Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT]  (Read 11089 times)
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:11:24 PM

it seems everyone is holding his britcoins ... so it is going to die (soon)
I think the only solution is to activate the marketplace, get places where we can use those britcoins

It's very sad, but unfortunately true ..
I would be happy if I saw someone who spins this coin ..
I'm afraid that now it may be too late ..
High potential was wasted ..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shanecoins

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:23:33 PM

it seems everyone is holding his britcoins ... so it is going to die (soon)
I think the only solution is to activate the marketplace, get places where we can use those britcoins

It's very sad, but unfortunately true ..
I would be happy if I saw someone who spins this coin ..
I'm afraid that now it may be too late ..
High potential was wasted ..
29.1% increase today Smiley
countrymanNL

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:02:25 PM

those increase numbers don't say a thing, most of them I do, buy a little and the last sale is compared to the one 24 hours ago.
even very small amounts can give 200% higher
I think personally that 300 till 500 satoshi is normal, now it is around 30% of that, even small investing can let rise Britcoin to 500 satoshi
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:47:33 PM

those increase numbers don't say a thing, most of them I do, buy a little and the last sale is compared to the one 24 hours ago.
even very small amounts can give 200% higher
I think personally that 300 till 500 satoshi is normal, now it is around 30% of that, even small investing can let rise Britcoin to 500 satoshi

Yes, it's true ..
The problem is that even if I wanted to help out and advertise (what I did), when i bring someone who has money, and when he see what happening here now, he will tell me that I'm crazy ..actually, i've heard this few times

Sorry, but this is painfully true.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:20:28 PM

I hope this picks up.  I still have quite a lot of Brit and am going to hold on for the long term.  Seems the whole market is pretty dead right now though.

While everyone is waiting I still need help with MANA (coin) if anyone is interested in a coin with scarcity/dump proofing/hard to mine/POW only etc.  Has big potential if people believe in it but I need help with it as the programming part of the team had to leave due to a change in work circumstances.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760289.0

countrymanNL

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:48:00 PM

Just holding Britcoin is killing for the coin, I bought them because I thought I can use it on Britcoinmarket, but the market is empty.
There seems to be nothing I can buy for britcoins ... and that is killing.
I am not brittish, I am from the Netherlands, but I think there has to be internetshops who accept Britcoins, the job for the founders is to find those shops.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:01:56 PM

Agreed but I think the utility will come when there are enough people that have BRIT right now it's just a small number.  I think the general state of the alt market means that people are holding off on investing in new coins.  It's kind of a catch-22.  More people will only invest if there's some utility, utility will only come if there are more people using it/holding it.  Right now I don't think people see any reason to invest in anything beyond Bitcoin.  As long as the Britcoin team sticks to their guns and keep supporting it then hopefully people will start to trust that it will have a long term future.

Anyway if anyone want's to get involved with MANA whilst we wait for something to happen please get in touch.  It may never amount to anything but it is at least different to the vast majority of alt coins and I'm sticking with it long term whatever happens.
thedok

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:14:22 AM

It's been a long time. I didn't follow the tread, so what are you guys working on now Roll Eyes I am still holding my Brits  Roll Eyes
Just dump your brit and buy slg, your dev seems to like it Grin. plus youd be getting in at a better price than most of the sterlingcoin community, only 4, 000, 000 roughly and pos kicks in soon, go check out the thread, you'll be glad you did Wink
ProGamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 09:24:59 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 02:32:07 PM by ProGamer

As much as I like the developer, I feel as a community we need to create or find a more proactive development team. The current developer has not proven they are as capable as other developers. We have virtually no volume and let's face it, price matters. Brand matters as well, SLG won out because they were better than our current developer. We may need to rebrand the coin as something new, so start brainstorming ideas. William can either step up to the plate and prove himself, find new development team members, or we find a new developer/development team. We need a team, not a 1 man army developing the coin. We also need amrketing or were lost in a sea of other coins.

Whatever the case, the coin will die without some emergency action.  

will7am (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 973

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:21:28 PM

As much as I like the developer, I feel as a community we need to create or find a more proactive development team. The current developer has not proven they are as capable as other developers. We have virtually no volume and let's face it, price matters. Brand matters as well, SLG won out because they were better than our current developer. We may need to rebrand the coin as something new, so start brainstorming ideas. William can either step up to the plate and prove himself, find new development team members, or we find a new developer/development team. We need a team, not a 1 man army developing the coin. We also need amrketing or were lost in a sea of other coins.

Whatever the case, the coin will die without some emergency action.  

Yea I agree that I have not been stepping up to the plate recently, which is no ones fault but mine.  I'm in the process of finding some to take over this project and move things forward.  I will announce in the next few days what's going on, but rest assure that Brit is not finished yet.

Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1441
Merit: 1161

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:55:32 PM

Britcoin will get a lot of publicity when my book is published this month Cheesy

Title: Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" A Beginner's Reference
will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:40:01 AM

Britcoin will get a lot of publicity when my book is published this month Cheesy

Title: Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" A Beginner's Reference

I hope so Smiley  Really looking forward to reading your book! Cheesy

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:11:24 PM

Hey Will I hope all is good with you.

Just to let you know i'm still holding and staking my coins Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:05:19 PM

Hey Will I hope all is good with you.

Just to let you know i'm still holding and staking my coins Smiley

Hey Leight, I'm doing well thanks! Smiley  Glad you're still holding and staking! Cheesy

Hope you're all good mate. Smiley

ProGamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:45:15 AM

Ownership of BritCoin up for auction:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=880941.0
will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:25:02 AM

You beat me to it, was going to post here today to let everyone know.  There are 3 days remaining so it's enough time not to spook new buyers and give the community enough time to bid.  As the link mentions I'm looking for someone to take this project forward, as you guys know I haven't been able to move things along fast enough, due to no longer being able to work on this project full time and a severe lack of funds.  The reason for the auction rather than letting this become a community project (apart from the fact I don't know anyone personally who would be suitable) is because in my experience the person/people who will take BritCoin forward will need at least some capital, otherwise things will not progress.

As I mention, I will still be part of the community and will do what I can to further the cause an still think this will be a success, but I'm stepping aside and letting someone else take the lea.  I know things will be better in the long term if this happens.

View the auction here

I hope you all understand why this is for the best interest of Brit, the coin is going in a new direction and I honestly believe it will be better off for it. Smiley

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:21:36 PM

You beat me to it, was going to post here today to let everyone know.  There are 3 days remaining so it's enough time not to spook new buyers and give the community enough time to bid.  As the link mentions I'm looking for someone to take this project forward, as you guys know I haven't been able to move things along fast enough, due to no longer being able to work on this project full time and a severe lack of funds.  The reason for the auction rather than letting this become a community project (apart from the fact I don't know anyone personally who would be suitable) is because in my experience the person/people who will take BritCoin forward will need at least some capital, otherwise things will not progress.

As I mention, I will still be part of the community and will do what I can to further the cause an still think this will be a success, but I'm stepping aside and letting someone else take the lea.  I know things will be better in the long term if this happens.

View the auction here

I hope you all understand why this is for the best interest of Brit, the coin is going in a new direction and I honestly believe it will be better off for it. Smiley

Means the project has stalled I say it's a good thing, I hope there will be some interest.

Brit has a strong marketable name, it's what drew me to the coin in the first place.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:33:17 PM

You beat me to it, was going to post here today to let everyone know.  There are 3 days remaining so it's enough time not to spook new buyers and give the community enough time to bid.  As the link mentions I'm looking for someone to take this project forward, as you guys know I haven't been able to move things along fast enough, due to no longer being able to work on this project full time and a severe lack of funds.  The reason for the auction rather than letting this become a community project (apart from the fact I don't know anyone personally who would be suitable) is because in my experience the person/people who will take BritCoin forward will need at least some capital, otherwise things will not progress.

As I mention, I will still be part of the community and will do what I can to further the cause an still think this will be a success, but I'm stepping aside and letting someone else take the lea.  I know things will be better in the long term if this happens.

View the auction here

Means the project has stalled I say it's a good thing, I hope there will be some interest.

Brit has a strong marketable name, it's what drew me to the coin in the first place.

Thanks Leigh, there has been some interest from a few people and as I've said I will still be involved with BritCoin when I can, but handing over the reigns to someone new who I'm sure will push this project forward will be beneficial for everyone. Smiley

BritCoin will progress and the best days are still ahead of us. Smiley

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:15:00 PM

View the auction here

Thanks Leigh, there has been some interest from a few people and as I've said I will still be involved with BritCoin when I can, but handing over the reigns to someone new who I'm sure will push this project forward will be beneficial for everyone. Smiley

I think you've made the right choice regarding the future of brit. Glad you'll still be involved somehow.

I'll still continue to stake my coins Smiley

So what exactly are you selling? Britcoin.io?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:23:31 PM

View the auction here

I think you've made the right choice regarding the future of brit. Glad you'll still be involved somehow.

I'll still continue to stake my coins Smiley

So what exactly are you selling? Britcoin.io?

Thanks, glad you see this is for the best, I'll still be around and will never be too far away.  The website/s are for sale and the Github, Twitter, Facebook accounts etc.  Plus the VPS seed nodes, so they will have the full opportunity to get things moving in the right direction again with new developments and marketing campaign. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: