Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:07:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining - Please help a newbie  (Read 82139 times)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 03:27:04 AM

Some feedbacks are good and some are bad, what you think of hashocean? they said they operate since 2012 without a single delay, but they dont expose their profile.

I'd love to see their payment history on blockchain since 2012. On the contrary, u may check the payment history of www.cloudmining.website on blockchain since 2014 on www.cloudmining.website/payments.php.

Even if they pay on a regular basis, it doesn't mean it's profitable. Cloud mining, by its nature, is not profitable. Even if they pay every day for years, you won't make a profit.

Payment also does not prove gear, which I find scary.  One could send out amounts and say it was mined when infact it's just BTC shifted around and it's part of what you paid. I know this will be seen as directed twords one here, but I mean it as a blanket statement for all cloud sites.  If they are not linked to hardware like hashnest, or have an official statement from a legit miner company I would never invest on the site.

And granted this will not protect everyone there are ones like Asic Miner that went belly up.  But it does stop a heck of a lot of them if you go based on hardware.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 03:40:46 AM

THIS SCUMMERS FROM CLOUD MINING WEBSITE still are here?!?! I can't belive that!!! You have no shame!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:00:31 AM

THIS SCUMMERS FROM CLOUD MINING WEBSITE still are here?!?! I can't belive that!!! You have no shame!

Who are you talking about? What site?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Coaxme

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:13:40 AM

Some feedbacks are good and some are bad, what you think of hashocean? they said they operate since 2012 without a single delay, but they dont expose their profile.

I'd love to see their payment history on blockchain since 2012. On the contrary, u may check the payment history of www.cloudmining.website on blockchain since 2014 on www.cloudmining.website/payments.php.

Even if they pay on a regular basis, it doesn't mean it's profitable. Cloud mining, by its nature, is not profitable. Even if they pay every day for years, you won't make a profit.
I have reach my ROI deposited $6.20 And their free $5.80 I reach my ROI in 60 Days, up to now i still receiving my 500k sats every 20 Days

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 01:20:49 PM

The ponzi scam in my signature, that is who he is referring to.

All they have are shills posting about how long this operation has been running. I recall the scrypt.cc scumbags parroting that irrelevance incessantly, too.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:08:41 PM

I'm talking about CloudMining.websit e.
Read about them here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843417.msg13857539#msg13857539

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:40:32 PM

This thread really has become a long term ad.  Looking at front page... ad.  Looking most pages ad's.

I'm not sure this really is helping newbie's at this point.  I think it maybe should go in services and be treated as a add.  It is sad but I think it does less help, and more trying to sell.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:47:13 PM

Wow, thank you for posting.  I put a small amount into this site months ago and forgot about them.  I usually invest a good amount spread over several sites.  I cannot say how quick this went, but the email must have gotten spammed from them and I never looked back.  I think, will have to look it up, around 0.003 BTC and I have around .8 in there now.  I cannot say what will happen when I try to withdraw, but we will see, lol.
larem

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:10:27 AM

I have reach my ROI deposited $6.20 And their free $5.80 I reach my ROI in 60 Days, up to now i still receiving my 500k sats every 20 Days

If they gave $5.80, that's half the amount by itself. Therefore you're really only halfway to ROI (meaning you couldn't have deposited $10k and have earned it back. You'd have made 5k + $5.80).

jmintuck1912

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:30:28 AM

I would not invest in cloud mining anymore like I used to before I found the truths about them. Seems they would be YHIPs. No more. Just letting one cloud mining

account just run its course until they crash. Then, O WELL! That was an older account. I THINK it is Zetacoin that I was accumulating from there and I think it was

ghosted by me, mentally until the last day or two to recover it and pick up a wallet as I formatted my computer. Using backed up wallet for it so I put the wallet.dat

file in and getting it synched again.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:52:00 AM

This thread really has become a long term ad.  Looking at front page... ad.  Looking most pages ad's.

I'm not sure this really is helping newbie's at this point.  I think it maybe should go in services and be treated as a add.  It is sad but I think it does less help, and more trying to sell.

It was never meant to help any newbie do anything other than be conned into believing that the OP was promoting a genuine cloud mining service. The whole point of posting here is so that their red trust text doesn't show.

The OP is a shill for cm.w, just like GermanGiant. Their accounts are probably being operated by the same scumbag.

I always wanted to mine but never had enough resource. Over month, I have . . .</snip>

Check out Vitamin King's post history, it is all about cm.w

This thread was a deception from the outset and should have been removed as it purported to be a genuine request for advice from a newbie while clearly being nothing more than a promotion for the cm.w scam.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 10:55:15 AM

I would not invest in cloud mining anymore like I used to before I found the truths about them. Seems they would be YHIPs. No more. Just letting one cloud mining

account just run its course until they crash. Then, O WELL! That was an older account. I THINK it is Zetacoin that I was accumulating from there and I think it was

ghosted by me, mentally until the last day or two to recover it and pick up a wallet as I formatted my computer. Using backed up wallet for it so I put the wallet.dat

I see you have never used my Ucloudmining...
try it for free or invest 0.001 or more and you will change your ming.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 05:22:22 PM

The problem is there though. Even in numbers you released:

Total accounts:212 accounts.
Total claimed for free:0.00746222 BTC
Total invested:0.36640338 BTC
Total pending investment:0.3315961577 BTC
Total pending payout:0.0115563416 BTC
Total payout:0.04682193 BTC
Number of buying:1292 times
Number of selling:16 times.
Number of re-invest:4 times.
Selling bonus:82%
Claiming bonus:1.01547987616%
Re-invest bonus:100.923076923%

Compare invested vs payout.  With a few U2's you are not going to mine the invested amount... you just are not does not compute.  So I think your own numbers are what put final nail in your u2 cloud.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 09:56:47 AM

The problem is there though. Even in numbers you released:

Total accounts:212 accounts.
Total claimed for free:0.00746222 BTC
Total pending investment:0.3315961577 BTC
Total pending payout:0.0115563416 BTC
Number of buying:1292 times
Number of selling:16 times.
Number of re-invest:4 times.
Selling bonus:82%
Claiming bonus:1.01547987616%
Re-invest bonus:100.923076923%

Compare invested vs payout.  With a few U2's you are not going to mine the invested amount... you just are not does not compute.  So I think your own numbers are what put final nail in your u2 cloud.

You talk about things which have almost nothing to see with the system.
the system is about the U2cloudmining site and not about the U2 mining only.
By the way...the U2 will perhaps be sold...do you believethat if the U2 is sold the system will collapse?
Certainly not...

It is hard to discuss with people who are not interested to understand the system.
The system is now set.
People take part or do not take part...it does absolutly not matter.
For me it does absolutly not matter if the system has succes or not...it does just matter for the investors...
if you produce a movie and all people talk bad about the movie without having watching this movie...you just avoid the investors to make money.
here it is the same:
You give you opinion and you do not know about.
What you see (the datas) are datas from the past...one does not know the future.
if you are here to help people in a right way,then explain them the priciple better than me...
But you just talk about in a wrong way,and you understand less than the investors thelselves.

You do not help people here...you make people confuse.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 09:58:22 AM

This thread has become Hell on Wheels.
*unwatch*

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:53:46 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2016, 11:07:06 AM by notlist3d

By the way...the U2 will perhaps be sold...do you believethat if the U2 is sold the system will collapse?
Certainly not...

It is hard to discuss with people who are not interested to understand the system.
The system is now set.
For me it does absolutly not matter if the system has succes or not...it does just matter for the investors...
if you produce a movie and all people talk bad about the movie without having watching this movie...you just avoid the investors to make money.
here it is the same:
What you see (the datas) are datas from the past...one does not know the future.
if you are here to help people in a right way,then explain them the priciple better than me...
But you just talk about in a wrong way,and you understand less than the investors thelselves.

You are trying to confuse people.  All I care about are 2 numbers the amount invested and amount paid out.  You gave both:

Your talking about .32 ish btc more you took in then paid out.  Directly from your numbers I did not make them up.  That is a horrible payout rate.   I don't get why you do a long winded post trying to make it sound legit.... you paid out like 12.5 percent of invested.   That is a horrible in any investment.

Past is a big indicator on future.... and your past flat out stinks at 12.5 percent.  Your U2's will mine less just look at difficulty and you think your payment rate will go up? Whole thing does not compute.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 12:51:05 PM

Certainly not...

The system is now set.
here it is the same:

You are trying to confuse people.  All I care about are 2 numbers the amount invested and amount paid out.  You gave both:

Your talking about .32 ish btc more you took in then paid out.  Directly from your numbers I did not make them up.  That is a horrible payout rate.   I don't get why you do a long winded post trying to make it sound legit.... you paid out like 12.5 percent of invested.   That is a horrible in any investment.

Past is a big indicator on future.... and your past flat out stinks at 12.5 percent.  Your U2's will mine less just look at difficulty and you think your payment rate will go up? Whole thing does not compute.

why do you keep up talking about the income from the U2?
when will you understand that the system is "ABOUT a U2 SIte" and not about the U2 incomes...
Is it so hard to understand?
Or is it you who want not understand it?

People are investors in a "site about U2 cloudmining and not in the cloudmining itself only.
If people invest in  houses which are almost all in construction...and people have invested let's say $1000000 and after few Month they have only get back $125000 would you say it is horrible?
Certainly not because it has non-sense.

The 12.5% you talk about is non-sense because you do not talk about the part which is "dividend" and the part which is "capital back"

And it is a global amount.It is different for each investor.

I hope that you have at least noticed that the system has 2 parts:
the free parts for active investors
and
the investement part for satoshi from investors'wallet.

I feel you have noticed nothing...
Have you noticed that the system is more a game and that the profit depends on how much the game is plaid?

GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 07:12:35 PM

Wow, thank you for posting.  I put a small amount into this site months ago and forgot about them.  I usually invest a good amount spread over several sites.  I cannot say how quick this went, but the email must have gotten spammed from them and I never looked back.  I think, will have to look it up, around 0.003 BTC and I have around .8 in there now.  I cannot say what will happen when I try to withdraw, but we will see, lol.
I'm sure, u r doing some mistake here. Because, www.cloudmining.website never had any contract @ 0.003 BTC. The minimum hash power they sell is 10 Ghs. The cost of that is 0.01 BTC.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:41:03 AM

The minimum maximum hash power they sell is 10 0 Ghs.

There, fixed it for ya!

After all, they ain't selling actual hashing power, they are selling numbers on their screens which they make up as they go along.

avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 10:01:50 AM

The minimum maximum hash power they sell is 10 0 Ghs.

There, fixed it for ya!

After all, they ain't selling actual hashing power, they are selling numbers on their screens which they make up as they go along.

Are you guys really helping people sincerely and considering to advise to choose cloudmining.website as cloudmining operator?it's bad. For the first investment choose the most legit site you could find and I  would suggest has honest then later you can increase the risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: