Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:21:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUDMINR  (Read 223663 times)
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:02:08 PM

Just curious, if this is a legit mining company, why are you posting your stuff in Games and Rounds?  I got burned by PBmining unfortunately (I should have known better)

Any reason you are posting it here?

It's not a legitimate mining company. That's why they flat out refuse to provide any evidence of their legitimacy. It's just another PB running the exact same scam. If you're looking for a legitimate cloud mining service, take a look at Puppet's Cloudmining 101 thread. AMHash is the most profitable legitimate service but don't take my word for it, do your own research.
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:05:15 PM

Just curious, if this is a legit mining company, why are you posting your stuff in Games and Rounds?  I got burned by PBmining unfortunately (I should have known better)

It seems this tread was moved here by forum moderators. But I'm not sure.

its the gambling subforum, for the reasons mabsark wrote.

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
baristor

Activity: 637
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:09:18 PM

registered and want to invest ! can i get a vip n 10ghs code pls ?
ligeros

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:12:48 PM

You'd better send PM to OP (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=390933)
I received my promo code so.

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 06:26:41 PM

I see this on my dashboard on cloudminr :"-5.91% in -1 days Next difficulty". Can someone explain? Does it mean the difficulty went down 5.91% a Day ago?

Nope...difficulty changed - 1,37% a day ago.

I think this is the best link where u can find numbers: https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

Yes -1.37% a day ago and now the cloudminr dashboard :

"-12.36% in 14 days Next difficulty" Big profits ahead  Tongue
LOL if and thats a big IF difficulty drops 12.36% next turn i will be happy as hell. I also would be a little bit worried as to where all hash rate is going to. Maybe its time to turn on my 3  7950 video cards to move the btc hashrate  Cool

the next difficulty drop wont be that large. right now about 40-50PH of hashrate is mining paycoin (probably 20PH of this is older-gen asics that were turned on again just to mine paycoin profitably). Over the weekend paycoin POW ends and most of that hashrate will flow back to bitcoin.

the drop will probably be -1% this time, and then +6% next jump. Any calculators that predict -10% or greater drop are based on estimates that the hashrate change in the last 72hrs will continue for another 11 days, which it wont
we are loosing bitcoin hashrate for that piece of shit con artist paycoin from gaw. Good lord i swear i cant escape from josh and his anal rape pandemic lol

It seems to be a very good thing for Bitcoin miners in the short term since the difficulty is going down, cloudminr dashboard reads :

39457671307 Current difficulty

-11.57% in 12 days Next difficulty
i know and i agree picolo " reminds me of dragon ball z lol "  but i just hate gaw they try to burn me but then they had a glitch so i manage to sell and get out of gaw and even made like 3% profit lol. It was only like $500 but still its the principle  Wink

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 06:30:06 PM

dam i thought pb was legit for a minute they was around what like 18 months maybe 2 years if i recall correct. I still dont know what happen entirely but i hear alot of people pissed

picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 08:43:40 AM

Just curious, if this is a legit mining company, why are you posting your stuff in Games and Rounds?  I got burned by PBmining unfortunately (I should have known better)

It seems this tread was moved here by forum moderators. But I'm not sure.

Correct

Just curious, if this is a legit mining company, why are you posting your stuff in Games and Rounds?  I got burned by PBmining unfortunately (I should have known better)

dam i thought pb was legit for a minute they was around what like 18 months maybe 2 years if i recall correct. I still dont know what happen entirely but i hear alot of people pissed

PB ran for a while, people who invested early made money and they are still paying a little bit but they failed.

Cloudminr has been conducting business very seriously so far but don't take my world for it, do your own research, I am no mining expert.
ligeros

Activity: 182

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 11:13:04 AM

Cloudminr has been conducting business very seriously so far but don't take my world for it...

Don't worry bro. Nobody will take your world Smiley

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 03:57:03 PM

Cloudminr has been conducting business very seriously so far but don't take my world for it...

lol come on you really going to pick up on the fact he put in a extra letter. Was clearly typo and ment to say word dont be a word nazi  all up in here cause noone is perfect. Maybe he is like me where english is not first language or is learning it still. Maybe is ussing google translate and dont even speak english

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:16:55 PM

Cloudminr has been conducting business very seriously so far but don't take my world for it, do your own research, I am no mining expert.

No it hasn't. If it was serious, it wouldn't flat out refuse to provide evidence of legitimacy.

From the "Mining Farm" page on their website:

We can proudly say that our platform is backed by 100% real hashing power.
CLOUDMINR.IO Hashing Power
As of December 2014, our total hashrate is approximately 560 TH/s.

They can repeat that as much as they want. Until they show some evidence of actually having 560 Th/s then they're simply full of shit and have 0 hashing power. They can easily prove their hashing power by showing us their pool stats or the blocks they've mined. They flat out refuse to do so.

ASIC chips and PCB we use are shipped directly from the ASIC manufacturers to Norway, where they are assembled by us. Direct orders help us to skip the middle-men (in this case the widely known ASIC sellers) and provide lower rates & more value for our customers.

What ASIC manufacturers? Why wont they show us the actual mining hardware (PCBs and ASICs)? Why wont they ask the manufacturers to come here and verify they sold them the ASICs and PCBs then claim to have.

They've had to close their signature campaign because nobody is buying their bullshit and if they're not going to bother to or just can't prove their legitimacy, they might as well just run away now.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 06:34:00 PM

No it hasn't. If it was serious, it wouldn't flat out refuse to provide evidence of legitimacy.

From the "Mining Farm" page on their website:

We can proudly say that our platform is backed by 100% real hashing power.
CLOUDMINR.IO Hashing Power
As of December 2014, our total hashrate is approximately 560 TH/s.

They can repeat that as much as they want. Until they show some evidence of actually having 560 Th/s then they're simply full of shit and have 0 hashing power. They can easily prove their hashing power by showing us their pool stats or the blocks they've mined. They flat out refuse to do so.

ASIC chips and PCB we use are shipped directly from the ASIC manufacturers to Norway, where they are assembled by us. Direct orders help us to skip the middle-men (in this case the widely known ASIC sellers) and provide lower rates & more value for our customers.

What ASIC manufacturers? Why wont they show us the actual mining hardware (PCBs and ASICs)? Why wont they ask the manufacturers to come here and verify they sold them the ASICs and PCBs then claim to have.

They've had to close their signature campaign because nobody is buying their bullshit and if they're not going to bother to or just can't prove their legitimacy, they might as well just run away now.
i might be wrong and did not feel like reading every single post made on here lol. I thought someone from some company had come on here and confirmed something dont really recall what it was. Once again i might be wrong but thought was proved legit

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 07:02:53 PM

i might be wrong and did not feel like reading every single post made on here lol. I thought someone from some company had come on here and confirmed something dont really recall what it was. Once again i might be wrong but thought was proved legit

They provided a picture which might as well have been a black square. Given that I've left them negative feedback and have told them that I will remove that feedback if they provide evidence of legitimacy, I'd expect them to let me know about such evidence. I've seen no evidence of legitimacy from them. I'm not asking them to provide all the evidence that Puppet wants in his Cloudmining 101 thread. I will remove that feedback if they just provide a picture of the PCBs and ASICs in the cases they showed along with proof that they have 560 Th/s.
baristor

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:29:07 AM

why dont u pm the op to provide the pics any reason the OP hasnt provided the details yet?? I agree that farming pic looks very familiar from somewhere...
picolo

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:11:56 AM

LOL word sorry.
baristor

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 10:54:20 AM

You'd better send PM to OP (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=390933)

Sent pm + open support ticket on their site, still no reply been 3 days,

A service like this  should have better customer support and the OP should make all of us feel at home n welcome using it!
picolo

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:09:17 PM

A service like this  should have better customer support and the OP should make all of us feel at home n welcome using it!

They usually respond within 24H, try to resend a ticket on the website and keep checking the ticket code everyday.
baristor

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:49:16 PM

They usually respond within 24H, try to resend a ticket on the website and keep checking the ticket code everyday.

True OP responded today and gave me free VIP + 10gH/S code !  He also said sorry for not replying on this forum as he dont visit here often,.. i wonder why Tongue

All looks good for cloudminr if they stick
caga

Activity: 238

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:58:20 PM

True OP responded today and gave me free VIP + 10gH/S code !  He also said sorry for not replying on this forum as he dont visit here often,.. i wonder why Tongue

I have a good experience with them. Have a subscription, paying out well till now Smiley

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:02:00 PM

The reason they don't come here often is because they're scammers and they know they'll be asked to provide some evidence of legitimacy. They can't do this because they're not legitimate and they can't provide any valid reason for not doing so.

I have a good experience with them. Have a subscription, paying out well till now Smiley

Said every victim of a ponzi before the collapse.
baristor

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:59:32 PM

arnt there only totally like 10 cloud mining services in d world ? out of which apparently  6 are listed ponzi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: