Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:58:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUDMINR  (Read 223658 times)
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 06:04:41 AM

Dude, I'm not interested in selling my hashrate, I am participating in this mining service, it's not like I'm a troll or anything. It just seems weird and maybe a tad bit unethical and all I'm asking is the reason behind it because it doesn't make sense.

Yes what makes it unethical is the base of its nature, imagine how much BTC they saved last week by not having to pay out an X number of accounts and making it so they never will have to pay that payment by re-investing it. It would be much different if we could sell that specific contract back to them, but that is not an option. Because we are forced to keep that contract, no matter how people want to rationalize the situation, at the end of the day what they have done is stolen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mulletwang

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:13:54 AM

Roll Eyes just contact to have it disabled. Why do you guys need to piss and moan. He has his reasons, maybe it is more beneficial to his operations than your but he has communicated that he will disable iT for anyone upon request.

The bottom line here is if that is make or break of participating in this service then stop, sell me your gigahash ( at liquidation price ) and move on. No one forces your investment here. If you don't like it then leave.

That offer is open to anyone, I will purchase any amount of gigahash at liquidation price, don't expect market value because I won't be paying that. I will pay approximately 50% of LOWEST market value.

-Mulletwang

Dude, I'm not interested in selling my hashrate, I am participating in this mining service, it's not like I'm a troll or anything. It just seems weird and maybe a tad bit unethical and all I'm asking is the reason behind it because it doesn't make sense.

Yes what makes it unethical is the base of its nature, imagine how much BTC they saved last week by not having to pay out an X number of accounts and making it so they never will have to pay that payment by re-investing it. It would be much different if we could sell that specific contract back to them, but that is not an option. Becasue we are forced to keep that contract, so no matter how people want to rationalize the situation, at the end of the day what they have done is stolen.

All I can say is wow guys. You knew you could not sell the gigahash back when you bought, you should have know that 21 days of inactive logout would result in reinvestment.... This is all public information that you should have been aware of prior to investing.... If your looking for someone to blame then go look in the mirror.
No one owes you a damn thing because you invested from a position of ignorance. Sure I can agree that it is not the most user friendly policy but maybe just maybe it help the operator to maintain his operations. I think that is fair all things considered.

Get your head out of your asses, the operator is not stealing anyone's profits he is simply giving them more gigahash instead of btc payment. Which, in theory, should result is higher btc payment. If that is not what you want then contact the operator to have this turned off or log in once every three weeks. Personally I don't think that it is as unfair as you are portraying it to be.

-Mulletwang

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 06:44:56 AM

All I can say is wow guys. You knew you could not sell the gigahash back when you bought, you should have know that 21 days of inactive logout would result in reinvestment.... This is all public information that you should have been aware of prior to investing.... If your looking for someone to blame then go look in the mirror.
No one owes you a damn thing because you invested from a position of ignorance. Sure I can agree that it is not the most user friendly policy but maybe just maybe it help the operator to maintain his operations. I think that is fair all things considered.

Get your head out of your asses, the operator is not stealing anyone's profits he is simply giving them more gigahash instead of btc payment. Which, in theory, should result is higher btc payment. If that is not what you want then contact the operator to have this turned off or log in once every three weeks. Personally I don't think that it is as unfair as you are portraying it to be.

-Mulletwang

Just so you know, before you start throwing insults around, I was not inactive for 21 days Smiley Thus now maybe you can better understand my frustration, and then to not get a reply at all from customer support just makes the situation worse. It had only been 18 days since my last login. So my head is right where it needs to be and this still makes cloudminr responsible for stealing. Whenever you do anything to a persons account that is not authorized by the account holder, and it results in a loss of investment or funds, that is stealing. And not even being shrouded by the security of an FAQ can protect you from unethical acts. However I was still well within my 21 days and it still happened to me.

You can not be so naive to see there seems to be a pattern here, why all the sudden all these complaints about this, why do they not have these complaints this bad before? Just all the sudden everyone starts getting auto re-invest enabled. Wake up man, that statement in the FAQ is set up just so they have a security blanket to steal our earnings and make it look legit, its no different than any other scam ponzi that went down.

I find it funny I have never had a problem with them then all the sudden i am at 100% profit and BOOM problems, then I see I am not the only one, others were effected by the same situation, i don't know if they are under their 21 day allowance but I know I was Smiley

Ritch

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:48:50 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 06:59:48 AM by Ritch

*lol* Trolls all around.

Fact is: Cloudminr.io payed every sunday so far. I get my ROI without 7-10%-referalls. So what?
My Bankmanager offers 0.8% per year. So what?
Dealing with BTC is risky, for shure ... but the income with splitting the risk is exorbitant. Wink So what?
You have to try it before talk about it, because a Troll is also a scammer of your possible income.

@Cyber: BTC-trading is daytrading, but not sit&wait to become rich. Wink

best regards,
ritch

BEST EXCHANGER BTC<>EUR, CAN$<>BTC, SEPA and PAYPAL fast and easy!
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 06:52:57 AM

*lol* Trolls all around.

Fact is: Cloudminr.io payed every sunday so far. I get my ROI without 7-10%-referalls. So what?
Dealing with BTC is risky, for shure ... but the income with splitting the risk is exorbitant. Wink So what?
You have to try it before talk about it, because a Troll is also a scammer of your possible income.

best regards,
ritch

I am also at 100% profit and I have NO referrals at all. Smiley I dont like cloud mining referral systems they are a sure way to destroy a good service.

mulletwang

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:28:49 AM

Cyberpinoy I want to personally apologize to you, I am losing my cool somewhat because I feel there is a campaign that is smearing cloudminr, and my experience has been nothing but positive.

For the record I did not insult you, but I did say to get your head out of your ass. What I can't understand is why, if he was going to run off, he would not have already. He is paying out 100 btc per week. He would have to be getting more than 100 btc per week investment to justify continuing to pay out If it is a ponzi. Their are signs that do make me suspicious of the activities of cloudminr but I am yet to see anything that is blatantly not legit. If you say it has only been 18 days since you last logged on, sure that is weird but I think you need to wait and see what comes of it before making defamatory statements. Maybe it was an error in the code. It seems to me to be a fairly small operation and it is possible that mistakes were make. I just think he deserve a little benefit of the doubt until he blatantly does wrong to anyone within the community. Expecting a response within 24 hours is a little unreasonable IMO. I have been in touch with before and he got back to me quickly but the site has been growing. Give a few days at least.

My two cents...
-Mulletwang 
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 07:52:07 AM

Cyberpinoy I want to personally apologize to you, I am losing my cool somewhat because I feel there is a campaign that is smearing cloudminr, and my experience has been nothing but positive.

For the record I did not insult you, but I did say to get your head out of your ass. What I can't understand is why, if he was going to run off, he would not have already. He is paying out 100 btc per week. He would have to be getting more than 100 btc per week investment to justify continuing to pay out If it is a ponzi. Their are signs that do make me suspicious of the activities of cloudminr but I am yet to see anything that is blatantly not legit. If you say it has only been 18 days since you last logged on, sure that is weird but I think you need to wait and see what comes of it before making defamatory statements. Maybe it was an error in the code. It seems to me to be a fairly small operation and it is possible that mistakes were make. I just think he deserve a little benefit of the doubt until he blatantly does wrong to anyone within the community. Expecting a response within 24 hours is a little unreasonable IMO. I have been in touch with before and he got back to me quickly but the site has been growing. Give a few days at least.

My two cents...
-Mulletwang  

Its not a problem man, no apology needed, I personally think he is preparing to shut down, he has to many red flags happening, I can assure you I am on no campaign against cloudminr.io, of all the places we tested this was one of our favorites. We liked the responses we got from the support team when testing them, we liked the payouts, but now they seem to be doing some of the same things other services did months before they closed the doors. There are a few other things I have not mentioned that we have found as well, but not enough real proof to support a post about the findings yet.

I did give them a chance to explain, and none of the tickets I submitted even showed up in my account, I did not even get an email confirmation that a ticket was submitted, and no response still today. I dont mind problems, i dont mind mistakes, I hate when there is a problem or mistake and I am either lied to or ignored. That enrages me. I would rather they tell me , hey man I messed up and we are sorry, to be honest if that would have happened, I would have said , Its ok , keep the contract as is and lets move on and make sure my account never goes into auto re-invest. I am actually more compromisable than I lead on Smiley

The other tickets I submitted in the past were usually answered within hours actually, This one was of the things we liked most about cloudminr.io. It never even made it to 24 hours, but we are well working on 48 hours now so hmmm Sad so for me it threw another red flag.

I have seen a lot with a lot of services out there in the tests we ran, even fake transactions where they would send BTC back and forth within their own wallet and post it as a transaction, one comnpany self generated addresses and sent member payments to thier own address, and then posted these payments for thier members account on their website, that was one of the most obnoxious things we ever saw. wow some people. So for us, after seeing everything we did in our tests of a lot of services, its hard to believe anything when the problems begin happening. And when you see smoke, you know there's fire, unfortunately I am starting to see an awful lot of smoke.

Trust and believe I would love to see them not fold under and prove my hypothesis wrong, but so far they are playing right along with all the other services that have since folded under.

I can agree with you on one thing this has been only the second problem I have encountered, the first problem was explained, and dealt with very quickly. SO in agreeance with you before this past week we had nothing but positive experience with them as well.

P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 12:11:53 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 12:27:12 PM by P4ndoraBox7

It's not stealing if they auto reinvest into your account...It would be stealing if the BTC would be taken ouf of your account without GH/s compensation.

So far, more than 90% ROI, not a single missed payment + 7-8 manual withdrawals....Wonder what will happen tomorrow with their hardware shipment.

And yeah, a bit of transparency would help.

pomelo

Activity: 118

Mining since early 2013

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 12:47:43 PM

Anyone else experienced the last few payout being less than estimated?

9RRNN8vH6o5srbxPuKU61GuN6i6TPDMwxS XMG
cloh76

Activity: 318

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:40:48 PM

-Mulletwang

Just so you know, before you start throwing insults around, I was not inactive for 21 days Smiley Thus now maybe you can better understand my frustration, and then to not get a reply at all from customer support just makes the situation worse. It had only been 18 days since my last login. So my head is right where it needs to be and this still makes cloudminr responsible for stealing. Whenever you do anything to a persons account that is not authorized by the account holder, and it results in a loss of investment or funds, that is stealing. And not even being shrouded by the security of an FAQ can protect you from unethical acts. However I was still well within my 21 days and it still happened to me.

You can not be so naive to see there seems to be a pattern here, why all the sudden all these complaints about this, why do they not have these complaints this bad before? Just all the sudden everyone starts getting auto re-invest enabled. Wake up man, that statement in the FAQ is set up just so they have a security blanket to steal our earnings and make it look legit, its no different than any other scam ponzi that went down.

I find it funny I have never had a problem with them then all the sudden i am at 100% profit and BOOM problems, then I see I am not the only one, others were effected by the same situation, i don't know if they are under their 21 day allowance but I know I was Smiley

Im at 100%+ ROI as are several of my friends.   The auto-reinvest feature was not turned on for us.  I myself do log in everyday or two to check my account.   If a few dollars means so much to you, how difficult is it to log in once in a while to check on your account?  I would assume they might generate income or better search results from active traffic.  It's not like they hid that information from you before you invested.  

You people who have ROId should stop complaining - Its virtually free money now - all for the cost of having to log in once in a while to check your own account.  Just goes to show how lazy some people are and how some people expect something for nothing.

Even though i dont understand the reasoning behind the auto-reinvest feature being turned on automatically, Im sure there is a reason.  If not - cloudminr.io has not given me any reason to doubt them yet.  Payouts and response time are still consistent and if there are any issues - such as the possibility of shutting down, hopefully they will remain consistent and be transparent about it and give those who are not at 100% ROI and profiting the chance to earn back some of their investment.

[ BTC Donations: 13RNJdT72WEd1FsT3CwdJ6jy9NAa7Hsb54 ]
fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:35:52 PM

Anyone else experienced the last few payout being less than estimated?

Yes, but to be honest that is an indication of real mining to me. When you're mining you never make the exact estimated amount. Sometimes more, oftentimes less.
Another cloud service I am with gives perfectly symmetrical payouts that reflect the estimated amount. They pay daily and each day the payment is identical, changing only when the difficulty changes. Makes me wonder if it really is a mining setup, or if they are just paying you what the estimated amount is from the stash of bitcoins people give them buying new contracts.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 12:11:52 AM

It's not stealing if they auto reinvest into your account...It would be stealing if the BTC would be taken ouf of your account without GH/s compensation.

So far, more than 90% ROI, not a single missed payment + 7-8 manual withdrawals....Wonder what will happen tomorrow with their hardware shipment.

And yeah, a bit of transparency would help.

Actually yes it is stealing, can I get that BTC back? have they refunded our accounts? No and No thus STEALING, the definition of stealing is to take something that does not belong to you. They took X amount of BTC. I outlined why what they did is stealing above. They took an amount of BTC thru an unethical system, one that i might add I had not met (I have logged in before the 21 day FAQ terms). The funds were taken from my account, without my permission, and applied to a program that I can neither get back my funds, nor sell the contract to have it returned. SO they took Bitcoins from me and applied it into a system that can not allow retrieval of said BTC benefiting them. That is stealing.

If there was an ability to get the funds back in one way or another then it would still be stealing, but its like if you robbed a bank and gave the money back, you still stole the money but at least you tried to make it right. Either way there is no grey area when it comes to stealing, if you take something that is not yours to take you have stolen and this is exactly what has happened.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 12:23:48 AM

Im at 100%+ ROI as are several of my friends.   The auto-reinvest feature was not turned on for us.  I myself do log in everyday or two to check my account.   If a few dollars means so much to you, how difficult is it to log in once in a while to check on your account?  I would assume they might generate income or better search results from active traffic.  It's not like they hid that information from you before you invested.  

You people who have ROId should stop complaining - Its virtually free money now - all for the cost of having to log in once in a while to check your own account.  Just goes to show how lazy some people are and how some people expect something for nothing.

Even though i dont understand the reasoning behind the auto-reinvest feature being turned on automatically, Im sure there is a reason.  If not - cloudminr.io has not given me any reason to doubt them yet.  Payouts and response time are still consistent and if there are any issues - such as the possibility of shutting down, hopefully they will remain consistent and be transparent about it and give those who are not at 100% ROI and profiting the chance to earn back some of their investment.

A couple dollars today a couple thousand tomorrow, stealing is stealing and unethical is unethical pure and simple. BTW since you didnt see I did log in before the 21 day period they mention, thus why i am a bit frustrated this has happened.

Just because you meet an ROI does not mean you should be ripped off and accept it, this was an investment that a return is expected for the duration of the contract one has paid for. reaching your ROI does not give one the right to stick it in your rear. And even tho I had logged in within this time limit, its not laziness, it is a matter of ethics, there is no reason one should have to log in to check their account, this is an unethical system put in place by cloudminr.io plain and simple. This stipulation should not exist. We should not have to babysit our accounts in order for things to stay status quo.

P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 01:22:11 AM

Ok just the fuck you didnt watch your investment in 21 days ?

And how much GH/s you have to claim that big steal of yours ?

-----------------

You want your money back ? Contact support and change your GH/s to a voucher and resell it to another peer a little less than the price you paid for and boom, you still have profit anyway.

---------------

People....sometimes.......

Ritch

Activity: 197

Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:14:42 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 04:22:06 AM by Ritch

*lol* Trolls all around.

best regards,
ritch

I am also at 100% profit and I have NO referrals at all. Smiley I dont like cloud mining referral systems they are a sure way to destroy a good service.

Dear Cyber

I'm with you: A running system needs no referrals. But: I'm an investor and my interest is my personal ROI/ROR. As long I reach more than 100% it's ok for ME. I use(d) several "Clouds" like Cloudminr or BCS and invest(ed) that income in high-risk HYIPs (quick-in/quick-out). At the end of the week I spend some Satoshies to "Save the children" (via "freebitcoin"), because my dayly income is much more than a poor child needs to survive in the "3nd World" ... for 4 weeks.
So what?
If I lose some bugs here or there I don't cry, because it's a game and all investments are winnings from other games. It's easy if you never invest more than your former income! Wink

BTW: Some people talk about 4 THS. Very nice (and brave) investment ... but peanuts, because I deal with such every hour with risk-splittings and stocktrading. Wink
Let's talk about facts:
I've bought xxxx BTCs years ago for 14€ and sold them on a hype of 1000$/BTC. Good deal? yeah! Wink
I've invested in CEX (170%), BCS (140%) and Cloudminr (this weekly 5-years-income is for charety only [taxes, you know? Wink]).
HYIPS:
Pokerproxy (death) - 212%
BTC-i24 (death) - 109%
Greencoincash (death) - 142%
AprilCoin (still running) - 110%
... and much more real risky investments with "real" money. It's realy easy to "scam" scammers. Wink Quick-in/Quick-out is all you have to know and do. BTC
Unethical? No, because I use parts of my winnings to protect other people. ("Save the children", MYC4, Solarimpulse ...) As long the systems pay me out over 100% I have no "ethical" problem. So what?

Best regards and sorry for my bad english,
ritch

BEST EXCHANGER BTC<>EUR, CAN$<>BTC, SEPA and PAYPAL fast and easy!
SpanishSoldier

Merit: 255

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:16:12 PM

A couple dollars today a couple thousand tomorrow, stealing is stealing and unethical is unethical pure and simple. BTW since you didnt see I did log in before the 21 day period they mention, thus why i am a bit frustrated this has happened.

Who has stolen ? It has only been re-invested. Login and disable it. Is not it simple ?
starswper

Activity: 196

Hillary For President.

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:04:31 PM

I don't understand why people keep complain and write long text like a whole book.. if people got ROI 100% good for them.. I still survive with 100 GH/s after big losses from wallet.. so I don't complain.

Loss list:
0.28 BTC
0.07 BTC
1.6  BTC
2.3  BTC
0.5  BTC

etc... If I known this will happend for sure I buyed much hash... anyway

This cloudmine is still good.

Trump=Death
fryarminer

Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:50:40 PM

(I have logged in before the 21 day FAQ terms).

Would you mind letting us know your username? We will check it out for you. If the last time you were active 20 days not 21 days before the payout, it could be possible and in that case we will buy the re-investment contract back.

It is definitely not related to 100% ROI. Many users are way past it, an example: http://www.cmmonitor.com/23-cloudminr.html

Important: The 21 day absence re-investments were for total of less than 5 BTC. We are running a fairly large operation and paying out over 100 BTC every week. This feature is purely for security as some users have reported forgotten private keys and passwords. If the majority wants us to disable it by default, we will.

Thanks for the clarification.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 09:13:17 PM

(I have logged in before the 21 day FAQ terms).

Would you mind letting us know your username? We will check it out for you. If the last time you were active 20 days not 21 days before the payout, it could be possible and in that case we will buy the re-investment contract back.

It is definitely not related to 100% ROI. Many users are way past it, an example: http://www.cmmonitor.com/23-cloudminr.html

Important: The 21 day absence re-investments were for total of less than 5 BTC. We are running a fairly large operation and paying out over 100 BTC every week. This feature is purely for security as some users have reported forgotten private keys and passwords. If the majority wants us to disable it by default, we will.

Check your support tickets, I have 2 that have not been answered. I would have sent only 1 however the first one I sent did not show up in my support tickets dashboard, when i did not receive notification by email that a ticket was submitted I made another one. But up until now neither of them have been addressed in any way.

dickyCOY

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:35:15 PM

what will happent if the ghz shipment bro mulletwang??.... theywill give a promotion? or the reward mining increased.....
"my heart skip a bit waiting it" Cheesy

for @admin i want to ask.. why autoreinvest,.. dont have transaction hiatory,..please add on it,... cz it's all os your transaparansi for your bussines,.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: