Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:03:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUDMINR  (Read 223657 times)
DutchDemon

Activity: 115
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:32:26 PM

Most vouchers sent. Some of the last will be sent in following hours - we are going to fix some little issues with the site now.

Over 500 GH/s have been given away! Stay tuned for the next giveaway, as this has ended.

Edit: almost "fixed" everything. Most of the issues were not even issues Smiley
Edit2: "Refresh" button issue fixed. Seems to be working perfectly fine now both on invoice page and "Contracts" section.

I have not received my voucher code yet, though I applied quiet early on the forum.

WoW !!! Awesome offer and a great website. Was actually looking for a reliable service like this. Would love to have the 10 GHs voucher code to start with.

cloudminr.io id: gullit2

Can u plz check @ uR end ?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DutchDemon

Activity: 115
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:52:29 PM

Most vouchers sent. Some of the last will be sent in following hours - we are going to fix some little issues with the site now.

Over 500 GH/s have been given away! Stay tuned for the next giveaway, as this has ended.

Edit: almost "fixed" everything. Most of the issues were not even issues Smiley
Edit2: "Refresh" button issue fixed. Seems to be working perfectly fine now both on invoice page and "Contracts" section.

I have not received my voucher code yet, though I applied quiet early on the forum.

WoW !!! Awesome offer and a great website. Was actually looking for a reliable service like this. Would love to have the 10 GHs voucher code to start with.

cloudminr.io id: gullit2

Can u plz check @ uR end ?

Thank u. Code received in PM Smiley
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:55:56 PM

I'm feeling lucky to stumble upon this thread. Great website and a superb offer by CloudMinr.io. I would like to apply for the free 10 GHs to try it out !

I have not received my code either !!! Cry
plaaster

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:55:12 PM

I bought the first 50 Gh/s Wink
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 11:29:16 PM

Here some questions:

a) Do you have a telephone number?
b) Your domain has been registered by a "Tom Hassel" in Norway. There is indeed one Tom Hassel in Norway. When contacted, he didn't know anything about cloudminr. So where could Tom Hassel be found?
c) You write in one post: "cloudminr.io is a Norwegian cloud mining company". However, there is no company registered by this name in Norway. Please explain.
d) The only company in Trondheim with any connection to "Cloud" is a company which is active in candy import.
e) You claim in the registry data that you are located at Olaf Tryggvasonsgate 2B in Trondheim. Nobody at this address knows anything about you or your operation. Please explain.
lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 05:57:26 AM

Here some questions:

b) Your domain has been registered by a "Tom Hassel" in Norway. There is indeed one Tom Hassel in Norway. When contacted, he didn't know anything about cloudminr. So where could Tom Hassel be found?
c) You write in one post: "cloudminr.io is a Norwegian cloud mining company". However, there is no company registered by this name in Norway. Please explain.
d) The only company in Trondheim with any connection to "Cloud" is a company which is active in candy import.
e) You claim in the registry data that you are located at Olaf Tryggvasonsgate 2B in Trondheim. Nobody at this address knows anything about you or your operation. Please explain.

+1

Thanks for your investigation!

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
nguyenducquy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:14:46 PM

If you want gain trust, there is only 1 simple way.
Payment proof Cheesy

RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:47:14 PM

Here some questions:

Should people feel safer with a phone number and an LLC, that is possible to do. However, it would be just as credible as having an email. A phone is a few dollars as well as a registering a company doesn't take longer than week.

This is correct. But in Norway, you have to show your passport or ID if you set up a company. The same is true for a telephone number. If you think it is so cheap: Do it. It will be good for your credibility - especially after you claimed before that a company exists.

Our goal is not to convince people that we are real by creating companies that we won't use. We want people to see the way we operate, pictures of hardware and income that is not calculated by an algorithm unlike many have, while keeping a certain level of privacy. Would you post your facebook account alongside with your bitcoin address, signed? Rarely anyone would.

Again: So why did you claim that a company exists? Now you write it doesn't. And you used fake information for registering your domain. So you think people should invest in you because you will probably post some pictures? You mentioned before that other cloudmining services were fake. But as long as you write inconsistent information for promoting your services, it is very hard to trust you.

Many transparent Bitcoin companies have failed - how many people have got their money back? Exactly.
Not going all public with your business idea that tax office doubts while also not being a citizen lowers the chance of failure, while historically, results of failure don't change regardless of transparency.

Many intransparent Bitcoin companies have failed, too. So you tell us you don't have to be transparent because if you would run away with the investments, people wouldn't get anything back even if you were transparent? That's wicked...
vogel66352

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:00:26 PM

Nice website. Applying for free 10 GHs! vogel66352
grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 03:14:14 PM

Why dont people go through the posts? The giveaway is already over. Admin, you should lock the topic now.
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:36:02 PM

Yes, because if you signed up a few hours ago, have your first post here, don't read the thread or the directions, then OP will gladly give you 10 Gh/s. 
plaaster

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:46:09 PM

This is a risky business. If something should goes wrong. No one wants to take responsibility. That's why people hide identity. And other things.
BennG

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:10:49 PM

ye I know how its with tax offices and bitcoin.. can be a real mess

do you have some vouchers left? i am interested in buying but want to test first..
real789

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:18:19 AM

i see some one have signature any signature capaign ?

===Sempak===
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:13:11 PM

Here some questions:

This is serious problem.
We could predict what will happen to this cloud mining.

Again.. It has been answered in our Announcement thread! There are people who disagree with us and that's fine. But being going public with our details will only create more risks. However, being transparent has no advantages at all in case something goes wrong. Has anyone got their money back from public failures? No. Has being public caused companies to freeze funds because of unprofessional government entities etc.? Yes.

Read our answer in Announcement thread and think about it! Smiley

You're wrong - nothing has been answered.

a) You start your "operation" with wrong claims. Once this becomes public, you just change the announcement text but don't give any response.
b) You claim that you used wrong data for registering your homepage due to the current situation regarding Bitcoins in Norway. So what you basically are telling everyone here is that you are running an illegal operation in Norway and want people to invest in it. Nice try...
bb) All you would have to do in Norway is to pay taxes for your personal Bitcoins, not for the ones of the payouts. So why do you want your investors to become part of a criminal scheme and risk ALL of their investments when it would be very easy and straight forward in Norway with taxes?
c) You claim that nobody ever has received any funds from a transparent company which failed. This is just bullshit. Let's take MtGox: Bancruptcy proceedings are going on, and although people will not get all of the money, they will get some. In your case, once you take the money, you're gone. No way to recover anything because you hide like all the many scammers in the Bitcoin-world.

So a couple of simple questions:
1.) You claim to have bought a lot of hardware. Most of the hardware traders/manufacturers are present here in Bitcointalk.org. Why don't you ask one of them to confirm that you exist, how many Th you bought and that it was delivered to Norway? So you wouldn't reveal any of your information but could prove that your operation is legit.
2.) How do you guarantee that investors in your operation will get their money if you get busted and your operation will be shut down?

Two very simple questions.... waiting for your response.
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:53:23 PM

So a couple of simple questions:
1.) You claim to have bought a lot of hardware. Most of the hardware traders/manufacturers are present here in Bitcointalk.org. Why don't you ask one of them to confirm that you exist, how many Th you bought and that it was delivered to Norway? So you wouldn't reveal any of your information but could prove that your operation is legit.

The main components of our mining hardware (the chips and PCB boards) come directly from the manufacturer in China. As you all know, in business world information such as margins and overseas manufacturers are not usually revealed.

You didn't answer the question.  This is BitcoinLand, it is pretty much a given that any of the manufacturers - ASICMiner, Spoondollies, Bitmain, etc - will say that a person/company bought X Th/s or Ph/s and they were delivered to Norway if asked by the customer.  Nothing about the price is posted just that the hardware was delivered.

You will find it pretty hard to conduct business if you don't answer basic questions and/or provide proof that you are who you say you are.  Scams are rampant and there are many people on the forum who are very good at finding information.   
Barong

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:30:39 AM

This website really makes me excited to soon join into it and it turned out really very interesting. I think this is very new and worth checking out. GH price I think is also relatively the same as mine other websites *cloudminr Barong* Cheesy
Mast3rCoin

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:57:39 PM

I know some websites that provide cloudmining, but after I read and read, your website is the best .. so I decided to try it out and refer to other friends. Thank you Smiley *cloudminr :  MasterCoin*
omerkxy

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 11:22:45 PM

wow awesome design  defintly applying for free 10 GH and vip
my user name is omerkxy Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 11:29:23 PM

Ain't it funny? The guy behind cloudminr.io still hiding behind some weird statemants, and the board is being flooded by people with one or two posts telling how great cloudminr.io is? Geeeee..... Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: