Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:38:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FastCash4Bitcoins (Update: FastCash4Bitcoins.Com is now live)  (Read 13760 times)
andresbtc

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2012, 09:22:45 PM

+1

Another great transaction, excelent service

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
macromode

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 03:06:56 AM

+1
I hit up TangibleCryptography again today to carry out another exchange. Clear communications and quick service. No fuss, no muss. Why would you not want to do business with this guy?
RandomQ

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 06:05:30 AM

+1

Great service, very fast!
SuperTramp
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2012, 06:22:33 AM

Do you guys take BTC-E  USD or BTC codes for Dwolla or Paypal ?

Thanks !

MincoinForum, Home Of The World's Fastest & Rarest Cryptocurrency. https://www.mincoinforum.com
Only 10million Mincoin To Be Created. Find out more at https://www.mincoin.us
J.Socal

Activity: 495

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 08:59:27 AM

Anyone cash a check from this guy?I tryed cashing a paypal check last week @ walmart,since their the cheapest $6 for 2k.And the cashier straight busted my balls.The bitch didn't even know what paypal was.She like ahh,theres a error on this check,our system  is not recognizing the check. Angry After running the check through 3 of their check machines,she gave it back to me,with a rip on the bottom. Angry .Had to go to the reg. check cashing spot,charged me $50,to cash.So can your checks be cashed @ wallymarts Huh
TangibleCryptography (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2012, 12:38:31 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2012, 02:04:42 PM by TangibleCryptography

Anyone cash a check from this guy?I tryed cashing a paypal check last week @ walmart,since their the cheapest $6 for 2k.And the cashier straight busted my balls.The bitch didn't even know what paypal was.She like ahh,theres a error on this check,our system  is not recognizing the check. Angry After running the check through 3 of their check machines,she gave it back to me,with a rip on the bottom. Angry .Had to go to the reg. check cashing spot,charged me $50,to cash.So can your checks be cashed @ wallymarts Huh

Our first payouts by check were mailed two days ago.  They haven't been cashed or deposited yet.  I hope we will see a review by the end of the week.  

Checks are drawn from Tangible Cryptography Bank Of America Small Business Checking Account. One certainty is that they can be cashed at any Bank Of America.  I can't see any reason why they would be declined at Walmart or any other location but if Walmart denied a check from PayPal (either intentionally or by mistake) obviously they could deny a check from just about anyone.  

This weekend I will write a company check to myself and try to cash it at Walmart as a test and report on the results (good or bad).  Still if you don't have a BofA near your or a personal bank account to deposit the check then, one of the other payout options are likely a better fit.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2012, 12:49:37 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2012, 03:04:08 PM by TangibleCryptography

Here are some alternative ideas for sellers who don't have (or don't want to use) a US bank account.  If you have a creative option, share it in this thread.

The easiest option: PayPal
If you have a PayPal account sign up for their debit card.  There is no signup or monthly fees.  We deposit the proceeds from your coins sale into your PayPal account and you instantly have funds available anywhere that takes VISA (w/ 1% cash back).   You can also use the debit card to withdraw funds from an ATM.

That is a great idea but for moral, ethical, religious, or financial reasons I can't or won't use PayPal
A reloadable prepaid card and GreenDot MoneyPak is likely your best option.  There are a lot of reloadable prepaid cards and they all have different fees, so try to find one which matches what you will use it for.   You worked hard for those coins get the most from them.

One of the better options is the Walmart MoneyCard.  If you load $1,000 or more there is no monthly fee.  This shouldn't be taken as an endorsement by Tangible Cryptography.  There may be better prepaid alternatives.  We would love to hear from our sellers if they use any.  

Most prepaid cards cost $3 to $5 if you buy one in the store but if you order online they usually are free.  We got prepaid cards free from about twenty companies to evaluate them.  Sell us some coins, we payout in a GreenDot MoneyPak and you load the funds on to your card.  A fee of $5 (up to $500) or $10 ($501 to $1000) will be deducted from the payout when using MoneyPak option.

You had me until the "f" word.  I hate fees.
Some prepaid cards (like Walmart money card above) can accept a direct deposit.  Our ACH service hasn't officially launched yet but we would be happy to do a trial run for anyone who has a prepaid card that can accept direct deposit.   Sell us some coins, give us the direct deposit info for your prepaid card and you will have funds in 3-5 days with no "f" words.  You can find the direct deposit info in the online account for your prepaid card.

Wait wait wait.  Those are spending options.  I need cold hard cash.  You know cash, dough, greenbacks, Benjamins, paper and I don't want to make 20 trips to the ATM.   How can I get a lot of cash and quick?

We can deposit up to $5,000 into your Bank of America or Wells Fargo account, today.  

If you don't have (or don't want to use) a bank account your best option is a certified cashier's check.  Unlike a regular check, the funds are removed when the check is printed not when it is cashed.   There is no possibility of the check being denied due to lack of funds or account being closed.   Check cashing services have more options on verifying a certified check than a regular check because banks provide the ability to verify the amount, payee, and status.

Review of our check fees:
Check by first class mail - $0
Certified cashier's check - $20
Priority Mail (2-3 days) - $5
Express Mail (overnight) - $10

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2012, 02:57:58 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2012, 04:12:48 PM by TangibleCryptography

Dwolla back in stock.
Funds reloaded for MoneyPak, Cash Deposit and Western Union

Dwolla exhausted.  That didn't take long.  Refunding expected 06/22.
Tittiez

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 05:36:53 PM

You had me until the "f" word.  I hate fees.
Some prepaid cards (like Walmart money card above) can accept a direct deposit.  Our ACH service hasn't officially launched yet but we would be happy to do a trial run for anyone who has a prepaid card that can accept direct deposit.   Sell us some coins, give us the direct deposit info for your prepaid card and you will have funds in 3-5 days with no "f" words.  You can find the direct deposit info in the online account for your prepaid card.

I would take you up on this but I'm repaying a loan currently. And why is it 3-5 Days? I actually have a Walmart Moneycard and on the site it lists an ACH as 1-3 days.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2012, 06:19:02 PM

I would take you up on this but I'm repaying a loan currently. And why is it 3-5 Days? I actually have a Walmart Moneycard and on the site it lists an ACH as 1-3 days.

We are being conservative and Walmart is being wildly (unrealistically) optimistic.  ACH usually posts the third day.  Rarely it will hit on the second or fourth day.  I have never seen one day or five days.   NACHA states three to five days so we will use that. 

Simple version:  it is ~3 days.

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2012, 02:21:26 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2012, 04:10:02 PM by TangibleCryptography

Update:  we will be dropping the VISA gift card option.  It simply is not popular enough to justify the time and expense.

We have a few $100 VISA gift cards left.  We will be absorbing the $5 load fee.  Just pay face value ($100) while supplies last.
jme621

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 08:38:38 PM

Fast and easy, thanks. will be back again most defiantly.

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2012, 08:39:41 PM

Update:
PayPal is almost exhausted.  <$500 funds remaining.  Refunding in progress.  ETA 06/26
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2012, 08:46:56 PM

Site does not work ? Just the logo is shown, nothing else ?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Aseras

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 08:48:54 PM

yep that's right. it's all done by PM or email.

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2012, 08:49:59 PM

Yes.  Per title website will launch on Sunday.  Smiley
We are doing some final testing and validation.

If you need some cash before Sunday we can still assist you (see first post).

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2012, 10:14:46 PM

Update:  Paypal funds exhausted (well $81.38 remains if someone wants one last deal).  ETA for refunding is 3/26.

We still have plenty of funds for check in the mail, cash deposit, or MoneyPaks.  ACH will be available Sunday.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2012, 03:19:04 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE:
We will be halting all purchases starting at 1PM EST on 6/22/2012.  We have reluctantly decided to do this in order to free up time and resources for our website launch.   We hate to turn away business but we are now processing almost 100 purchases per day manually and the data entry, validation, and processing is starting to become a full time job!  The new platform will allow us to process a much higher volume securely and quickly. All pending transactions will be completed as agreed, this notice only applies to new trades.

We want to thank all our clients who have entrusted us with their business.  We started this project manually because we were unsure if there would be enough demand for a "direct bitcoin buyer".  You have blown away our expectations, so a sincere thank you.  

We hope to process your next bitcoin sale on our new website Monday morning.
coinrolls2
Donator

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 23, 2012, 05:32:28 AM

I had my first trade through these forums with TangibleCryptography and I have to say it was perfect from start to finish Smiley

Thanks again,

CR

cheapster

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 02:22:04 PM

Sold 100 coins via western union with no problems.  thanks a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: