Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 11:37:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Asics Technologies Question?  (Read 7699 times)
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:53:25 PM

Yet another one question: are there any real photos of EXCALIBUR 1 – ASIC SCRYPT MINER 40 MH/s? Weight 3 kg, power consumption 160 Wt... I'd like to buy it. IF this is not a scam company.

Yep so Excalibur one is essentially just 1 of those PCB's I can get a few pics when i get back to houston.  In Charleston now. Be back later in the week. Be glad to post more stuff if you want bud.

I got my Excalibur 5 as well and my second is send today. I will do a followup when both are up running.

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
MAT_SCAM

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:05:25 PM

For the dozens of customers expecting refunds for months, report the company here:

https://www.acm.nl/en/contact/tip-offs-or-indications/tip-off/

Marc owes hundreds of thousands of Euros in refunds and hasn't paid. It's possible he paid 1 refund to a guy waiting 5 months.

Dutch Police and Europol are already involved and if Marc and MAT are legit he can prove it with financial records showing solvency to refund customers.

If you invest in this company, do so at your own risk!!! Expect lots of lies from Marc and a horrible experience. Will you get your miner if you place an order...only if he's legit and not in jail first.

Information for all MAT customers:
 http://minerdesk.com/information-for-all-mat-mining-asics-technologies-b-v-customers/

Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:47:47 PM

Very trust worthy from a newbie account. And you are perhaps the same person behind the 3 new FB accounts against MAT as well....

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
FinalHash

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:16:28 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzC41q21xcY

Just watch it jesus christ.
MAT_SCAM

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:04:03 PM

According to information revealed on fb by the former cmo of mat Bjorn Deinecker, finalhash brokered a deal between MAT and GAW miners that gave finalhash a 5-10% commission and the miner you see in the photos. Mat sold miners to GAW for their remote mining operation that were paid for by customers...in other words double-selling products to raise capital to either do it again or pay out the hundreds of thousands they owe in refunds. Either way that is incredibly illegal if true. The Bjorn identity will continue to reveal more information here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/278122635720456/

The old group was deleted by a customer who was probably threatened by finalhash or the handful of sock puppets supporting mat. So far only 4 or 5 miners have actually been delivered out of 400-500 orders and only to the ceo's friends. Two refunds have been made according to customers on the former group. Visit that group for updated information.

This also appeared today...

http://minerdesk.com/information-for-all-mat-mining-asics-technologies-b-v-customers/
Bitworlduniverse

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:55:25 PM

So now are already 4 customers received their miners.
Where are the miners??? MAT did only produce 195 miners and all miners are shipped!!! 150 GAW? 15 Marshall ? 10 ? 3 customers each only 1 ? and the others?
Bitworlduniverse

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:03:31 PM

Hi, Im Björn EX CMO of MAT and I want to clearify several points here!
1.   I never changes any passwords of FB accounts or google plus, because I created them with my own passwords from the beginning!!! Again a lie from Marc Coumans!
2.   I never took any emails accounts from Marc, because MARC COUMANS  only have the passwords for all email account and the website. The second lie from Marc Coumans!
3.   These machines are real, but MAT did only produce 195 miners. That’s all!!!! There are no more miners there!!! This miners did receive now GAW, and some others but not the customers paid long    time ago for them!

FinalHash

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:09:41 PM

Bjorn at this point it is a moot point bud. 

And how can it be that they only made 195? That is such an odd number just from a regular tapeout standpoint.  Tapeouts come in 25 wafer increments. So how does 195 even make sense bud?

At the end of the day none of this matters. Everybody is getting machines and refunds and all the normal stuff. So everybody just calm down. If you have a question for refunds or whatever just call marc. He is taking phone calls everyday.

Instead of wasting everybody's time posting blah blah blah just call him.
Bitworlduniverse

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:22:11 PM

MAT got only 50K Chips from their partner – thats all and not 1 chip more!!! The whole first production was 100K Chips. From this 100K MAT received only 50K with own MAT package.
As this Asics are 40nm there are 25 wafers in each lot. Each lot have arount 33.333 chips per lot!!
3 lots are 100K Chips
Each miner 256 chips = 195 Miners!!!
Nobody gets his miners ( exept 3 or 4 lapdog customers, GAW, Marshall, and another cloudmining company ) or refunds because there isn’t any money at MAT since several month now!

If I were you I would stop the bullshit. I know the deal with GAW happened and I know you got your miners. You and GAW should send them back ASAP to the rightful owners, the customers who ordered and paid for those machines over a half year ago. Police and Europol are already investigating Marcs fraud company and him. They will easily find out he double selled those machines to GAW and the other Cloud Mining Company- as you know!!!!, and that you made it possible. They will also find out that you were paid ( your 5% commission) for this in miners. Stop NOW!!! before you loose your reputation, cause thats all you got.
I have to think to post maybe some contracts soon..........
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FUN > ROI

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:54:23 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 10:54:54 PM by TheRealSteve

The whole first production was 100K Chips. From this 100K MAT received only 50K with own MAT package.
Out of sheer curiosity - what you're stating there (emphasis mine) alludes to something that has been speculated on in other threads; that the chip/miner design is shared with, or perhaps even designed by, another entity.[1][2]  Would you have any information on whether that is the case and, if so, whether that other entity would be the Alcheminer mentioned in that other thread those other threads?

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=837673.msg9366849#msg9366849
[2] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=565415.msg9372755#msg9372755

FinalHash

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 10:30:14 PM

Steve-o

Good post bud. TBH i am unsure if he shared his design, however what i do know is that this chip to me personally is a new one.  I personally did nothing with alcheminer so i can neither confirm nor deny.  But what i do know is is that the chip is a solid one. And a new one to me personally.  I have devved on i would say 90% of the scrypt chips and never seen this one or something similar to it.

So take that for what it's worth.  Overall, im pretty satisfied with the machine.  It is a bit power hungry but no more than necessary i'd say.  In any tape out it is almost impossible to pin point exactly what the power usage will be.  But this chip out performs any that i personally have devved on.

Got any other questions bud?
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:59:23 PM

It is a bit power hungry but no more than necessary i'd say.

Please post hashrate and power usage!

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 12:11:50 AM

Steve-o

Good post bud. TBH i am unsure if he shared his design, however what i do know is that this chip to me personally is a new one.  I personally did nothing with alcheminer so i can neither confirm nor deny.  But what i do know is is that the chip is a solid one. And a new one to me personally.  I have devved on i would say 90% of the scrypt chips and never seen this one or something similar to it.

So take that for what it's worth.  Overall, im pretty satisfied with the machine.  It is a bit power hungry but no more than necessary i'd say.  In any tape out it is almost impossible to pin point exactly what the power usage will be.  But this chip out performs any that i personally have devved on.

Did you happen to get answer on the TITANIUM 2?  Was it put on hold? (I like BTC gear).

I am also curious as a customer on scrypt when you mention 1/2 of chips are not yours.  I would like to be able to compare what other 1/2 of chips you didn't get.  Can you ask someone who they were sent to?  It just seems like you would know who you split the chips with.

(Both meant as legitimate questions not trying to stir trouble on chips, just as a possible customer I think it's fair to know).
Bitworlduniverse

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 12:35:30 AM

The Titanium was never developed or designed. There was just the plan to design the Bitcoin miner Titanium... but since of April / May there was no progress in any development of a bitcoin asic miner......

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 11. September 2014 09:17
An: mc@mining-asics-technologies.com
Betreff: Partnerschaft auf Webseite/Chipentwicklung
Wichtigkeit: Hoch

Hallo Herr Coumans,
da wir seit einiger Zeit selbst auf Anrufe keine Antworten von Ihnen erhalten haben, gehen wir davon aus, dass Sie keinen Chip mit uns entwickeln werden.

Daher möchten wir Sie bitten die Referenz auf uns als Partner auf Ihrer Webseite zeitnah zu löschen.

Sie suggerieren weiterhin eine Chipentwicklung auf Basis unseres Namens da es aber keine Projekt gibt können wir dies nicht akzeptieren.

Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen

30827 Garbsen
Web: www.dreamchip.de
andre1980

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:52:41 AM

For the ones interested:

The manufacturer of ALL Alcheminer / MAT units is Tailyn Technologies, Inc (support@tailyn.com.tw).
I've posted about Alcheminer before under another username here and on litecointalk.
I just found the invoice from the FIRST 96MH unit that was sent directly from the factory because they were still setting up their shipping system.

It's listed on the invoice and box as GF98S-0002-A311AAA (96Mh/s Alchemist WITH 4 DAUGHTER BOARD)
I received a 256MH unit as well, that had an invoice by Alcheminer themselves. (Box is downstairs, so can't check number)

If you checked my/others post you'll notice the shipping boxes are even 100% identical.
If MAT had manufactured these units themselves (even if just the case itself was the same), wouldn't it be logical if another box was used?

Besides that (check for yourself), the software is 100% identical.

If requested, i can scan the invoice. Just have to censor the name it's sent to, etc.

(Johan) Andre
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:56:05 AM

So MAT is selling third-party hardware and claiming it's their own? Oh yes please scam more.

FinalHash

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:12:07 AM

Steve-o

Did you happen to get answer on the TITANIUM 2?  Was it put on hold? (I like BTC gear).

I am also curious as a customer on scrypt when you mention 1/2 of chips are not yours.  I would like to be able to compare what other 1/2 of chips you didn't get.  Can you ask someone who they were sent to?  It just seems like you would know who you split the chips with.

(Both meant as legitimate questions not trying to stir trouble on chips, just as a possible customer I think it's fair to know).

Good questions notlisted.

So the titanium i know was pushed back in the dev phase because at the time it was more profitable for folks to make money with scrypt (and fyi still is). However, ive got no clue on that side tbh.  Here is the other thing. Just some edification for you bud.  Scrypt chips generally take longer and are most pricey than sha chips.  This is simply due to the scrypt chips having ram on the chip. Ram is expensive. Just like a girlfriend... HAHAHA. So realistically man btc chips are a dime a dozen.  I know that changes nothing but just some cool info for ya.

Secondly, can you maybe reiterate through what you mean by the half question?  Im in the air omw home and tired as hell and my brain can't quite process that question. 

Let me know bud
FinalHash

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:13:36 AM

It is a bit power hungry but no more than necessary i'd say.

Please post hashrate and power usage!

You know i will bud.  I am currently on a plane.  When i get back to Houston i will go to the lab and get some good videos if i do it without falling asleep.  I will do this almost assuredly in the morning though either way.
FinalHash

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:18:48 AM

For the ones interested:

The manufacturer of ALL Alcheminer / MAT units is Tailyn Technologies, Inc (support@tailyn.com.tw).
I've posted about Alcheminer before under another username here and on litecointalk.
I just found the invoice from the FIRST 96MH unit that was sent directly from the factory because they were still setting up their shipping system.

It's listed on the invoice and box as GF98S-0002-A311AAA (96Mh/s Alchemist WITH 4 DAUGHTER BOARD)
I received a 256MH unit as well, that had an invoice by Alcheminer themselves. (Box is downstairs, so can't check number)

If you checked my/others post you'll notice the shipping boxes are even 100% identical.
If MAT had manufactured these units themselves (even if just the case itself was the same), wouldn't it be logical if another box was used?

Besides that (check for yourself), the software is 100% identical.

If requested, i can scan the invoice. Just have to censor the name it's sent to, etc.

(Johan) Andre

Andre good observations.  However, let me add a counter point if i can.

Cases look the same for a reason... racks have a specific dimension which restricts you to a specific form factor.  No company makes their own enclosures. 

If you would like to see proof of this check out these machines
innosilicon a2 (this one is a little odd butt pretty close)
ZuesMiner Thunder X3
Cointerra 1st gen
and the list goes on... all have almost identical cases... for a reason... as far as shipping boxes.  If the form factor is the same you are gonna use the same box dimensions right?

Now on the software note.  Many companies use the same software bud.
there was a really sick sick image that these guys made called scripta. That is a gr8 example. The gridseeds and gen1 inno boxes had this. I personally run it on my zuesminers
Why is this you ask?  It is easier and simpler and who cares about the gui in the grand scheme of things right?

Tell me your thoughts on what i've said here. Just merely providing an objective look on your astute observations.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:33:05 AM

Andre good observations.  However, let me add a counter point if i can.

Cases look the same for a reason... racks have a specific dimension which restricts you to a specific form factor.  No company makes their own enclosures. 

If you would like to see proof of this check out these machines
innosilicon a2 (this one is a little odd butt pretty close)
ZuesMiner Thunder X3
Cointerra 1st gen
and the list goes on... all have almost identical cases... for a reason... as far as shipping boxes.  If the form factor is the same you are gonna use the same box dimensions right?

Now on the software note.  Many companies use the same software bud.
there was a really sick sick image that these guys made called scripta. That is a gr8 example. The gridseeds and gen1 inno boxes had this. I personally run it on my zuesminers
Why is this you ask?  It is easier and simpler and who cares about the gui in the grand scheme of things right?

Tell me your thoughts on what i've said here. Just merely providing an objective look on your astute observations.

Using the same case as another company is not a problem. However they aren't just using the exact same case, it's the exact same hardware.

Compare these two videos and it should become clear:

http://vimeo.com/104902360

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q7KHmSiAbQ
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: