Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:47:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HAM - HamRadioCoin - SHA 256 - Crypto on the radio! Official Thread  (Read 71662 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 02:08:02 PM

Mesh networking was one of the things I had discussed with Garmin about bringing to HAM. I am not sure what happened to that part of the project, but there was a discussion forum amongst some Italian hams about for a while iirc.

Great stuff!

As always, the issues with making this work from a technical perspective is one thing and then actually getting communities to best utilize a provided solution is another thing entirely.

Being able to broadcast (or send and receive) audio transactions would perhaps be the most useful feature to try implementing initially.

One wonders exactly what percentage of people from the occupy movement, for example, even bother to actively use Bitcoin currently !

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:19:14 PM

Mesh networking was one of the things I had discussed with Garmin about bringing to HAM. I am not sure what happened to that part of the project, but there was a discussion forum amongst some Italian hams about for a while iirc.

Great stuff!

As always, the issues with making this work from a technical perspective is one thing and then actually getting communities to best utilize a provided solution is another thing entirely.

Being able to broadcast (or send and receive) audio transactions would perhaps be the most useful feature to try implementing initially.

One wonders exactly what percentage of people from the occupy movement, for example, even bother to actively use Bitcoin currently !

That's a good question!

I had been working on porting this to a new version of hamradiocoind: http://kryptoradio.koodilehto.fi/ I got as far as stripping down the source code and getting ready to move away from glibc. I have my hands so full with other obligations I didn't finish before the changing of the guard here, so I haven't spent any more time on it considering it wouldn't work if the new devs change the protocol.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:22:06 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2016, 05:05:51 PM by garmin

Great stuff!

That's a good question!

I had been working on porting this to a new version of hamradiocoind: http://kryptoradio.koodilehto.fi/ I got as far as stripping down the source code and getting ready to move away from glibc. I have my hands so full with other obligations I didn't finish before the changing of the guard here, so I haven't spent any more time on it considering it wouldn't work if the new devs change the protocol.

I'm sure Crunck can use all the help he can get from the community, having said that many seem to be waiting to see what direction he will take HAM in the future.

Since HAM's creation it has faced a strong headwind, instead of ppl coming together and using a Field of dreams mentality "If you build it they will come" it has faced a ton of FUD. fortunately some get it and don't mind the fudsters, what do sailors do when faced with a headwind? They tack, or manoeuver side to side. In the ham radio community itself, the younger guys, 30/40 somethings have contributed some cool code to the project, however many old timers are kind of set in their ways... Rules rules rules, and rules are fine, but just because some rules are roadblocks to using HAM freely over licence ham radio does not mean you cant use a combination of different types of tech to achieve the goal. Crypto coins that are not solely dependent on a single point of failure... The Absence of internet as we know it.

Between Outernet, p2p wifi, satellite, ham radio, and potentially even Li Fi, a form of WIFI that uses light, and other technologies, this can be done. It's a matter of focus and getting the right folks to the table to build the solutions. Hopefully Crunck will have better luck pulling it all together...

Firechat uses some cool tech to store messages until it can find a way to deliver it's payload.

https://youtu.be/GogPPT3ePGQ

siameze and others have spent much time in IRC discussing the how to aspect of some of this tech.

Potentially packaging the blockchain or transactions up in torrent type files/packages to be delivered to the first available p2p client
and passed via whatever p2p network is available first.

It's a matter of building the right team and community willing to devote time to the greater good, alternate communication channels
for the blockchain. As far as how many will use it... You can't think in terms of tomorrow only but in years to come. Alexander graham bell started with one telephone, look what we have now..

Wink

siameze
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 05:10:22 PM

Great stuff!

That's a good question!

I'm sure Crunck can use all the help he can get from the community, having said that many seem to be waiting to see what direction he will take HAM in the future.

Since HAM's creation it has faced a strong headwind, instead of ppl coming together and using a Field of dreams mentality "If you build it they will come" it has faced a ton of FUD. fortunately some get it and don't mind the fudsters, what do sailors do when faced with a headwind? They tack, or manoeuver side to side. In the ham radio community itself, the younger guys, 30/40 somethings have contributed some cool code to the project, however many old timers are kind of set in their ways... Rules rules rules, and rules are fine, but just because some rules are roadblocks to using HAM freely over licence ham radio does not mean you cant use a combination of different types of tech to achieve the goal. Crypto coins that are not solely dependent on a single point of failure... The Absence of internet as we know it.

Between Outernet, p2p wifi, satellite, ham radio, and potentially even Li Fi, a form of WIFI that uses light, and other technologies, this can be done. It's a matter of focus and getting the right folks to the table to build the solutions. Hopefully Crunck will have better luck pulling it all together...

Firechat uses some cool tech to store messages until it can find a way to deliver it's payload.

https://youtu.be/GogPPT3ePGQ

siameze and others have spent much time in IRC discussing the how to aspect of some of this tech.

Potentially packaging the blockchain or transactions up in torrent type files/packages to be delivered to the first available p2p client
and passed via whatever p2p network is available first.

It's a matter of building the right team and community willing to devote time to the greater good, alternate communication channels
for the blockchain. As far as how many will use it... You can't think in terms of tomorrow only but in years to come. Alexander graham bell started with one telephone, look what we have now..

Wink

Since we last discussed the small filesize limit on outernet, I had been brainstorming ways to make a ham client "just work" without sacraficing full verification, which is a limiting factor. Nothing has stuck yet, but there was discussion of a top down approach on the Bitcoin side - verify the latest tx's first so as to be able to sign and transmit tx's. I think a solution built on that will propel the outernet idea forward.

No denying that crypto in space is just geeky cool.  Grin

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:29:29 PM

Here we go again Garmin. How many times since we spoke of the IRC vuln did I tell you glibc needs to go?

http://qntra.net/2016/02/google-unveils-glibc-dns-client-vulnerability-many-bitcoin-implementations-affected/

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:04:31 AM

That was a great article, I read it earlier today but you found it before I could pm you back. Tongue

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:59:10 AM

That was a great article, I read it earlier today but you found it before I could pm you back. Tongue

Well it looks like ham radio is making a comeback, Necessity being the mother of invention and all... almost everything we use these
days has some form of radio components in it, from super computers to my own electric toothbrush that transmits to a little screen on my bathroom mirror, Yes my toothbrush has a transmitter LOL  all that being said i guess HAM may finally have the correct audience, I thought we may be a little early to market, but the surrounding realm of makers seems to understand the importance of radio on almost everything we do these days.

BitcoinFX is on the same page as well, not just any radio, but radio that's free for all to help optimize p2p via any RF we can legally use. It seems
that it's the piece that internet dependent cryptocurrency needs to free it from it's chains, Pun intended... now we just need p2p exchanges to go with the p2p blockchain over RF, put it all together and it spells FREEDOM in more ways than one.

No wonder why government regulators and big corporations are starting to cooperate and embrace the blockchain, if they lose control of it, it will be free for all..

OH NOES!

Shocked

The government is fine. They have coinbase and gavin and whoever the handful of classic supporters are lol.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:29:15 PM

HAM getting transmitted in Outer space on https://outernet.is/ and Crunck said he had some news about some new stuff too, should be good...

Cool

Looking forward to crunk's announcement then. Bring some excitement back to this space, ffs.

I know you are waiting to see if Crunck is gonna change the code at all but I sure would like to see him add a
few old school bitcoin guys to the dev team, it would be awesome, HAM has always been a proving ground for
alternate blockchain tech transport but since it's a altcoin it might be a tall order...  Wink

There was mention of making it a hybrid PoW/PoS coin which I think is a terrible idea. HAM is meant to be moved over vastly different channels than your average crypto and needs fewer moving parts, not more.

If it ain't broke, why fix it?  Wink

I agree with that statement but alas left as it is at present it will fail.. we need some new input and ideas.....

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
altcoin.center

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 07:38:17 PM

HAM getting transmitted in Outer space on https://outernet.is/ and Crunck said he had some news about some new stuff too, should be good...

Cool

Looking forward to crunk's announcement then. Bring some excitement back to this space, ffs.

I know you are waiting to see if Crunck is gonna change the code at all but I sure would like to see him add a
few old school bitcoin guys to the dev team, it would be awesome, HAM has always been a proving ground for
alternate blockchain tech transport but since it's a altcoin it might be a tall order...  Wink

There was mention of making it a hybrid PoW/PoS coin which I think is a terrible idea. HAM is meant to be moved over vastly different channels than your average crypto and needs fewer moving parts, not more.

If it ain't broke, why fix it?  Wink

I agree with that statement but alas left as it is at present it will fail.. we need some new input and ideas.....

I was involved with HAM/HRC development with the original dev team and am still interested in participating.

IMHO pure PoW is a dead end.

Also, PoS doesn't really add much complexity. There are many examples of successful PoW => PoW/PoS transitions.

Before I met the HAM guys, I was designing CB Radio Coin which had emphasis on minimizing the traffic amount with ideas such as using UDP instead of TCP, etc; see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=744825.0

Another interesting HAM related article for those who have not yet read it: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/hamradiocoin-crypto-via-radio-alternative-blockchain-channel/

Yours,

Jyri

Altcoin.Center - Hard Core Crypto Professionals: https://altcoin.center/
Ridiculously Secure - The Ultimate Crypto Wallet Vault: https://altcoin.center/ridiculous/
Crypto Shop: Only the highest quality - only with cryptos! https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/
garmin

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:43:24 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 02:58:46 PM by garmin

HAM block halving in less than 5k blocks, Wondering what's going on with HAM?
I don't see anything happening at all, and the block explorer that Hamdroid uses
for the sweep wallet feature uses a special api and has expired and needs to be paid for.

Hosting can be extended by a contribution to

BTC: 1EHpfP5BtKouzpSzrpE7F6S7mmCcsJT9w5

Hosting rate for this blockhain is $9.9 per month
( approx 0.024 BTC/month with a BTC at $407.8 )

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ham/#

Huh
Ventures27

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:24:24 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 04:37:40 PM by Ventures27

I have owned Ham Radio coin since last summer. I currently have 40,683 and I don't appear on that block explorer list. I notice that a lot of other coins have switched block explorers, perhaps for a better price or maybe created their own. I am sure hosting costs money because I run my computer all the time for POS coins and the meter I have on my system says it costs about $5.50 with an average usage of 70w. Maybe it would be better to invest in a server or find out if there is a better price from some of the other coins. Many radio clubs have a server at their repeater for Echolink, DMR or D-Star as far as I know. Perhaps these could be used.
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:42:32 PM

Where do we stand with the actual development of the coin?  Are there additional features planned? Where do the devs see this project in a year from now?

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:52:00 PM

Is this 'Crunck' takeover still actual? Looks like Crunck disappeared from the forum... Has anyone contacted him recently?

... this space is not for rent ...
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:27:28 PM

Is this 'Crunck' takeover still actual? Looks like Crunck disappeared from the forum... Has anyone contacted him recently?

So, last message in this forum was 31 March, nothing since. Is that it? No more HamRadioCoin development? Whats the current status?

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
garmin

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:53:52 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 04:59:18 PM by garmin

So, last message in this forum was 31 March, nothing since. Is that it? No more HamRadioCoin development? Whats the current status?

Looks like Crunck Bailed. So it has no devs at all.  So it's a ghost ship!
X13lolsh

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:59:07 AM

Crunck always bail...but watch he come back yet agin but not with crunck name like allways he make new name with bitcontalkbag of bought name...he will be here allready...he is the dog penny chaser
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:23:34 PM

Crunck always bail...but watch he come back yet agin but not with crunck name like allways he make new name with bitcontalkbag of bought name...he will be here allready...he is the dog penny chaser

Really dude !

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:31:12 PM

Really dude !

there is no such thing as patience at bitcointalk.0rg ...  Roll Eyes  WB crunck   Wink

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:55:10 PM

HAM is evolving and will become HAM v2 and will be a POW/POS hybrid wallet

It will involve a brand new wallet and code that will require a coin swap
It will have a premine of 7010000 which is close to the current HAM money supply and will be used for the coin swap.

At present I am inclined to do the following

Algo = SHA256 ( would like x13 though personally )

POW Reward = 2 HAMv2
POW Block time = 4 mins

POS Reward = 1 HAMv2
POS Block time = 2 mins

The above specs are not set in stone and can be changed so if you feel its wrong or would like to make argument for change please do so within the next 48 hours.

You now have 3 choices the way I see it:

A/ Sell your HAM
B/ Buy HAM
C/ Hold what you have and swap ( when applicable )

I am still hoping some of you will want to join in and help the HAM team and keep this coin going

Thanks
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:03:12 AM

Did you ever think of building in a marketplace where people can buy and sell ham gear maybe even in the wallet.
You can use smart contracts and actually give ham operators a real reason to get involved.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄