Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:28:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FastCash4Bitcoins (Update: FastCash4Bitcoins.Com is now live)  (Read 13764 times)
TangibleCryptography (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2012, 02:17:00 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2012, 06:35:18 AM by TangibleCryptography

UPDATE:
Locking and saving this thread for the history books.
New thread for the website is here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90192

MtGox's cash crunch got you in a bind?  Your worked hard for those coins; stop accepting delays. We will buy your coins and pay you cash today.  If we can't we will give you a 110% refund (see guarantee below).  It is that simple.

How does it work?
We have an open offer to buy your coins (subject to funds availability) at the current "buy price" shown below and will pay you today via Paypal, Dwolla, VISA Giftcard, MoneyPak, Western Union, check in the mail, or cash deposit to your checking account.   Update: effective 06/19 we no longer accept MtGox codes.    

What price are you paying?
The image below (removed see update above) updates in realtime with the price we are offering to purchase your coins at.  It is important that you refresh this page to get the current price. The price paid for your coins will be the price at the time you send the coins to us (0-confirm).

So how do I sell to you?
Send us either a bitcointalk private message or an email (info@tangiblecryptography.com). Indicate the number of coins you wish to sell and which payout method you wish to use.  Include any required information (see "what we need" listed for the payout option you wish to use).  We will send you a unique bitcoin address to deposit your coins.    The payout amount is locked in once coins are sent (tx shows as 0-confirm on the network) at the current buy price.  Funds will be paid out after 6 confirms.

What are my Payout options?

Denominations available:  $100 to $1000 (send PM for information on larger sales)
What we need:  Your Paypal email address.
Fees*: None and we cover all PayPal fees

Min Payout:  $50
Max Payout: $1000
What we need:  Your Dwolla account #.
Fees*:  None (Dwolla will deduct $0.25)

Prepaid VISA Giftcards (not reloadable)
Denominations available:  $100
What we need:  Nothing  To use online you will need to set your zipcode at issuer's website (so card passes merchant address verification check).
Fees*: flat $5 regardless of denomination  None while supplies last.
We are dropping this option but have a few $100 cards remaining.  

Physical check from our company account in the mail.  Sent via first class mail.
Min Payout:  $100
Max Payout: $5,000
What we need:  Name on the check and address to mail it (PO BOX are fine).  US delivery only at this time
Fee:  None*
Optional:  Priority Mail (2-3 day delivery) with delivery confirmation - $5.00 fee
Optional:  Express Mail (1-2 day delivery) with delivery confirmation - $20.00 fee
Optional:  Certified cashier's check (min payout $500) - $10 fee

Min Payout: $100
Max Payout: $1,000
What we need: Nothing.  It may take 1-4 hours to obtain MoneyPak unless we already have one in stock.  Contact us for availability.
Fee*:  $5 for $500 or less,  $10 fee for $501 or more.

Amounts and fees are set by Western Union and vary by country.  send an email to info@tangiblecryptography.com and we will be happy to provide you a custom quote.

Cash deposit directly to your Bank Of America or Wells Fargo bank account
In most instances funds will be available instantly (see your bank for fund availability information)
IMPORTANT:  You must use pgp to encrypt private information if you want to use this payout option.  If you send us your account information in plain text we will reject your sale, and refund the coins.  No exceptions.
Denominations available:  $500 to $5,000 (this is a manual process so it isn't cost/time effective for us to process smaller orders)
What we need (MUST be sent via PGP protected message):  Full Name as it appears on the account, bank name (BofA or Wells Fargo only), account type (checking or savings), and account number.
Fee: None during this trial period (subject to change as we evaluate the popularity and time requirements)

* For all payout options a convenience fee of $0.50 will be deducted for payouts of less than $100.
Additional Payout options coming soon:  ACH, and funds added directly to your reloadable Mastercard.

The 110% FastCash Same Day Guarantee
We will never accept an order we can't fund instantly. In our opinion nobody should.  You sell your coins to us, you get cash today!  If we buy your coins and can't pay you the same day we will return your coins PLUS 10% as compensation for the busted trade.  You don't have to accept week long delays without disclosure any more.

Escrow
Escrow is optional.  We have dozens of confirmed buys but if you want to be extra careful we have partnered with bitmit.net to offer transfers with escrow.
FastCash4Bitcoins. $100 Paypal Transfer
FastCash4Bitcoins. $100 Dwolla Transfer

CURRENT FUNDS AVAILABILITY (last updated: 06/22/2012 11 AM EST)
FastCash4Bitcoins is an open offer to purchase your coins subject to funding availability.
Paypal: None (reloading in progress - ETA 06/26)
Dwolla: None (reloading in progress - ETA 06/26)
MoneyPak: High (all amounts available)
Cash Deposit: High (all amounts available)
Check In The Mail: High (all amounts available)
ACH:  will be available when website launches on Sunday

For enhanced security and privacy we offer GPG protected private messages and emails
It isn't that hard to setup and use (windows users start here: http://www.gpg4win.org/download.html)
Note: for checking account payout the use of GPG/PGP is MANDATORY.

Tangible Cryptography LLC's Public Key
Code:
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.19 (MingW32)
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=ZBEc
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

Also available here:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x28BB715FC26C17CD

Stop accepting excuses and start accepting cash for your bitcoins.

Dwolla, Paypal, GreenDot, VISA, USPS, WesternUnion, Wells Fargo, and Bank Of America trademarks are the property of their respective owners.  Their use should not be construed as an endorsement by the trademark owner.  Tangible Cryptography LLC is a registered Virginia Limited Liability Company.  Company directors and registered agent available upon request from the Virginia State Corporation Commission.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 05:00:25 PM

Dwolla
We will buy your Bitcoins @ MtGox weighted 24 hour average minus 2%.

To continue using Dwolla I had to agree to their terms of service which read:

You understand and agree that you will not engage in the following activities:
- Use the Dwolla system to operate or engage in any business regulated by FinCen, including the money service business;
- Use the Dwolla System without written consent in association with any online credit or virtual currency system;

So by trading my bitcoins for your Dwolla, how do I know that you've gotten approval from Dwolla to do these type of trades?

[To be fair, this isn't a problem unique to you, I have the same concern with withdrawing USD funds through Dwolla from Mt. Gox, Camp BX, Intersango, Get-Bitcoin, etc.) but they were operating before Dwolla's new terms of service were imposed so I somehow feel safe assuming they and Dwolla have things worked out already and are allowed to continue that activity.]

Bitcoins to prepaid Mastercard.

Anxiously awaiting this.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2012, 05:07:31 PM

You don't but like you said the issue isn't limited to me.  I have funds available right now and Mt.Gox doesn't.  Still the Dwolla has been going fast I likely will need to close it until I can redeposit.  Down to $300 Dwollars.
runlinux

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2012, 05:22:43 PM

Aweomse! MtGox USD -> Paypal transaction

Thanks man! Got me out of a tight spot!

+1!

Stephen Gornick
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 05:26:30 PM

You don't but like you said the issue isn't limited to me.  I have funds available right now and Mt.Gox doesn't.  Still the Dwolla has been going fast I likely will need to close it until I can redeposit.  Down to $300 Dwollars.

I ask because Mt. Gox refers to having been given written consent from Dwolla making them a "special" merchant account.

Reportedly there now are 'normal" and "special" merchant accounts:

> (00:52:52) MagicalTux: we have written consent from Dwolla, basically now Dwolla has "normal" merchant accounts, and "special" merchant accounts with extra requirements

- http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/tp0xt/dwolla_changes_tos_to_prohibit_bitcoin/c4ohxsq
 - http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/tp0xt/dwolla_changes_tos_to_prohibit_bitcoin

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2012, 05:40:17 PM

I ask because Mt. Gox refers to having been given written consent from Dwolla making them a "special" merchant account.

I have not been given written consent.  My guess is that Dwolla is more concerned about funds coming from new/recent accounts due to fraud.  My Dwolla account is in good standing, and has had more than $20K in deposits clear over the course of 9 months all from the same bank account. 

Still I concede Dwolla could shut me down and if they do I will stop using them.  If they do that to enough people they will cease to exist.  I mean has anyone used Dwolla for anything other than virtual currencies?  Anyone?  Ever?  For a single purchase? Smiley

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2012, 07:37:59 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2012, 02:16:34 AM by TangibleCryptography

We have exhausted almost all Dwolla funds (<$100 PM me if interested in a small trade).  Thanks for all the support Bitcoin sellers.  We should have more Dwolla funds on the 7th.  

As a "thank you" for the suppport, and to promote cash by Paypal we will cut the fee on Paypal to 2.5% until Dwolla is funded again.  

Apone

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 07:39:11 PM

Thank you for fast, and smooth BTC-Dwolla transaction!
Pleasure doing business with you!
Is there a +rep I can give you?

Apone
freshzive

Activity: 447

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 07:49:32 PM

I've made two >$100 Dwolla trades now with TangibleCryptography. Both were quick and flawless. Cheers for the great service.

+1

Tittiez

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2012, 01:48:56 AM

Paypal US Accounts (see below for international accounts)
We will buy your Bitcoins @ MtGox weighted 24 hour average minus 3.0%.    Price cut to 2.5% till 6/7.

Already sold your coins?  No problems we also accept MtGox USD at the same rate.  We absorb any Paypal fees.  PM us with your paypal address, and the BTC amount (indicate US account).
Min tx: 5 BTC  (we can transfer less but you pay 1% more)
Max tx: 200 BTC (based on availability)

Example:
20 BTC  MtGox weighted 24hour price = $5.25.
$5.25 *0.97 * 20 = $101.85 in your Paypal account

Paypal International Accounts
We will buy your Bitcoins @ MtGox weighted 24 hour average minus 3.5%.    Price cut to 2.5% till 6/7.

Already sold your coins?  No problems we also accept MtGox USD at the same rate.  We absorb any Paypal fees.  PM us with your paypal address, and the BTC amount (indicate intl account).
Min tx: 5 BTC  (we can transfer less but you pay 1% more)
Max tx: 200 BTC (based on availability)
Available:  Yes

Example:
20 BTC  MtGox weighted 24hour price = $5.25.
$5.25 *0.965 * 20 = $101.33

Might wanna fix the math to include the price cut Wink

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2012, 02:00:51 AM

Might wanna fix the math to include the price cut Wink

Will do. Actually I think I will be simplifying the pricing

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2012, 03:29:12 AM

Update:  Dwolla funding cleared early.  Get them Dwollars while they are hot.
cletus815

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2012, 01:46:20 PM

Fast and easy transfer of MtGox USD to Dwolla. Thanks!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2012, 10:17:50 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2012, 03:15:29 AM by TangibleCryptography

Update:
Dwolla funds are exhausted.  Refunding.

Simplified the pricing to make the offered rate in BTC/USD inclusive of all fees.

We buy at this price (subject to fund availability) with no extra fees (min sale of 10 BTC).  
Sales of less than 10 BTC are always welcome; a convenience fee of $0.50 will be deducted from the proceeds of the sale.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2012, 03:21:12 PM

Offering a 2% bonus on Paypal payments through 06/09/2012
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2012, 05:45:46 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2012, 05:58:11 PM by casascius

How about just "Cash via Registered Mail"?  I was curious what kind of interest it would attract, to just offer cash in the mail for BTC.  It is not as scary as it sounds.

Registered Mail is a USPS product specifically meant for mailing currency, precious metals, jewels, and such.  Everything sent Registered Mail has a paper chain of custody from sender to recipient, there is always a paper signoff as it is handed from USPS employee to employee, and RM has stringent security requirements (for example, it goes in a lockbox at every step of the way, and the entire outer surface must be paper, so the originating post office can rubberstamp all the seams, so the package is tamper-evident throughout its journey).

on top of that, cash sent Registered Mail is fully insured.  If it disappears, it's fully claimable, and the USPS knows they have an individual name they can go after via the paper trail.

Registered Mail doesn't really add a whole lot to the cost of a shipment... it depends on the insured amount... mailing a bundle of cash via RM might come out to $15 fully insured, just as a ballpark figure.

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2012, 05:54:50 PM

We will consider it if there is sufficient interest.   The main issue with registered mail is the need for hand delivering the package to Post Office.  That added cost will be passed on to the seller which may make the option unattractive.

We are also looking into Money Order issuance.  
If anyone else would like us to explore adding cash by mail please let us know.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2012, 07:20:19 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2012, 09:43:09 PM by TangibleCryptography

Update:  VISA Giftcards now available.

$100 & $200 denominations available instantly.
Custom denominations are available for next day delivery (min: $25, max: $500)

Your choice:
Online delivery of card information & shred physical card - 1 BTC fee
Online delivery of card information & ship physical card - 2 BTC fee

Example:  
Current buy price is $5.30 and you wish to be paid by $200 VISA Gift card.  $200/5.30 = 37.75 BTC.  Sell us 38.75 BTC for online only card or 39.75 for physical delivery and receive a $200 VISA Gift card.   If you opt for physical delivery we can still provide you your card information today.

For use with US merchants only.  No ATM access, no PIN issued.  Strictly a credit card for purchases only gift card.

Stephen Gornick
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 09:36:22 PM

$100 & $200 denominations available instantly.
Other denominations are available for next day delivery.

What maximum?   Are there levels, or can I buy a card with $567.89 on it?

Are these usable at an ATM?  Are these usable internationally?   Can they be reloaded?

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2012, 09:40:11 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2012, 12:09:05 AM by TangibleCryptography

What maximum?
Min $25
Max $500

Are there levels, or can I buy a card with $567.89 on it?
Any amount between the min & max is acceptable.  $567.89 is over the max but $467.89 would be fine.

Are these usable at an ATM?  Are these usable internationally?   Can they be reloaded?
No, no, no.

From the issuer:
Due to changes in applicable law, gift cards purchased after March 31, 2012 may not be used for international transactions or purchases. Please use gift cards for domestic U.S. transactions or purchases only.  This card may be used in the U.S. and District of Columbia wherever Visa debit cards are accepted. The card may not be used outside of the U.S. or the District of Columbia including Internet and mail or telephone order merchants outside of the U.S. or the District of Columbia.

We have a reloadable international solution coming but that will likely not be here until next month and like all reloadable solutions will require KYC information.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: