Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:31:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUDMINR  (Read 223654 times)
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:53:40 AM

We must face it, we got scammed, they are not hacked and the won't give you anything back!

Maybe you are right and no one is excluding the scamming. But how do you know that they are not hacked? Do you have facts?

Sometimes I really don't understand people like you. First, they get warned. They get warned again. Then they get a prediction of what will happen. Not only A prediction, but an exact prediction. Then all this happens. And still, you ask for proofs?

I see only that we have a big difference in reasoning. I am not sure about things that are out of myself and you are sure about those.

Even with the warnings (assuming that the warnings are because I'm new in this thread and I didn't read it) they didn't have any reason to declare that they were hacked. At least i can't find a reason to do this if they are scammers. I am not in their minds so I may have wrong in hoping but me don't cost nothing to wait 2-3 weeks before punish myself with the conviction that I am scammed.

I can't hope that you are right. There is no sense to do this when it is one hope.

At least you basically advertise yourself as a victim for scammers.

This is beautiful. Seems like you have the scepter of the truth and are happy that someone under you finally can understand some truth and this make you happy.

But in fact is only the brilliant expression of one mind that don't understand that in life are not only "this way" or "that way" but even "to many other ways".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
piotr998

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 09:14:08 AM

We must face it, we got scammed, they are not hacked and the won't give you anything back!

Maybe you are right and no one is excluding the scamming. But how do you know that they are not hacked? Do you have facts?

Sometimes I really don't understand people like you. First, they get warned. They get warned again. Then they get a prediction of what will happen. Not only A prediction, but an exact prediction. Then all this happens. And still, you ask for proofs?

Thanks for the warnings, there were as many warnings as people excited about this service.
Thats why my investment amount was rather symbolic, but still I am scammed and I'm asking for advices what to do now.
riley37

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 09:21:31 AM

cex.io is the best !!
didwe

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 09:55:33 AM

cex.io is the best !!
http://web.archive.org/web/20150315095331/https://cloudminr.io/terms/
Speaking of cex.io doesnt cloudminr.io's terms of use look a lot like cex's terms of use... like it's even got the maintenance cost and all... I thought cloudminr didn't charge maintenance fee's.
Ritch

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:02:16 AM

Now it's time to seek any entity to control each cloud mining website...

Invested in PB, got scammed

Invested in BCS, got scammed

After the first scam I was foolish enough to invest again in cloud mining, but after the second scam learnt a very important lesson: Never ever invest in cloud mining sites

A few days ago Scryptcc came up with the "hackers" excuse now Cloudminr

At least BCS had the guts to scam its members without any excuse

Why give false hope

Cloudminr : 116% ROI (without internal reinvestmenst 180%)
BCS: 165% ROI
BTC-i24: 108% ROI
April: 112% ROI
Daytrading with dayly incomes over BTC-e in meanwhile 190% ROI
So what?
[/quote]
[/quote]

You have qouted my real ROIs. So I can tell you: I will ever and ever invest again in HYIPs, because it's a good income, if you never ever invest more than your former winnings and ever split your investments as much you can. BTW: BCS was a very good procentual deal for me, so why should that scam send an excuse to me?
PS: I have never used ref-links to that sites, because I'm not a scammer.

BEST EXCHANGER BTC<>EUR, CAN$<>BTC, SEPA and PAYPAL fast and easy!
Ritch

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:10:11 AM

Hello elrippo, thanks for reply.

I do not want to put my money in the hands of anyone else, no more.

Starting a company is not a option, for now is just an idea and want to be just a small group...

What's about a non profit organization (good for taxes and with a real address). 50% for the members/investors (you need a minimum of seven members in germany) and 50% for charity (like SaveTheChildren for example).
Plus some supporters (could be official members, too) from industry (solar-powered mining farm?). Could be a nice idea ... with profit for all and a good reputation without any scam.

Like FIFA  Grin Grin Grin

Hopeful not like FIFA  Grin Cool

Ritch

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:25:44 AM

i'm beginning to think that the only way to make money with bitcoin is trading or being a faucet maniac  Grin

Trading and mining yeah  Wink

No, not really with daytrading and mining only, but ...

Dear Noobs and potential Losers,
How often I've posted my simple rules how to reach a good ROI of 1xx% and much more with a combination of Clouds, HYIPs and even Scam-Scemes??? Ok, once more:
- NEVER invest more than your former earnings out of investments. (First reinvestment needs an over all ROI of 1xx% so you can't lose anything.)
- NEVER invest ín old shemes. Be the first-in, so you will be the first-out and inform yourself about new HYIPs before.
- SPLIT your investments in the line of riscs and possible dayly interests. (High risc=low investment.) Never trust companies with more than 2-3% per day. (Sure you can invest some Satoshies there, to see how the scam will work with (your) greed. But it's mostly a waste of investment ... and so it could be your lost.)

At the end of all and with this simple rules you will get a ROI much more better than any bank-account can promise you. (I did 190% in the last 365 days (incl. daydrading. It's ok, or not? Wink)

Second way, I shouln'd talk about this with noobs: Daytraiding with Bots in realtime. Very complicaded with much more starting capital.
And/or: Miningfarms in Kuwait with 0,8 US-cent/kwh but high coolingcosts. *joking*

So I wish you all: Thing about it, to NEVER lose a f****** cent again ... and excuse my bad english. Wink

It's interesting that we have been conditioned to distrust all companies, yet think we could run such a site better, and once you start running it, and then run into problems, you will end up being tared and feathered. It does not matter to anyone here who is running the company, if you run into problems, you will be called a scammer.
Perhaps not all of them are scammers, but have a wrong buisinesplan to survive as long they promised? I don't know, and it's not my problem because I never trust in nice words or webdesigns, but in ROIs. xxx% = good scam - xx% = bad scam. Only numbers can tell the truth. btw: btc-e is no scam because it's on you to ear some % in daytrading but also risky.

elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:28:46 AM

Starting a company is not a option, for now is just an idea and want to be just a small group...

What's about a non profit organization (good for taxes and with a real address). 50% for the members/investors (you need a minimum of seven members in germany) and 50% for charity (like SaveTheChildren for example).
Plus some supporters (could be official members, too) from industry (solar-powered mining farm?). Could be a nice idea ... with profit for all and a good reputation without any scam.

FIFA makes Trillions every year and they basically are paying NO taxes, are tolerated by everyone even sponsors, so that is the same sheme  Shocked

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
pomelo

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Mining since early 2013

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:52:02 AM

This will explain everything, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjtLszt7MTo

That only Joke not from official admin scrypt.cc

Thanks Captain Obvious.

9RRNN8vH6o5srbxPuKU61GuN6i6TPDMwxS XMG
Ritch

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:54:43 AM

FIFA makes Trillions every year and they basically are paying NO taxes, are tolerated by everyone even sponsors, so that is the same sheme  Shocked
The difference between FIFA and HYIPs is: The FIFA-scammers are real persons, greedy and well known. I guess, everyone has his price and I don't even know my own to become greedy. Wink Ok, I would never scam someone, because I'm too lazy ... and don't need other peoples money.  Cool

tarzan2

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

its not my fault

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:59:26 AM

Thanks for the warnings, there were as many warnings as people excited about this service.
Thats why my investment amount was rather symbolic, but still I am scammed and I'm asking for advices what to do now.

with banks and credit cards and paypal we have been trained to trust in people , what people dont realize with btc you must trust the currency and the system of math that guards its value- but not the people.. and necessarily not them.. trust the blockchain not the blockturds promising returns no one else is matching cause thats just a dead giveaway
i spam tweeted cloudminr months ago calling them scammer assholes and everyone called me an asshole which is true so we were all on point.. but it was sort of obvious

only thing to do after being scammed is LEARN, and also learn, so that it doesnt happen to you again.. learn a healthy sense for bitcoins, basically learn to be another asshole cause remember if ur putting trust in people and not in the math then your doing bitcoins wrong..
i have been scammed many times totalling over 8 btc but nearly that whole sum was ripped off from me in a few instances weeks apart.. since then the amount of btc i have actively lost to scammers is 0, and exactly zero. cloudminr got nearly nothin from me cause i was smart enough not to trust a mining pool that never once proved they had a single miner.. oh they had a shit filtered pic, solid and sold
until people become accustomed to this new economic culture, scams like this will continue to happen regularly.. treat your coins like they are your last cause most likely u aint gonna see them again

free bitcoin storage service! please send to: 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:13:14 PM

don't think about it, accept it as a loss, and learn from it. Use it as a lesson on how to not get scammed in the future

I think only few here ROI and were able to get only a little profit lol.
ashfaq

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:25:22 PM

i knew those motherfuckers were scammers and that fucking 50% discount every night was clearly a SIGN.i was just using the free trial and poof.. that is also gone ..lmao, maybe scrypt.cc is a reliable one

Ritch

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:09:51 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2015, 01:22:33 PM by Ritch

don't think about it, accept it as a loss, and learn from it. Use it as a lesson on how to not get scammed in the future

"A little" is relative, because my overall ROIs are much higher than my bank-interests. But you are right: Learning by doing is mostly the best way to get the rules of HYIPs: There would be no winners without losers. That's typical for such shemes ... and it's typical in the world of money, too. But if you know this and all other rules I've posted, you can't lose anymore ... as long, you are not greedy. (My Bank promised me interests of 1% per year for idle fiats without any riscs but taxes. On the other side I did 190% in HYIPs and daytrading over the last year. Now let's do the math: How long I have to give my bank my idle fiats to reach such a high ROI? Should I wait, till my grandchildren become grannies? *lol* Ofcorse not, because I live NOW! In this moment I could stop all new investments ... but that would'nt be funny because of -> no risc = no fun. Wink)
If Cloudminr. would come back, it would be very nice for you, me and us to see ONE trustable HYIP, because every week to top a payout of xxx% is a good week. Well, let's hope, but it's not my problem anymore. In meanwhile I split investments (from former winnings) in new and fresh HYIPs, and next year ... I do the math again.  Wink

elrippo
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:15:47 PM

The difference between FIFA and HYIPs is: The FIFA-scammers are real persons, greedy and well known. I guess, everyone has his price and I don't even know my own to become greedy. Wink Ok, I would never scam someone, because I'm too lazy ... and don't need other peoples money.  Cool

There is no differnce, cloudminr.io admins/owners are also real people, except that that cloudminr.io admins/owners are not known by the public/us in detail.
In terms of greed they share exactly the same psycholocial pattern  Shocked Grin

elrippo
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:16:53 PM

with banks and credit cards and paypal we have been trained to trust in people , what people dont realize with btc you must trust the currency and the system of math that guards its value- but not the people.. and necessarily not them.. trust the blockchain not the blockturds promising returns no one else is matching cause thats just a dead giveaway
i spam tweeted cloudminr months ago calling them scammer assholes and everyone called me an asshole which is true so we were all on point.. but it was sort of obvious

only thing to do after being scammed is LEARN, and also learn, so that it doesnt happen to you again.. learn a healthy sense for bitcoins, basically learn to be another asshole cause remember if ur putting trust in people and not in the math then your doing bitcoins wrong..
i have been scammed many times totalling over 8 btc but nearly that whole sum was ripped off from me in a few instances weeks apart.. since then the amount of btc i have actively lost to scammers is 0, and exactly zero. cloudminr got nearly nothin from me cause i was smart enough not to trust a mining pool that never once proved they had a single miner.. oh they had a shit filtered pic, solid and sold
until people become accustomed to this new economic culture, scams like this will continue to happen regularly.. treat your coins like they are your last cause most likely u aint gonna see them again

I did never call you an asshole  Wink

Ritch

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:51:38 PM

Like FIFA  Grin Grin Grin

Hopeful not like FIFA  Grin Cool

FIFA makes Trillions every year and they basically are paying NO taxes, are tolerated by everyone even sponsors, so that is the same sheme  Shocked

There is no differnce, cloudminr.io admins/owners are also real people, except that that cloudminr.io admins/owners are not known by the public/us in detail.
In terms of greed they share exactly the same psycholocial pattern  Shocked Grin
Ok. I've never invested in FIFA nor know to did so. I have no interests in "Scoccer" or so called "Fußball". I'm not a gambler or sportsman - and sport-bet is for gamblers and luck-hunters only. Wink That's not my playfield nor my interest. I talked about how to reach xxx% ROI with (BTC-)HYIPs. That's my playground without any greed. Wink

elrippo
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 02:17:22 PM

Like FIFA  Grin Grin Grin

Hopeful not like FIFA  Grin Cool

FIFA makes Trillions every year and they basically are paying NO taxes, are tolerated by everyone even sponsors, so that is the same sheme  Shocked

In terms of greed they share exactly the same psycholocial pattern  Shocked Grin
Ok. I've never invested in FIFA nor know to did so. I have no interests in "Scoccer" or so called "Fußball". I'm not a gambler or sportsman - and sport-bet is for gamblers and luck-hunters only. Wink That's not my playfield nor my interest. I talked about how to reach xxx% ROI with (BTC-)HYIPs. That's my playground without any greed. Wink

I am neither a soccer fan because of the corrupt structures inside FIFA and UEFA, i am just stating the same possible greed influenced motives with scams like cloudminr.io and so on   Wink
Shorting tends to be a very time intensive hobby, but i think you probably know that  Grin
Well, we all tend to be greedy, that´s why we all want a ROI above 100% in short timeframes. I know that i am greedy to an assigned value, this does not implicate ripping of people, simply because i am mining with my own hardware -> thats also greed per definition  Cheesy Smiley

I hope people will investigate prior investing in ANY company or a so called legit company or in a bunch of people who tell you an 140% ROI in the first year, where a calculation with your own hardware gives you an 105% ROI in the first year.
This should be reasonable for 90% out there, that such ROI´s are unrealistic and turn out to be a non legit company over short or long!!!

If you want to invest in hardware, please do so. If you get a bunch of people who share the same thoughts, build a community and calculate, do math, do research, start your own small mining farm in a garage or combine your asics to heat your appartement or your pool so you will benefit from your spent electricity in more ways then only mining coins  Shocked Cool Grin

waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:56:01 PM

"A little" is relative, because my overall ROIs are much higher than my bank-interests. But you are right: Learning by doing is mostly the best way to get the rules of HYIPs: There would be no winners without losers. That's typical for such shemes ... and it's typical in the world of money, too. But if you know this and all other rules I've posted, you can't lose anymore ... as long, you are not greedy. (My Bank promised me interests of 1% per year for idle fiats without any riscs but taxes. On the other side I did 190% in HYIPs and daytrading over the last year. Now let's do the math: How long I have to give my bank my idle fiats to reach such a high ROI? Should I wait, till my grandchildren become grannies? *lol* Ofcorse not, because I live NOW! In this moment I could stop all new investments ... but that would'nt be funny because of -> no risc = no fun. Wink)
If Cloudminr. would come back, it would be very nice for you, me and us to see ONE trustable HYIP, because every week to top a payout of xxx% is a good week. Well, let's hope, but it's not my problem anymore. In meanwhile I split investments (from former winnings) in new and fresh HYIPs, and next year ... I do the math again.  Wink

you can't lose is a BS statement in this world there is no guarantee..  you're likely to losr in the long run if you keep on investing in ponzi schemes unless you're somehow have connections with the owner Wink
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:27:04 PM

Any estimative about how much they scammed?
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: