from projects to come. just put 15k blitz in your wallet under 1 address.   10% pos per year +monthly rewards, plus have you checked out the  TVE site,  http://theviralexchange.com/    it rocks.
raithe

Activity: 332

@CollinCrypto [GAM]

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 04:00:28 PM

Blitz being added to Azure:
https://github.com/Azure/azure-quickstart-templates/pull/1472

blaster3ski

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:04:30 PM

28 bitcoin buy order at  .00005          wow
good things coming   could be the last chance for cheap coins
blaster3ski

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:10:35 PM

On the move      9 bitcoin volume in the last few hours      .00008  +     
I don't feel this is a pump because of the updates on the horizon.
ScoobyDood

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:56:47 PM

This is a great coin! We just suffer from not being on Polo atm, which equals less exposure (trex needs a troll box).
With a float of less then 4 Million coins available and a seriously active Dev Team (thank you guys) our price before
news should have been around 12,000 to 15,000 sat average daily....so, we should be 30 to 50k with this news and have
a positive moving average considering Blitz would still be undervalued.

The crypto waters are very murky in these early days, and people are throwing their BTC at pure garbage coins for
no other reason then maybe you can buy half a billion for cheap and feel like a baller or Slick Dev team with misleading
or straight up scamy ideas bilking the small investors.

Infinite coin 90+ billion coins - what good could possibly come from this?! Seriously? #68 coinmarketcap
Fedora Coin 416,702,634,777 TIPS - a f'ing Hat is #11 coinmarketcap (a stupid hat at that) I would say it has nothing but the web site is dead atm...wonder if anyone cares..

There were at least 100 automobile companies that had begun operations in Detroit by the beginning
of the 20th century, we now have 3. Given enough time this gangly bush of cryptos will be pruned down and I don't think it will 100 years.
I think the next 2 years could be insane for cryptos. I've been here since the Alt markets started and there were fun times
but compared to today they were a desert of aimlessness. ETH trading 60K BTC a DAY should say enough about that. Did
Cryptsy best "Month" ever trade that much? What will the volume be 2017 for the FotM crypto?!

No worries from me, from weak hands to strong arms and I will accumulate more on the dips. I see an upside that could be phenomenal
with Blitz coin. My investments are not ruled by fear or greed, like Buffett I'm looking at value investing or the idea of intrinsic value
"the underlying fair value of a stock based on its future earnings power". Yea theres no P/E for crypto but I believe there is a P/PE,
Price to Potential Earnings Ratio and with >4M = $4U

Sry not sure if this is a rant or the mumblings of the insane, either way I'm Long Blitz Coin!

/carry on

poop
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:45:03 AM

This is a great coin! We just suffer from not being on Polo atm, which equals less exposure (trex needs a troll box).
With a float of less then 4 Million coins available and a seriously active Dev Team (thank you guys) our price before
news should have been around 12,000 to 15,000 sat average daily....so, we should be 30 to 50k with this news and have
a positive moving average considering Blitz would still be undervalued.

The crypto waters are very murky in these early days, and people are throwing their BTC at pure garbage coins for
no other reason then maybe you can buy half a billion for cheap and feel like a baller or Slick Dev team with misleading
or straight up scamy ideas bilking the small investors.

Infinite coin 90+ billion coins - what good could possibly come from this?! Seriously? #68 coinmarketcap
Fedora Coin 416,702,634,777 TIPS - a f'ing Hat is #11 coinmarketcap (a stupid hat at that) I would say it has nothing but the web site is dead atm...wonder if anyone cares..

There were at least 100 automobile companies that had begun operations in Detroit by the beginning
of the 20th century, we now have 3. Given enough time this gangly bush of cryptos will be pruned down and I don't think it will 100 years.
I think the next 2 years could be insane for cryptos. I've been here since the Alt markets started and there were fun times
but compared to today they were a desert of aimlessness. ETH trading 60K BTC a DAY should say enough about that. Did
Cryptsy best "Month" ever trade that much? What will the volume be 2017 for the FotM crypto?!

No worries from me, from weak hands to strong arms and I will accumulate more on the dips. I see an upside that could be phenomenal
with Blitz coin. My investments are not ruled by fear or greed, like Buffett I'm looking at value investing or the idea of intrinsic value
"the underlying fair value of a stock based on its future earnings power". Yea theres no P/E for crypto but I believe there is a P/PE,
Price to Potential Earnings Ratio and with >4M = $4U

Sry not sure if this is a rant or the mumblings of the insane, either way I'm Long Blitz Coin!

/carry on

well said and agreed.  esp on valuation, this coin is easy 30-50k sat range STEADY with consistentsy and volume.  actually more but for now i'll say that.  these devs working hard behind the scene...this coin is just missing the same expsoure and whales behind it that say RADS is or other big coins.

seems tehre are some guys that wanna just fuck with it and keep dumping it down.  whatever.  i'll wait for mewn...many of us aren't dying to make a whopping 2.15 BTC ohhhmygawwd im riiich and idumped all my coinziznzizz! lol. kiddies.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
blaster3ski

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:55:50 AM

Polo will come, that's a given  and when it comes, blitz will be exposed to a whole world of new investors which will make those who are selling now feel sick about
selling for pennies when they could have got dollars with just a little patience which many times is the diff between a good investor and a penny less one.
seven_

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:31:40 AM

it should be located here: ~/Library/Application Support/Blitz/

I can post nodes to connect to if you need them.
thanks, i cant find conf there( i post screenshot with this directory)
https://gyazo.com/7e732de249ed058e693774ccd45a1b45

mb i should write nodes in other file?
killakem

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 06:56:38 PM

Hi,

Welcome to the people that have just found our project. We will be releasing some statements, announcements, a new platform (or 2  Wink) and other information soon.

I will not be active on BCT much because I prefer to concentrate on development but im available on slack most of the day. The rest of the team will be available on BCT, Slack, Twitter etc.

Since I have your attention for a moment. Please retweet the below

https://twitter.com/viralexchangex/status/713796314987905024
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:05:28 PM

Hi,

Welcome to the people that have just found our project. We will be releasing some statements, announcements, a new platform (or 2  Wink) and other information soon.

I will not be active on BCT much because I prefer to concentrate on development but im available on slack most of the day. The rest of the team will be available on BCT, Slack, Twitter etc.

I'd like to be invited to the slack group. See what's going on as far as development. I've been involved in a couple coins in the background
Thanks

Avalanche is a must own
Crypto privacy

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 12:29:30 AM

Hi,

Welcome to the people that have just found our project. We will be releasing some statements, announcements, a new platform (or 2  Wink) and other information soon.

I'd like to be invited to the slack group. See what's going on as far as development. I've been involved in a couple coins in the background
Thanks

Hi,

Please sign up here https://macht.typeform.com/to/UMc3Oz. We are happy to answer any questions you have.

thanks

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:24:33 AM

Hi,

Thanks

Hi,

Please sign up here https://macht.typeform.com/to/UMc3Oz. We are happy to answer any questions you have.

thanks

Okay, I don't want to go through typeform. Have all my groups In slack

Avalanche is a must own
killakem

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 04:07:36 AM

Hi,

Thanks

Hi,

thanks

Okay, I don't want to go through typeform. Have all my groups In slack

DM me your email and I will invite you.
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:11:04 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2016, 03:27:26 PM by clovis A.

Fun and interesting weekend for Blitz, it has been. Appears to be the beginning of something very special!

I'm seeing coins with far less development climb way further up the satoshi ladder.....Hopefully, that fact will bode well for this coin Smiley

NWweight:2,249,260

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:50:00 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2016, 11:31:34 PM by etoque

Hey guys !

I've got little idea yesterday about new kind of feature that I lovely would see it on blitz as first currency to use it Smiley

What did you think about an Incitative support reward !?

We all know Blitz is a master about dividend and reward,which is an very good tool to incitate people about alots of thing. So why not use little part of that to 'stabilise' the market ? You have 1 BTC but don't necessarily want to buy the sell side(because XYZ reason),so you put your order at X price's,but sometime it never hit,and you 'lose' time where you have been able to use this btc for somewhere or what ever.

We could simply bring the option to 'lock' your order on buy side on the 'isr app',depending of the amount you put,and the prices(more its high,theoretically you should be able to receive more blitz,because its a pain in the ass seeins the guys a 1 satoshi ,which is taking less risk than you,having same blitz reward) then you receive coin like staking without buying ! And off course,if your order are eaten it will simply close you 'incitative support'

Im not really an tech guys,just purpose the idea.

If lot of people love it, killakem could bring it very fast,its all relative to you, community  Cheesy ! If you have any more ideas,or if you see something don't work in there,or if you love it... Give a hint ! Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: