Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:00:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Nanite [XNAN] - X11 | PoS | HTML5/NodeJS | Point-of-Sale Software | Mobile  (Read 48304 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 01:24:07 AM

so how bad is? I have few k in my wallet ... 6 active connection and doesn't sync, what can I do?

for now its pretty much safest to leave them in your wallet.

Any possibility of Bittrex fixing this?  I don't understand why they are allowing these markets to even open if this issue existed.  This is such a bad thing for crypto and yes you were correct it seems.  Nanite/Sparkcoin Dev., you are a fucking lying piece of shit.  I hope your shit gets hacked.

It's obvious since the beginning its the same dev, but he couldve at the least fixed the source properly for his new one..

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:48:41 AM

I warned all of you when the price was still 4000satoshi.

twitter @antiiclimax
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 06:56:49 AM

i think when all is said and done - only the dev will have the last say ...

agreeing with a lot of what was said - and not agreeing with a lot also ...

its a proof thing ... bittrex is down with the coin due to the fork ... there is a lot to be said about those coins that have been around for a while ...

what amazes me is that there are SO many jumpers ... when a 'new' coin gets hyped - there is interest ... but for the longer term coins that are still proving they will be around - there is little interest ...

like i said - im amazed - BUT - this is unfortunately the way things go in crypto-land ...

once again - only the dev will have the last say - unless the community have a dev to take over AND the original dev wants to abandon ...

the coin is only a few days old though - so only time will tell whether the dev pulls through with this ...

#crysx

Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:58:56 AM

I will wait Antminer s4 for $157...
tubesteak

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:26:58 AM

So scammy dev dipped out?  Undecided Atleast I sold 75% of my coins mined and bought somemore Sterlingcoin. No scammy devs over there.  Wink

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 11:30:14 AM

So scammy dev dipped out?  Undecided Atleast I sold 75% of my coins mined and bought somemore Sterlingcoin. No scammy devs over there.  Wink

Wait 7 days and he'll bring out the next clone... Sparkite probably Wink

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:56:14 PM

Glad I sold fast before fork with very small -.
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:25:52 PM

I am so glad i didn't bought in!
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 03:32:20 PM

I'm just glad I have a portfolio to go back to, but I will hold some of these Nanites in case something is fixed/rescued.  Not a big enough investor to have an easy exit usually, so I'm often stuck.  I personally try to jump on new coins because I feel like its a great opportunity to make bigger returns but with bigger potential returns, you get bigger risk.  I just wish the dev. wasn't fucking 12 yours old (based on very immature behavior) and/or anti-social.  Nobody with a sane mind and behavior that is not reckless, would ever jeopardize peoples money, especially after they failed so hard previously.  Then to have the fucking balls to lie to everyone and say they aren't the Sparkcoin developer.  Dude, I hope you summon the wraith of Anon and your face gets smeared all over the net for posterity sake.  The only reason I defended dev. originally was because of his statements saying he wasn't Sparkcoin.  At least if he was honest, he might have a chance to sell his stupid ASICs.  It's obviously the type of dev. who even considers having a ASIC who would do this.  Maybe I should just trust developers who are committed to GPU only future.
ShadowBits

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 03:41:14 PM

I'm just glad I have a portfolio to go back to, but I will hold some of these Nanites in case something is fixed/rescued.  Not a big enough investor to have an easy exit usually, so I'm often stuck.  I personally try to jump on new coins because I feel like its a great opportunity to make bigger returns but with bigger potential returns, you get bigger risk.  I just wish the dev. wasn't fucking 12 yours old (based on very immature behavior) and/or anti-social.  Nobody with a sane mind and behavior that is not reckless, would ever jeopardize peoples money, especially after they failed so hard previously.  Then to have the fucking balls to lie to everyone and say they aren't the Sparkcoin developer.  Dude, I hope you summon the wraith of Anon and your face gets smeared all over the net for posterity sake.  The only reason I defended dev. originally was because of his statements saying he wasn't Sparkcoin.  At least if he was honest, he might have a chance to sell his stupid ASICs.  It's obviously the type of dev. who even considers having a ASIC who would do this.  Maybe I should just trust developers who are committed to GPU only future.
AltcoinSnow

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 03:44:26 PM

another inside job by the bittrex crew

anyone could spot the scam, newbie dev, fork of the recent scam sparkcoin.

i pointed it out to bittrex as soon as they added it: https://twitter.com/ramikawach/status/530830112996868096

add it to the recent inside job list, all within the last month

GHOST
SPARK
NANITE

ShadowBits

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 03:52:29 PM

i pointed it out to bittrex as soon as they added it: https://twitter.com/ramikawach/status/530830112996868096

GHOST
SPARK
NANITE

This really got me pissed at Bittrex too.  If they don't do something about these coins, I might have to reconsider using them.  This is becoming too much.  What happened with AnonCoin btw?  Was it similar to this?  Said something about a Tx issue.
merc82

Activity: 354
Merit: 254

Owner of MiningRigRentals

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 05:07:21 PM

GHOST
SPARK
NANITE

This really got me pissed at Bittrex too.  If they don't do something about these coins, I might have to reconsider using them.  This is becoming too much.  What happened with AnonCoin btw?  Was it similar to this?  Said something about a Tx issue.

Psst..  it was listed here first https://c-cex.com/?p=xnan-btc
It was listed on emporuexexexe, it was listed on coinswap.. etc.

So what are you going to use instead? Cheesy

Rent some Hash @ MiningRigRentals!
Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
ShadowBits

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:37:59 PM

GHOST
SPARK
NANITE

Psst..  it was listed here first https://c-cex.com/?p=xnan-btc

True, good point.  Ugh.  I don't know.  Seems like these scams might actually ruin crypto for a while.  I'm pretty done investing in new coins for a little I think.  At least I never lost more than maybe a couple dollars Smiley
egyptocoin

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:40:18 PM

GHOST
SPARK
NANITE

This really got me pissed at Bittrex too.  If they don't do something about these coins, I might have to reconsider using them.  This is becoming too much.  What happened with AnonCoin btw?  Was it similar to this?  Said something about a Tx issue.

Psst..  it was listed here first https://c-cex.com/?p=xnan-btc

True, good point.  Ugh.  I don't know.  Seems like these scams might actually ruin crypto for a while.  I'm pretty done investing in new coins for a little I think.  At least I never lost more than maybe a couple dollars Smiley

Preach on brother shadow!!!! (Shakes the consecrated fist of the righteous and almighty) So I'm guessing you didn't invest in this coin?
ShadowBits

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:11:05 PM

GHOST
SPARK
NANITE

This really got me pissed at Bittrex too.  If they don't do something about these coins, I might have to reconsider using them.  This is becoming too much.  What happened with AnonCoin btw?  Was it similar to this?  Said something about a Tx issue.

Psst..  it was listed here first https://c-cex.com/?p=xnan-btc

True, good point.  Ugh.  I don't know.  Seems like these scams might actually ruin crypto for a while.  I'm pretty done investing in new coins for a little I think.  At least I never lost more than maybe a couple dollars Smiley

Preach on brother shadow!!!! (Shakes the consecrated fist of the righteous and almighty) So I'm guessing you didn't invest in this coin?

First mined it, but bought some when I saw the ridiculous hash it brought and difficulty.  Felt comfortable, but then I saw it slide and gradually felt sour about it.  I do like giving coins benefit of the doubt, but I need to re-evaluate that.  Coins need to prove themselves rather than the other way around, lol.  Its not the end of the world, but I'm just small fish, so a couple of dollars here and there decreases my investment size potential; which sucks a bit.
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:14:10 PM

GHOST
SPARK
NANITE

Add crackcoin to that list.

twitter @antiiclimax
ShadowBits

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:50:13 PM

GHOST
SPARK
NANITE

At least with Crackcoin I get bells and whistles going off screaming "imaturity" and "crackcoin will never be taken seriously because crack is a drug with a really bad image and most drug coins (except CANN) won't succeed".
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:03:05 PM

GHOST
SPARK
NANITE

At least with Crackcoin I get bells and whistles going off screaming "imaturity" and "crackcoin will never be taken seriously because crack is a drug with a really bad image and most drug coins (except CANN) won't succeed".

Find the similarities and go from there..
It was quite apparent to me, based on how the dev talked a day or two ago where this was headed.

twitter @antiiclimax
baxto

Activity: 264

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:51:17 PM

Hey bittrex can you at least cancel orders please i have some btc stuck in a buy order here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: