Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:23:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ☣ EBOLAShares ☣ First DtP Concept ☣ Free&ISO █ 2.7BTC DONATED FOR XMAS █  (Read 106464 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:47:44 AM

Any news yet?We have been waiting for days.. or that's it?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quantum12

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:53:02 PM

coins distrubuted.... ICO funds prolly handed to Dev as he has distributed the coins
12 BTC for a few weeks work

starting to think the worst...

shadowmoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:56:00 PM

And a very different name for a coin.

LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:07:04 PM

coins distrubuted.... ICO funds prolly handed to Dev as he has distributed the coins
12 BTC for a few weeks work

starting to think the worst...

If funds are already distributed, why nothing has being donated to https://blockchain.info/address/1LvrgtSaeq6DoTya9tcFfd3h5in9Xo1qkh

As it stated in OP

That means escrow involved in this too. ICO has ended 19.11 and today 05.12 staking still not working. What a fail.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:19:48 PM

before spreading FUD, you can check the escrow wallet. https://blockchain.info/address/13vaDT59Z6zPX1SRXWNmebt86ffVqLkuka
There you can check, that the funds havent moved.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:23:28 PM

If funds are already distributed, why nothing has being donated to https://blockchain.info/address/1LvrgtSaeq6DoTya9tcFfd3h5in9Xo1qkh

As it stated in OP

That means escrow involved in this too. ICO has ended 19.11 and today 05.12 staking still not working. What a fail.

I'm not involved in nothing , I'm only waiting the release of all the wallets ( linux , mac) and also the instruction from the devTeam.
EbolaDev (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:27:16 PM

Update.

1. We have been working all week to deliver everything, we want more that nobody to finish this part and begin with the next ones. We discovered the real problem with the Mac wallet and now we are able to solve it. Everything should be ready very soon, it could be today, tomorrow or Monday. We will keep you updated.
2. We have also contacted this week several developers to work with us in the near future and most of them are willing to join us.
3. Funds are held yet by escrow and we didn't receive nothing. Nothing has been donated yet.
Quantum12

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:04:16 PM

before spreading FUD, you can check the escrow wallet. https://blockchain.info/address/13vaDT59Z6zPX1SRXWNmebt86ffVqLkuka

can you actually read?

i said ...

PROBABLY

and IF they have then i was starting to think the worst..

Probably and IF are Entirely different words and contexts than they HAVE been etc etc

Seriously your not allowed to ask a question without being accused of FUD?

Sycophant!
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:08:22 PM

can you actually read?

i said ...

PROBABLY

Probably and IF are Entirely different words and contexts than they HAVE been etc etc

Sycophant!

Check the PGP message Wink , if it is not sufficient I don't know how to help you...
niki25
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:36:05 PM

can you actually read?

i said ...

PROBABLY

Sycophant!

Well maybe its not FUD, you can call it as you want. Im sorry if my words wasnt as it should be  Wink

By the way if you are just asking, you could keep the gif used for scams away.
Quantum12

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:32:38 PM

Ty for your reply and clarifying your position,

I concede the point about the scam .gif and you are correct to point it out so .. touché

As part of a previous coin team that endured one of the biggest fud and shit storms I have ever witnessed it pains me when people accuse me of FUD, hence my response

Its a despicable practice that ruins all of crypto , however yes i get impatient and have seen a million coin launches so i get nervy in certain situations i have encountered before

PEACE

Q
niki25
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:18:36 PM

And as i said before , i could have used another different word than FUD, so im sorry for that.
PEACE  Grin
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 09:28:13 PM

Update.

1. We have been working all week to deliver everything, we want more that nobody to finish this part and begin with the next ones. We discovered the real problem with the Mac wallet and now we are able to solve it. Everything should be ready very soon, it could be today, tomorrow or Monday. We will keep you updated.
2. We have also contacted this week several developers to work with us in the near future and most of them are willing to join us.
3. Funds are held yet by escrow and we didn't receive nothing. Nothing has been donated yet.

EmpoEX asked me to see when you'll have the source ready?

btw, IMO, it's better if you fix the source first, then anything else. So exchanges can list EBS.
Everyone can access a webpage and claim his coins.

Peace )

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:48:45 AM

Update.

EmpoEX asked me to see when you'll have the source ready?

btw, IMO, it's better if you fix the source first, then anything else. So exchanges can list EBS.
Everyone can access a webpage and claim his coins.

Peace )

There has been no news for several days so we haven't a clue what is happening.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:46:31 PM

Where is the Dev? If the Dev doesn't return is there any chance to get a refund from the Escrow?

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:56:00 PM

i thought this was meant to launch days after the IPO finished?? or was it months , perhaps i misread?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
michaelb87

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:57:51 AM

I send the escrow, redsn0w, a message. I suppose the funds are still in his possession as the devs didn't fulfill their promise. I suppose we as a community set them a deadline, let's say one week from now. We already gave them a lot of time and little is happening. The dev was all about communication during the ICO and now...  Undecided

btw, people that still believe can buy my share at ISO level if they want. Got about 45.000 EBS
michaelb87

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:03:53 AM

Hi redsn0w,

The dev of Ebolashares isn't responding anymore or updating anything. A lot of people are not happy as they didn't fulfill what they needed to do. I suppose that all funds are still in your possesion? I think it's time to create some kind of deadline because me personally, I lost faith in this dev. Communicating a lot before launch and after a half launch, almost no communication at all.

Regards,

Michaelb87

Hey , I'm sorry for that but I'm not responsable of the fault of the dev team. try to send a PM to their and ask him a deadline.

I'm sorry again ,have a nice day.

See above my PMs with redsn0w, what is this for kind of answer? The whole reason of an escrow is holding funds untill terms are met. Which are not!

I think we are getting screwed over here guys

Edit: He's still holding the funds, so that's good. But still, I believe we need to set a deadline, after that, refund should take place
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:07:14 AM

Hi redsn0w,

The dev of Ebolashares isn't responding anymore or updating anything. A lot of people are not happy as they didn't fulfill what they needed to do. I suppose that all funds are still in your possesion? I think it's time to create some kind of deadline because me personally, I lost faith in this dev. Communicating a lot before launch and after a half launch, almost no communication at all.

Regards,

Michaelb87

Hey , I'm sorry for that but I'm not responsable of the fault of the dev team. try to send a PM to their and ask him a deadline.

See above my PMs with redsn0w, what is this for kind of answer? The whole reason of an escrow is holding funds untill terms are met. Which are not!

Roll Eyes  https://blockchain.info/address/13vaDT59Z6zPX1SRXWNmebt86ffVqLkuka    I'm only the escrow , I'm not responsable of the "technical" side because I am not part of the team. 

I'm still holding all the funds until all the terms are met.
michaelb87

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:15:30 AM

Hi redsn0w,

Regards,

Michaelb87

Roll Eyes  https://blockchain.info/address/13vaDT59Z6zPX1SRXWNmebt86ffVqLkuka    I'm only the escrow , I'm not responsable of the "technical" side because I am not part of the team. 

I'm still holding all the funds until all the terms are met.

I'm not saying anywhere you're responsible for the technical side, where do you read that? As an escrow, you are responsible for refunding people when ICO terms are not met.

If terms would be met and dev abandons this coin, that's our risk and I get that. But terms are not met and there is no communication from devs. So refund should be possible if complete terms aren't met in a week from now for example.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: