Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Vocal] ★ [Public POD]~ Empowering Artists ~ 1 vocal = 1 song ★1.8 M coin  (Read 26518 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:32:10 AM

I don't know why kids on c-cex are fudding about this coin. The rich list that is referring to 84 mil is volume, not holdings and if you scroll down to balances you can see the burned address and the 1.8 mil remaining. The entire market cap is worth 9 btc at the ipo price! That's about the cost the developers put into it in terms of work.

First thing you should look at is building a multipool that pays out in vocal, would have a big impact on such a low valued float.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:01:47 AM

I don't know why kids on c-cex are fudding about this coin. The rich list that is referring to 84 mil is volume, not holdings and if you scroll down to balances you can see the burned address and the 1.8 mil remaining. The entire market cap is worth 9 btc at the ipo price! That's about the cost the developers put into it in terms of work.

First thing you should look at is building a multipool that pays out in vocal, would have a big impact on such a low valued float.

They may want to buy more cheap coins, can't see why any other reason to fud.. This is a great coin with a lot of potential. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Coin-Moron

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:39:45 AM

It would be wise, if the dev contacts COINKING for adding vocal in their multiports.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:18:13 PM

I agree kind sir, lets see what happens today.  Grin

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:20:10 PM

Hello, our Artist Rumich is making the official videoclip of Bitcoin fiesta, as he signed with us, most part of future Youtube profits will go to vocal fund .
If you have talent you can apply too at contact@vocalplatform.com.

Good. This will be further proof of legitimacy Smiley
Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:27:03 PM

Still old coin supply on the website.

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:05:03 PM

Lots of dumping. price down to 550 from all time high of 1300
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:09:25 PM

Lots of dumping. price down to 550 from all time high of 1300

welcome to crypto, its usual to see such roller coaster price Cheesy its all about taking profit Roll Eyes

wtman
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 07:41:54 PM

Try to get on bittrex
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:31:23 PM

Fix supply data, wallet and explorer first according to latest available supply, i dont think this is too hard to do?  Roll Eyes
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:48:26 PM

Dev is there any news on bittrex? Where are you?

Since you do not have the platform yet and all we have is a few ids, can you prove in any way that the ids are not fake? How about your real facebook account or something else?
biggernugs

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:43:31 PM

Fixing the supply data is a must to get added to Bittrex.  They rarely add a coin with incorrect numbers by any count. Mary Jane was added under similar circumstances, meaning just having burnt their unsold ICO coins also, and when it was added the was a big disclaimer on the top of the page regarding the coin count. The numbers were proven correct and it was finally removed but that pretty much tells you how Trex feels about coins with incorrect supply info.

Even if a hard fork is required to ignore the burn address permanently and correct the supply info I would take a serious look at it. Although low/high coin supply doesn't always equate to low/high value the reality is total coins is one of the first things people look at when researching a new coin. The lower, correct number would definitely pique more interest and we all know how important first impressions are.

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:47:32 PM

Fixing the supply data is a must to get added to Bittrex.  They rarely add a coin with incorrect numbers by any count. Mary Jane was added under similar circumstances, meaning just having burnt their unsold ICO coins also, and when it was added the was a big disclaimer on the top of the page regarding the coin count. The numbers were proven correct and it was finally removed but that pretty much tells you how Trex feels about coins with incorrect supply info.

Even if a hard fork is required to ignore the burn address permanently and correct the supply info I would take a serious look at it. Although low/high coin supply doesn't always equate to low/high value the reality is total coins is one of the first things people look at when researching a new coin. The lower, correct number would definitely pique more interest and we all know how important first impressions are.

+1
I keep saying this here but dev hasnt responded yet.. I am waiting for few hours before i sell my coins and move on if nothing changes
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:55:25 PM

It is a scam unless the dev can prove that the ids are real, or theres any real evidence of the platform coming up.

Dev. can you show video evidence of ids? Physical ids are probably harder and more expensive to fake
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:22:21 PM

Needless to say, but we need all kinds of updates right now.  Embarrassed

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:38:48 PM

Any word on the ids? How do we know they are not photoshopped ones?
Skele (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:45:56 PM

We dint get too much attention on the ICO, we barely got less than 9 btc, so we are triying to do much with less, i am receiving pms that some bought at high price or idk.. ico was 500 sat, i am not responsible for people buying after ico, we are trying to get it into bittrex but as you know, it can take some days.

vocal team.
Skele (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:53:59 PM

+1
I keep saying this here but dev hasnt responded yet.. I am waiting for few hours before i sell my coins and move on if nothing changes

Sent email to block expertz to correct the supply amount asap.
Coin-Moron

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:55:40 PM

+1

Sent email to block expertz to correct the supply amount asap.

I guess only a hardfork can correct the supply amount.
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:59:45 PM

We dint get too much attention on the ICO, we barely got less than 9 btc, so we are triying to do much with less, i am receiving pms that some bought at high price or idk.. ico was 500 sat, i am not responsible for people buying after ico, we are trying to get it into bittrex but as you know, it can take some days.

vocal team.

You didnt answer the question. How do we know you didnt buy photoshopped ids? Show video evidence of physical ids
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: