Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Alien Faucet - 4010 Satoshi an HOUR (limited)  (Read 50909 times)
mart2000

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Been on the 'net since before Al Gore created it!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 01:21:29 AM

WHOOPSIE ?

In the "This week in Bitcoin" newsletter that BitcoinAliens sent out approx one hour ago it says,
The US has its very first legal weed vending machines that will only accept Bitcoin, and German bank Fidor are planning on branchless banking with Bitcoin.

Read these stories and more on our new Bitcoin Aliens News Blog here

Find Daniel For Your 1 Million Satoshi

I think that last line was included by accident, but I could be wrong!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ryu Hunter

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:42:48 AM

WTF with this captchas  today???   Angry
mart2000

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 06:20:40 AM

And a very good morning to you too Cheesy

bitcoinaliens has no control over the capTcha display...
Working for me just now, what are you seeing? A screenshot would help me to help you.

Ryu Hunter

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:40:13 AM

Working for me just now, what are you seeing? A screenshot would help me to help you.

Thank`s mart2000, I was seeing captchas like what LoyceV (post 294) and dansus021 (post 296) had posted.
But it`s fine now.
mart2000

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 06:57:38 AM

Thank`s mart2000, I was seeing captchas like what LoyceV (post 294) and dansus021 (post 296) had posted.
But it`s fine now.

YW, and yes, I've seen those "SolveMedia" ones on other faucets, usually if I've been having a long fauceting session. I think there is a link to report them as "unsolvable" somewhere on the overall box. Though I usually take it to mean it's time I got some shuteye and hit the hay LOL Cheesy

Glad the ReCapTcha ones are working for you! Happy Hunting!

bitcoinaliens (OP)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 08:41:57 AM

But it`s fine now.

YW, and yes, I've seen those "SolveMedia" ones on other faucets, usually if I've been having a long fauceting session. I think there is a link to report them as "unsolvable" somewhere on the overall box. Though I usually take it to mean it's time I got some shuteye and hit the hay LOL Cheesy

Basically the rules are solve medias, not ours - if youve hit a BIG STACK of captchas within the same day, or same few hours then it limits you by throwing these at you.. its to help combat spam.. but yes, I would like rid of them too... annoying.

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
DalienGames.com - Earn bitcoin while you play FREE online flash games.
Tubers.tv - Earn bitcoin while you watch ANY video online.
Blockchain Stats - Earn bitcoin while you check the bitcoin and altcoin prices.
mart2000

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 08:59:06 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 09:23:12 AM by mart2000

Pssst! Don't tell anybody but... over on http://www.weekendbitcoin.com

Thank you, here is your 10,000 satoshi Smiley

No sir, Thank YOU bitcoinaliens!

Ryu Hunter

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:07:44 AM

But it`s fine now.

Basically the rules are solve medias, not ours - if youve hit a BIG STACK of captchas within the same day, or same few hours then it limits you by throwing these at you.. its to help combat spam.. but yes, I would like rid of them too... annoying.

bitcoinaliens, Thank you for explaining.
About the claim timer, the 3min. will be permanent?   
Ryu Hunter

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:42:52 AM

Pssst! Don't tell anybody but... over on http://www.weekendbitcoin.com

Thank you, here is your 10,000 satoshi Smiley

No sir, Thank YOU bitcoinaliens!

Lucky guy.
Congrats.  Smiley
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:11:46 AM

WTF with this captchas  today???   Angry

But it`s fine now.

bitcoinaliens, Thank you for explaining.
About the claim timer, the 3min. will be permanent?  

''LIMITED TIME - 66% Payout Increase! Until the end of February our claim timer is only 3 minutes (instead of 5).'' - This is what the site says!
*It's 2nd of March today.*

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16599

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 08:46:22 AM

But it`s fine now.

So what solve media does is saying: if you visit website x more then n times, you must be a robot. That's quite a solid business plan they've got there... One could argue solve media is very bad at it's job! What's the use of a captcha if humans cannot solve it?
Compare this to the little animations where you have to put chocolate on icecream for example, those things humans can do.

adzino
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 12:34:46 PM

So what solve media does is saying: if you visit website x more then n times, you must be a robot. That's quite a solid business plan they've got there... One could argue solve media is very bad at it's job! What's the use of a captcha if humans cannot solve it?
Compare this to the little animations where you have to put chocolate on icecream for example, those things humans can do.
I think you are talking about ''Are you a Human?'' captcha. They are fun to play. Would be great if bitcoinalien changes to this service.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ZorroPai

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:25:59 PM

Hi Bitcoinaliens,

now your faucet is again working with a 5 min. period.

Please change the text on your Hompage (Limited Payoutincrease...) too.

Kind regards,  Wink
Zorro

★★★★★★★ BLOCKLANCER ★★★★★★★
★ Freelance on the BlockchainVISIT US! JOIN BOUNTY
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
mart2000

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 12:40:52 AM

I think you are talking about ''Are you a Human?'' captcha. They are fun to play. Would be great if bitcoinalien changes to this service.

Yes, they are fun Cheesy though I think I have seen all the games now. They need some new ones Smiley

There are Pro's and Con's for all the capTcha* types.
  • The Program (Faucet) owners prefer the ones that are hardest to crack, and if the capTcha pays a little too that's a bonus Smiley
  • The cheats and thieves prefer the ones that are easiest to crack.
  • The honest users prefer the ones that don't mess them about, and if they are fun to do, well that's a bonus Smiley

SolveMedia is a good compromise, and a good choice IMHO. If you get an impossible one that could mean you are blocked for "over-use". Try clicking the Help (?) button and report it. That sometimes clears your block a little sooner.

**** If bitcoinaliens could make it so we can choose which capTcha type, and cookie that for say an hour or two, returning to HIS favourite type after a while, that could help.

OR, do as I do and treat it as a reminder that I have been clicking too long and you should go get some sleep or kiss your wife or say hello to your children...  Cool

* Why do I capitalise the T? Strictly speaking it should be written CAPTCHA. The T stands for a name, Turing, aka Alan Turing https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing I use a capital in honour of a young man who probably saved 10,000 or more lives.

Don't let that newbie tag fool you ;-)

wall.what

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:41:53 AM

Me again.

Any plans to upgrade your sites to allow people with sig address to play?

Im sure I would have won millions by now. Grin

3DQFo73uUV1GwbXx3W5L2iyYuHbVqNKE1e
Ryu Hunter

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:37:01 AM

Hi  mart2000 I agree with You, everything You said make sense and I loved the advice:
"OR, do as I do and treat it as a reminder that I have been clicking too long and you should go get some sleep or kiss your wife or say hello to your children..."
Lol... Epic.   Grin
LordOfCoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:45:10 AM

I gave up on this faucet, the captchas just got harder and harder until I was tearing apart my mouse requesting different(easier) things I could solve. With all the garbage text on the page, just making things longer than it needs to be, the site is a royal pain. And requiring an email to start spamming people's mailboxes with loads of thing that have affiliate links, so not cool. Glad to unsubscribe from that crap. Lots of people waste their time on the site if they give a bogus email, since you can never cash out then. Worst "game" execution ever.
Ryu Hunter

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:38:42 AM

I gave up on this faucet, the captchas just got harder and harder until I was tearing apart my mouse requesting different(easier) things I could solve. With all the garbage text on the page, just making things longer than it needs to be, the site is a royal pain. And requiring an email to start spamming people's mailboxes with loads of thing that have affiliate links, so not cool. Glad to unsubscribe from that crap. Lots of people waste their time on the site if they give a bogus email, since you can never cash out then. Worst "game" execution ever.

About the captchas:  The bad ones are coming more frequently in the past days. I had problems with then too, You just need to stop for a few minutes and they go back to normal.
About the spamming e-mails:  You will receive only a few. The others are: a confirmation to withdraw and when then are sending.
About the affiliate links:  I found: www.weekendbitcoin.com thanks to then. 1000 satoshis per hour is a really good deal.
About the cash out:  They always have paid. I had no problems.
And finally... Sorry if I misunderstood something You said, that`s because my english is really really reeeeeeeeeeally BAD.
bitcoinaliens (OP)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 04:47:27 PM

That is solvemedia not us, as discussed above it only happens when you have filled in a LOT of capTchas in a short space of time.

Email is required so we dont get overrun with bots - look at the other faucets which just popup and die within a week - it is due to MASS fraud. I can guarantee that anyone using out of the box faucet scripts are having huge issues. Use your real email, confirm you want the payout.. it's not a big deal, you can even unsubscribe and still stay as an active faucet user if you really want to. It's just the spammer with 1000s of accounts cant as easily click and confirm the emails.

I know there are complaints on this forum about the email confirmation requirement, but count them and really its a TINY % of the active and happy users - it's around 5-10 complaints.. but we paid out around 20,000 people in the last 10 days!. And if you are real and genuine then just PM us and we will confirm for you or look into why you don't get the email - and if you are genuine then we will make sure you are paid out.. Can't be much fairer than that.

So as a positive spin off from the emails we are more focused than ever, re-committed, we are here to stay and have some AMAZING things coming - including a mobile app faucet... a real one, that will actually pay out and link up... and well, some other top secret projects too Smiley

Love you guys!  Smiley

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
DalienGames.com - Earn bitcoin while you play FREE online flash games.
Tubers.tv - Earn bitcoin while you watch ANY video online.
Blockchain Stats - Earn bitcoin while you check the bitcoin and altcoin prices.
adzino
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 06:14:38 PM

About the captchas:  The bad ones are coming more frequently in the past days. I had problems with then too, You just need to stop for a few minutes and they go back to normal.
About the spamming e-mails:  You will receive only a few. The others are: a confirmation to withdraw and when then are sending.
About the affiliate links:  I found: www.weekendbitcoin.com thanks to then. 1000 satoshis per hour is a really good deal.
About the cash out:  They always have paid. I had no problems.
And finally... Sorry if I misunderstood something You said, that`s because my english is really really reeeeeeeeeeally BAD.
WeekendBitcoin doesn't work for me always. Most of the time it's down for me  Undecided Undecided

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: