Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:41:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RyanPumper is a scammer. Why the fuck is he STILL not banned ?  (Read 13481 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:20:36 PM

Funny that you make a distinction between P&D groups (legitimate and non). And hilarious in fact that you may think of ANY P&D group as "legitimate"/ I guess the ethics are so perverted -for some- in crypto, that any for of stealing is OK... as long as it is done "discreetly". Wow.

Ryan Pumper, like Bob Surplus and Pr0metheus, Fontas, etc. are indeed all scammers. It is in fact redundant to state so for the whole P&D "game" is based in deception and, ultimately, thievery... in any possible iteration or evolution for the basis of it is the childish game of musical chairs.

Now, while those guys identified by name or handle are, indeed, the ones reaping the most benefits and the most infamy, let's not forget about those who also benefit in the shadow and for a fistful dollars of these scams, the so called "foot soldiers" or "ronin" that so many in the crypto scene long to be. Those are the ones that make the whole con possible.

Peculiarly, for some, they are "legit"...
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stellar1

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 09:46:21 AM

Is it possible to design a scam filter (like an anti virus or otherwise) ?

The altcoin economy badly needs one.
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:53:12 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765426.msg10128585#msg10128585

ltcminer7 posts his experience, shit hits the fan, all hell breaks loose...
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:55:46 PM

The filter is coming by way of regulation from the SEC. They are already monitoring this site. Thank PayCoin and GAW for that

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:05:20 PM

People from the trust list should be notified to make Ryan get redflagged or are we still not 100% sure of its illegitimacy?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
escrow.dude

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:14:00 PM

pump and dump it is illegal, they want charge us people who cant even afford itd to join and even still the money they are make is no morals money it is dirty money because they take advantage

I do not care how much the money they are make if it is not honest

because if someone pump then they will dump also on us people who cannot affort it

no more pump and dump no more manipulation why cant we do honest trading. I will never take easy option

maybe they let us pump free but I will never pay the pumpers never
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:17:30 PM

crossposting

Why are you people "from his group" defending Ryan?
You would not do that cause you don't want people suck your profits and volumes, especially in a thin market like the one we are.
The smaller/less noticed the group is the more profits to come for its members.
This goes so far against game of theory laws that all the people defending Ryan are obsiouvly multiple accounts from Ryan itself to suck 0.5btc and to dump on novices with all the fancy screenshots, investopedia advices, false feedbacks and ad hominem/derailing accusations.
It's so funny when someone just doubt the whole thing Ryan NEVER comes to defend itself but there magically appear bunchs of members from his group to defend him.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:20:12 PM

The filter is coming by way of regulation from the SEC. They are already monitoring this site. Thank PayCoin and GAW for that

Coming?  What do you mean coming?  They're already here ngga!!!!!!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
HarryPotHead

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

You are what you eat. PIZZA!

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:02:06 PM

Leave ryan the pumper alone why does everyone want abit of him, is it his pumping style that is bad?

BombaUcigasa
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:04:40 PM

Leave ryan the pumper alone why does everyone want abit of him, is it his pumping style that is bad?
No. It's his false advertisements and toxic community he builds that prays on gullible and impressionable new members.
HarryPotHead

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

You are what you eat. PIZZA!

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:27:36 PM

No. It's his false advertisements and toxic community he builds that prays on gullible and impressionable new members.

The world is full of false advertisements why single out ryan the pumperalot is what i would like to know, also if a fool can be parted from his money the universal law makes sure he will surly be parted from his money  Roll Eyes maybe we should make a thread that spells out in no uncertain terms pumping is bad as is lying to noobies impressionable gullible little people. i am noobie and i have not lost any bitcoin so far just gained a little if i am honest but i am little and very impressionable, bye for now i am off to join a pump group

BombaUcigasa
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:38:17 PM

The world is full of false advertisements why single out ryan the pumperalot is what i would like to know, also if a fool can be parted from his money the universal law makes sure he will surly be parted from his money  Roll Eyes maybe we should make a thread that spells out in no uncertain terms pumping is bad as is lying to noobies impressionable gullible little people. i am noobie and i have not lost any bitcoin so far just gained a little if i am honest but i am little and very impressionable, bye for now i am off to join a pump group
Good luck with your trading Tongue

I am a bit of a libertarian, if pumping is taking place and it is a desired activity, I can't stand against it. What are you, some kind of pudic victorian prude baby? Instead it should be clearly presented as such, with realistic and verifiable results.

For example, this is a ponzi: http://weeklyponzi.com/

It says right on the name, title, text, etc. It explains clearly you can get 130% or 0% from your deposit. All deposits and payments are transparent and completely listed. Technically this is a fair presentation of the service and potential users are informed of the process. The morality of the ponzi depends on each person and their environment and is of no relevance considering in less than two days people paid almost 200 000 USD to this site...
escrow.dude

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:39:19 PM

It says right on the name, title, text, etc. It explains clearly you can get 130% or 0% from your deposit. All deposits and payments are transparent and completely listed. Technically this is a fair presentation of the service and potential users are informed of the process. The morality of the ponzi depends on each person and their environment and is of no relevance considering in less than two days people paid almost 200 000 USD to this site...

you will get banned for spam your website here

I will report if don't remove
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:40:28 PM

What? It's not my website...
escrow.dude

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:42:40 PM

What? It's not my website...

I will report if don't remove and let moderator decide

it is spam because you say someone pay 200000usd so you wanted to promoted it

I have report and moderator will decide on you not me I don't judge you

in here we do honest not lie
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:52:55 PM

I don't judge you

Actually you judge me and you ignore what I write. That's not honest.
escrow.dude

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:54:25 PM

I don't judge you

Actually you judge me and you ignore what I write. That's not honest.

I don't argue I just report and maybe moderator ban you I don't know

spam is against rules here and maybe people will send and you don't pay them like scam

I don't know but I wont trust. I like honest thing not this one you do here
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:06:35 PM

I don't know but I wont trust. I like honest thing not this one you do here
Trust what? I know you don't understand English well, but seriously, you just want to do bad things to people for no reason. That's messed up.
escrow.dude

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:11:30 PM

Why you post this one then? This is not relevant with the thing we discuss here

you should do honest thing not like this spam you post

please I don't do argument with you, if moderator don't like then they ban you it's not my fault
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:24:27 PM

Why you post this one then? This is not relevant with the thing we discuss here

you should do honest thing not like this spam you post

please I don't do argument with you, if moderator don't like then they ban you it's not my fault

Because it is relevant to what we discuss, here let me quote it:

this is a ponzi...

It says right on the name, title, text, etc. It explains clearly you can get 130% or 0% from your deposit. All deposits and payments are transparent and completely listed. Technically this is a fair presentation of the service and potential users are informed of the process.

I think the site is shit and you should not send money to any ponzi. I did not ask anything from you but to see it as an example of a service that is not lying about what it is. It's not pretending to be something else, but a ponzi.

Unlike other services that claim false numbers and attack you when you comment on it. But if the moderators ban me, it's your fault. Why do you want to do this to me? Why the hate?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: