Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:57:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Memory foam mattresses, valued at $2700 USD for $400 USD worth of BTC  (Read 4792 times)
longtimenosee (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2012, 10:10:27 PM

These brand new 12" king sized memory foam mattresses are valued at $2700. They do not come with the bed frame just the mattress. The cost of shipping is covered in my price. I will accept a verified escrow agent if you are willing to pay the fee's as I am already covering the shipping cost. Please post here with your contact information or message me if you are interested or want to know additional information.

they are brand new never been used. Also anyone who is interested and has good ratings/reviews on the forum I will split the escrow fee's with them on the first transaction Smiley

They are 12” Nature’s Sleep Memory Foam Mattress's, king sized. Your also covered by the manufactures 20 year limited warranty on all purchases. They are shipped directly from the manufacture. Please dont ask me how I can get this deal because then all your going to do is go and do it yourself and I am trying to run a business here.   All in all, it is a very great deal, don't be the one to miss out   

Only the finest ingredients are in the Series II memory foam mattresses. The Advanced visco technology memory foam is pure and perfect and this mattress has 3” of it. Plush and contouring, pressure relieving and caressing. You won’t find a memory foam mattress that feels this good at twice the price. The dual layered support core features 2” of pressure relieving foam on top of a base layer of 7” high density support core. Progressive support and comfort is what this mattress is all about. Sleep with security and softness on an 80/20 cotton blend velour, embossed and antimicrobial cover with a zipper for easy washing.  But there’s more, not only does it feel great but it looks great too. This Eurotop cover has 2 decorator cordings and stone micro suede sides. Comfort and beauty, support and durability and a 8 out of 10 on our firm/plush comfort scale

Quilt - Top of Mattress
Natural Cotton Velour Washable Zippered cover for easy removal and washing
80/20 cotton-ply allergen resistant
Meets all flammability standards
Memory foam is resistant to dust mites and is naturally antimicrobial
Comfort - Padding Layers
3" 6.0 lbs. density Next Generation Visco Memory Foam
Core - Base of Foam Mattress
9" 2.2lbs high density foam core
Additional Features

Removable and washable cover with non-skid bottom
Vacuum packed to 1/3 the size of the mattress and returns to 100 percent in 12 hours
Due to machine manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Comfort
Variable
Mattress Dimensions
Mattress Height: 12"
King Width: 76" Length: 80"
Queen Width: 60" Length: 80"
Warranty
20 year limited warranty

http://www.us-mattress.com/natures-sleep-12-memory-foam.html

im interested. if i buy it how many days do you think it will take to get shipped to canada if you're covering the shipping fee?

Sorry I should have clarified the shipping, through my deal with them I can only sale to US customers.

I'm extremely interested but I really need pics before I can talk the wife into it.

Also I need confirmation that this isn't a serial # / replacement scam.
They are not %100 not replacements,
 but you can also view them on www.us-mattress.com/natures-sleep-12-memory-foam.html
http://i50.tinypic.com/2zfofvp.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/m757w2.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 12:48:34 AM

is this the same product?

http://www.amazon.com/King-Density-Viscoelastic-Memory-Mattress/dp/B000EPKLFA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1338770883&sr=8-2
longtimenosee (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2012, 02:33:44 PM

No it is not, that is a generic brand that is trying to compete with the more expensive brands, i.e the brand I am selling. It also says that in its description Smiley But Even the knock off brand with a discount is still more then you would be paying for a authentic version through me. I only have a limited number that I can sale.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 02:37:11 PM

I can't vouch for longtimenosee but I love me some good memory foam.  Never knew what a real nice rest was until we bought a Tempurpedic.  I couldn't imagine sleeping on anything else.  I hate traveling on business because that is when I experience how much most mattresses suck. Sad

To the OP:  which matress is it?
There are multiple 12" models.  Might help to link to the exact model you are selling.
http://shop.naturessleep.com/
lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 02:52:01 PM

is this all memory foam or like the 5" visco and the rest is regular foam? Does this mattress have that chemical smell that everyone complains about?

@DAT, is it hot sleeping on a memory foam mattress?
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 04:25:19 PM

It is a little warmer but not as bad as I thought based on some complaints.  The mattress I ended up picking has some kind of "airflow technology or something" because I was kinda worried about that.  So maybe that helps (or maybe it is just marketing). In summer I just bumped the AC temp down a degree or two at night and I don't notice.
lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 04:29:16 PM

also, going by the picture, it looks like this one

http://shop.naturessleep.com/12-St-Cloud-LUXE-Mattress-NSF5120.htm
lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 04:33:07 PM

It is a little warmer but not as bad as I thought based on some complaints.  The mattress I ended up picking has some kind of "airflow technology or something" because I was kinda worried about that.  So maybe that helps (or maybe it is just marketing). In summer I just bumped the AC temp down a degree or two at night and I don't notice.

Is yours solid memory foam or do they all have the same foam core deal with the visco on top?
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 04:42:04 PM

If you are married and/or have any kind of sex life, keep the following in mind:

Foam May Kill the Mood
The biggest complaint about memory foam is that it gets hot, and it responds to heat by softening. This creates almost a dough-like feeling, which easily kills the mood.

The advantage of a foam mattress for sleeping could be a major disadvantage for getting frisky: There's virtually no bounce. You've all seen the commercial where a person rolls around on a foam mattress while a glass of wine is sits on the bed next to them not moving at all. That's the point. Foam molds around your body and absorbs your movements. Therefore it's tough to maneuver quickly on it and it will sink when pressure is put on it.
(Taken from http://www.shelterpop.com/2011/02/08/best-bed-for-sex/)

I don't have one, so I couldn't corroborate, but it's a complaint that I've heard from a few different places.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
ataranlen

Activity: 846

The One and Only

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2012, 04:43:13 PM

If you are married and/or have any kind of sex life, keep the following in mind:

Foam May Kill the Mood
The biggest complaint about memory foam is that it gets hot, and it responds to heat by softening. This creates almost a dough-like feeling, which easily kills the mood.

The advantage of a foam mattress for sleeping could be a major disadvantage for getting frisky: There's virtually no bounce. You've all seen the commercial where a person rolls around on a foam mattress while a glass of wine is sits on the bed next to them not moving at all. That's the point. Foam molds around your body and absorbs your movements. Therefore it's tough to maneuver quickly on it and it will sink when pressure is put on it.
(Taken from http://www.shelterpop.com/2011/02/08/best-bed-for-sex/)

I don't have one, so I couldn't corroborate, but it's a complaint that I've heard from a few different places.

Then I sure as frell don't want one! Thanks for the tip!

MineTexas.com Minecraft Server We accept Bitcoin and Dogecoin.
Deepbit on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deepbit/151108048294815
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 04:45:47 PM

Meh.  I have never noticed a problem but if you need a little extra bounce:
(NSFW) http://www.liberator.com/

Ok I am going to leave now before this goes further off topic. Smiley
lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 05:14:57 PM

Meh.  I have never noticed a problem but if you need a little extra bounce:
(NSFW) http://www.liberator.com/

Ok I am going to leave now before this goes further off topic. Smiley

no, thats a good thing to discuss. Do you have to get creative when youre being intimate on this thing, or can you still move around well enough to get the job done.
REF

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 06:23:18 PM

If its made of foam then its not stuffed. Can I saw one in have and use it for 2 separate twin size beds? They are both against walls so Im thinking I could put the sawed half up to the wall so the edge you roll off of is still curved. Damn I guess that voids the 20yr warranty too.
longtimenosee (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2012, 07:13:32 PM

I can't vouch for longtimenosee but I love me some good memory foam.  Never knew what a real nice rest was until we bought a Tempurpedic.  I couldn't imagine sleeping on anything else.  I hate traveling on business because that is when I experience how much most mattresses suck. Sad

There are multiple 12" models.  Might help to link to the exact model you are selling.

This is actually the model that I am referring to:
http://shop.naturessleep.com/12-Natures-Sleep-Memory-Foam-Mattress-King-NS51200-GKG.htm

is this all memory foam or like the 5" visco and the rest is regular foam? Does this mattress have that chemical smell that everyone complains about?

Right its 3" visco, 2" pressure reducing foam and 7" high density support foam. Has a 1-10 rating of 8 on the firm-plushness scale

It's layered that way on purpose, it supports you better while still having you feeling weightless without the "sucking you to the bottom" feeling.

--

As far as for the the problems getting busy, me personally, my girls love it Wink especially when they pass out and forget they have to get up and goto work in the morning.
lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 07:21:46 PM

This is actually the model that I am referring to:
http://shop.naturessleep.com/12-Natures-Sleep-Memory-Foam-Mattress-King-NS51200-GKG.htm

Right its 3" visco, 2" pressure reducing foam and 7" high density support foam. Has a 1-10 rating of 8 on the firm-plushness scale

It's layered that way on purpose, it supports you better while still having you feeling weightless without the "sucking you to the bottom" feeling.

--

As far as for the the problems getting busy, me personally, my girls love it Wink especially when they pass out and forget they have to get up and goto work in the morning.

girl(s) - nice

is this going to smell like the other brands do? can i try it free for 30 days like the commercials?
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 07:56:43 PM

Do you have any feedback or any way for us to verify that you have successfully transacted on these in the past?

Edmund

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 08:19:50 PM

assuming you have feedback or are willing to go first/use escrow, you can put me down for 1. can you get the box spring thing that goes with it too?
longtimenosee (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2012, 08:23:49 PM

girl(s) - nice

is this going to smell like the other brands do? can i try it free for 30 days like the commercials?

I don't notice it, if you search for reviews i dont think youll find too many negative ones. I think the cover that comes with it has something to do with it
Do you have any feedback or any way for us to verify that you have successfully transacted on these in the past?

Edmund

I'll let me sales from this forum be my feedback since I am sure most people who do show interest will want to have a middleman involved.

longtimenosee (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2012, 08:31:08 PM

assuming you have feedback or are willing to go first/use escrow, you can put me down for 1. can you get the box spring thing that goes with it too?

I will only go first if escrow is involved.

Sorry, I dont have the box springs Sad Working on getting a better deal on them.
lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 08:34:09 PM

I will only go first if escrow is involved.

Sorry, I dont have the box springs Sad Working on getting a better deal on them.

these are legally obtained, right?

I'll see if I can get one of the mods to do the escrow. Also, do you offer any type of warranty with this or does it all go through the manufacturer?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: