Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:38:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GMP][X13] Gimpcoin | PoW completed | PoS 50% | C-cex | All-in-one Wallet  (Read 83612 times)
GimpcoinDev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:41:55 PM

again, sorry for the delay but i met some issues in printing from QWebView..

anyway:

New Gimpcoin Wallet ready to be downloaded!!

You can see all features on imgur, i've just created an album Smiley Link: www.imgur.com/a/jgkch/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:42:45 PM

I'm the escrow for GIMP premined. I confirm all coins are now in wallet, received using the address GYJ1XwBhzTMSWyX2V4JEzhuq1wurJ2smWA with the TX ID posted by the dev.

All people must talk with the dev first about where and for what spend premine. I'm not responsable of decisions about that, my role is only hold/send premined coins.

Premined coins are into a encrypted wallet, unlocked only for Proof of Stake. I'll send daily proofs that the wallet is staking to dev.

Message signed with address: GYJ1XwBhzTMSWyX2V4JEzhuq1wurJ2smWA

Sign: IBKY396vEhfMXe6V0dZejeGovULJsL5Uuen08FGqKe9KBZaNMlT5FF12pDj4FIgd6hJzfYdMcxx+PesI0dMQYHo=

this is the guy who the coins were escrowed to and he hasn't logged in since the 16th lol why even use him there are plenty of others trusted escrows

doesnt matter, check the address, premine still there, atleast the escrow isnt dumping Smiley

GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:44:09 PM

anyway:

You can see all features on imgur, i've just created an album Smiley Link: www.imgur.com/a/jgkch/

erwin45

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:46:37 PM

anyway:

nice Cheesy once dev shows up, buy trend is up again Smiley we are now on hot coins list once again thx to the dumping Cheesy Cheesy

mxhwr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:47:20 PM

IM BUILDING WINDOWS WALLET, LINUX WALLET IS ALREADY OK  Smiley

Sorry for such a delay, but the result is huge Wink

i dont understand werent you meant to release the wallet at 12.00 GMT

you were online earlier but you never said anything then

'cause i thought 12 hours from last night were enough.. sorry, my mistake

yes as the deadline went over you should have updated us, but you logged in twice i think at 1 GMT, but left with out saying anything and then again and left again.sorry trust is lost here, as i just see hype, good luck with your coin

It's been 9 hours , that's all, now it is quite evident that you spent that whole 9 hours refreshing the dev's profile to see if he was online. Which may of made it seem like it was suchhhhh a long time, but he has already delivered a wallet with more features than most, he has delivered everything he has said, except one....which he is saying is delayed, now considering every single thing up until now has been delivered and he mentioned a problem that is VERY COMMON in crypto ....I.E unseen problems that delay development and release of features. He has already shown trust to people that he hasn't ran off and continues to develop.

maybe grow up a little or continue listening to slipknot and talking to internet strangers about how you hate your parents and how they are so unfair.

well you are very naive to say he has delivered when all there has been is screenshots, lol maybe you need to grow up. also  yesterday when he missed the deadline for 00.00gmt he updated the community, but not here. only updated when people  dumped, because of his absence, now he says  he was online on the btctalk in wallet whether thats true only he knows. but if your saying he has the features installed just because of screenshots, then the last line applies to  you

"maybe grow up a little or continue listening to slipknot and talking to internet strangers about how you hate your parents and how they are so unfair."

I have downloaded the wallet myself and tested the already released features, you dumb fuck. the only features not released are the ones he is currently working on....there are already features on the wallet right this second.........How do you not know this? and you invested in this coin, grow the fuck up you dumb shit

your features were worth a market cap of below 5BTC, those features dont mean jack shit. you really must have life savings from your pocket money jar in here lol
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:47:28 PM

oooo touched a soft spot hey, still talking dumb again, the features OMG are the best in the world better than bitcoin lol. no one is bothered about those features if they were the price wouldn't be where it was even before the features he was planning to release. so im not the one who needs to grow up.

so any features you think proves dev credibility was worth a market cap of only 5BTC and lower. hahaha go call your parents or come back when your grown up

Saying this just after the wallet is released with new features hahaha maybe try some of that childish entitlement somewhere else.

Who claimed how good the features were? no one . it was said THERE ARE FEATURE's which is completely true, he said "i will add these features" he then added those features .......fulfilling exactly what he said he would do. that is how trust is built Cheesy

You are clearly grasping at staws and inventing shit to try and get your point across, like commenting on how good the feature supposedly are instead of the fact they were delivered hahaha fucking moron  
mxhwr

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:51:02 PM

oooo touched a soft spot hey, still talking dumb again, the features OMG are the best in the world better than bitcoin lol. no one is bothered about those features if they were the price wouldn't be where it was even before the features he was planning to release. so im not the one who needs to grow up.

so any features you think proves dev credibility was worth a market cap of only 5BTC and lower. hahaha go call your parents or come back when your grown up

Saying this just after the wallet is released with new features hahaha maybe try some of that childish entitlement somewhere else.
te
Who claimed how good the features were? no one . it was said THERE ARE FEATURE's which is completely true, he said "i will add these features" he then added those features .......fulfilling exactly what he said he would do. that is how trust is built Cheesy

You are clearly grasping at staws and inventing shit to try and get your point across, like commenting on how good the feature supposedly are instead of the fact they were delivered hahaha fucking moron  

how did i invent shit, i stated facts thats all, dev should have simply updated us he needed more time, what did i say wrong. then you come over like a kid saying shit,
GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:51:17 PM

people dont mind please about this user.. im sure he dumped at 1500 and now he's so angry with himself
jibble

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:55:09 PM

te

how did i invent shit, i stated facts thats all, dev should have simply updated us he needed more time, what did i say wrong. then you come over like a kid saying shit,

I agree that a warning would of been nice to have, But saying "you have lost all my trust for being 9 hours late for an update even thou you did eventually update us" is acting like a child

Claiming he hasn't delivered anything , when i stated "he has already delivered many features other wallets don't have"  Your reply was "yeah but those features are bad features"

How is that logic?? that is a subjective opinion and a completely unrelated answer to a statement that was asked, again the sign of talking to a child who can't even keep up with a conversation and can't answer with a related answer
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:56:33 PM

people dont mind please about this user.. im sure he dumped at 1500 and now he's so angry with himself
If you keep discuss the price, you can decisively loss a credibility.
mxhwr

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:57:30 PM

te

I agree that a warning would of been nice to have, But saying "you have lost all my trust for being 9 hours late for an update even thou you did eventually update us" is acting like a child

Claiming he hasn't delivered anything , when i stated "he has already delivered many features other wallets don't have"  Your reply was "yeah but those features are bad features"

How is that logic?? that is a subjective opinion and a completely unrelated answer to a statement that was asked, again the sign of talking to a child who can't even keep up with a conversation and can't answer with a related answer

if they were good features wouldnt the coin be worth more see my posts i was excited about this coin, good returns but the only thing im pissed off is not about losing my coins but i wont make the amount i wanted,
GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:59:13 PM

If you keep discuss the price, you can decisively loss a credibility.

1) this is not english

2) i see the word "dev" in your name.. well, if u are here searching source code you are in the wrong place Smiley

cheers Wink
rhkazani1

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:59:30 PM

lol, I wanted to say that but then I stayed shut, but Good job Dev.
zugvogel21

Activity: 995

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 10:01:14 PM

anyway:

What was all the panic about...??

Nice one

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
jibble

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:03:17 PM

if they were good features wouldnt the coin be worth more see my posts i was excited about this coin, good returns but the only thing im pissed off is not about losing my coins but i wont make the amount i wanted,

I understand that and it can make people angry but posting your anger on the boards just makes it spread. The price has already risen by over 30% on buy order price just from the release news. It will hopefully get added to another larger volumed exchange in the near future, but most crypto's currently anyone holding money in them is literally hemorrhaging money out of their ass, there are a few ways to prevent loss's but alt coins as a whole are dropping in interest and volume. There is a general lack of money coming in as it is.

the fact that every other coin is a scam doesn't help and i understand that people are on edge because of it, any signs of a scam and people run because they fear holding will turn it into something worthless instead of just slightly less than before.  It's like the whole psychology of the crypto scene has taken a huge negative spiral and the only way out is removing the blind trust element and turning it into trustless tech and improving security.

mxhwr

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:07:11 PM

I understand that and it can make people angry but posting your anger on the boards just makes it spread. The price has already risen by over 30% on buy order price just from the release news. It will hopefully get added to another larger volumed exchange in the near future, but most crypto's currently anyone holding money in them is literally hemorrhaging money out of their ass, there are a few ways to prevent loss's but alt coins as a whole are dropping in interest and volume. There is a general lack of money coming in as it is.

the fact that every other coin is a scam doesn't help and i understand that people are on edge because of it, any signs of a scam and people run because they fear holding will turn it into something worthless instead of just slightly less than before.  It's like the whole psychology of the crypto scene has taken a huge negative spiral and the only way out is removing the blind trust element and turning it into trustless tech and improving security.

agree with you there, all these previous scam coins make life harder for legit devs. i dont care POD it doesnt mean shit. results do. i just hope keeps us updated next time, im pissed because i  never got in at 1000 lol, under about 390k coins to be mined yet, who knows where price will go
erwin45

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:12:33 PM

lol, I wanted to say that but then I stayed shut, but Good job Dev.

same to me, dev isnt around then someone start panicking , great, i see someone got lot of cheap coins, too bad its not me

E9800

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:13:08 PM

Wallet installed and working as promised. Looks great. Keep up the good work Dev.
GimpcoinDev (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:16:21 PM

Wallet installed and working as promised. Looks great. Keep up the good work Dev.

thanks dear

about PoA: escrow is chatting with me, he'll pay tomorrow morning, he promised it to me
jibble

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:20:25 PM

agree with you there, all these previous scam coins make life harder for legit devs. i dont care POD it doesnt mean shit. results do. i just hope keeps us updated next time, im pissed because i  never got in at 1000 lol, under about 390k coins to be mined yet, who knows where price will go

I would say look at it like an experiment, it's something not really been done before (packing so much into the core wallet functionality) Turning the wallet itself into something useful and used regularly. Yes other coins have done it with some features but not to this extent, and the majority of coins make coins with features built externally as such on websites , not direct access from the wallet. (which at this point is completely debatable which is the better of the 2, external or internal)

The Dev has delivered regularly, there was a slip up and a delay with the code , but you have to understand that there will always be some problems when coding, it's like finding a needle in a hay stack sometimes, 1 single line of code out of 2000 is out of place and you have to search for it line by line. He has already shown proof he knows what he is doing (by being able to add the features and integrate them) i don't know the full extent of his coding abilities but he is at least adequate and better than the majority of other coins in a similar position and market cap.

you also have to remember that as the Dev and knowing how to code, he isn't likely a peoples person , talkative and chatty, he is the type that gets his head down focused and lost in his work until it is finished , a lot of the dev's of some of the top coins are similar psychologically. Hard working coders who lose track of time and become consumed in their work ignoring the rest of the world, which is what makes them excellent coders, but not so good when speaking to the public/supporters of the coin. It is better to have someone like this than a Dev who is all mouth talking to everyone and reassuring them everything is peachy and going to be ok when no actual work is being done.

The price will most likely rise from the price it is now, i couldn't say how much because the alt coin market is slower and far more stale than ever before so it's not really known how even the nex 2-3 months is going to be for alt coins in general , but hopefully it's not all doom and gloom.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: