Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:03:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Auction For Our 1 Ounce Solid Gold (1 BTC) Coin #1 - Ends 20th December  (Read 8670 times)
worldtreasurefinders

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:56:37 AM

We are pleased to announce that today our 1 ounce gold (1 BTC) Limited edition coin has gone into production.  You can read more information about the coin on our website - http://www.coinographic.com/1-btc-gold.

This is the official auction for Coin #1. 

Coin #2 - #500 are available to pre-order from our website - http://www.coinographic.com/1-btc-gold.

We are due to have the coins in stock early January

Based on the OP, the coin has already gone into production, and they are/were due to have the coins in stock early January.  It's now mid/late January.  Coinographic hasn't responded to this thread since Dec 26th.  I won the coin, and fully paid BTC upfront, and have asked for an update, but to no avail.  Coinographic, please update me on the status of the coin, your reputation and your business are on the line.

Architect, Anarchist, Numismatist, Crypto-Enthusiast.
Drax

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Nucleus.Vision

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:00:08 PM

Coinographic: You should hire/find someone to keep you're website up to date. You're losing (or at least missing out on) many customers right now. Also I have sent a couple of emails, with no response. I was actually pannicking a little bit, because there's alot of btc on the line for me. Than I actually found out on these forums that there was a sickness in play, so I understand a delay, but you could at least have updated the site for it.

Please get back to me asap, really awaiting the coins.

miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:04:47 PM

Coinographic: You should hire/find someone to keep you're website up to date. You're losing (or at least missing out on) many customers right now. \

I fully agree with this. Lack of communication is the worst thing a business can do, especially when it involves handling other people's private keys.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:50:10 PM

Coinographic: You should hire/find someone to keep you're website up to date. You're losing (or at least missing out on) many customers right now. Also I have sent a couple of emails, with no response. I was actually pannicking a little bit, because there's alot of btc on the line for me. Than I actually found out on these forums that there was a sickness in play, so I understand a delay, but you could at least have updated the site for it.

I think at some point you guys may need to face the situation that something else is going on here.  There was an issue that raised some eyebrows and now you have a vendor who is unresponsive and has not logged on to the forum in 7 days.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:02:00 AM

I think at some point you guys may need to face the situation that something else is going on here.  There was an issue that raised some eyebrows and now you have a vendor who is unresponsive and has not logged on to the forum in 7 days.

The lack of communication is not a good sign.

10-11 days since OP logged in or communicated here.

Website still says "This is a pre-order item. Shipping is expected December 2014."

Seems like either they stopped updating their site or something else happened. It would make sense that in December 2014 they would know they wouldn't have the coins at a certain point and would update that.

This is why I never preorder anything nor sell anything that is preorder (not in my possession).

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 10:45:39 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=942255.0

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 10:46:29 PM

We are pleased to announce that today our 1 ounce gold (1 BTC) Limited edition coin has gone into production.  You can read more information about the coin on our website - http://www.coinographic.com/1-btc-gold.

This is the official auction for Coin #1. 

Coin #2 - #500 are available to pre-order from our website - http://www.coinographic.com/1-btc-gold.

We are due to have the coins in stock early January. 

This auction will run from now until 22:00 (forum time) on the 20th December.  Please be sure to read our Auction Procedure below before you place a bid.

To place a bid please use the following format;

I Bid 5 BTC

The above would mean you have bid 5 Bitcoins on the coin (Limited Edition #1) of our solid gold bitcoin - http://www.coinographic.com/1-btc-gold

Auction Procedure

1) You are only permitted to bid once per post

2) The minimum bid is 5 BTC.

3) The Auction will close at the 22:00 (forum time) on the 20th December provided there are no new successful bids during the 5 minutes immediately preceding 22:00 on the 20th December.

4) Any successful bids within 5 minutes of the auction close time (21:55 – 22:00) will extend the auction by a further 5 minutes; the auction will continue to extend in 5 minute increments until there are no more bids within the 5 minute refresh period.   

For example;

A bid placed  at 21:58 will extend the auction for the coin until 22:03.  If a further bid is placed before 22:03 it will extend by a further 5 minutes.  This will continue until there are no more bids within the 5 minute refresh period.  At that point the auction will end and the winner will be allocated.

5) If you are the Winning Bidder of this auction, you will be obliged to complete the transaction and purchase that item within 72 hours of the auction close.

Processing and Technical Errors

In the event of errors in processing and/or site downtime or any other errors or delays caused to the site and/ or Service as a result of unforeseen technological difficulties associated with servers, data hosting or any other reason, we hereby reserve the right to:

a)   decide (prior to or after the original time set for conclusion of the online auction) to extend an online auction for a period of time (determined at our discretion); and/or,
b)   void that entire online auction transaction and open the auction again at the original start prices

Thank you

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 10:56:09 PM

Auction posts cannot be edited. It would probably be better to have this link at the last post of this thread. It is a scam accusation against the OP's company
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 10:57:02 PM

Auction posts cannot be edited. It would probably be better to have this link at the last post of this thread. It is a scam accusation against the OP's company

Yes that can be if you are the owner of the thread. All that is needed is for the OP to move the thread to another board, edit then move it back.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 10:57:14 PM

Yes that can be if you are the owner of the thread. All that is needed is for the OP to move the thread to another board, edit then move it back.

Yes they can be*
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:00:20 PM

Well now it is in the last post of this thread.  Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

worldtreasurefinders

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:54:40 PM

Coinographic,

I filled out the refund form here for the 6 BTC I sent you for this auction:

http://www.coinographic.com/support/

I'm sorry your company went under, but I appreciate you doing your best to make your customers whole. 

Architect, Anarchist, Numismatist, Crypto-Enthusiast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: