Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:24:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Alien Faucet - 4010 Satoshi an HOUR (limited)  (Read 50907 times)
shima404

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 10:02:23 AM

My art films for the competition - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKHDhj8VIfA
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinaliens (OP)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 12:31:51 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 12:42:35 PM by bitcoinaliens

Does site working properly? Page is not loading in my home ("server not found" message), but on other computer (other network/ISP) it is working fine. Is it my problem? Wink

Ok for the last week our server has been consistently overloaded over peak times of the day. We are moving to a new cloud based server next week and should be able to grow and handle MUCH MORE volumes.

So to control this problem in the meantime we are DOUBLING the faucet payout rate - but putting the claim timer back to 10 minutes (up from 5) - basically this is better for you as you only need to claim half as many times to get the SAME 3048 satoshi per hour average.

* and stay tuned when we do upgrade the server next week as we want to pay out even more!

Alien Faucet - Kill Aliens, Earn Bitcoin - 10 Minute Claims:
http://www.bitcoinaliens.com/faucet/

Payout is currently approx 3048 satoshi per hour
Referral commission is 25%

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
DalienGames.com - Earn bitcoin while you play FREE online flash games.
Tubers.tv - Earn bitcoin while you watch ANY video online.
Blockchain Stats - Earn bitcoin while you check the bitcoin and altcoin prices.
OlgaV

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 02:04:34 PM

My art films for the competition https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghEtrbJZuEk&list  Smiley
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 02:24:48 PM

Thank you for todays and previous payments. Smiley

And its gone.
dr1980m

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:15:06 PM

2 day before, when this faucet didn't open, a lot of people thinks it's gone
but now it's work perfectly again
and continue to earn some satoshi
lets try Smiley
Serlite

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 02:41:46 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2015, 03:39:13 AM by Serlite

Hmm, it seems delay between claims has increased from 5 minutes to about 10 minutes, at least for me. Is this something others are experiencing?

EDIT: Ah, never mind. FAQ has been updated (other parts of site still wrong though): "You can claim every 10 minutes [...]".

Guess this sorta negates the past announcement that payouts were doubled, huh? =P

EDIT 2: Just noticed that payouts per claim seems to be doubled now. So I guess it all evens out, though I'm not sure what purpose it serves. Decreased stress on their hosting server, I guess?

bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 04:36:06 AM

Hmm, it seems delay between claims has increased from 5 minutes to about 10 minutes, at least for me. Is this something others are experiencing?

EDIT: Ah, never mind. FAQ has been updated (other parts of site still wrong though): "You can claim every 10 minutes [...]".

Guess this sorta negates the past announcement that payouts were doubled, huh? =P

EDIT 2: Just noticed that payouts per claim seems to be doubled now. So I guess it all evens out, though I'm not sure what purpose it serves. Decreased stress on their hosting server, I guess?

Dude, read our post about this just a few replies before you:

Ok for the last week our server has been consistently overloaded over peak times of the day. We are moving to a new cloud based server next week and should be able to grow and handle MUCH MORE volumes.

So to control this problem in the meantime we are DOUBLING the faucet payout rate - but putting the claim timer back to 10 minutes (up from 5) - basically this is better for you as you only need to claim half as many times to get the SAME 3048 satoshi per hour average.

TLDR its better for you not worse as you get the same amount but have to claim less often Smiley

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
Serlite

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:24:13 AM

Dude, read our post about this just a few replies before you:

TLDR its better for you not worse as you get the same amount but have to claim less often Smiley

Oh, okay. Oops, I guess my eyes must have glossed over that when I was scanning the page. Makes sense!

j5d

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:28:43 AM

I've decided to throw my hat into the ring. Here is my entry.

http://youtu.be/_iEKLy8o2ag

Run for your lives.

kwaasteniet

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:01:56 PM

The faucet bitcoinaliens is very slow. Is there something wrong?
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 05:38:54 AM

The faucet bitcoinaliens is very slow. Is there something wrong?

Yes, we are 4x higher paying than any other faucet and we have grown too fast - we are upgrading the server today and moving to cloud... brace yourself, even HIGHER payouts coming in a couple of days when this is stabalised - Currently 3048 AVERAGE per hour.. NOT up to, but AVERAGE! Smiley

bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 06:15:25 AM

We've just announced the winners of the video competition over on our blog here!

We had some amazing entries - thanks to everyone who entered.

Balances have been updated on Bitcoin Aliens for every entry - we'll be paying out this friday as usual Smiley

click through to check out the winning videos

chemlock

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 12:37:42 PM

we are upgrading the server today and moving to cloud...
You managed that upgrade already? Site still isn't working for most of a day for me...
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 05:22:21 PM

we are upgrading the server today and moving to cloud...
You managed that upgrade already? Site still isn't working for most of a day for me...

moving right now. It's likely there will be delays while we move and while the new DNS moves to a new one... within 24 hours it should be totally stable and fine - if you experience problems then please open the site in a new browser window and it should work.. but all back to normal within 24 hours and then some big, long overdue improvements next week too hopefully!

bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 05:49:27 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2015, 06:37:18 AM by bitcoinaliens

Hi soldiers! We are finally pleased to say that after a rocky couple of weeks we have upgraded our server to handle the amount of traffc/soldier/alien killing going on. We know the website has been slow and unstable – with over 100k kills/claims per day we grew too popular too quick.

But NOW, we are upgraded, and can handle more activity than ever, and as our commitment, and apology to you we are – for 1 WEEK ONLY – running a special bonus:

• Increasing the payout rate by 25%
  • The average hourly claim rate is now 4010 satoshi per hour (this is AVERAGE, not max!)
  • The minimum claim rate is 200 satoshi every 5 minutes (there is a 50% chance of killing our cheapest alien – Scouter, for 200 satoshi every 5 minutes).

Claim your 4010 Satoshi per hour here:
http://www.bitcoinaliens.com/alien-faucet-news/

dr1980m

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:43:45 AM

Hi soldiers! We are finally pleased to say that after a rocky couple of weeks we have upgraded our server to handle the amount of traffc/soldier/alien killing going on. We know the website has been slow and unstable – with over 100k kills/claims per day we grew too popular too quick.

But NOW, we are upgraded, and can handle more activity than ever, and as our commitment, and apology to you we are – for 1 WEEK ONLY – running a special bonus:

• Increasing the payout rate by 25%
  • The average hourly claim rate is now 4010 satoshi per hour (this is AVERAGE, not max!)
  • The minimum claim rate is 200 satoshi every 5 minutes (there is a 50% chance of killing our cheapest alien – Scouter, for 200 satoshi every 5 minutes).

Claim your 4010 Satoshi per hour here:
http://www.bitcoinaliens.com/alien-faucet-news/

this news are really good
now i will start use this faucet again
now it's useful full and profitable again..
DreamStage

Activity: 625
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:45:15 PM

Error establishing a database connection...

Nothing to see here
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 08:08:35 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2015, 08:22:44 AM by bitcoinaliens

Last week we reached TEN MILLION aliens killed so to celebrate for all this week we’re giving away ONE MILLION satoshi EVERY DAY to the FIRST person to find our new FRIENDLY alien each day! We can’t pronounce his name, so we just call him Daniel D’Alien. He doesn’t seem to mind Smiley

FIND Daniel D’Alien and claim a 1 MILLION satoshi EXTRA BONUS

How it works:
  • Go to our Alien faucet and make your claims.
  • If you find him you will get a 10,000 payout on the faucet.
  • BUT THEN you will see a text message “code” below him.
  • To claim the extra 1 million satoshi, take a screenshot picture showing him on your faucet claim, along with the bonus code – then you NEED to post this image onto THIS Bitcoin Talk forum thread.
  • IF you are the FIRST person to find him, post the picture AND give us the UNIQUE CODE for the day then we will add 1 million satoshi onto your faucet balance (will be paid out this Friday).

NoooBoss

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 02:02:22 PM

I find Daniel D’Alien
http://savepic.org/6935759m.jpg
and my UNIQUE CODE: 10MilDanD4251
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 02:08:07 PM

I find Daniel D’Alien

and my UNIQUE CODE: 10MilDanD4251

Wow, thanks Nooboss - thanks so much for finding him! Hes a a good-guy alien and were sure to defeat the alien invasion with his help!

And PM or re-reply to me with your wallet address and I will credit you with today's ONE MILLION SATOSHI bonus prize Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: