Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:29:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GMP][X13] Gimpcoin | PoW completed | PoS 50% | C-cex | All-in-one Wallet  (Read 83610 times)
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:11:19 PM

nothing? Huh

dont worry he will delivers what he promised

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mxhwr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:11:40 PM

be great if dev could update us on the situation

he will, perhaps he got something else to do  Smiley

he has been online, price is too cheap, it could be a instant 10x or 30x if he delivers so im waiting
erwin45

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:14:40 PM

be great if dev could update us on the situation

he will, perhaps he got something else to do  Smiley

he has been online, price is too cheap, it could be a instant 10x or 30x if he delivers so im waiting
yes, price is cheap, if he delivers something i got some btc to pump price to above 5k maybe you guys can help then, hope he delivers it

mxhwr

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:38:03 PM

people selling, looks like dev was expecting a rises so he could sell his coins on the hype. glad to see coins not rising on hype like before
erwin45

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:44:26 PM

people selling, looks like dev was expecting a rises so he could sell his coins on the hype. glad to see coins not rising on hype like before

you are free to dump, im gonna still trust this dev Smiley my buy order at 901. feel free to dump

mxhwr

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:52:06 PM

well dev was online earlier he could have told us whats going on. i would just expect him to say i need more time
erwin45

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:00:49 PM

well dev was online earlier he could have told us whats going on. i would just expect him to say i need more time

me too, lets hope to hear from him soon

my buy order at 1k sat anyone seeing this and wants to exit, please dump  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

GimpcoinDev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:06:43 PM

IM BUILDING WINDOWS WALLET, LINUX WALLET IS ALREADY OK  Smiley

Sorry for such a delay, but the result is huge Wink
mxhwr

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:18:40 PM

IM BUILDING WINDOWS WALLET, LINUX WALLET IS ALREADY OK  Smiley

i dont understand werent you meant to release the wallet at 12.00 GMT

you were online earlier but you never said anything then
GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:21:56 PM

'cause i thought 12 hours from last night were enough.. sorry, my mistake
mxhwr

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:24:02 PM

yes as the deadline went over you should have updated us, but you logged in twice i think at 1 GMT, but left with out saying anything and then again and left again.sorry trust is lost here, as i just see hype, good luck with your coin
GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:27:39 PM

yes as the deadline went over you should have updated us, but you logged in twice i think at 1 GMT, but left with out saying anything and then again and left again.sorry trust is lost here, as i just see hype, good luck with your coin

maybe you saw me logged in 'cause i was on btctalk from my wallet, but i didnt see thread's posts.. im sorry hear this
mxhwr

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:32:09 PM

maybe you saw me logged in 'cause i was on btctalk from my wallet, but i didnt see thread's posts.. im sorry hear this

but you should have known deadline has passed i should update the community, look how many sold because of your investors. the little investors you had are gone too.
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:32:47 PM

It's been 9 hours , that's all, now it is quite evident that you spent that whole 9 hours refreshing the dev's profile to see if he was online. Which may of made it seem like it was suchhhhh a long time, but he has already delivered a wallet with more features than most, he has delivered everything he has said, except one....which he is saying is delayed, now considering every single thing up until now has been delivered and he mentioned a problem that is VERY COMMON in crypto ....I.E unseen problems that delay development and release of features. He has already shown trust to people that he hasn't ran off and continues to develop.

maybe grow up a little or continue listening to slipknot and talking to internet strangers about how you hate your parents and how they are so unfair.
CoinProfits

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:33:12 PM

That does not look good..
zugvogel21

Activity: 995

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 09:35:13 PM

Come on man, dont be so hard on our dev.

Gimp dev is doing a good job and has achieved a lot already. We are obviously going to receive the full package and he does not want to release until its working properly.

If he was not online for 2-3 days then yes I would understand losing trust. Especially if someone is online and does not update the situation.

Look we have operating wallets, paper wallets, no premine has not been dumped, premine is in escrow wallets. Things have been ahead of schedule at certain times also. Not all coins do these things. Only special ones.

Carry on get a few more cheap gimp and stake them.

Easy.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
mxhwr

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:37:22 PM

It's been 9 hours , that's all, now it is quite evident that you spent that whole 9 hours refreshing the dev's profile to see if he was online. Which may of made it seem like it was suchhhhh a long time, but he has already delivered a wallet with more features than most, he has delivered everything he has said, except one....which he is saying is delayed, now considering every single thing up until now has been delivered and he mentioned a problem that is VERY COMMON in crypto ....I.E unseen problems that delay development and release of features. He has already shown trust to people that he hasn't ran off and continues to develop.

maybe grow up a little or continue listening to slipknot and talking to internet strangers about how you hate your parents and how they are so unfair.

well you are very naive to say he has delivered when all there has been is screenshots, lol maybe you need to grow up. also  yesterday when he missed the deadline for 00.00gmt he updated the community, but not here. only updated when people  dumped, because of his absence, now he says  he was online on the btctalk in wallet whether thats true only he knows. but if your saying he has the features installed just because of screenshots, then the last line applies to  you

"maybe grow up a little or continue listening to slipknot and talking to internet strangers about how you hate your parents and how they are so unfair."
erwin45

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:37:42 PM

this is the reason i trust this man Smiley he lives up to his promises

mxhwr

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:39:05 PM

I'm the escrow for GIMP premined. I confirm all coins are now in wallet, received using the address GYJ1XwBhzTMSWyX2V4JEzhuq1wurJ2smWA with the TX ID posted by the dev.

All people must talk with the dev first about where and for what spend premine. I'm not responsable of decisions about that, my role is only hold/send premined coins.

Premined coins are into a encrypted wallet, unlocked only for Proof of Stake. I'll send daily proofs that the wallet is staking to dev.

Message signed with address: GYJ1XwBhzTMSWyX2V4JEzhuq1wurJ2smWA

Sign: IBKY396vEhfMXe6V0dZejeGovULJsL5Uuen08FGqKe9KBZaNMlT5FF12pDj4FIgd6hJzfYdMcxx+PesI0dMQYHo=

this is the guy who the coins were escrowed to and he hasn't logged in since the 16th lol why even use him there are plenty of others trusted escrows
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:39:46 PM

well you are very naive to say he has delivered when all there has been is screenshots, lol maybe you need to grow up. also  yesterday when he missed the deadline for 00.00gmt he updated the community, but not here. only updated when people  dumped, because of his absence, now he says  he was online on the btctalk in wallet whether thats true only he knows. but if your saying he has the features installed just because of screenshots, then the last line applies to  you

"maybe grow up a little or continue listening to slipknot and talking to internet strangers about how you hate your parents and how they are so unfair."

I have downloaded the wallet myself and tested the already released features, you dumb fuck. the only features not released are the ones he is currently working on....there are already features on the wallet right this second.........How do you not know this? and you invested in this coin, grow the fuck up you dumb shit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: