Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:30:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread  (Read 52718 times)
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:54:25 PM

Your intent is to under-mind their project because you have a vericoin axe to grind.

Oh dear ... and I am the conspiracy theorists to say that who knows, perhaps Blackhand is behind Bitbay. For me the state of altcoin market is important, but it seems for you even more important that 3000 BTC money collection party :-))) Tell us please who are those guys if you so dedicated to work for that 3000 BTC money grab party!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:55:20 PM

Lol I am not comparing them to any existing markets.  When new projects are coming out of the ground most of the time the people running those projects play it pretty close to the vest.  They don't tell everyone their plans because then it would be easy for others with larger bankrolls to beat them to the punch and create what they are working on before they can.  

I assume you never invested in a real world business in your life. Have you heard about angel investment, which kind of what we do here by funding projects? Show me an angel investor that would give you a cent if you say, sorry, I don't tell you how I spend the money, I want to keep that info "pretty close to the vest". That investor just don't exists.
i get your point.trust makes money and investments.so many noobs are here to be slaughtered finacially and in return they thank the slaughters ..lollll

That's how it works :-)))
cinderpelt

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:55:43 PM

Full disclosure here I haven't invested in this coin nor will I.  I also believe that 95% of all altcoins are scams.  I don't invest in any of them.  I am just poking fun at UK for kicks.  He clearly is worked up about these bitbay people so I am enjoying watching him spin.  Sorry if I came off like someone who gives a shit about this ICO's success.

I just happened to be following the bitbay thread today when they started deleting his posts so I have kinda been rubbing salt in his wounds.  My bad.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:05:00 PM

Full disclosure here I haven't invested in this coin nor will I.  I also believe that 95% of all altcoins are scams.  I don't invest in any of them.  I am just poking fun at UK for kicks.  He clearly is worked up about these bitbay people so I am enjoying watching him spin.  Sorry if I came off like someone who gives a shit about this ICO's success.

I just happened to be following the bitbay thread today when they started deleting his posts so I have kinda been rubbing salt in his wounds.  My bad.

OK. Lets summarize: you are not interested in BitBay, you are not interested in the altcoin market in general at all, but you are spending your time to talk about ... BitBay ... and  ... the altcoin market. Lets close our conversation here :-)))
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 05:08:32 PM

Great thread OP, exactly what we needed. ICOs these days have the audacity to collect millions of dollars and completely shut down and shun those who ask questions regarding its legitimacy, or where all the funds are disappearing to. as long as everyone gets paid. hm....sounds kind of like the corporations controlling America, doesn't it?

This smart contract shit is on its dying legs. I still threw .1 BTC at it just to laugh after I get scammed but I'd invest in DRK before investing in another ICO from a user with a post count of <50.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
cinderpelt

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:09:07 PM

Oh I am interested in them just not interested in investing in them.  I like trolling guys like you.  I also enjoy trolling shitcoins and ICOs.  You can see that if you take a look at my post history.  You just happened to be an easy target given how worked up you seem to be.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:17:24 PM

Great thread OP, exactly what we needed. ICOs these days have the audacity to collect millions of dollars and completely shut down and shun those who ask questions regarding its legitimacy, or where all the funds are disappearing to. as long as everyone gets paid.?

Exactly, it doesn't sound right that this market full of fraudsters and con artists. In the meantime we are wondering why digital currency is not getting popular.

sounds kind of like the corporations controlling America, doesn't it?

I am not sure about America, but I can confirm in the United Kingdom that's the case :-)))
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:31:10 PM

that this market full of fraudsters and con artists. In the meantime we are wondering why digital currency is not getting popular.

Say anything negative about the state of alts and you just get called a "bad trader"
The Minion

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:38:43 PM

Oh I am interested in them just not interested in investing in them.  I like trolling guys like you.  I also enjoy trolling shitcoins and ICOs.  You can see that if you take a look at my post history.  You just happened to be an easy target given how worked up you seem to be.

Well you are at least honest about it. Props for that. Smiley
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:16:08 PM

that this market full of fraudsters and con artists. In the meantime we are wondering why digital currency is not getting popular.

Say anything negative about the state of alts and you just get called a "bad trader"

That's quite true.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:26:38 PM

That 3000 BTC money party is getting ridiculous. It looks like a classic scam that uses a talented guy, in this case David as the face of the operation, who will get his cut from the "revenue".

Right now, desperate secondary, third, fourth accounts praise the video, the team and virtually everything, these enthusiast accounts says how much wonderful things BitBay will do, take on Ebay, save the world, cure cancer, combat the ebola virus ... and of course these secondary accounts always let everyone know that they already invested. Of course they did ... and that information must be shared ... just like we saw with many scam ICO that was pumped desperately.  It's just ridiculous.

In the meantime, we still don't know who is running the show, how are these guys and what are they going to do with the ICO money.
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:40:52 PM

That 3000 BTC money party is getting ridiculous. It looks like a classic scam that uses a talented guy, in this case David as the face of the operation, who will get his cut from the "revenue".

Right now, desperate secondary, third, fourth accounts praise the video, the team and virtually everything, these enthusiast accounts says how much wonderful things BitBay will do, take on Ebay, save the world, cure cancer, combat the ebola virus ... and of course these secondary accounts always let everyone know that they already invested. Of course they did ... and that information must be shared ... just like we saw with many scam ICO that was pumped desperately.  It's just ridiculous.

In the meantime, we still don't know who is running the show, how are these guys and what are they going to do with the ICO money.

Who The F* is satoshi....
Dude, gtfo already, you start to look stupid. You set your mind on a freaking thing and you never think a way around it, like a mad dog.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:49:38 PM

Dude, gtfo already, you start to look stupid. You set your mind on a freaking thing and you never think a way around it, like a mad dog.

And when satoshi initiated an ICO to grab a large sum of money like $ 1.2 million? Hmmmm? Satoshi's relevance to the anonymity of BitBay ICO is exactly zero.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 10:13:32 PM

And as I said it is just getting more ridiculous and desperate, when in that official thread posts like this appear

"Don't forget the most important thing, we are still very early adopters of this new crypto world. 6 bill marketcap? What a joke, that's NOTHING!
Hold tight and enjoy your fat retirement fund in 5 years from now   Wink"

when the scammers start to talk about retirement funds, how they bought 10 BTC just a moment ago (in the meantime it was no trade on Bter), then we know it is a fucking scam. What you guys do there is a disgrace.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:38:55 PM

The 3000 BTC has been collected, well done. :-)))

The level of hype making was just ridiculous, well known nicks from the Blackckoin community and their secondary, third account were pushing this scam very-very hard. This is probably the biggest scam in Bter up to date.

The software is not open source of course, but the wallet will be released and people will install it without having seen the source code and make sure nothing fishy in it, because some crypto team allegedly verified it.

I said before David is a nice guy and just the face of this shamble, but after reading his comments, no, he is not only the face of the operation, he is very much in this scam. At least people know who he is and can find him ... and some one surely will when the scam will be more obvious.

dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:50:34 PM

i know there would me more make-up for the leaked words. but believe me. A chinese contracted halo maker, which is self-claimed "respected" dev in crypto land.

But the Chinese never be willing to show up. cuz he masterminded the Scam.

the ICO buying is fake. Even the bold tricky trap will make them rich.  I hate this pure fraudulence, like tons of shitcoin.  The coinmarket group is behind Bitbay.

dotcoin.info

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:54:24 PM

don't worry. the buying is fake from the group. but they will get some btc from stupid "investor" and free "bitbay"  by dumping in short or long term.

shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:55:02 PM

i will have a big smile in my face of this is a sucessful scam!

ppl who invest just dream about 500-x1000 profit wtf!!!!!!!

haha a pool of dreamer...and wants to flame me about my english...better bad english than lose much btc and donate it do "someone" who called a dev

some ppl dont uderstand but an example

dev make an ico
dev invests 100 btc to his own ico and got the coins..after ico he got back his 100 btc and still have the icocoins! so free premine! and dump it after trading starts!PROFIT!!!!
and ppl cry later and lost all! and after this they reinvest $ or € in btc to buy more of this shit Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
dotcoin.info

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:59:55 PM

i will have a big smile in my face of this is a sucessful scam!

ppl who invest just dream about 500-x1000 profit wtf!!!!!!!

haha a pool of dreamer...and wants to flame me about my english...better bad english than lose much btc and donate it do "someone" who called a dev

some ppl dont uderstand but an example

dev make an ico
dev invests 100 btc to his own ico and got the coins..after ico he got back his 100 btc and still have the icocoins! so free premine! and dump it after trading starts!PROFIT!!!!
and ppl cry later and lost all! and after this they reinvest $ or € in btc to buy more of this shit Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

exactly!

MANY ppl know who is behind but they are reluctant to stand out to call off the shit.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:05:27 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2014, 03:19:43 PM by altcoinUK

i know there would me more make-up for the leaked words. but believe me. A chinese contracted halo maker, which is self-claimed "respected" dev in crypto land.

But the Chinese never be willing to show up. cuz he masterminded the Scam.

the ICO buying is fake. Even the bold tricky trap will make them rich.  I hate this pure fraudulence, like tons of shitcoin.  The coinmarket group is behind Bitbay.

Of course the volume was fake, that was very obvious. Well known faces and their puppet accounts were pushing the hell out of from this scam on that thread with the 1 billion market cap and other nonsenses.

First I believed that David is nice guy but he is very much in this scam. His post about how he will manage the operation proves that. Fortunately I didn't put a dime in this shamble. Their, problem is, that apart from the fake volume some real money went into this scam too, and as I know, and I am pretty sure that's the case, there are a few Russians who did invest, and they know who David Zimbeck is. Right now, after this scam, you really don't want to be David Zimbeck even if you are in Cambodia. Stupid young man, it will be ugly, but before he goes down he will tell who are his associates.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: