Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread  (Read 52718 times)
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:12:41 PM

I think in a few months the coin will be top 5.

Fuck off naked Grandpa, are you crazy? That's not the spirit this operation want from you. The coin will be top 1, worst case scenario top 2. And of course it will take on Ebay and revolutionize e-commerce. Have you seen their team at all? They have on the team Nicos from Russia who loves dog and Holly from Taiwan who has a family. Wow. The potential is endless with Nicos (who loves dogs) and Holly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:24:42 PM

I think in a few months the coin will be top 5.

Fuck off naked Grandpa, are you crazy? That's not the spirit this operation want from you. The coin will be top 1, worst case scenario top 2. And of course it will take on Ebay and revolutionize e-commerce. Have you seen their team at all? They have on the team Nicos from Russia who loves dog and Holly from Taiwan who has a family. Wow. The potential is endless with Nicos (who loves dogs) and Holly.

asking if someone is crazy and then suggesting that because someone loves dogs that is an indication towards crypto currency potential , it is pretty self evident , with your massive lack of any actual evidence. Weird how all these people "speaking the truth" have no evidence of this so called obvious "truth"

You are literally judging someones ability in crypto because they love dogs! do you know how fucking retarded that is? seriously wtf

You might very well be right , it might be a scam, If there is evidence to suggest so , not just someones own personal "truth" then i would believe you. but no one has been able to provide any proof....weird how people are convinced of something and yet unable to actually prove it

But suggesting because someone has a family and another person loves dogs that, that has any relevance to crypto currency is truly warped and delusional .
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 07:21:50 PM

But suggesting because someone has a family and another person loves dogs that, that has any relevance to crypto currency is truly warped and delusional .

Of course it is delusional if we are sceptical, when we ask the question "who is your team", and the answer is, they are Nicos from Russia who loves dog and Holly from Taiwan who has a family. That's their professional profile without surname and any credible info that would allow to verify that these professionals indeed capable to take on Ebay and achieve 2 million $ never mind 1 billion $ market cap. Yes, it is delusional.

However, believing that an operation that is so secretive and unable to provide investors with other info for professional credentials than Nicos from Russia who loves dog and Holly from Taiwan who has a family will be able take on Ebay and reach 1 billion $ market cap is not delusional, it is rational. Of course you boys, who based on the presented info believes in the Ebay beater BitBay, you are the rationals.

Man, I understand you have been pushing this fucking scam very-very hard, but you need to relax a bit. Little David will be hunted down with the organizers of the scam. Until enjoy the money you could get from this nonsense.
jibble

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 07:27:27 PM

Of course it is delusional if we are sceptical, when we ask the question "who is your team", and the answer is, they are Nicos from Russia who loves dog and Holly from Taiwan who has a family. That's their professional profile without surname and any credible info that would allow to verify that these professionals indeed capable to take on Ebay and achieve 2 million $ never mind 1 billion $ market cap. Yes, it is delusional.

However, believing that an operation that is so secretive and unable to provide investors with other info for professional credentials than Nicos from Russia who loves dog and Holly from Taiwan who has a family will be able take on Ebay and reach 1 billion $ market cap is not delusional, it is rational. Of course  you boys, who based on the presented info believes in the Ebay beater BitBay are the rationals.

Man, I understand you have been pushing this fucking scam very-very hard, but you need to relax a bit. Little David will be hunted down with the organizers of the scam. Until enjoy the money you can get from this nonsense.

Read my posts in my history, please show conclusive evidence i have "been pushing this hard" oh no wait you can't cos i haven't

again you jump to conclusions with an inability to offer any real evidence rofl

directly quoted FROM MY PREVIOUS POST "You might very well be right , it might be a scam, If there is evidence to suggest so , not just someones own personal "truth" then i would believe you. but no one has been able to provide any proof....weird how people are convinced of something and yet unable to actually prove it"

i am telling you, you might be right, if you could offer evidence and you claim i am pushing this hard?

I am simply asking you for evidence and you cannot provide it  Roll Eyes well done dumb ass

Weird i always thought a rational person would be able to provide actual evidence........still waiting for it Mr rational
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 07:39:54 PM

However, believing that an operation that is so secretive and unable to provide investors with other info for professional credentials than Nicos from Russia who loves dog and Holly from Taiwan who has a family will be able take on Ebay and reach 1 billion $ market cap is not delusional, it is rational. Of course  you boys, who based on the presented info believes in the Ebay beater BitBay are the rationals.

Man, I understand you have been pushing this fucking scam very-very hard, but you need to relax a bit. Little David will be hunted down with the organizers of the scam. Until enjoy the money you can get from this nonsense.

Read my posts in my history, please show conclusive evidence i have "been pushing this hard" oh no wait you can't cos i haven't

directly quoted FROM MY PREVIOUS POST "You might very well be right , it might be a scam, If there is evidence to suggest so , not just someones own personal "truth" then i would believe you. but no one has been able to provide any proof....weird how people are convinced of something and yet unable to actually prove it"

i am telling you, you might be right, if you could offer evidence and you claim i am pushing this hard?

I am simply asking you for evidence and you cannot provide it  Roll Eyes well done dumb ass

So the main attributes of an altcoin scam that the scammer reveal that he has an old BCT account but refuse to say who he is and what he will do with the money, apart from that of course he will make you rich, and then these guys do exactly this, and then I need to prove that these are scammers ... in a market where 95% of the coins is a scam.  Fuck off :-))

It's like you just had a sex with a prostitute (analogy as you gave money to these scammers), you paid her $100 and she sucked your dick (analogy to the delusional satisfaction you got from little David about the $1 billion market cap), and then when you finished I am telling you that, congratulation you just fucked a whore, and then you start screaming like you scream here, "don't insult me, prove me that she is a prostitute".

Are you really this fucking stupid or are you just trolling here?

jibble

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 07:45:41 PM

So the main attributes of an altcoin scam that the scammer reveal that he has an old BCT account but refuse to say who he is and what he will do with the money, apart from that of course he will make you rich, and then these guys do exactly this, and then I need to prove that these are scammers ... in a market where 95% of the coins is a scam.  Fuck off :-))

It's like you just had a sex with a prostitute (analogy as you gave money to these scammers), you paid her $100 and she sucked your dick (analogy to the delusional satisfaction you got from little David about the $1 billion market cap), and then when you finished I am telling you that, congratulation you just fucked a whore, and then you start screaming like you scream here, don't insult me, prove me that she is a prostitute.

Are you really this fucking stupid or just trolling here?

I have asked you to provide evidence and if you did provide evidence then i would believe you(actual proof) and you ask if i am being stupid? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha
digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 08:13:48 PM

However, believing that an operation that is so secretive and unable to provide investors with other info for professional credentials than Nicos from Russia who loves dog and Holly from Taiwan who has a family will be able take on Ebay and reach 1 billion $ market cap is not delusional, it is rational. Of course  you boys, who based on the presented info believes in the Ebay beater BitBay are the rationals.

I am simply asking you for evidence and you cannot provide it  Roll Eyes well done dumb ass

So the main attributes of an altcoin scam that the scammer reveal that he has an old BCT account but refuse to say who he is and what he will do with the money, apart from that of course he will make you rich, and then these guys do exactly this, and then I need to prove that these are scammers ... in a market where 95% of the coins is a scam.  Fuck off :-))

It's like you just had a sex with a prostitute (analogy as you gave money to these scammers), you paid her $100 and she sucked your dick (analogy to the delusional satisfaction you got from little David about the $1 billion market cap), and then when you finished I am telling you that, congratulation you just fucked a whore, and then you start screaming like you scream here, "don't insult me, prove me that she is a prostitute".

Are you really this fucking stupid or are you just trolling here?

Isn't that obvious?  Also I enjoyed the partial (read "mis-") quote from me in there.

Let me see if I can distill the thread thus far... please let me know where I'm missing something:

Some guys of unknown identity are starting a coin/business.  Because we don't know who they are or what their backgrounds are they are obviously pulling a scam.  The fact that they refuse to reveal their identities and provide 100% of their financial, personal, and professional dealings both directly related and indirectly related is further proof that they are perpetrators of a scam.  (Not saying I wouldn't greatly appreciate having this information - on that point I completely agree with you 100%).  But I don't have that information about any of the exchanges and I still put my crypto on there despite many of them being provable scams as well.

Another guy of unknown identity is starting a campaign against that coin/business.  Despite the fact that he refuses to provide any information on either his own identity or the identities of the individuals which he claims to have - which proves that the coin is a scam... he is of unimpeachable authority and integrity and should not be questioned.  Further by misquoting others and denigrating any contrary opinions this supports his claims while the exact same behavior of others is further proof of dishonesty.

What did I miss?  Cheesy
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:30:32 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 01:49:44 AM by altcoinUK

What did I miss?  Cheesy

Probably some good fortune from mother nature, and then you have an IQ of room temperature, in other words, you aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

This thread was started based on the facts of

a) While the Bitbay team admitted that all of them are long term users on BCT, they have refused to reveal their original nicks. This, in this market where 95% of the coins are scam is the clearest indicator of a scam (since it was revealed that Nicos who loves dog and Holly who has a family are part of the team)
b) Very legit questions about the expenditure of 3000 BTC were not answered - other clear indicator of a scam
c) Posts were delete from the official thread

Plus, any sane person knows that a large chunk of the 3000 BTC came from the Bitbay team, it was a desperate push to trick naive people into their scam.

So what are you talking about? :-)))

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:26:28 PM

LoL this is priceless. I encourage all users whom post is going to be deleted from the moderated thread make a copy of it after posting and archive it here, great posts like this should be in a persistent store, so the scammers' moderated thread won't be able to unmask the opinions about that very obvious scam.

Bter doesnt work right now ... Any ETA for the features ?

Bter.com is working fine currently. But yeah, would love to see it hit more exchanges. On top of that, you may want to start staking as soon as possible.

We are trying to get Bittrex to add us soon. Everyone can help by tweeting them to add us. Easier for them to add us with a large demand from the community.

Easier for bittrex to add you if you cough up and pay!!! the community done there part by putting 1m in ur pocket so get off ur ass and give something back u scammer fuck head

Toxamax

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:43:37 PM

Now you're just clutching at straws.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:53:18 PM

Now you're just clutching at straws.

And archiving the Bitbay scam in this unmoderated thread.

On the side note, theee are too many scams in this altcoin market, I am sure you don't disagree with this statement.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:05:05 PM

they want to ban me cuz i said the truth Cheesy Cheesy

still deleting my posts...but i dont care anymore...i only try to bumb the threads...

Well done, most of the scammers who won't be caught like little David will be (they not worth the hassle), but at least they can hear the truth from you.

As I can see the scam is in second phase, the dump has been actioned.

Yes you clown, buying a Ferrari, that will be achieved with that capital.

You posted this:

Quote from: altcoinUK

That I dislike David is absurd. I said here from the beginning that David is a very knowledgeable professional and he answered here with civility and he was really professional. He seems a great guy. I have nothing but respect for that young man who create a wonderful technology. As you know very well, the discussion is about who is running the show here? That's why the Blackhand group was mentioned, not because anyone is questioning David's integrity. We understand David is not collectiong the money here, he is a developer, and we would just  like to know who is then the collector of the 3000 BTC?

[/quote]

ok then. A man who can't stick to his words don't deserve any respect from anyone.

Good luck with your fudding goal in 2014-2015  Grin

FUDDER caught with his pants down.  Grin Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:24:55 PM

ok then. A man who can't stick to his words don't deserve any respect for anyone.

Not that I give a flying fuck about your respect or opinion, but the big difference between scammers like yourself and digital currency enthusiasts, that we see the info that appears, make observations and and then sometimes change our opinion. Contrary to this, you scammers are consistent , because you have one goal: whatever it takes sell that shit. Therefore, when David Zimbeck admitted that he is very much part of the scam and not only development responsibilities are assigned to him, but he is going to run the show as he said he will be a "manager", then I realized that he is not only a talented young man, but a little piece of shit who signed up for helping a scam operation.

Fuckers like you, who try to ride the scam waves and make a few bucks out from that scam are really desperate to keep the show alive.

M28MmickT

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

BTG CEO

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:05:13 PM

ok then. A man who can't stick to his words don't deserve any respect for anyone.

Not that I give a flying fuck about your respect or opinion, but the big difference between scammers like yourself and digital currency enthusiasts, that we see the info that appears, make observations and and then sometimes change our opinion. Contrary to this, you scammers are consistent , because you have one goal: whatever it takes sell that shit. Therefore, when David Zimbeck admitted that he is very much part of the scam and not only development responsibilities are assigned to him, but he is going to run the show as he said he will be a "manager", then I realized that he is not only a talented young man, but a little piece of shit who signed up for helping a scam operation.

Fuckers like you, who try to ride the scam waves and make a few bucks out from that scam are really desperate to keep the show alive.

A... You are indeed a very strange little man, i followed your link to find an honest discussion maybe even a fraction of truth beyond what i know and all you have showed me is anger and a serious attitude with a big ass dose of BS. (I  CALL BS LITTLE BOY)

B... You literally have no idea wtf you are talking about as proved previously many times, when do you prove your accusations?? (This is needed without crying hopefully)

C... You sadly lack any reasoning or guidance, this is sad you can get help for this illness i wish you luck in finding it on-time i truly do..

The whole they brought 2000+ of the 3000 total then which pays the right-hand bla bla you use your right hand clearly to much, my point >>

YOU ARE VERY GOOD AT IMAGING SO TRY THIS, TRY IMAGINE I AM THE (DEV OR AN INSIDER) OK NOW IMAGINE I BROUGHT INTO THE ICO LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AS ADVERTISED DAY ONE 252 SAT PRICE!! (THAT WAS IMPORTANT FOR YOUR BRAIN PAY ATTENTION TOO) BETWEEN US WE HAVE 2000 BTC WORTH OF BITBAY (QUITE ALOT) lol. NOW SHERLOCK WE KNOW THE UPGRADES SMART CONTRACTS ETC ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER SO WHY WOULD WE SELL FOR LESS THEN WE PAID?? LMAO!

Now i leave you to wake up ya silly sausage if you believe you are doing good just understand you are a horrible little man making weak hands sell and lose money. (how many do you have now?) yes it works but it's not right...

PS

DO NOT ADVERTISE YOU ARE FROM ENGLAND WITH YOUR BULLSHIT CONSPIRACYS AND RETARDED WRITTEN, PLEASE.

dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:37:07 PM

THIS THREAD IS AWESOME LMAO!! OMG I never knew such a think existed. AltcoinUK you are awesome. And according to this thread im 5 ft tall?

"5 ft tall David Zimbeck"

Lol where do you get this information? I'm 5' 11. lol...

And you realize I was paid to incorporate Halo in Bitbay right? That is all this was. Nothing more, nothing less. These absolute hilarious accusations here are really all coming from one person. And my guess is, you are a very jealous bagholder from BC. Or maybe just some crazy guy. (Or maybe Bitbay paid you to act like this, who the heck knows)

What is the things you guys say here about Russian mobs and Cambodia and scams and craziness. I'm in Cambodia, lived in Mexico, Los Angeles. I'm not hard to find. Call me in for a meeting, I'll be there   Cheesy

Let me make this simple for you.

I was working on Halo, i was approached by a group of guys. They offered me funds to license my tech, I took the deal. They paid in advance. Then they run and ICO with BTER. They raise money, you complain. End of story. Any details beyond this you can take it up with them.

Also, I'm forced to manage this project. They asked me for good ideas for features, I felt this was a good environment for practicing hedging. Stated many times we are going to target RMB/USD price like Nubits. We can do this by restricting supply. The question is what our target price is and how much supply we want to restrict. You can read NuBits whitepaper and look at my video.

Coding takes time, not sure you ever tried it but maybe you should put yourself in my shoes and then you may read over this thread again and question your own judgement.

I'm more than willing to protect the privacy of the people that hired me because they asked me to. Its not complex, its called honoring your word. You would do the same.

As for the funds, they control that. There is a dev fund, its smaller than i would have liked it to be but I'm happy, will work with it.

What happens if they sell? Well thats the risk we all take. Thats the nature of penny stocks. The analogy is this: A penny stock pays me for a license, i took it, people "invest" and take a risk with it. Thats their choice.

Want to be a real investor? Go to wall street invest in Apple. Want to be a self proclaimed investor? Come to crypto and gamble. Nobody can stop whales from buying up new coins. Nor can they stop people from mining 90% of a coin (look at Fuelcoin for example)

How do we know Blackcoin wasnt 50% ninja mined? Is there really any proof it wasnt? And what about Bitcoin? How do we know. Maybe someone sits on billions of dollars. There is not a way of knowing. So I think you need to relax, and maybe take a breath of fresh air and realize I'm just working. Don't start throwing around your ideas without any basis in reality.

Instead of talking behind my back. I invite you to call me on the phone and talk to me like a man. Instead of this nonsense.

I'm a bit busy to log on to bitcointalk all the time but PM me your number. I'm more than happy to discuss openly whatever you wanna know.
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:38:15 AM

@altcoinuk
i'm worry if you will die horribly
because envy
kepp calm man,.cool
you don't need to do like this
take it easy
you will only tired

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 01:21:08 PM

Just for the record, after all I was right about the BitBay scam, by now it's clear that Bitbay is indeed a scam.

No legit investors would dump in the scale of BitBay is being dumped since the ICO ended - only the organizers of the scam who bought the majority of the ICO have the incentive to sell below ICO price, as the 66% of their "investment" already returned by Bter and surely David will meet with the release conditions of the remaining 33% BTCs, and therefore there is no risk to sell BAY at any price. Even I am sure David agrees with this assessment, there is simply no other rational explanation for the continues, low price dump.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 01:42:40 PM

because envy

There is nothing to be envy about what you try to achieve with the Bitbay operation. No rational person is envy of pushing a scam alongside with dozens of desperate newbie nicks and idiots like yourself to make 1-2 BTC the most from that scam or being envy of having a partnership with P&D operators like Bobsurplus to trick naive investors into desperate ICOs.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 01:50:52 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 02:17:54 PM by altcoinUK

THIS THREAD IS AWESOME LMAO!! OMG I never knew such a think existed. AltcoinUK you are awesome. And according to this thread im 5 ft tall?

"5 ft tall David Zimbeck"

Lol where do you get this information? I'm 5' 11. lol...

And you realize I was paid to incorporate Halo in Bitbay right? That is all this was. Nothing more, nothing less. These absolute hilarious accusations here are really all coming from one person. And my guess is, you are a very jealous bagholder from BC. Or maybe just some crazy guy. (Or maybe Bitbay paid you to act like this, who the heck knows)

What is the things you guys say here about Russian mobs and Cambodia and scams and craziness. I'm in Cambodia, lived in Mexico, Los Angeles. I'm not hard to find. Call me in for a meeting, I'll be there   Cheesy

Let me make this simple for you.

I was working on Halo, i was approached by a group of guys. They offered me funds to license my tech, I took the deal. They paid in advance. Then they run and ICO with BTER. They raise money, you complain. End of story. Any details beyond this you can take it up with them.

Also, I'm forced to manage this project. They asked me for good ideas for features, I felt this was a good environment for practicing hedging. Stated many times we are going to target RMB/USD price like Nubits. We can do this by restricting supply. The question is what our target price is and how much supply we want to restrict. You can read NuBits whitepaper and look at my video.

Coding takes time, not sure you ever tried it but maybe you should put yourself in my shoes and then you may read over this thread again and question your own judgement.

I'm more than willing to protect the privacy of the people that hired me because they asked me to. Its not complex, its called honoring your word. You would do the same.

As for the funds, they control that. There is a dev fund, its smaller than i would have liked it to be but I'm happy, will work with it.

What happens if they sell? Well thats the risk we all take. Thats the nature of penny stocks. The analogy is this: A penny stock pays me for a license, i took it, people "invest" and take a risk with it. Thats their choice.

Want to be a real investor? Go to wall street invest in Apple. Want to be a self proclaimed investor? Come to crypto and gamble. Nobody can stop whales from buying up new coins. Nor can they stop people from mining 90% of a coin (look at Fuelcoin for example)

How do we know Blackcoin wasnt 50% ninja mined? Is there really any proof it wasnt? And what about Bitcoin? How do we know. Maybe someone sits on billions of dollars. There is not a way of knowing. So I think you need to relax, and maybe take a breath of fresh air and realize I'm just working. Don't start throwing around your ideas without any basis in reality.

Instead of talking behind my back. I invite you to call me on the phone and talk to me like a man. Instead of this nonsense.

I'm a bit busy to log on to bitcointalk all the time but PM me your number. I'm more than happy to discuss openly whatever you wanna know.

OK David. We discussed this in a civil and calm private dialogue, there is no reason to continue this here, except, if you are not one of the scammers who pushed the ICO to 3000 BTC which I believe you are not, if you are just a contractor as you said you are, please make clear to the investors of Bitbay that you have no control over the spending of the 3000 BTC whatsoever as well as please acknowledge publicly as well that there are many-many worrying and unclear elements in the operation of Bitbay.

Since we both know, in fact all rational person knows that the 3000 BTC was achieved by a desperate buy in from the Bitbay team and the full 3000 BTC is not the result of a legit, free market investment process, you should be clear about this publicly as well.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 02:06:01 PM

FUDDER caught with his pants down.  Grin Grin

So who is the FUDDER now? Or more precisely the real question is, who is the irrational now?

Are you still defending that operation which organizers bought into the ICO and then collected the investment from Bter and then they can sell the coins at any price? Since the scammers received the 66% of the ICO and there is no doubt they will receive the remaining 34% - as David will meet with the release coniditons -, any coins dumped by the organizers of this scam at any price is a risk free pure profit. Doesn't matter if they sell at 20 satoshies, it will be a pure profit.

I think you start to understand the nature of Bitbay operation my boy :-)))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: