Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:26:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUDMINR  (Read 223659 times)
Thresh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:22:15 AM

any chance to get a vip code? or is that over..
Rudler

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:01:39 AM

....me too....!

Want a VIP-Code to buy some Ghs.

After losing at lunamine, now losing here.... Grin
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:36:46 PM

Are there any pictures of the mine?

I find it hard to understand how this isn't an obvious ponzi scheme.

Hashrate is 1.1btc/th (-9% to vip users with referals), and even the most conservative estimates (5c/kwh, 0.5w/gh, zero overhead) indicates that there are at least $180/year in costs. A more realistic estimate (0.7w/gh, 7c/kwh, minimal overhead) put costs at over $365/year.

Unless fees are implemented out of the blue to recoup these costs, this makes no sense.

I think they said pictures of the mine should arrive.

They could have a really good deal on hardware and they may be ready to invest some money in the beginning to become bigger; when they got big enough they will ask for some maintenance fees at least for new contracts.

I think it would be great to have the pictures. I definitely understand the amount spent to promote the site
and its a great strategy. i invested a small amount in the beginning, and is have already got around 20-25% return.
i agree with this pictures are a good thing for alot of people. Would preffer a video even if it is like 30 seconds of quick walkthrough showing miners and all that good stuff i am sure that will make people happy. Also people are always happy to see live miner stats from cloud mining and also allow people to plug in own miners like ghash.io allows people to do and still cloud mine off cex cloud shares  Cool

Not just a good thing - it should be mandatory. Even then, these forums have seen dozens of ponzi schemes and cut/run scams in the past year. One that sticks out was a guy that sold hosted miners (s1 I think) with photos of his room with 16+ units. After selling the hosted rights for most of them, be disappeared. Never came back.

Things that seem too good often are. Be cautious about paying 100% upfront for something you don't have visual proof of or control over. Just because you're getting trickle payments doesn't mean you'll still be getting them next week/month/year. It's pretty much the exact definition of a ponzi

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
sofiender

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:53:04 PM

Want a VIP-Code to buy some Ghs. Wink
user = sofiender

picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:53:18 PM

Hashrate is 1.1btc/th (-9% to vip users with referals), and even the most conservative estimates (5c/kwh, 0.5w/gh, zero overhead) indicates that there are at least $180/year in costs. A more realistic estimate (0.7w/gh, 7c/kwh, minimal overhead) put costs at over $365/year.

Unless fees are implemented out of the blue to recoup these costs, this makes no sense.

They could have a really good deal on hardware and they may be ready to invest some money in the beginning to become bigger; when they got big enough they will ask for some maintenance fees at least for new contracts.

I think it would be great to have the pictures. I definitely understand the amount spent to promote the site
and its a great strategy. i invested a small amount in the beginning, and is have already got around 20-25% return.
i agree with this pictures are a good thing for alot of people. Would preffer a video even if it is like 30 seconds of quick walkthrough showing miners and all that good stuff i am sure that will make people happy. Also people are always happy to see live miner stats from cloud mining and also allow people to plug in own miners like ghash.io allows people to do and still cloud mine off cex cloud shares  Cool

Not just a good thing - it should be mandatory. Even then, these forums have seen dozens of ponzi schemes and cut/run scams in the past year. One that sticks out was a guy that sold hosted miners (s1 I think) with photos of his room with 16+ units. After selling the hosted rights for most of them, be disappeared. Never came back.

Things that seem too good often are. Be cautious about paying 100% upfront for something you don't have visual proof of or control over. Just because you're getting trickle payments doesn't mean you'll still be getting them next week/month/year. It's pretty much the exact definition of a ponzi

Cloudminr has been acting very professionally, paying on time and they have great support. They have used escrow for their signature campaign and offer attractive rates and no maintenance fees which guarantees ROI.

All this is why a lot of trusted members of the forum have trust them and bought GHS with them. Everyone should study and have its own criteria to invest.

If you wait for a company to be more established and if you are more careful, you have less chance of losing your investment but the earliest investors will get the most profit.
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:56:59 PM

Cloudminr has been acting very professionally, paying on time and they have great support. They have used escrow for their signature campaign and offer attractive rates and no maintenance fees which guarantees ROI.

All this is why a lot of trusted members of the forum have trust them and bought GHS with them. Everyone should study and have its own criteria to invest.

If you wait for a company to be more established and if you are more careful, you have less chance of losing your investment but the earliest investors will get the most profit.

i agree with this pictures are a good thing for alot of people. Would preffer a video even if it is like 30 seconds of quick walkthrough showing miners and all that good stuff i am sure that will make people happy. Also people are always happy to see live miner stats from cloud mining and also allow people to plug in own miners like ghash.io allows people to do and still cloud mine off cex cloud shares  Cool

Says the guy with the CLOUDMINR.IO signature.

Where is the proof of actual hardware?  Maybe a signed address showing funds from a pool?  Or how about trusted forum member visit of their facility.  'Adrian' has avoided these questions or has given vague answers.
lupo88

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:56:14 PM

Hello,

Applying for free 10 GH/s and free VIP code.

username  cloudminr.io : spydou86
klondike_bar
Legendary

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:37:13 PM

I have no idea what about the above statement makes cloudminer.io any less likely to be a ponzi scheme. There are only two realistic scenarios:

1) these guys are taking massive losses in the first year because they do not charge any fees. 1BTC invested and at least 90% of that cost goes directly into the cost of hardware. There will have about a 1.1BTC payout in the first year, and these guys will take a $200+ loss because there are no fees. The next year the investor would get 0.4BTC (approx) and these guys are still down another $200+. They would be bleeding money. That leads to the second scenario

2) maintenance costs will be implemented suddenly and unexpectedly. There is no money being made if they actually run hardware with no costs to cover power expenses. They will undoubtedly implement fees sooner than later. will that be $50/TH/month or $200/TH/month? Its not even hinted at. When these fees are implemented - your only options will be to pay them or surrender your hashrate to them.

OPTION 3) Give me $100 today, and I'll give you $1 every day for 110 days. Thats a 10% return in just over 3 months!
20 people sign up in the first day - I have $2000 on hand. I pay out regularly, $1/person/day for several weeks. after 100 days I have paid out all the dollars, but now have 50 more people signed up because the first guys are reporting that they got full payment back. Thats $5000 in my pocket, enough to continue the charade for another 2 months and pay back the second group on 50 people over 90% of what tey invested - and it seems like this is totally legit, so more people sign up.  Soon I have $50,000 in my pocket, but will have to pay out over $80,000 in debt over the next 100 days. I delete my website and disappear.

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
picolo

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:15:34 PM

They are doing business right in term of everything I can control. I agree video of hardware, bills, address linked to a pool would help Wink

The option 2/ you give is reasonable, cloudminr said they will implement fees down the line. They want to grow and to grow you have to invest which is what they are doing.
klondike_bar
Legendary

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:41:10 AM

They are doing business right in term of everything I can control. I agree video of hardware, bills, address linked to a pool would help Wink

The option 2/ you give is reasonable, cloudminr said they will implement fees down the line. They want to grow and to grow you have to invest which is what they are doing.

again though - theres zero explanation of what fees and when. There's nothing stopping them from saying that fees are $5/TH/day, starting next week. It would make the cloudmining contract worthless within the next 2-3 months, and you would have no option but to forfeit your hashrate and accept major loss because their fees are equal to $0.30/kwh.

There is a legitimate market for cloudmining, but it can't be based solely on forum reviews and a fancy website. Proof that they own machines, are actually hashing to an address that is the source of dividend payments, photos of the equipment/location - all these would help demonstrate that this is more than an obvious ponzi scheme ("buy this, we'll give you THIS slowly over several months/years, there's zero strings attached") and that the people running this at least have hardware.

----> and, even then, there is the risk that things become unprofitable. zero fees cannot exist forever - if they start taking losses they will implement fees or dissappear with the equipment.

galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:56:30 AM

I guess this guy is going to regurgigate this same stuff

for months or years like his obsessive-compulsive colleagues

and/or sockpuppets on these threads  Grin

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:59:50 AM

Indeed - cloudminr.io has been acting very professionally. A newby with no credentials setting up a zero-fee-mine.... dream on. The only ones who do NOT act professionally in any way are - as you call them - the "trusted members of the forum". If cloudminr.io is a scam - and it looks like this - you can be sure that people who lost their money have all the right to go legally after other people who promote this scam. Never mind if these people are "trusted members" or escrow. So if you would act professionally, you first would ask for evidence for the mine, for the address, for the name - you didn't, so if I had invested and would only lose one cent, I would definitvely go after you.
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:04:02 AM

Yep, right on cue. There´s one of those cases  Grin

cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 01:04:45 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 02:12:33 AM by cyberpinoy

I am not sure if they are a scam or will be a scam or not, However the great thing all of these kinds of sites know , is much like this site, they are in Norway (so they say) so even if you wanted to "go after them" are you going to waste the costs of a flight to Norway try and find them spend the fees for a hotel to wait for the case to even hit court and then pursue a court case against them which will most likely end in a massive flood of injunctions or biased court ruling as you are a foreigner sueing a person in Norway ( or any other country for that matter).

As far as sueing the people promoting these sites, thats another wasted court date and lawyer fees, you can not hold a person accountable for promoting a site he had no ability to administer or involvement in. He is spreading his "opinion" of the site as per his results. You as the victim must do your own research and keep yourself from getting scammed. Unless you can prove he never got 1 single payout from a site, or you can prove he himself had administration or decision making abilities for the site in question, you don't have a leg to stand on in court.

If you have yet to realize the scammers and thieves in the bitcoin world have more rights and abilities than you the victim. The best thing to do when we get scammed is move on take it in the ass and accept there will always be low life assholes trying to make a quick buck. That is life, and we have no choice but to deal with it.

However in addition to thier rights and abilities to get away with shit, please keep in mind spreading FUD about a site with nothing backing it up, calling them a scam and stopping people from using a site thru your own unsupported opinion of what they may do in the future is considered slander and could result in interruption of business and you yourself could find yourself in court fighting a handful of overpaid attorneys for slander and interruption of business.

picolo

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:32:57 AM

Indeed - cloudminr.io has been acting very professionally. A newby with no credentials setting up a zero-fee-mine.... dream on. The only ones who do NOT act professionally in any way are - as you call them - the "trusted members of the forum". If cloudminr.io is a scam - and it looks like this - you can be sure that people who lost their money have all the right to go legally after other people who promote this scam. Never mind if these people are "trusted members" or escrow. So if you would act professionally, you first would ask for evidence for the mine, for the address, for the name - you didn't, so if I had invested and would only lose one cent, I would definitvely go after you.

I agree that people always need to be careful before investing. Acting professionally means you know how to conduct a business and I value that but I don't know much about mining.

I am not part of the company, I am part of a signature campaign and paid in GHS on the website so if it failed I would be a victim since I would have gotten up nothing from the signature campaign Shocked
I don't think escrow have to check their mining equipment, he is providing the service to insure funds are here to pay for the campaign participants and so far so good!
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:53:31 AM

I am not sure if they are a scam or will be a scam or not, However the great thing all of these kinds of sites know , is much like this site, they are in Norway (so they say) so even if you wanted to "go after them" are you going to waste the costs of a flight to Norway try and find them spend the fees for a hotel to wait for the case to even hit court and then pursue a court case against them which will most likely end in a massive flood of injunctions or biased court ruling as you are a foreigner sueing a person in Norway ( or any other country for that matter).

As far as sueing the people promoting these sites, thats another wasted court date and lawyer fees, you can not hold a person accountable for promoting a site he had no ability to administer or involvement in. He is spreading his "opinion" of the site as per his results. You as the victim must do your own research and keep yourself from getting scammed. Unless you can prove he never got 1 single payout from a site, or you can prove he himself had administration or decision making abilities for the site in question, you don't have a leg to stand on in court.

If you have yet to realize the scammers and thieves in the bitcoin world have more rights and abilities than you the victim. The best thing to do when we get scammed is move on take it in the ass and accept there will always be low life assholes trying to make a quick buck. That is life, and we have no choice but to deal with it.

However in addition to thier rights and abilities to get away with shit, please keep in mind spreading FUD about a site with nothing backing it up, calling them a scam and stopping people from using a site thru your own unsupported opinion of what they may do in the future is considered slander and could result in interruption of business and you yourself could find yourself in court fighting a handful of overpaid attorneys for slander and interruption of business.
they seem to be paying me fairly and on time, i do wish they had more support instead of just 1 person answering questions or coments on here. As for the travel buddy let me tell you something i drive 8 hours just to go eat white castle burger and i got a new passport and 389K united dividend miles that i dont use for anything. That equals to ALOT of free hotel room nights and free flight lol  Cool

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:35:28 AM

You are not sure if they are a scam? Well, they do not anything to prove that they are not.

And Norway is just around the corner, although, they are not where they claim to be. So it is more likely they sit somewhere else...

So you think that there couldn't be a court case against people who promote the site? Well, read the legal papers regarding EKC in Europe and then rethink....

And FUD? Read at the beginning of the thread. I would LOVE them to bring me to court for slander, for then they would have to tell me who they are, where they live and what ASIC-producer gives them the equipment for a better price than to anybody else. Guess what: They will not file any lawsuit, for they don't want to answer all these questions. This makes them - you guess it - a scam.
picolo

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:05:16 PM

And FUD? Read at the beginning of the thread.

Right now you can get GHS at 0.0011/GHS with no maintenance fees and timely payments. People are excited about it and buy aggressively.

Anyone who wants to wait for pictures, videos ect. will wait and buy later on. All good.
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:15:44 PM

And FUD? Read at the beginning of the thread.

Right now you can get GHS at 0.0011/GHS with no maintenance fees and timely payments. People are excited about it and buy aggressively.

Anyone who wants to wait for pictures, videos ect. will wait and buy later on. All good.

There is no proof of actual mining though.  No hardware, no mining proof, no video of a data center, no verification of an order from an ASIC manufacturer.
Even GAW was able to get Bitmain to confirm a 5 Ph/s order and GAW is as shady as they come.

Udyr

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:23:15 PM

any chance I can get those VIP codes? it seems like a few people were lucky enough to get them..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: