Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:29:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUDMINR  (Read 223659 times)
Elit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:19:19 PM

No it was not working as usual and payments are also behind Smiley it is back up now, but a while ago there was nothing on the website and nothing in the view source, it was all blank. I am not pushing anything. Smiley

On payouts days almost every week login is slower. Guess so many users want to log and check his acc include you Tongue

Hope they will stay for long!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:20:06 PM

Those who quote this junk go on ignore as well.

cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 06:21:53 PM

Refresh page once in a while ... Grin

Yea that worked my income is ok now. Not sure why it picked a randome amount tho that was surely weird. all seems ok now but payments are a bit behind today is all,

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 06:23:22 PM

Well I think its all over, I went to cloudminr.io r keep my login status and oops blank screen so i view the source not one single thing in the source. It is sad these places keep doing this . Well it was fun while it lasted. maybe you guys can go back a few pages where i was told FUD this and FUD that and remember I told you all months ago this ponzi was about to end, if I remember correctly I even mentioned how I would be surprised if it would last another month.

What´s this useless garbage on about now? And what´s this scam crap that it´s pushing? Thought all the extortionist junk had given up here. Website works perfectly as usual.

Those who quote this junk go on ignore as well.

Hmm how exactly do you ignore yourself??

Nioctib77

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:25:33 PM

Refresh page once in a while ... Grin

Yea that worked my income is ok now. Not sure why it picked a randome amount tho that was surely weird. all seems ok now but payments are a bit behind today is all,

Normal payout time is between 11 pm and 12 pm.
Elit

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:29:28 PM

Hmm how exactly do you ignore yourself??

I think he is right to be mad on you. Its not first time you come and make drama here.
I wont be surprised if your site end being ponzi till clodminer.io keep stay around Tongue
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:34:48 PM

This site is a HYIP Ponzi pyramid, all the investments in it, it is a huge risk, because the site will soon be closed and you will lose all your money.
Nioctib77

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:38:55 PM

This site is a HYIP Ponzi pyramid, all the investments in it, it is a huge risk, because the site will soon be closed and you will lose all your money.
Then why are you here Huh? go somewhere else being the ........
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 06:43:18 PM

Its 2:37 PM now Smiley like I said they are behind in payments.

I think he is right to be mad on you. Its not first time you come and make drama here.
I wont be surprised if your site end being ponzi till clodminer.io keep stay around Tongue

Sure investing blindly is why so many ponzis survived and ripped people off, the referral programs that baited you, the professional looking websites that hooked you in, the instantaneous proof of payments. It never hurts that when you see something to be concerned, I still say this place will crumble. the over influx of referral postings I saw last week tells me they need new investors. I tried 2 browsers, then waited a while and tried them again with 2 browsers, one of them clears the cache every time I close it, so refresh was not the problem, and even if there is a server issue you should see something in the view source page. I didnt just come in after one tiny instance, I tried many different things all ended in the same result, blank page, nothing in the source file, If you dont know what the source file is google it so you understand what I am talking about. when you see something like that it means someone deleted all the HTML code on the site, thus means running away with our BTC. Sorry but anyone with half a brain who knows even the slightest little bit about coding a website knows that.

Elit

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:57:38 PM

Sure investing blindly is why so many ponzis survived and ripped people off, the referral programs that baited you, the professional looking websites that hooked you in, the instantaneous proof of payments. It never hurts that when you see something to be concerned, I still say this place will crumble. the over influx of referral postings I saw last week tells me they need new investors. I tried 2 browsers, then waited a while and tried them again with 2 browsers, one of them clears the cache every time I close it, so refresh was not the problem, and even if there is a server issue you should see something in the view source page. I didnt just come in after one tiny instance, I tried many different things all ended in the same result, blank page, nothing in the source file, If you dont know what the source file is google it so you understand what I am talking about. when you see something like that it means someone deleted all the HTML code on the site, thus means running away with our BTC. Sorry but anyone with half a brain who knows even the slightest little bit about coding a website knows that.

For now source page work and main page load but i understand your worry and so far i worry too. I mean if they are going to run today look like best time for it Cheesy If they continue pay from now its only going to build more trust for me. Is show they plan/want to stay for long around too.

scrupt.cc had his problem with electro cut off 1-2 weeks ago and marked crash total after service stop mine for 2-3 days. Still admin didn't run how so many ppl claimed and he fix problem. This only made me trust they are legit.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 07:03:31 PM

For now source page work and main page load but i understand your worry and so far i worry too. I mean if they are going to run today look like best time for it Cheesy If they continue pay from now its only going to build more trust for me. Is show they plan/want to stay for long around too.

scrupt.cc had his problem with electro cut off 1-2 weeks ago and marked crash total after service stop mine for 2-3 days. Still admin didn't run how so many ppl claimed and he fix problem. This only made me trust they are legit.

It wasn't electric cut off, it was their income cut off. Sooner or later, it will die.

Elit

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:11:55 PM

It wasn't electric cut off, it was their income cut off. Sooner or later, it will die.

You can say same for any company. No one can stay forever around. Still scrypt.cc proved to be legit during all problems and all claim for ponzi is just  haters talk.
avalonboy

Activity: 456
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:14:07 PM

Every week I have fewer and less in payout  Huh
DanielMitrovsky

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:30:08 PM

Its 2:37 PM now Smiley like I said they are behind in payments.

server time is now only 7:29 pm ...wait about8hours and we will see...Sad
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 07:33:49 PM

You can say same for any company. No one can stay forever around. Still scrypt.cc proved to be legit during all problems and all claim for ponzi is just  haters talk.

If it is haters' talk, scrypt.cc can easily provide mining proof but they can't because they ain't mining.

Elit

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:39:26 PM

If it is haters' talk, scrypt.cc can easily provide mining proof but they can't because they ain't mining.

Stop working when your electro is cut off are proof enough and get your reward ration changed depend from new electro contract prices too. Mining farms cost much money and i don't see why some one need to risk and reveal his locations.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 07:49:09 PM

Stop working when your electro is cut off are proof enough and get your reward ration changed depend from new electro contract prices too. Mining farms cost much money and i don't see why some one need to risk and reveal his locations.

They just need to show mining address and provide a signed message to prove they own it.

DanielMitrovsky

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:22:49 PM

They just need to show mining address and provide a signed message to prove they own it.
Post now from twitter official:
cloudminr.io ‏@cloudminr
This week's payouts will be sent within 2 - 3 hours.  https://cloudminr.io  #bitcoin #mining
Elit

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:27:52 PM

Post now from twitter official:
cloudminr.io ‏@cloudminr
This week's payouts will be sent within 2 - 3 hours.  https://cloudminr.io  #bitcoin #mining

Its how they do it every week. Now i can go sleep and not worry Smiley
DanielMitrovsky

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:46:19 PM

We're processing the payments right now. It will take 2 - 3 hours. The website does appear blank from time to time. We are in the process of upgrading our servers.
Yes..and sale too end
Why a lot of people SAY that its ponzzi? Why? ;(
Dont stop    cloudminrpls Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: