Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:39:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GMP][X13] Gimpcoin | PoW completed | PoS 50% | C-cex | All-in-one Wallet  (Read 83619 times)
GimpcoinDev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 11:47:54 PM

Hi Dev:

Please remove my pool from the list, I'm not hosting the coin Wink

Thank you!

Because of ?

1. Premine % has wandered around way too many times for my taste, started out at 1%, turned out to be 10% of POW, now it's at 4% of POW...
2. Graphics look similar to carsen's, and even though his writing style is different, his attitude is pretty much the same.
3. He didn't want to remain at IRC and was pretty paranoid of us trying to get any info from him.

We as pools have to host coins, it's our job. But this one has had a couple of red flags already, it might be or it might not be carsen, either way I'm not hosting it, that's why I decided not to launch it.

1. Premine % was initially 70,000 coins.. you and the others FUDers obliged me to bring premine to 30,000.. and now are you still discussing of premine? hilarious
2. Graphics is by HardRoad..pretty cool nowadays, he's a great and reliable worker
3. i went our from IRC just because we was at 2 hours from launch, i had something to do, dont u think?

anyway.. we dont need your pool, we already have Suprnova (OCminer doesnt waste time in FUDs, maybe this is the reason why his pool is one of the best nowadays, dont u think?) and many others good pools.. thank you for your time my dear, i wish you all best dDos

Wow... that is being professionnal. After launching late, modifying your crazy ass premine, you are wishing ddos on pools that don't agree to your vision of things?

Good thing I grabbed my popcorn and didn't launch this coin Smiley

Looking forward to an interesting gong show!

EDIT: Your last reply really looks like it was wrote by Carsen.. same way of overracting like a kid.

dont be agree is ok, FUD nope
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 11:50:38 PM

WELL, SO, PLEASE CHECK THE OP AND TELL ME IF SOMETHING MISSING!

GIMPcoin born together with another, bigger, project: create a reliable and easy to use OS dedicated to miners and developers of all CryptoCurrencies world.
It will be an ArchLinux-based or Ubuntu-based release (we are figuring out which one is better for our goal), and it won't contain many features which usaully people can find on them. In others words, we will remove all utilities or similar, and we'll replace them with all libraries/dependencies needed to build a wallet, we will add MPOS source with detailed istructions, Qt pre-installed, sources of paper wallets, source of best coins created until now, etc.. all with detailed istructions/guides/how to

and now newbies are asking theirself "wtfuckin language is speaking this fuckin' asshole? MPOS? qt? libraries? dependencies? are they alien??" yeah.. i can understand.. we thought also to those persons, often they are Windows users and sometimes Mac users.. so, GIMP OS will contain the option to have a VM (please, dont ask me which program and where i found the license  Wink ) with both Windows and Mac pre-installed  Smiley During the first install of GIMP OS, a window will ask you which VM you want to install and all the necessary options needed by a VM to install from an .iso.. obviously you'll be free to dont install a VM (and you'll can do it later).

GIMP OS will have his own updates, needed to keep always up to date bitcoin/altcoin wallets deps. There will be a directory containing two awesome simple programs, one for mac and one for windows VMs: the first program which installs ALL last wallets dependencies with just one click !! Again, an easy to use OS is our main goal.

And miners? we thought to miners too. First of all, we think Linux is a beast for mine with GPUs (e.g. Ubuntu is the only OS which support 8 GPUs on the same MoBo Shocked) and with ASICs also.. so we'll put into GIMP OS all major versions of cgminer/sgminer and ccminer/cudaminer with detailed istructions to made the process easy even for Linux-newbies..

Why a new coin? At this point i'm sure you already know the answer. GIMP OS will cost 20$, but it will be payable only with GIMPcoins (according with the payment-day exchange index) Smiley

We need some more hands to go ahead with this project, so we'll organise a contest for every language we'll need to properly get GIMP OS working.. Once we get the winner for each contest, they will come aboard and.. we'll start! You can see below the roadmap!

GimpCO
Total coins: 7 Million Total supply
34 Coins per PoW block
PoW Algorithm: X13
PoW + PoS Hybrid
PoS interest 50% Annually
PoS Min Stake Time: 1 Day
Pos Max Stake Time: Unlimited
2 minute block target
70 confirmations for blocks to mature
PoW End block: 21631
4% (of PoW supply) Premine - 30,000
rpcport=15073
port=15072

PoW specifications:
Block 1 = 30,000 Gimps (Premine = 4,08% of PoW supply)
Blocks 2 - 30 = 0 Gimps (anti-instamining blocks)
Blocks 31 - 21631 = 34 Gimps

PREMINE ADDRESS: GS3QaqMUuFXTCHEizFkW1nze6QnGSSSkWV

Gimpcoin.conf
Code:
server=1
listen=1
deamon=1
rpcuser=rpcuser01
rpcpassword=usedtomineblock01
port=15072
rpcport=15073
rpcallowip=*
addnode=137.ip-5-196-4.eu

Wallets have IRC chat, Block Explorer and Statistics page from launch.

Paper Wallet will be released both on GitHub and inside the .zip file. We adopt an offline Paper wallet generator, which is a simply .html page.. double click and it'll open in browser.

Pools Info:
Hashlink: 1% Fee, PROP system,1EU and US Stratums
SecurePool: No sign up required, % fee,cConstant Updates
Coinminers: 1% fee, PROP, SSO Enabled
Suprnova: 1% fee, SSO, DDOS protected, MPOS Custom

IRC channel: #gimpcoinirc

Bounties:
Translations: 102 GIMPs
Faucet: 170 GIMPs
DiceGame: 136 GIMPs
Interviews: 204 GIMPs
Merchants: contact me gimpcoindevs@outlook.com

Bounties to pay:
Indonesian Translation: by ikydesu
Russian Translation: by nikl
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 11:54:09 PM

Hi Dev:

Please remove my pool from the list, I'm not hosting the coin Wink

Thank you!

Because of ?

1. Premine % has wandered around way too many times for my taste, started out at 1%, turned out to be 10% of POW, now it's at 4% of POW...
2. Graphics look similar to carsen's, and even though his writing style is different, his attitude is pretty much the same.
3. He didn't want to remain at IRC and was pretty paranoid of us trying to get any info from him.

We as pools have to host coins, it's our job. But this one has had a couple of red flags already, it might be or it might not be carsen, either way I'm not hosting it, that's why I decided not to launch it.

1. Premine % was initially 70,000 coins.. you and the others FUDers obliged me to bring premine to 30,000.. and now are you still discussing of premine? hilarious
2. Graphics is by HardRoad..pretty cool nowadays, he's a great and reliable worker
3. i went our from IRC just because we was at 2 hours from launch, i had something to do, dont u think?

anyway.. we dont need your pool, we already have Suprnova (OCminer doesnt waste time in FUDs, maybe this is the reason why his pool is one of the best nowadays, dont u think?) and many others good pools.. thank you for your time my dear, i wish you all best dDos

Oh hi Carsen!
All the pools discussed the red flags with your coin, and Oc decided to give you a chance, I didn't, you gave away yourself with the 12yr old attitude.
1. I am not a Fudster, nor have any business in doing so, I like any other pool have hosted several shitcoins and scamcoins, it's really hard to avoid those, specially nowadays, I even decided to give you a chance, but after noticing how much you sound like Carsen...
2. It was the miners who were interested in this coin who noticed your scam premine and let you know, and only after that did you decide to change it.
3. You were in the IRC, but decided to leave after you were questioned, what do you have to hide?

It's good that you think that you don't need my pool and trust me, I don't need your cheap ass shitcoin which will be dumped to oblivion anyway.
Oh and thank you for wishing me a DDOs lol, that just proves a bit more who you actually are, and oh, good luck with that Wink

Oh Idaho boy, don't freak out so easily, you'll get a heart attack lol:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151377551504283&set=pb.546334282.-2207520000.1415750003.&type=3&theater

GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:00:20 AM

i dont know who this carsen is..anyway, please, can you stop FUD? you're saying unsensed things.. without any proof..
graphics is by hardroad, he's here as logo creator from so much time i think.. how many OPs made by him have you ever seen? what the hell, please stop shooting shit here, you're ruining my reputation and the trust in my coin.
minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 12:03:57 AM

i dont know who this carsen is..anyway, please, can you stop FUD? you're saying unsensed things.. without any proof..
graphics is by hardroad, he's here as logo creator from so much time i think.. how many OPs made by him have you ever seen? what the hell, please stop shooting shit here, you're ruining my reputation and the trust in my coin.

You called me a Fudster, I showed everyone what I know, good luck!

Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:06:23 AM

Guys it's not by Carsen, it was confirmed in multiple ways (compared 3 sources, etc etc), lets get this back on track we don't have many mined coins and everybody play nice please. Gooo gimp!

GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:10:40 AM

Guys it's not by Carsen, it was confirmed in multiple ways (compared 3 sources, etc etc), lets get this back on track we don't have many mined coins and everybody play nice please. Gooo gimp!

thanks for support..

so roadmap is going well:

Mac Wallet anticipated, it's already released Smiley

Paper Wallet is ready.. it was announced for tomorrow but im not so tired to go to sleep yet, so i think i can realese it now Smiley
hardroad

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

█ If you want logo pm me █

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:12:15 AM

Sorry dev I did not tell him I'm the designer, because I would like to know who is carsen  Smiley
all that graphics made buy me Roll Eyes not by carsen  and I am not carsen  Grin

louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 12:23:48 AM

Sorry dev I did not tell him I'm the designer, because I would like to know who is carsen  Smiley
all that graphics made buy me Roll Eyes not by carsen  and I am not carsen  Grin

Carsen is famous for the ton of coins he released and then dumped its premine on the freshly new markets.

He is suspected to still launch coins under other identities, lately ADMT. Public suspicions about this could be correct, you seem to have a similar infographic style than he did therefore people thought it might be carsen. The DDoS threats to minerpools really look like him though.

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:29:44 AM

Carsen is famous for the ton of coins he released and then dumped its premine on the freshly new markets.

He is suspected to still launch coins under other identities, lately ADMT. Public suspicions about this could be correct, you seem to have a similar infographic style than he did therefore people thought it might be carsen. The DDoS threats to minerpools really look like him though.

i said dDos 'cause is the first negative thing for a pool came in mind .. i never heard "Carsen" before.. can we stop populate thread of things not linked with coin? if you want to discuss about him, please open a new topic
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 12:43:27 AM

I've added another low-diff stratum port on suprnova for people mining with few gpu's / low hash, it is accessible on port 4408 (high diff on 4407).

If you want to try it, switch to stratum+tcp://gimp.suprnova.cc:4408

Let me know if it is any better or even worse

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
hardroad

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:45:56 AM

thx bro for this info. I swear I'm not this guy you can ask about me squall1066 he is Legendary in BCT I've dealt with him
And I can not develop any currency just I can read some of the points in the source
Some of my work
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=848304.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=802430.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=817937.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=763406.0
 And more

karimdr2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:56:35 AM

I've added another low-diff stratum port on suprnova for people mining with few gpu's / low hash, it is accessible on port 4408 (high diff on 4407).

4407 is more stable ! Difficulty change too quickly between 0.016, 0.031 and 0.062 in my case.

Edit: But my stats are more correct

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:59:00 AM

Really thanks for your awesome work.. all my respect
GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:16:23 AM

Please retweet this: https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/532339099668320256?s=09
syrota

Activity: 300

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:21:33 AM

As always, thank you for caring! At 4408 I stopped going rejected.  Smiley
hardroad

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:36:23 AM

earlz

Activity: 439

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 02:39:27 AM

gimpcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=853195.0

Heritage: CZECoin(https://github.com/Czecoin-project/Czecoin-master)

Problems:

* MINOR: alert keys are not changed from forked coin. Network alerts can not be sent
* MODERATE: sync checkpoint key is not set. PoS coins are considered somewhat insecure without sync checkpoints
* MODERATE: genesis seed is not a news event
* MODERATE: future and past time drift allowance is excessive at 1 day. Bitcoin limits this to 2 hours, and most PoS coins limit it to 15 minutes
* MODERATE: Launch was somewhat unfair/borked. The github with code was discovered by some people before announcement. This appeared to only last until around blokc 60 though. 30 of these blocks were 0-reward fair launch blocks
* MINOR: Actual maximum coin supply is not 7 million as in the ANN, but rather 764K. However, the premine percentage is against the actual coin supply, so it's only a textual error. The percentage of supply premined is still correct

Notes:

verified max PoW supply 764,400
premine of 30,000 (~3.9% of max supply)

Watermarks: uint64_t, pos, drm-like, devcoin

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:43:58 AM

gimpcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=853195.0

Heritage: CZECoin(https://github.com/Czecoin-project/Czecoin-master)

Problems:

* MINOR: alert keys are not changed from forked coin. Network alerts can not be sent
* MODERATE: sync checkpoint key is not set. PoS coins are considered somewhat insecure without sync checkpoints
* MODERATE: genesis seed is not a news event
* MODERATE: future and past time drift allowance is excessive at 1 day. Bitcoin limits this to 2 hours, and most PoS coins limit it to 15 minutes
* MODERATE: Launch was somewhat unfair/borked. The github with code was discovered by some people before announcement. This appeared to only last until around blokc 60 though. 30 of these blocks were 0-reward fair launch blocks
* MINOR: Actual maximum coin supply is not 7 million as in the ANN, but rather 764K. However, the premine percentage is against the actual coin supply, so it's only a textual error. The percentage of supply premined is still correct

Notes:

verified max PoW supply 764,400
premine of 30,000 (~3.9% of max supply)

Watermarks: uint64_t, pos, drm-like, devcoin

Ty earlz, this makes more sense because rewards were too low for 7 mil it seemed. Ok so 700k coins sounds good to me.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:54:28 AM

sup drama queens? pre mine seems more fair now considering how slow this fucker mines. good luck gimpin around fuckin gimps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: