Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread  (Read 52718 times)
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:11:37 PM

envy envy envy and envy,...
i found like this at many time... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:14:24 PM

envy what? so obviously BITBAY is a shitstorm soon will be dumped on the "investors" face. Only half-brain and those puppet account fight for their wages.

most btc in shitbay are from scammer's own pocket.  this free premine game is trying to drain btc with their shit.

altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:14:52 PM

MANY ppl know who is behind but they are reluctant to stand out to call off the shit.

LoL that was funny they published the team info ... fucking unbelievable. Holly from Taiwan, Edward from Korea and Nicos who loves dog :-))) you can't make this shit up, he loves a fucking dog and they felt it must be in the bio, but not the name and the credential of the guy shouldn't because they signed and "NDA" ... oh dear ... Their issue is, David Zimbeck in order to save his ass (not that it will save him) will tell who Nicos, Edward and Holly are.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:18:44 PM

Congratulation man, you pulled out this scam, well done if living and making money like this makes you happy, but one thing is sure, no one should be envy David Zimbeck, the public face of this scam.
dotcoin.info

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:20:16 PM

MANY ppl know who is behind but they are reluctant to stand out to call off the shit.

LoL that was funny they published the team info ... fucking unbelievable. Holly from Taiwan, Edward from Korea and Nicos who loves dog :-))) you can't make this shit up, he loves a fucking dog and they felt it must be in the bio, but not the name and the credential of the guy shouldn't because they signed and "NDA" ... oh dear ... Their issue is, David Zimbeck in order to save his ass (not that it will save him) will tell who Nicos, Edward and Holly are.

they will not.  the man behind scene has a real name. but once the name is revealed the whole scam system will crash.

many, i mean he and his scam friends are involved in 40-50 percent shitcoins. unbelievable David Zimbeck is also involved.

nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:25:34 PM

Congratulation man, you pulled out this scam, well done if living and making money like this makes you happy, but one thing is sure, no one should be envy David Zimbeck, the public face of this scam.

Firstly this could like anyhting be a scam BUT the likelyhood is it isn't...

Do you honestly think David as a young guy will want to throw his reputation away on this if he doesn't think its legit and sound. I mean he's a damn Chess master he's not an idiot. Plus they are going to put faces to names, if so again it makes it more likely its legit. Plus there isn't any tech here that is impossible. So why not be positive about this project?   

dotcoin.info

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:30:55 PM

Firstly this could like anyhting be a scam BUT the likelyhood is it isn't...

Do you honestly think David as a young guy will want to throw his reputation away on this if he doesn't think its legit and sound. I mean he's a damn Chess master he's not an idiot. Plus they are going to put faces to names, if so again it makes it more likely its legit. Plus there isn't any tech here that is impossible. So why not be positive about this project?   

if you know who  contracted David, you will not trust anyone from Bitbay.
I really hope the shitbay team can reveal who he is. I mean the man contracted David. The Chinese guy, not the puppets.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:32:56 PM

they will not.  the man behind scene has a real name. but once the name is revealed the whole scam system will crash.

many, i mean he and his scam friends are involved in 40-50 percent shitcoins. unbelievable David Zimbeck is also involved.

Yeah, and David Zimbeck is very stupid to give not only his name to this, but actively managing this scam. He shouldn't involve with ICO on Bter where the Russian criminals very active. Lots of Russian criminal money goes into crypto, but usually the coin is anonym and that's fine, it is just a pure financial instrument for the criminals. However, they can't wait such opportunity that actually they can find a real person behind the operation, so they can demonstrate how strong and brutal they are. They are very happy for that, it is an exercise for those criminals and to prove their brutality for their own community. David should not take a dime from that money just run, but even that won't save him because nowhere to run from Russian criminals.
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:36:15 PM

lets prove together,..
i always ready with my decision
i think no need to debate,no need to bullshit,no need to disseminate slander
lets time to tell,..oke guys
dotcoin.info

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:41:59 PM

lets prove together,..

only one question they can not answer!

who is the Chinese contracted David?

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:45:35 PM

I mean he's a damn Chess master

He was a damn Chess master if you allow me to correct your statement. From the moment the scam will be obvious he is a hunted man. He shouldn't go to Bter to pull out this scam where so much dirty Russian money wait to be cleaned out and put his face out there, this is a gift for the criminals. It was never ever happened that the Russian crime groups didn't go after the guy if they knew who the guy is, never. It is a principle for the criminals to go after the guy, they are brutal and crazy.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:53:18 PM

lets prove together,..

only one question they can not answer!

who is the Chinese contracted David?

David will be more than happy to tell that, no worries. When the 5 ft tall David will face with his "investors", then David will ask what you want to know before the "investors" ask anything ... and then they will find the Chinese or whoever behind this scam. The most basic rule of business, if you don't want trouble stay away from Russian criminals.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:54:34 PM

the man behind scene has a real name. but once the name is revealed the whole scam system will crash.

if you know who  contracted David, you will not trust anyone from Bitbay.

You're full of hot air. If you know it then say it. But you don't. Hot air.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:05:54 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2014, 04:33:40 PM by altcoinUK

So far, I have only seen one 100% accurate post (not in this thread, and the post has since been deleted) about who is behind this and what their intentions are. I am sure it will become common knowledge soon enough, but unfortunately it will be to late by then.

I have really no idea who is behind this, I asked the BitBay team account guy, so what's your old nick (because he admitted he is long term BCT user), but of course he was not saying.

Do you know who is the guy?
illodin

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:34:26 PM

So far, I have only seen one 100% accurate post (not in this thread, and the post has since been deleted) about who is behind this and what their intentions are. I am sure it will become common knowledge soon enough, but unfortunately, it will be too late by then.

How do you know it was 100% accurate?
+EV

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:44:54 PM

Actually, I would like to correct myself, the post isn't even deleted, it still exists. Once this fiasco is over I will link you guys to the post.

So far, I have only seen one 100% accurate post (not in this thread, and the post has since been deleted) about who is behind this and what their intentions are. I am sure it will become common knowledge soon enough, but unfortunately, it will be too late by then.

I know he was accurate because I have the same information as him.
illodin

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:47:59 PM

Ok, so who is it then?
dotcoin.info

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:56:19 PM

Actually, I would like to correct myself, the post isn't even deleted, it still exists. Once this fiasco is over I will link you guys to the post.

I know he was accurate because I have the same information as him.

can't wait Smiley

I know the Chinese liaisoner.

illodin

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 05:00:31 PM

Yeah I know too, I'll tell you when the information is made public.  Roll Eyes
kingpin69

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 05:00:38 PM

yeah yeah yeah, everyone knows who is behind the 'scam' in this thread blah blah blah

either put up the evidence or STFU.

making yourselves look dumb as fuck and not doing your 'campaign' any good
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: