Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:57:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Vocal] ★ [Public POD]~ Empowering Artists ~ 1 vocal = 1 song ★1.8 M coin  (Read 26518 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Skele (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:27:31 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2014, 09:24:25 PM by Skele

This is a new topic made with our new initiative see below , this topic was already created here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829496.msg9268789#msg9268789

Introduction

The Vocal platform aims to be the first of its kind putting together artists, people and investors.Vocal is made to be the number one music platform on the crypto currency ecosystem. Using the blockchain technology, Vocal will allow you to sell or buy music easily, being part of artist’s crowfundings and in the same way become a part of their team.Vocal will feature a web music hub and store allowing artists to show their music to the world in a reliable, fast and a new generation way.
Vocal store will use Vocal coin and Bitcoin as a medium of exchange for music and media; it will empower new artists to show their music to the world.

Vocal store

Every one knows that Music is a huge market, every time it gets more and more online , having a music store with your favorites artists as well as new ones with the advantages like commodity, speed and customization that crypto currency can offer will make Vocal platform a powerful and important market in the music industry.

Artist's crowd-funding.

Crowd-funding will enable artists to go to the next level, spreading and selling current music or creating new one sponsored by Vocal.
Vocal will also help new artists to release an album via making custom crowd-funding in Vocal coin, Vocal will make a contract with them helping them to be know and releasing albums or singles, Vocal coin will benefit directly from that in the short term.

Vocal stability fund

Think of it as the vocal economic core, the fee's gathered from the sales of music and artist's crowd-funding will be directly to this fund, the majority of this fund will be destined to directly purchase vocal coin increasing in this way the overall market cap and economic stability of Vocal, the rest will be re-invested in the platform enabling innovation and maintaining it as the number one.

Whitepaper:

Vocal Proof of Economic Stability Plan

Vocal songs

Public PoD

I am Matthew Adair and the project consist of 3 people but I'm the leader and inventor of the whole map of Vocal, the only one with access to funds and important passwords, the future decisions will be made mostly by me but taking advice from other members, the activity on this forum will always be managed by me, on special cases if something deducts my ability to do it, i will put the right person on it but the actvity should always be high. I will always hire/make part of the team more specialized people if needed.

My ID and actual address is now public here
Maybe i will show some picture of a kind of video to assure my identity.

The other member is Diogo Rodrigues BCT profile, who sent documents to Coins source too, his twitter is @spofas since 2012, he is a website developer specialized on design (he's the one making our website platform to look good).

We have another coder in our starting team with vastly experience over many code languages, he mainly will work in the final stage of the platform and a formal presentation of him will be given close to that date.

Our first Artist, Rumich, wanted to be part of the team , besides of making music now we are going to have him as a music advicer and he wants to be fully transparent too.

Here is his ID see it here

We will add more details to the public PoD on upcoming days.

Mission:

The goal for Vocal platform is to bring the common user an easy, fast and affordable access to the music world and in the same way enabling new talents to reach high possibilities without the need of costly sponsorships or support from media giants. Vocal coin will incentivize both Talents and Customers, music Talents will have a reliable platform to look for support easily on their beginnings or already known Talents to sell their music with the advantages of crypto currency decentralization.

The main currency in Vocal will be [Vocal] Coin , it will be used in the store, for crowd-funding's and to be the base of the Vocal stability fund.
Vocal Coin has optimal specifications designed as a fast currency for the Vocal store and to not generate over inflation being fully PoS with a 4% stake annual interest.
There will be initially 28 million vocal coins to be used on the entire platform.

Current exchanges

Our first music Artist that will join Vocal, he is Rumich , a composer and music talent from the local club scene in Cancun Mexico, he is signing with us during 10 months!, he thinks a platform like Vocal can help him to get the mainstream sucess he wants , Vocal will help him to achieve those goals using this platform and other already known platforms.

He made a hit specially for us! click on the image to play it.!

Complete version

Bio from author

Words from Chris Rumich:

"The first time i heard about bitcoin i din't understand it but it became something very special for me after reading and knowing what exactly it is, i am a bitcoin user now and i think crypto currencies can help many aspects of our lifes, including my passion; the music, what Vocal team wants to achieve can help alot this industry , i'm very happy to be part of them and to use the music to speed up the adoption and use of crypto currencies, the general awareness of them can be improved with good music, a song can reach almost every person on this planet."

24/10/2014 Official website is open www.VOCALPlatform.com, you can follow us now on twitter @vocalplatform and project details and coin specifications are being published.

30/10/2014 ICO launched at C-Cex.

31/10/2014 VOCAL Paper for Proof of Economic Stability released.

03/11/2014 Our first Artist and song was released, Rumich and bitcoin fiesta is now public.

05/11/2014 A new contest is launched by Rumich https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829496.msg9440982#msg9440982

06/11/2014 Public PoD released, a initiative by vocal team.

09/11/2014 Roadmap released.

Languages

Chinese

If you have talent and want to share it with the people , use the email contact@vocalplatform.com and share with us your passion!.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skele (OP)

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:27:48 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2014, 12:02:29 AM by Skele

Hello, due to the actual unfortunate state of crypto regarding many scams, we decided to start a wave of trust. We ended in the conclusion that development teams , specifically ones involving IPOs, have to provide transparency and some form of collateral. The initiative of doing PODs is very good but as we know now; third party POD providers can miss some details when regarding to secure the deal besides that they will only release documents in case of a special request.

Well, now we know that anonymity over here is very important but regarding to IPOs/Crowdfundings, we think that as any other investment group, company or society, where the leaders of the project are public persons, crypto crowd-funding need to be similar, investors need to know with who are they dealing because they are trusting their money to them, investors cant keep investing in random internet developments without even being sure of the full name of IPO manager. With normal coins we know the devs may want to be fully anonymous (and not all) and they have their right but at least regarding to crowdfundings the actual situation is wrong, lack of security is bringing mostly dishonest and incompent devs to the table and its slowing real innovation, crypto crowdfundings can boost and speed up a sucessful project and they create decentralized companies/projects; in this way fighting the monopolization but only if its ruled by competency, honesty, enthusiasm and trust.

So we thought of adding a new layer of trust where many dishonest, straight scammers or incompetent devs can remain outside of this circle, where the devs cant just sit down inerts after IPO regardless if the coin/project is having profit or not. The team must continue giving the extra mile during all development, and being public will help or in last case "force" to give it, and help to stop straight scams.

At least regarding crowdfundings, we think this is necessary, so we are starting with making our identities public, a Public PoD , and using this real bct account used by me and my brother in the past, we have nothing to hide and we have nothing to fear regarding our roadmap and coin, we have the skills and did enough research to know that our platform can fill what we are stating and through milestones we will be able to make it live in less than 15 days. We think crypto users should demand this kind of assurance.

I am Matthew Adair and the project consist of 3 people but I'm the leader and inventor of the whole map of Vocal, the only one with access to funds and important passwords, the future decisions will be made mostly by me but taking advice from other members, the activity on this forum will always be managed by me, on special cases if something deducts my ability to do it, i will put the right person on it but the actvity should always be high. I will always hire/make part of the team more specialized people if needed.

The other member is Diogo Rodrigues BCT profile, who sent documents to Coins source too, his twitter is @spofas since 2012, he is a website developer specialized on design (he's the one making our website platform to look good).

We have another coder in our starting team with vastly experience over many code languages, he mainly will work in the final stage of the platform and a formal presentation of him will be given close to that date.

Our first Artist, Rumich, wanted to be part of the team , besides of making music now we are going to have him as a music advicer and he wants to be fully transparent too.

We will add more details to the public PoD on upcoming days, and with all that now i end this communicate and we urge the members to start changing this forum by making wise decisions when participating on coins/projects.

Thank you , Vocal CEO
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:27:50 PM

cmon skele that's not fair Sad
EmpoEX

Activity: 419
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:28:41 PM

We will keep an eye on Vocal. Looks interesting.

We wish you good luck!

EmpoEX Team
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:03:06 PM

Looks great, I'm loving the open information...

danynx

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:10:19 PM

Well it looks promising.. this should be required for all upcoming icos/ipos/itos and all of them, so you dont end holding the bag of a worthless coin.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:24:28 PM

Hello, due to the actual unfortunate state of crypto regarding many scams, we decided to start a wave of trust. We ended in the conclusion that development teams , specifically ones involving IPOs, have to provide transparency and some form of collateral. The initiative of doing PODs is very good but as we know now; third party POD providers can miss some details when regarding to secure the deal besides that they will only release documents in case of a special request.

Well, now we know that anonymity over here is very important but regarding to IPOs/Crowdfundings, we think that as any other investment group, company or society, where the leaders of the project are public persons, crypto crowd-funding need to be similar, investors need to know with who are they dealing because they are trusting their money to them, investors cant keep investing in random internet developments without even being sure of the full name of IPO manager. With normal coins we know the devs may want to be fully anonymous (and not all) and they have their right but at least regarding to crowdfundings the actual situation is wrong, lack of security is bringing mostly dishonest and incompent devs to the table and its slowing real innovation, crypto crowdfundings can boost and speed up a sucessful project and they create decentralized companies/projects; in this way fighting the monopolization but only if its ruled by competency, honesty, enthusiasm and trust.

So we thought of adding a new layer of trust where many dishonest, straight scammers or incompetent devs can remain outside of this circle, where the devs cant just sit down inerts after IPO regardless if the coin/project is having profit or not. The team must continue giving the extra mile during all development, and being public will help or in last case "force" to give it, and help to stop straight scams.

At least regarding crowdfundings, we think this is necessary, so we are starting with making our identities public, a Public PoD , and using this real bct account used by me and my brother in the past, we have nothing to hide and we have nothing to fear regarding our roadmap and coin, we have the skills and did enough research to know that our platform can fill what we are stating and through milestones we will be able to make it live in less than 15 days. We think crypto users should demand this kind of assurance.

The other member is Diogo Rodriguez BCT profile, who sent documents to Coins source too, his twitter is @spofas since 2012, he is a website developer specialized on design (he's the one making our website platform to look good).

We will add more details to the public PoD on upcoming days, and with all that now i end this communicate and we urge the members to start changing this forum by making wise decisions when participating on coins/projects.

Thank you , Vocal CEO

Congratulations on having your first ARTIST on board and I will update the Chinese OP tomorrow. I been under the weather for 2 days.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:43:26 PM

Resist all IPO, ICO. Do not let these things and then destroy the encryption market.
说得对,这作者就是个傻B骗人的

Can you all stop posting fud in this thread and this is the English section..thank you! There is a Chinese thread already if you want to post there. Please respect the forum boards.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
spofas

Activity: 261
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 04:39:45 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 08:13:23 PM by spofas

Hi everyone.
Designer for the Vocal Team here!

Figured I'd leave a post here myself.
The team as a whole decided we should do something different and more outgoing to ensure our current and potential investors of what we're doing and of who we are.
Given the current situation of our scam riddled crypto scene, we think the Public PoD will bring a lot more transparency and hopefully, others will follow doing the same or even improving on it.

Other than that, I hope you find our project as interesting as I do and help us fund it!

Skele (OP)

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:12:06 PM

Hello!, to incentivize and reward investors, our Dj Rumich will release a mini contest:
The highest investor will be able to put his name/nickname on the tittle of his next song, or to have his name called inside the track itself.!

Cheers!

The reward is currently holded by an Investor who put .75 btc.

Quoting for reference Smiley.
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:28:28 AM

Wow, this kind of transparency just changed my mind, you took a big risk I wish your team the best on this coin. I'll buy some now, just for your honesty.

Skele (OP)

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:14:29 AM

Wow, this kind of transparency just changed my mind, you took a big risk I wish your team the best on this coin. I'll buy some now, just for your honesty.

Thank you for the kind words, we hope other developments can follow this basis Smiley.
Skele (OP)

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:51:54 PM

Congratulations on having your first ARTIST on board and I will update the Chinese OP tomorrow. I been under the weather for 2 days.

Hi, thanks for maintaining the other language topics!
danynx

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:04:50 AM

we have not much time now.. Smiley its ending soon
sq

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 09:11:35 AM

good luck Smiley))

michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:58:26 PM

Last full day of ICO is today! The ico will be ending tomorrow, lets get the word of Vocal out there!

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:52:28 AM

I will update the Chinese thread with the new Vocalist and latest news today.. Great coin..

https://twitter.com/goldentags/status/531338424360251393  Let's all tweet..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Skele (OP)

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:55:54 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 07:22:20 AM by Skele

About 14 hours left until the end of ICO and Roadmap is now released:

Skele (OP)

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:06:20 AM

As we continue to release more news, we show how we are applying a base value for the coin itself, the songs from Artists partnered almost exclusively with Vocal will cost 1 Vocal to download it , we hope to be able to expand this song list from more and more Artists including in a no distant future; well known celebrities.
danynx

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:37:43 AM

As we continue to release more news, we show how we are applying a base value for the coin itself, the songs from Artists partnered almost exclusively with Vocal will cost 1 Vocal to download it , we hope to be able to expand this song list from more and more Artists including in a no distant future; well known celebrities.

At least this is backed by something credible not by delusional things like others... lol
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: