Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining - Please help a newbie  (Read 82140 times)
LoveUJack

Activity: 83
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 06:43:00 PM

You can use links in my signature for cloud mining. I have found Genesis Mining very reliable & transparent in their dealings. There ROI time is a bit long but i will better be safe than sorry. I have been using there service for 6-7 months now and fully satisfied.

I am also trying gigahash.com with small amounts & no problems until now. both have daily payouts. All the best

Regards

Sam Smiley

Genesis Mining along with Cloud Mining Website and HashFlare are giving some of the best BlackFriday offers in Cloud Mining...

i. Genesis Mining – 11% OFF All Mining Contracts

ii. Cloud Mining Website – 20% Extra Hash Power

iii. https://hashflare.io/deals
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:19:25 AM

You can use links in my signature for cloud mining. I have found Genesis Mining very reliable & transparent in their dealings. There ROI time is a bit long but i will better be safe than sorry. I have been using there service for 6-7 months now and fully satisfied.

I am also trying gigahash.com with small amounts & no problems until now. both have daily payouts. All the best

Regards

Sam Smiley

I went to your link and I see that at one point in time they took Paypal as payment.  Do you know how long it has been since they have stopped doing this?  Also, what is your approximate ROI.  Thank you for the information.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
kyrios_

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 04:48:05 PM

Regards

Sam Smiley

Do you think a service where you can sell GHS versus buying a contract is more profitable? I.E hashnest vs genesis for example. Cuz I know some people who refuse to consider cloudmining if you cant sell your GHS
farrukh

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:04:22 PM

when I was a newbie I used to earn via cex.io.
FX_Trader

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:14:19 PM

Understand a little bit first like what is GHS and what is hash power, PM me anytime for any questions Smiley
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:50:37 PM

Understand a little bit first like what is GHS and what is hash power, PM me anytime for any questions Smiley

I would suggest for someone new to post in here not PM someone.  And it's nothing against you.  Just in general PM's on cloud mining are more likely to try to slide in a referral vs what is best for person.

So feel free to post here... and get multiple people to anwser.   Don't go to PM for getting cloud mining info.  A lot of sites are crap is reason to be careful.
masnad

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:28:19 PM

I suggest dont do mining bro.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 08:21:22 AM

cex.io now is awful they don't deliver anything good anymore, it was decent at the beginning maybe and nothing more

right now you will never roi with them, also they maintanace fee is fucking high, it will eat all your income basically
Warren Buffet

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 11:54:07 PM

cex.io now is awful they don't deliver anything good anymore, it was decent at the beginning maybe and nothing more

right now you will never roi with them, also they maintanace fee is fucking high, it will eat all your income basically
Most of the legit miners have played this game. They manipulate their maintenance fee in such a way that people can hardly get their investment out. From KNC cloud to CEX.io, which were backed by real miners, the story is the same.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:33:00 AM

Most of the legit miners have played this game. They manipulate their maintenance fee in such a way that people can hardly get their investment out. From KNC cloud to CEX.io, which were backed by real miners, the story is the same.

There are a few good ones out there.  I do have a little in cloud, most of mine is hardware just as I love to tinker with them.  But I do a few trusted cloud sites with just a little.

It's only bit me once was with GAW.  I got greedy believing in them, and I lost a little.  But was a good learning expirence they are part of reason I wont invest in a cloud I don't know has hardware. I don't ever care to have anything like a hashlet or whatever in my life again.  I stick with legit cloud mining that is verified in my mind at this point.

Even I am not perfect.
kyrios_

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:12:38 PM

There are a few good ones out there.  I do have a little in cloud, most of mine is hardware just as I love to tinker with them.  But I do a few trusted cloud sites with just a little.

It's only bit me once was with GAW.  I got greedy believing in them, and I lost a little.  But was a good learning expirence they are part of reason I wont invest in a cloud I don't know has hardware. I don't ever care to have anything like a hashlet or whatever in my life again.  I stick with legit cloud mining that is verified in my mind at this point.

Even I am not perfect.

GAW seemed legit at first. I guess everything is not for certain.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:58:11 PM

Even I am not perfect.

GAW seemed legit at first. I guess everything is not for certain.

They were at first... but they got greedy and started selling digital miners with nothing behind them.  I will never get what I lost back.... but at least I think there is jail-time coming - http://www.coindesk.com/gaw-faces-ponzi-scheme-charges-from-sec/

And this is why you should not go all in one place.  Have multiple investments not one big one.  I was lucky I did not go crazy and dump it all in when it looked great.  I trust a few cloud mining operations but it is very few.
AikoniA

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:10:08 PM

for now i don’t believe on cloud mining
most of them is ponzi scheme and scaming their member
kyrios_

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:10:55 PM

I think there are a few legit ones like genesis miningsweden and hashnest
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:22:08 PM

I think there are a few legit ones like genesis miningsweden and hashnest

There are a few legit ones out there.  Yes it is true.  I would have a perfect record if it was not for gaw... but I got scammed once.  But live and learn. It can also happen in hardware to though.  I used paypal to buy a terrahash miner long long ago when they never did live up to promises I was able to get money from paypal.  That company ran with many peoples money.

So there are good and bad in cloud or hardware.  Just make sure to research any investment before sending money.  And if it seems to good to be true avoid it.
sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 07:08:16 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2015, 07:22:30 AM by sambiohazard

Regards

Sam Smiley

What I don't llike about genesis is the name "Lifetime Bitcoin plan" on buying contracts.  No miner cloud or hardware is lifetime there a a point they are just too inefficient to run.  So it's kinda a shady name in my eyes.

What are you saying ROI time is for them?  I would remind people ROI is not guaranteed.  Past ROI does not promise future ROI.  Just look at what difficulty is doing right now, its kinda crazy.

I agree that its misleading although its very clearly stated that its valid only if profitable in contract along with fees. there ROI is somewhere between 1-2 years I guess but i only have very little amount. I dont know if these things scale.
sambiohazard

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 07:10:18 AM

Regards

Sam Smiley

I went to your link and I see that at one point in time they took Paypal as payment.  Do you know how long it has been since they have stopped doing this?  Also, what is your approximate ROI.  Thank you for the information.

Only recently (a few weeks ago) they have disabled Paypal payments but my mining payouts are regular. I see someone used my referral to try so thanks to them i got my first affiliate payout on 5th Smiley

ROI for gigahash is around a year.
sambiohazard

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 07:20:26 AM

Pretty much everyone got scammed by GAW, it was very well done con. Also dont go all in from start but try with small amounts like $50-100 only to start or whatever you can afford to loose.

Signs of scam

1) no daily or regular payouts or minimum payout limit or fees on small payouts
2) discount on bulk buys or options to buy with mining income(eg hashflare although they seem legit)
3) delay in support request
4) no social media presence
5) no proof of h/w (thats why i am cautious with gigahash)

and after all that there is still chance of scam if you luck is bad. Also no matter how cumbersome it is always read the contract or at least do a quick search for fees & termination.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:10:41 AM

5) no proof of h/w (thats why i am cautious with gigahash)

Actually, what is more important than 'proof' of hardware, which can always be faked, is proof of hashrate. This is extremely easy for the cloud mining operator to show live 24/7, they only need to show blocks being mined as they happened and from this can be extrapolated a rough hashrate.

The only problem with this is establishing that they haven't sold more hashrate than they evidently possess.

Which is why, if you really can't run your own hardware in-house but still want to mine, you're better off avoiding restrictive 'cloud mining' schemes altogether and simply renting actual rigs or straight-up hash-power which you can point wherever you wish.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
vurasasog

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:22:45 AM

cex.io was very popular two years ago. But their electricity price and maintenance fee are high. Their miners are too old and not efficient any more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: