Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:55:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patrick Murck of The Bitcoin Foundation - attacked by a lunatic.  (Read 11027 times)
TheTribesman
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 09:30:47 AM

#OBVIOUS STATEMENT START#
As many a jailed troll, disgraced politician, or ex-employee has discovered to their dismay, be careful what you post on the internet. It may come back to bite you at some point in the future.
#OBVIOUS STATEMENT END#

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TKeenan (OP)

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:44:48 PM

The crime is against community.  The community is due an apology.  
A large section of "the community" regards Bitcoin Foundation and everything it stands for as reprehensible, so to characterise accusations against its leadership as a "crime against community" is beyond hyperbolic.  Many believe the very existence of BF to be a "crime against the Bitcoin community" and the organisation to be rotten to the core.

When a man beats a wife who happens to be reprehensible, it is no less of a crime.  The man still beat his wife.  Whether or not Murck and TBF are reprehensible does not mitigate the fact that Bruno is a fucking lunatic liar who falsely accuses others of pedophilia.  Saying you don't like the TBF doesn't reduce the bad acts of Bruno.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:49:10 PM

The crime is against community.  The community is due an apology.  
A large section of "the community" regards Bitcoin Foundation and everything it stands for as reprehensible, so to characterise accusations against its leadership as a "crime against community" is beyond hyperbolic.  Many believe the very existence of BF to be a "crime against the Bitcoin community" and the organisation to be rotten to the core.

When a man beats a wife who happens to be reprehensible, it is no less of a crime.  The man still beat his wife.  Whether or not Murck and TBF are reprehensible does not mitigate the fact that Bruno is a fucking lunatic liar who falsely accuses others of pedophilia.  Saying you don't like the TBF doesn't reduce the bad acts of Bruno.

Very misleading analogy. Are you going to start the verbal abuse game again?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
TKeenan (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:01:18 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2014, 10:54:08 PM by TKeenan

I'm doing it now, ironically started on it prior to reading your post. It should be done within a couple hours, then sent to him.
Any update on that Bruno?  WTF?

fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:10:02 PM

My previous comment stands firm and true. However I must state that reading this thread is extremely entertaining!
TKeenan (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:54:19 PM

Uh - Oh!  Nothing but silence from Bruno all day.  I think the process servers arrived with some nasty paper with the word: 'Summons' on top.  We may have heard the last of that guy.  Good riddance.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:10:30 AM

Does Bitcointalk have a script writer that comes up with this shit? This is the most foolish and at the same time entertaining thread I've witnessed here yet.

OP, you are either Patrick Murck, you're sleeping with him or you're a very clever and talented troll. I can't believe that Patrick Murck would come to this forum to masturbate like this so you're not him (and that's what this is too - public masturbation). That leaves either an overprotective lover or a clever troll. Which one are you?

KingOfTrolls

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:59:56 AM

Does Bitcointalk have a script writer that comes up with this shit? This is the most foolish and at the same time entertaining thread I've witnessed here yet.

OP, you are either Patrick Murck, you're sleeping with him or you're a very clever and talented troll. I can't believe that Patrick Murck would come to this forum to masturbate like this so you're not him (and that's what this is too - public masturbation). That leaves either an overprotective lover or a clever troll. Which one are you?

You have forgotten a fourth option: Paid services.

It is possible that TKeenan is paid by Patrick... Roll Eyes
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1819
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 11:29:50 AM

This thread is entertaining, concerning, and scary. Is it safe to assume TKeenan is a close relative to Patrick Murck or just someone who wants to join TBF?    I hope not the latter....

I recently believed I had caught Bruno spreading FUD, in which he realized I was right and apologized for his mistake and forgetfulness. However, those posts ended up deleted by mods. Oddly I had never had any posts deleted on this forum before then so it was a bit surprising to me.

Bruno, I sincerely hope you actually have the evidence you speak of and have turned it over to the proper authorities. If you were throwing FUD out to try and get a point across, you need to man up, admit it and apologize. It is definitely not cool to accuse someone of being a pedo with nothing to back it up... but I have to believe you know that.

By the way, who is this Patrick Murck again?  Never heard of him.  Wink
If anyone was worried, Bitcoin will do fine with or without TBF.   Cool

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:11:42 PM

You have forgotten a fourth option: Paid services.

It is possible that TKeenan is paid by Patrick... Roll Eyes

True, he could be a paid troll. That would make sense considering his use of the word "we" when asking for a retraction. The troll considers itself a part of it's master like a faithful dog.

I was thinking more along the lines of a lover/cum dump because the responses are too sharp and angry. Lovers will vehemently defend their partners even when the partner doesn't believe it's worth the fight. (We've all experienced this, out on the town and some asshole cracks wise and you choose to ignore it but SHE goes apeshit. Now you're beating the hell out of some asshole because she started it.) I'm leaning toward this being Murck's bitch.

5000Bitcoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:32:28 PM

This is very serious stuff. I don't think his reputation will be intact even if the one saying this has already said it was lies.  Undecided
TKeenan (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:20:38 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 06:44:42 PM by TKeenan

I'm leaning toward this being Murck's bitch.

OP, you are either Patrick Murck, you're sleeping with him or you're a very clever and talented troll. Which one are you?
Luvah

Bruno, I sincerely hope you actually have the evidence you speak of and have turned it over to the proper authorities. If you were throwing FUD out to try and get a point across, you need to man up, admit it and apologize. It is definitely not cool to accuse someone of being a pedo with nothing to back it up... but I have to believe you know that.
No, you see what happened is Bruno said he'd bring the evidence.  Then, it turns out some dumb bitch in his family got depressed.  Bruno says this is because Murck has attacked his family.  So now Bruno decided he does not have to show the evidence.  This is Bruno's plan to get out of responsibility for what he did.  

At one point, he said there would be an apology.  But of course, that never developed.  Lesson learned: don't expect much from a guy who parades about in a pink tutu.  And when he shouts: "look a pedophile", check to see if he is actually pointing to a mirror.
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:38:38 PM

Who is "we"?  Has Patrick asked for an apology and retraction?
The crime is against community.  The community is due an apology. 

When a man beats his wife, it is a crime against society.  Even if she forgives him and does not prosecute her civil claim, society still goes for a criminal conviction. 

That fat asshole didn't just screw Mr. Murck, he screws everyone.  Everyone who doesn't demand an apology accepts such behavior and further harms the community.  He should be held to account.  That is all.
Your absurdly-abstract collectivist notions are what make ideas like genocide possible.

'Desires harm to his family'?  Nope.  I never desired anything of the sort.  I just mentioned that is what Murck ought to do to him.
Thus you desire Murck to do that to him, to harm him AND his family. Your evasions are transparent.

Phin is a world class idiot and conspiracy theorist.  Which normally I don't give a fuck about.  But when a good hard working honest man is slandered so profoundly, I am going to splash a little mud back in that direction.  Everyone in this community should also push back when some out of control idiot starts behaving in a manner which upsets the good order.  We can't rely on the courts to do this function.  It is a self-policing environment.  But to defend such a shithead and his behavior is also the work of morons.  Continue as you like.
"The good order"? What exactly is that? You sound very fearful of uncertainty. I'm guessing you watch TV and vote republicrat and laugh at "conspiracy theorists". LOL.

No, you see what happened is Bruno said he'd bring the evidence.  Then, it turns out some dumb bitch in his family got depressed.  Bruno says this is because Murck has attacked his family.  So now Bruno decided he does not have to show the evidence.  This is Bruno's plan to get out of responsibility for what he did.
Phin, do you wish to specifically deny this? (We all just want the truth here, amidst the mud-slinging.)

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:09:14 PM

This is very serious stuff. I don't think his reputation will be intact even if the one saying this has already said it was lies.  Undecided

Nah, Patrick's a lawyer.  If he thought his reputation was going to be damaged by this, you would have seen statements from him and BF saying that the claims are a malicious blackmail attempt by a whack-job.  If you're trying to maintain your own credibility and undermine someone else's, you use credible people to do it, not random forum posters with a flair for the hyperbolic.  If you're trying to lay the grounds for a defamation action, you also want to establish malice if you can't prove actual harm to your reputation.

Look at the reaction to Phin's claims.  If people were taking them seriously you would see very public demands that Patrick at least step down while those claims are investigated.  That hasn't happened, so at most people (myself included) have done a bit of Googling to see if they can find whatever it was which made Phin believe he had a smoking gun.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
TKeenan (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:42:47 PM

Phin, do you wish to specifically deny this? (We all just want the truth here, amidst the mud-slinging.)
Nope Phin ain't denying it.  He ain't denying nothing.  Which is good as admitting it.  The only good thing I can find in Phin is that at least he knows he is a damn kook.  But knowing one is a kook, doesn't impart upon him a right to slander the good name of others.  Punishment is still due.  Without remorse, punishment should be doubled.
5000Bitcoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:16:02 AM

This is very serious stuff. I don't think his reputation will be intact even if the one saying this has already said it was lies.  Undecided

Nah, Patrick's a lawyer.  If he thought his reputation was going to be damaged by this, you would have seen statements from him and BF saying that the claims are a malicious blackmail attempt by a whack-job.  If you're trying to maintain your own credibility and undermine someone else's, you use credible people to do it, not random forum posters with a flair for the hyperbolic.  If you're trying to lay the grounds for a defamation action, you also want to establish malice if you can't prove actual harm to your reputation.

Look at the reaction to Phin's claims.  If people were taking them seriously you would see very public demands that Patrick at least step down while those claims are investigated.  That hasn't happened, so at most people (myself included) have done a bit of Googling to see if they can find whatever it was which made Phin believe he had a smoking gun.

This is true. However sadly, not all people are rational, which is why I placed this comment!
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:19:25 AM

Maybe the burden of proof should be on anyone involved in TBF. Pedos until proven not pedos, the lot of 'em Grin

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
TKeenan (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:50:02 PM

Maybe the burden of proof should be on anyone involved in TBF. Pedos until proven not pedos, the lot of 'em Grin

At least Bruno only falsely accused one guy, you aim to indict everyone as a pedo?
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:03:35 PM

At least Bruno only falsely accused one guy, you aim to indict everyone as a pedo?

Yeah, that's it because I'm sure he was serious. I think this trollfest is dead. You can move on now.

TKeenan (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:39:23 PM

shot himself in the head.
This was suggested.  However, Bruno doesn't seem to take good advice. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: