Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:43:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FastCash4Bitcoins (Update: FastCash4Bitcoins.Com is now live)  (Read 13764 times)
Polvos

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 10:21:30 PM

KYC?
Can you please explain what does that means?

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TangibleCryptography (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2012, 12:08:13 AM

KYC?
Can you please explain what does that means?

I apologize for using jargon like that.  KYC is "Know Your Customer" a term used to cover the comprehensive set of rules that money service businesses are required to follow.  In the context that it was used it means that since the cards (the reloadable ones) are issued by a US bank it will require customer information (name, address, Social Security Number*).  Cards which can't be reloaded (like the VISA gift cards) are not subject to any KYC requirements although other anti-money laundering provisions may apply.

* or equivalent for international customers.  Acceptable ID varies by country of residence.
iidx

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2012, 04:54:37 AM

How do we conduct a transaction?  Via PM?

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2012, 01:52:40 PM

How do we conduct a transaction?  Via PM?

For now yes PM is the best.

Alternatively if you would like to use escrow you can use Bitmit.net
https://bitmit.net/en/user/TangibleCrypto

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2012, 06:13:45 PM

Update: Dwolla refunded.  Paypal sale is closed for new trades.  If you already PM about a Paypal trade I will honor the sale price (2% bonus) for the rest of the day.
btcboston

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2012, 07:36:35 PM

Just wanted to post my experience here - sent 10 BTC to TangibleCryptography and received a paypal transfer from him within minutes (he sent right after the BTC transaction reached 1 confirm).  +1, highly recommended

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2012, 07:41:49 PM

Just wanted to post my experience here - sent 10 BTC to TangibleCryptography and received a paypal transfer from him within minutes (he sent right after the BTC transaction reached 1 confirm).  +1, highly recommended

A +1 back to btcboston. Quick and Easy.  Would trade again.
Tittiez

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 07, 2012, 11:39:36 PM

When you start doing ACH transfers, how much do you think the fees will be? CampBX has a $2 fee, will you be able to beat that?

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2012, 11:58:19 PM

When you start doing ACH transfers, how much do you think the fees will be? CampBX has a $2 fee, will you be able to beat that?

We do not intend to not have any flat fee when paying out by ACH.  Our goal is not to become an exchange but to be a direct buyer of Bitcoins.  The price we are willing to buy at may vary from the current bid at CampBX or other exchanges so it is difficult to directly compare but we intend to be competitive for small to medium sized orders.  Someone looking to sell hundreds of Bitcoins may find an exchange more attractive but we will likely be able to offer more "cash" payout options.

We envision a simple portal where a bitcoin holder can quickly sell them to obtain needed cash.  We show you our rate up front, you tell us the number of coins, and pick your payout method from a number of options (ACH, mailed check, Paypal, Dwolla, funds added to your reloadable credit card, VISA gift card*, or MoneyPack*) and get a deposit address.  Once the coins clear we pay you.  That simple.

* There likely will be an additional fee for these two options simply because they carry high fixed fees.

Tittiez

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 12:55:32 AM

We do not intend to not have any flat fee when paying out by ACH.  Our goal is not to become an exchange but to be a direct buyer of Bitcoins.  The price we are willing to buy at may vary from the current bid at CampBX or other exchanges so it is difficult to directly compare but we intend to be competitive for small to medium sized orders.  Someone looking to sell hundreds of Bitcoins may find an exchange more attractive but we will likely be able to offer more "cash" payout options.

We envision a simple portal where a bitcoin holder can quickly sell them to obtain needed cash.  We show you our rate up front, you tell us the number of coins, and pick your payout method from a number of options (ACH, mailed check, Paypal, Dwolla, funds added to your reloadable credit card, VISA gift card*, or MoneyPack*) and get a deposit address.  Once the coins clear we pay you.  That simple.

* There likely will be an additional fee for these two options simply because they carry high fixed fees.

Love it. I can see this gaining popularity very fast.
iidx

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 06:38:45 AM

+1 Sent some Dwolla USD and some BTC and completed the transaction quickly!  Will be doing more business with Gerald in the future!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2012, 02:51:36 PM

+1 Sent some Dwolla USD and some BTC and completed the transaction quickly!  Will be doing more business with Gerald in the future!

+1 for iidx.  Fast and easy trade.
ccliu

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 02:40:09 PM

what are pp fees?

Will you match spendbitcoin's rate?

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2012, 03:51:24 PM

what are pp fees?

Will you match spendbitcoin's rate?

Our rate is posted in the image on first page.  It dynamically adjusts based on market price and funds availability.

Currently $5.45 per BTC*.  No fees beyond the selling price. 

(i.e. right now if you sold us 10 BTC we would pay you $54.50 into your Paypal or Dwolla account)

* At the time of the post.  Always check the Current Buy Price in the first post.
runlinux

Activity: 566

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2012, 03:58:27 PM

awesome, another fast transaction! I think I found my new buyer Smiley

malaimult

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 07:01:22 PM

TangibleCryptography you seams to gain popularity, keep it that way  Wink

runlinux

Activity: 566

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2012, 08:10:19 PM

I need to mention: Another awesome transaction!  Grin

ccliu

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 08:23:22 PM

When you send us pp, will it be by gift or payment?

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2012, 11:58:10 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2012, 09:33:04 PM by TangibleCryptography

When you send us pp, will it be by gift or payment?

We send Paypal funds by payment and we cover all fees.  As an example if you sell us coins and we owe you $100 you will get $100 in your Paypal account not a cent less.
ccliu

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 12:44:37 AM

I like the way you do your pp. I think I'll use you instead of spendbitcoins now. Do you offer ppCAD?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: