Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUDMINR  (Read 223659 times)
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:56:50 PM

and i got no payout this weekend! No answer of support!

We have PM'd you. There are many no payout messages from users that have received their payouts or simply have re-invested their earnings. Around 1 - 2% of cases are really an error.

Your service has been really good so far! Please keep it up!

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:20:47 PM

I wonder why this thread is in Games and rounds forum.
Isn't it supposed to be in service announcement section.

Because it's a ponzi and it will collapse soon or later. Lot of people will lose their money and then complain.

Don't be stupid. Stop investing here.
fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:55:40 PM

Would it be possible, or how difficult would it be to enable us to use our hash rate on a pool of our choice?

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:05:32 PM

Because it's a ponzi and it will collapse soon or later. Lot of people will lose their money and then complain.

So I can not complain! Until now I always got everything I wanted! This is the first time that occurred a big mistake! Errors may happen! As long as they are fixed but all is well! I also make mistakes!

They are from Norway and I from Germany!

European Economic Area

The EEA agreement grants access to the EU Norway's internal market while the country is to adopt most EU legislation related to market did. This did Essentially Means Norway is a practical part of EU When it comes to free movement of goods, capital, services and people.

Free movement of goods Means freedom from customs fee, HOWEVER where food and beverage is excluded (: because Those are subsidized by the EU). Free movement of people Means freedom of movement for workers between Norway and EU, and did Norway is a part of the Schengen Area.

Norway has been granted participation rights (save voting rights) in several of the Union's program, bodies and initiatives. [2] These include security and defense areas like the European Defence Agency, the Nordic Battle Group, Frontex, Europol and the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Whether or not the country shoulderstand apply for full membership has been one of the most dominant and divisive issues in modern Norwegian political debate. [Citation needed]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway%E2%80%93European_Union_relations

they will then have bad cards!

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:13:02 PM

http://www.nic.io/cgi-bin/whois?DOMAIN=cloudminr.io

and here you check it

Domain Information
Domain Handle :    DOM-235137
Domain Name :    cloudminr.io ... (Check cloudminr.ac) ... (Check cloudminr.sh)
Domain Status :    Client Updt+Delt Lock
First Registered :    2014-10-30
Last Updated :    2014-11-29
Expiry :    2015-10-30
Backordered :    No. ... Purchase a Back-Order ... (What is a back-order?)
Domain Owner
User ID :    NIC-387050
Contact Name :    Tom Hassel
Organization Name :    cloudminr
Street :    Olaf Tryggvasonsgate 2B
City :    Trondheim
State :    Trondheim
Postal Code :    7011
Admin Contact
Technical Contact
Billing Contact
Registrar
User ID :    NIC-1132
Contact Name :    Hostmaster
Organization Name :    1API GMBH
Street :    Talstrasse 27
City :    Homburg
State :    Saarland
Postal Code :    66424
Phone :    +49(0)68416984-200
Fax :    +49(0)68416984-299
E-Mail :    inone-1api@registrymail.net
Primary Nameserver
Name Server:    ns1.tomh77cl.arvixevps.com
Name Server:    ns2.tomh77cl.arvixevps.com

dickyCOY

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:54:36 PM

yes.why is it in game thread..... hope u can explain it admin cloudminr
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:57:49 PM

what should be explain?

He must be honest Huh I think that he know alone! The BTC breaks with the long-term downward trend! That's a good chance to make money!

Rammus

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:33:36 PM

well the thread started as a giveaway voucher, but i dont think thats the case here anymore.
SpanishSoldier

Merit: 255

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:52:29 PM

what should be explain?

He must be honest Huh I think that he know alone! The BTC breaks with the long-term downward trend! That's a good chance to make money!

What do you mean here ? BTC is going up again ? Roll Eyes
fryarminer

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:47:51 AM

It was probably moved here by the administrators. They are forever moving my posts when I post stuff. You can't blame cloudminr for where the thread is.

But getting back to my question, if we could use our hashrate on pools of our choice, it will remove any question at all whether this really is a mining service or if it is a ponzie scheme.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:31:06 AM

what should be explain?

What do you mean here ? BTC is going up again ? Roll Eyes

yes now Smiley
i make a post in orb thread later

sorry coudminr admin for the inappropriate conversation in your thread

bcflow

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:02:23 AM

Today I found my average daily income dropped from 0.0274.... to 0.0264.... BTC, and it affect my weekly income too. Why this happen ? Can any one help answer my query ? Thank you.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:28:06 AM

So I can not complain! Until now I always got everything I wanted! This is the first time that occurred a big mistake! Errors may happen! As long as they are fixed but all is well! I also make mistakes!

European Economic Area

The EEA agreement grants access to the EU Norway's internal market while the country is to adopt most EU legislation related to market did. This did Essentially Means Norway is a practical part of EU When it comes to free movement of goods, capital, services and people.

Free movement of goods Means freedom from customs fee, HOWEVER where food and beverage is excluded (: because Those are subsidized by the EU). Free movement of people Means freedom of movement for workers between Norway and EU, and did Norway is a part of the Schengen Area.

Norway has been granted participation rights (save voting rights) in several of the Union's program, bodies and initiatives. [2] These include security and defense areas like the European Defence Agency, the Nordic Battle Group, Frontex, Europol and the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Whether or not the country shoulderstand apply for full membership has been one of the most dominant and divisive issues in modern Norwegian political debate. [Citation needed]

They are from Norway? Who? Where in Norway? If you will ever go to the police and tell them "Someone in Norway - I don't know who - has defrauded me", they won't help you. They will tell you that you are just plain stupid.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 02:12:35 PM

Hey Nautilus, pm me for a discounted Voucher.

I received my winter electricity bill and I have to make a quick sell.

Website working.

Support Tickets are pending.

@ P4ndoraBox7  just to confirm we both agree on not making trade i had posted earlier, i will let you know if i reconsider in future or let me know when you have a voucher code we can see what we can work out, thank you again  Smiley

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 07:05:36 PM

European Economic Area

ahhhhh ok then, WOW, thank you for the read i guess i got to learn something new on the economins of the European economic areas as you mentioned.

Rengar

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:10:10 PM

European Economic Area

They are from Norway? Who? Where in Norway? If you will ever go to the police and tell them "Someone in Norway - I don't know who - has defrauded me", they won't help you. They will tell you that you are just plain stupid.

Instead just invest what you can afford to lose?

Then use the return on buying more hashes, thats what I would do despite all the payouts.
dickyCOY

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 12:05:29 AM

European Economic Area

Then use the return on buying more hashes, thats what I would do despite all the payouts.

i always reinvest all of mine coins... till the end of the cloudminr.io life.... maybe for 1,2 or 3 years later... Smiley
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 01:23:13 AM

European Economic Area

yo should always just invest what you can afford to loose, That does not just go to cloud mining services that even goes for things in the real world stock markets or gambling sites

tidalbore

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 01:36:16 AM

Group,

Has anyone received a reply to your support ticket with Cloudminr?   I have one in for over 2 weeks and have done 2 followups and no replies to my messages and nothing in my Cloudminr support file.

Anyone else have support tickets not getting answered?

Thanks, Michael
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 03:04:48 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 03:22:34 AM by cyberpinoy

Group,

Has anyone received a reply to your support ticket with Cloudminr?   I have one in for over 2 weeks and have done 2 followups and no replies to my messages and nothing in my Cloudminr support file.

Anyone else have support tickets not getting answered?

Thanks, Michael

I just popped in here to respond about this, even after I told the Cloudminr admin here to acknowledge his tickets and respond to mine they still have not.

(I have logged in before the 21 day FAQ terms).

Would you mind letting us know your username? We will check it out for you. If the last time you were active 20 days not 21 days before the payout, it could be possible and in that case we will buy the re-investment contract back.

It is definitely not related to 100% ROI. Many users are way past it, an example: http://www.cmmonitor.com/23-cloudminr.html

Important: The 21 day absence re-investments were for total of less than 5 BTC. We are running a fairly large operation and paying out over 100 BTC every week. This feature is purely for security as some users have reported forgotten private keys and passwords. If the majority wants us to disable it by default, we will.

Check your support tickets, I have 2 that have not been answered. I would have sent only 1 however the first one I sent did not show up in my support tickets dashboard, when i did not receive notification by email that a ticket was submitted I made another one. But up until now neither of them have been addressed in any way.

So now we are going on a week for mine, and I guess 2 weeks for member tidalbore. This is not good.

You know I am a one man show, and nothing on my site is automated, I have to manually update my investors accounts, and do a lot of data entry myself, i dont have a cron job and automatic systems in place. I do this to protect my investors form scammish things like "auto reinvest" being enabled without their permission or consent. You say it is for password change and account protection, yet my security measure is if they want a new password or can not log  on thier account they must email me and get a newly generated password from me directly. Its a little work but its much better than locking their account up and unethically stealing their earnings. There are a handful of ethical ways to protect your investor accounts, that involve work on your end, but the result returns an ethical measure of investor account security. Like in addition to this, and I have proof of this because I just had to do it this past week, If your payout address is different from the one we have stored in our payout wallet, I do not send the payment until you confirm the address change. And this is a great security feature, because when i email you I say your payout address has changed from *************************** to *************************** please confirm that you have changed your address to *************************** so we can process your payout. This even gives you the address that your payout address was changed to so you can investigate if you did not make the change. I also back up my database every day offline so if any weird changes are made they can easily be corrected  Wink

A delay in payout is much better than stealing thier funds as reinvestment  Wink

But even after I do all of that manually I still take the time 1 to 2 times a day to check my support and info email messages and respond to my investors, and even those who are not investors. Is it to much to ask for a company whose workload is about 1/8 of mine to check and respond to their support tickets.

And here is one of the best things I realized about support tickets, if you do not have any problems going on, you dont have an overload of support tickets. I have had 1 situation in my support  messages in the past month and it was a mistake on my part. so to sum it up, if you arent making mistakes, you dont have support problems overloading you  Wink

Then to realize this thread is in Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Gambling > Games and rounds > Hmm this is not good, its no longer a service, it is registered here as a Gambling Game and rounds. This is not very good at all.

I did get a payout this week tho and no reinvest magical trickery, so I guess that is good, but it will take weeks to recover the the ROI on the recent mysterious reinvest they did on my account.

Let me add

Important: The 21 day absence re-investments were for total of less than 5 BTC. SNIP......

So by this statement it seems as long as the amount is around 1000 USD its ok and ethical for them to reinvest their investors earnings without authorization. But, now imagine if they take 1000 USD a week and reinvest it to thier system what they are doing. 1000 dollars a week for them may not seem like a lot But i tell ya what, 1000 dollars a week is a lot of money to a lot of people in the world.

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: