Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:10:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GMP][X13] Gimpcoin | PoW completed | PoS 50% | C-cex | All-in-one Wallet  (Read 83614 times)
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:03:34 PM

Dev, you have PM Smiley

Read.. ok man please post here what you sent to me via pm Smiley let fuck this asshole

About this fucker kassado

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=638171.0

https://twitter.com/dedicatedpool/status/473167465061441537 send here --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=617105.0

so, we must suggest, that him nick is rby, and this can be confirm from the first link, ruby dev

Another scamer, thief, IE number 2 ! Fuck him.

EDIT: Have more, BC "love" him very much too Grin . Check google with "kassado bitcointalk"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
E9800

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:15:35 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 08:06:41 PM by E9800

Gimp is one of the most popular photo editors for linux so, americans not use linux , because gimp is offensive word. Someone lie you !!

Good luck with your wife mate !

This is exactly what I thought of when I saw the name GIMP "A Photo Editor". I'm an American and was not in any way offended by the name. My vote is to forget Bittrex and try to get on another exchange.
GimpcoinDev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:33:24 PM

Dev, you have PM Smiley

Read.. ok man please post here what you sent to me via pm Smiley let fuck this asshole

https://twitter.com/dedicatedpool/status/473167465061441537 send here --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=617105.0

so, we must suggest, that him nick is rby, and this can be confirm from the first link, ruby dev

EDIT: Have more, BC "love" him very much too Grin . Check google with "kassado bitcointalk"

thanks
sciakysystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:40:16 PM

Dev, you have PM Smiley

thanks

so ruby coin dev spend his time offending others devs? LOL, it looks so unprofessional.. anyway, i already know he is a scammer, im not surprised.. but he's a "big", he has a lot of friend in crypto.. yeah, i can say it: an asshole

dont mind about him, go ahead with your work
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 07:31:43 PM

Dev, you have PM Smiley

Don't talk like that man, it's not nice from your side.
Talk with kassado privately and don't involve other people, if there's any issue.

You're the face of this project, after all.

-K

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:29:21 AM

Gimp is a popular image editing program ... try google it

i don't really think it mean something offensive
Mpare

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:43:18 AM

Dev, you have PM Smiley

Don't talk like that man, it's not nice from your side.
Talk with kassado privately and don't involve other people, if there's any issue.

You're the face of this project, after all.

-K

I was thinking the same. Also we all know Gimp program. It's like Photoshop. Dev, you have more important things to do than wasting time with fudders. What are the news on multipool? You were doing great. Keep it up.
hardroad

Activity: 224

█ If you want logo pm me █

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 05:53:45 PM

thanks dev Smiley

askcoin2

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 06:06:31 PM

Gimp is very good graphic edit tool. It's free :-)
I use it very often.

askcoin2

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 06:08:22 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 06:28:47 PM by askcoin2

Btw. here is Gimp tutorial "how to create your own coin" - I like it :-)

kahir
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:29:29 PM

I use it very often.

i don't really think bittrex care about coin meaning

they add tit coin wank coin
YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:12:04 PM

I use it very often.

True.
Trex just making things up as they want. Basicaly they want money to add coin and that's it. If they see oportunity to earn through big volume they'll add any coin otherwise they want their fee.  Trex is important to those who are looking for quick pump.

richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:35:55 AM

I use it very often.

True.
Trex just making things up as they want. Basicaly they want money to add coin and that's it. If they see oportunity to earn through big volume they'll add any coin otherwise they want their fee.  Trex is important to those who are looking for quick pump.

We have always stated we would not list coins that we found offensive.  This is one of those things.  It may be subjective, but we reserve the right to do so.  Its the same reason we didn't list $METH back in the day because we had issues with it.  Go ahead and offer us BTC, the answer will still be no. 

richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
kahir
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:52:50 AM

understand..[/b]

i think changing coin name is the only way to hit bittrex..

So.. please suggest here new potential names you like and i'll decide..

Gimpcoin Dev

I use it very often.

True.
Trex just making things up as they want. Basicaly they want money to add coin and that's it. If they see oportunity to earn through big volume they'll add any coin otherwise they want their fee.  Trex is important to those who are looking for quick pump.

We have always stated we would not list coins that we found offensive.  This is one of those things.  It may be subjective, but we reserve the right to do so.  Its the same reason we didn't list $METH back in the day because we had issues with it.  Go ahead and offer us BTC, the answer will still be no.  

richie@bittrex

Coin name does not sound bad for most ...but if it do i would recommend changing for future plans
and if coin name changed u might consider adding ?
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:59:27 AM

Bittrex had no problem adding CRACK... Lol
Good stance.. Crack is much better than meth?

twitter @antiiclimax
purplejaguar

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:02:03 AM

LSD, DOPE etc etc

Bittrex' standards seem arbitrary.
Bittrex-Bill

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:28:20 AM

LSD, DOPE etc etc

I think the METH analogy isn't quite accurate in this case.  Gimp is a derogatory term for a disabled person.  While we like joke coins and freedom of speech, this could be considered derogatory and we've decided to draw the line on it.  

In regards to METH, this was a personal favor I asked from the other members of Bittrex to not list.  I've personally had friends go through terrible struggles due to the drug and decided to not have it listed even as a joke.  

I apologize if our standards seem arbitrary.  Our stance is to reject very few coins from our exchange.  Most coins don't make it because we don't have time to list them all.  In the few cases we've recently chosen to not list, it came down to a few areas.  1) potential unlicensed securities 2) coins whose purpose are to redeem drugs that are considered illegal in the united states 3) and in this most recent example, derogatory terms.  

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:34:57 AM

LSD, DOPE etc etc

I think the METH analogy isn't quite accurate in this case.  Gimp is a derogatory term for a disabled person.  While we like joke coins and freedom of speech, this could be considered derogatory and we've decided to draw the line on it.  

In regards to METH, this was a personal favor I asked from the other members of Bittrex to not list.  I've personally had friends go through terrible struggles due to the drug and decided to not have it listed even as a joke.  

I apologize if our standards seem arbitrary.  Our stance is to reject very few coins from our exchange.  Most coins don't make it because we don't have time to list them all.  In the few cases we've recently chosen to not list, it came down to a few areas.  1) potential unlicensed securities 2) coins whose purpose are to redeem drugs that are considered illegal in the united states 3) and in this most recent example, derogatory terms.  

What analogy?

I'm talking about how you figure meth is worse than crack.
Regardless of your personal experiences, what kind of message are you sending the public by stating that you don't add offensive coins, yet you add offensive coins anyway.

You just dilute your credibility.
I hear a lot of excuses, none of which really make a lot of sense.

Same thing goes for Euph.

Your actions suggest cann/dope is less trouble than research chems, yet marijuana is considered illegal by the federal government in the USA.

I find your logic hard to grasp.

twitter @antiiclimax
richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:53:44 AM

LSD, DOPE etc etc

What analogy?

I'm talking about how you figure meth is worse than crack.
Regardless of your personal experiences, what kind of message are you sending the public by stating that you don't add offensive coins, yet you add offensive coins anyway.

You just dilute your credibility.
I hear a lot of excuses, none of which really make a lot of sense.

Same thing goes for Euph.

Your actions suggest cann/dope is less trouble than research chems, yet marijuana is considered illegal by the federal government in the USA.

I find your logic hard to grasp.

I did not come on here to debate what is offensive or not; I'm clarifying our position on why we are not listing.  I am also not here to debate our stance on drug related coins.  I appreciate your opinion but we have legal counsel to advise us on those matters.  I came on to address this silliness that we are trying to get any fee from any coin.  We have never asked for fees for listing, and out of the 500+ wallets we've launched less than 5% have paid to be listed.

richie

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
kahir
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:00:54 AM

bittrex or not .... if the word Gimp is offensive to some some people i think that should change for the cause of coin spreading

i would suggest getting a name that Start with G too so its not that hard to change pictures in OP ...

my suggestions is GO Coin .. with a ticker GO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: