Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:40:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Alien Faucet - 4010 Satoshi an HOUR (limited)  (Read 50909 times)
bitcoinaliens (OP)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 04:24:43 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2015, 05:52:22 AM by bitcoinaliens

8th February 2015 Update: Now Paying 4010 Satoshi an Hour - 1 Week Only

Hi soldiers! We are finally pleased to say that after a rocky couple of weeks we have upgraded our server to handle the amount of traffc/soldier/alien killing going on. We know the website has been slow and unstable – with over 100k kills/claims per day we grew too popular too quick.

But NOW, we are upgraded, and can handle more activity than ever, and as our commitment, and apology to you we are – for 1 WEEK ONLY – running a special bonus:

• Increasing the payout rate by 25%
  • The average hourly claim rate is now 4010 satoshi per hour (this is AVERAGE, not max!)
  • The minimum claim rate is 200 satoshi every 5 minutes (there is a 50% chance of killing our cheapest alien – Scouter, for 200 satoshi every 5 minutes).

Claim your 4010 Satoshi per hour here:
http://www.bitcoinaliens.com/alien-faucet-news/

Alien Faucet is an inhouse built, unique faucet platform, and want to offer a unique, "higher quality" experience, frequent claims, and high payouts - so, introducing:

Alien Faucet - Kill Aliens, Earn Bitcoin - 5 Minute Claims:
http://www.bitcoinaliens.com/faucet/

Payout is currently approx 3048 satoshi per hour
Referral commission is 25%
We payout every Friday (changed from Saturday) on amounts over 5,500

Please let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions, ideas, or find any glitches - very committed to this project and there will be more exciting (and higher paying) announcements coming soon Cheesy

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
DalienGames.com - Earn bitcoin while you play FREE online flash games.
Tubers.tv - Earn bitcoin while you watch ANY video online.
Blockchain Stats - Earn bitcoin while you check the bitcoin and altcoin prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 10:36:03 AM

* Edit, We've just had referral banners created, and so we're running a promotion for November - 100% referral commission for the rest of November!
(And then in December will go back to 25%, but you will keep your referrals under you and keep earning).

p.s. 28,683 aliens have been killed now - thanks guys!

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 01:41:32 AM

* BIG UPDATE, We've just increased our payout rate 300% - PERMANENTLY!
Previously the average payout was 30 satoshi every 10 minutes average - which is 150 satoshi an hour average - with a 600 satoshi an hour maximum payout.

NOW it is 100 satoshi every 10 minutes average - which is 600 an hour AVERAGE per hour - with a 3000 satoshi maximum payout per hour.

*** And remember, for the rest of November we are paying 100% referral commission!

Alien Faucet - Kill Aliens, Earn Bitcoin - 10 Minute Claims:

ZorroPai

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 08:21:04 AM

This faucet is upgrading fast.  Grin

What are your next steps?

I like it.

I hope I can generate some referals too.

Kind Regards,  Wink
Zorro

★★★★★★★ BLOCKLANCER ★★★★★★★
★ Freelance on the BlockchainVISIT US! JOIN BOUNTY
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 05:50:40 AM

Bad news: Sadly there's been fraud at Alien Faucet Sad
Good news: We've solved it, and we're removing the cheaters, no one else's claims/balances/payouts will be affected.
Better news: On Monday 24th November we will be increasing the payout rate AGAIN!

Firstly, I will absolutely pay out all fair claims made this week - which is 99.9% of people, however we have 7 or so users who have mathematically claimed more than is possible to claim. I will give the full actual example of how we found it using the biggest cheater.. well call him "Cheat"

So the maths: We can obviously see FULL stats and a breakdown of how much earnings have been made from referrals, and how much from personal claims. Right now "Cheat" is on 0.09btc total.. when we started investigating it was approx 0.08 (8million satoshi). And the breakdown was that only 80k satoshi was earned from his referrals, whereas the remaining approx 7,920,000 was personally claimed.

Now we are a 100 average payout faucet, every 10 minutes, its 600 an hour.
"Cheat" joined us 3 days ago, so IF he made 10 minute claims, on the dot, non stop for 72 hours straight, then this would be: 43,200 satoshi. Thats claiming around the clock, non stop, no sleep, 10 minute claims on the dot, which is obviously impossible enough...

"Cheat"'s claims are 184x this amount!
Essentially he has claimed 61 days worth in 3 days (and that's still with never sleeping!)

Full Disclaimer: I contacted "Cheat" and asked him for the solution and that I would pay him as a bounty. He proceeded to deny all wrong doing and lie to me over the course of 20-30 emails. Despite me repeatedly saying I can see that nearly ALL of the payout earned has been personal claims (while he claimed it was from referrals, which it obviously, totally clearly wasn't). Overnight my awesome developer found the leak and fixed it, at which point only then did "Cheat" come clean as he saw the loophole close. So now "Cheat" wants "just" his legitimate claims, but after cheating and trying to take 9MILLION satoshi from me and lying over 20-30 emails I am deleting his account and all other cheaters completely. If you cheat then there's no leniency, I will remove your account - I want this to be fair for all.

But on that note, if anyone does find bugs, please PM me, I can pay bounties for bugs.

I wanted to make this post to give full transparency, I am just a normal guy, our faucet is new and we bug tested it but obviously we missed something... but

We have solved the bug now and if you are regularly using the faucet you will probably see the "aliens killed" and "bounty" stats much lower later today when we clean out the database and remove "Cheat" and the other few cheaters (he admitted that they're his friends) - this is why.

So onwards and upwards.. stand by, payout will be on Saturday, and then on Monday I will increase the "bounty" on all aliens again! Smiley

ZorroPai

Activity: 233

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:45:01 PM

I think Cheat WAS an alien.

We will get them all...  Wink

Zorro

★★★★★★★ BLOCKLANCER ★★★★★★★
★ Freelance on the BlockchainVISIT US! JOIN BOUNTY
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 11:38:56 AM

We are increasing our payout rate again - PERMANENTLY!
Previously the average payout was 100 satoshi every 10 minutes average - which was 600 an hour per hour average - with a 3000 satoshi maximum payout per hour.

NOW it is 170 every claim (10 minutes) average  - which is which is 1000 satoshi an hour AVERAGE - with a 5000 satoshi maximum payout per hour (1% chance of 1000 satoshi payout every 10 minutes).

*** And remember, for the rest of November we are paying 100% referral commission!

We're really committed to this faucet, want to make it world leading, and this start with having world leading payout rates and I think this is just about there.. (still wanting to slowly increase and I think we can take it further but I don't want to do huge jumps that we then have to go back on... this 1000 an hour average will absolutely stay now. We are super confident we can maintain this market leading high payout.

Happy hunting, hope you can kill plenty of aliens Smiley

Dadang

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:39:55 AM

I still have my 8K satoshi on your site since saturday.. you probably missed it on the last sunday payout
karlb187

Activity: 210

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 04:47:08 AM

I love the updates. great site... A+++  Grin

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
wealthy$

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:46:49 AM

Edit /Update: We are increasing our payout rate again - PERMANENTLY!
Previously the average payout was 100 satoshi every 10 minutes average - which was 600 an hour per hour average -with a 3000 satoshi maximum payout per hour.

NOW it is 170 every claim (10 minutes) average  - which is which is 1000 satoshi an hour AVERAGE - with a 5000 satoshi maximum payout per hour (1% chance of 1000 satoshi payout every 10 minutes).

Hi there, After 2 months of testing faucet payouts with microwallet we're confident we can pay out decent rates and make something unique - so we've gone inhouse, built a unique faucet platform, and want to offer a unique, "higher quality" experience - so, introducing:

Payout is currently approx 1000 satoshi per hour
Referral commission is usually 25% (but right now, for our launch we are
running a promotion for November - 100% referral commission for the rest of November!
(And then in December will go back to 25%, but you will keep your referrals under you and keep earning).

We payout every Weekend - Saturday, on amounts over 5500.

Please let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions, ideas, or find any glitches - very committed to this project and there will be more exciting (and higher paying) announcements coming soon Cheesy
Thank you for this.

bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 12:22:29 PM

I still have my 8K satoshi on your site since saturday.. you probably missed it on the last sunday payout

Sorry dadang I missed your message, can you PM me with the btc address you are using, or your email you registered with and I will look into this.. you should be paid out.. I'm really sure all were but ill look into this asap!

bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 12:38:32 PM

We are starting a competition - 1 winner per day for the rest of November, starting NOW:

Kill the BLACK Alien, and claim a 100,000 EXTRA BONUS

How it works:

There is now a black alien in our faucet, here he is:

• He is a 1 in 1000 chance of appearing.
  • If you kill him you will get a 10,000 payout on the faucet.
  • BUT THEN you will see a text message "code" above him.
  • To claim an extra 100,000 satoshi, take a screenshot picture showing him on your faucet claim, along with the bonus code.
  • Come back to this announcement thread and reply below with the screenshot and unique code.
  • IF you are the FIRST person to find him AND post the picture then we will add 100,000 satoshi onto your faucet balance (will be paid out this
  • Saturday).

Then I will announce again tomorrow when the bonus code has been updated - we will pay a bonus 100,000 satoshi for the first black alien kill every day until December Cheesy

GoldBit89

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

Its all about the Gold

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:47:35 PM

Currently after completing the captcha it restarts the timer and no payment is made

FTC  6nvzqqaCEizThvgMeC86MGzhAxGzKEtNH8 |WDC WckDxipCes2eBmxrUYEhrUfNNRZexKuYjR  |BQC bSDm3XvauqWWnqrxfimw5wdHVDQDp2U8XU
BOT EjcroqeMpZT4hphY4xYDzTQakwutpnufQR |BTG geLUGuJkhnvuft77ND6VrMvc8vxySKZBUz |LTC  LhXbJMzCqLEzGBKgB2n73oce448BxX1dc4
BTC 1JPzHugtBtPwXgwMqt9rtdwRxxWyaZvk61  |ETH 0xA6cCD2Fb3AC2450646F8D8ebeb14f084F392ACFf
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 01:56:01 PM

Currently after completing the captcha it restarts the timer and no payment is made

Thanks for the headsup, were investigating now! Fixing asap!

bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 02:51:54 PM

Ok it's fixed - the reason was that we can't give a less that 1% chance of any prize/alien appearing..

So rather that 1/1000 chance of seeing the black alien, it is now only 1/100 - so this 100,000 satoshi prize will go much sooner!

AND - because it was my screwup, I've left the bounty for the black alien at 10,000 - so theres a 1% chance of 10,000 payout - and even after the 100,000k prize has gone for today, I will leave the regular alien bounty for the black alien at this 10,000 prize.

jolalilo

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:05:51 PM

eumm,, like this ?

http://i57.tinypic.com/3445z41.jpg
salookhan

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:13:37 PM

i killed 1 alien BLACK4028 i dont know hot to put picture but i killed
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 03:25:22 PM

eumm,, like this ?

Yes, thats it, we have a winner! - Can you PM me with your name/walletID/email you use and I will add 100k satoshi onto your balance!

Congratulations, and thanks, hes a real nasty one, glad you got him for us all!

i killed 1 alien BLACK4028 i dont know hot to put picture but i killed

Just a little slower so I can't pay out the top 100k prize - but PM me and I will add on an extra 10k to your balance Salookhan.

Watch this space guys, I'll announce when I change the code tomorrow and there will be another 100k first kill bounty Smiley

fancase

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:08:32 PM

Hi  Grin 1HH8A9UAvJz8fx8xsubMQqio9Yh5TV4p8X
http://i61.tinypic.com/15hk174.png
alex1736

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 06:02:13 PM

Update: We are starting a competition - 1 winner per day for the rest of November, starting NOW:

Kill the BLACK Alien, and claim a 100,000 EXTRA BONUS

How it works:

There is now a black alien in our faucet, here he is:
http://bitcoinaliens.com/faucet/img/black_alien_big.png

• He is a 1 in 1000 chance of appearing.
  • If you kill him you will get a 10,000 payout on the faucet.
  • BUT THEN you will see a text message "code" above him.
  • To claim an extra 100,000 satoshi, take a screenshot picture showing him on your faucet claim, along with the bonus code.
  • Come back to this announcement thread and reply below with the screenshot and unique code
  • IF you are the FIRST person to find him AND post the picture then we will add 100,000 satoshi onto your faucet balance (will be paid out this
  • Saturday)

Then I will announce again tomorrow when the bonus code has been updated - we will pay a bonus 100,000 satoshi for the first black alien kill every day until December Cheesy

Edit /Update: We are increasing our payout rate again - PERMANENTLY!
Previously the average payout was 100 satoshi every 10 minutes average - which was 600 an hour per hour average -with a 3000 satoshi maximum payout per hour.

NOW it is 170 every claim (10 minutes) average  - which is which is 1000 satoshi an hour AVERAGE - with a 5000 satoshi maximum payout per hour (1% chance of 1000 satoshi payout every 10 minutes).

Hi there, After 2 months of testing faucet payouts with microwallet we're confident we can pay out decent rates and make something unique - so we've gone inhouse, built a unique faucet platform, and want to offer a unique, "higher quality" experience - so, introducing:

Payout is currently approx 1000 satoshi per hour
Referral commission is usually 25% (but right now, for our launch we are
running a promotion for November - 100% referral commission for the rest of November!

We payout every Weekend - Saturday, on amounts over 5500.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: