Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:05:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread  (Read 52718 times)
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:54:39 AM

Im not misleading you. I'm entitled to my own personal life and privacy. If I demand to know your personal business, how much BTC you hold, what the addresses are, what addresses you live in your social security, a full audit of every aspect of your personal life, im pretty sure you would tell me to get bent.

I even posted personal addresses which is unheard of in crypto. I link to that below.

How big of a hypocrite do you have to be to hide behind a keyboard and a fake name with anonymous bitcoins and preach "freedom for the people" and "we deserve our privacy" if you cannot respect the privacy of others.

Ive not told a single lie anywhere here. I have simply chosen to honor the word to the person that hired me. And Ive clarified many times, Bob is a scumbag and he did not hire me. Im very aware of who he is and i think he is absolutely the worst kind of person and feel nothing but empathy for anyone who associates with him so naively.

The fact that I even respond here should tell you something that I'm not the one you should be pestering.

Have you tried contacting anyone from Bitbay? No of course not. You all attempt to talk to me because you know im kind and willing to talk to you(a quality of mine that is being abused considering the degree of namecalling and lack of sophistication). For me to even waste a second posting here is time not spending on my coding and responsibilities.

And protecting the privacy of another person is in fact honorable because it means i honor my word.

It is not my obligation neither in any way shape or form to discuss with you. Everyone knows im one of the most honest people in crypto. I dont hide behind a fake name, im totally transparent about my work, I even posted addresses earlier in this thread and discussed my fee. The link is below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=880138.20

And it was discussed in more detail in this thread.

I already told you, you are barking up the wrong tree. I'm the one busting my ass protecting the investors and you dont even realize it.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Valta Crypto

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 12:02:45 PM

A pump and dump group Grin Roll Eyes. Probably in your children's room Wink. LMFAO. Get a life.

Yeah, this one right here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=730494.msg8256168#msg8256168
It's not a secret or anything, there are a lot of us in it.

Alt markets are so manipulated these days, that's why me and my friends moved completely to assets.
Best decision I've made in a while.
Decentradical

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:04:39 PM

#1. Have you worked with, currently work with, or had any association with BobSurplus while creating BitBay? Past or present. Answer clearly and to the point. Investors continue to look for you to answer this. Stop avoiding the simple answers. "Yes" or "No" will suffice. Please don't tell us "it's not an issue" or "Bob is such an irrelevant subject" - Clearly it is.

This investigation is really starting to look like a veiled Bobsurplus promotional campaign.

"Ooh! Spooky Bob! You don't want to cross him so pay him for his spooooky insider information"
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:10:58 PM

Deceiving and long winded answers again from Zimbeck. This is exactly why investors are dropping out and questioning you here. Many of whom I've already contacted personally.

Again, be clear and concise if you want to gain respect from the people who have believed in you.

#1. Have you worked with, currently work with, or had any association with BobSurplus while creating BitBay? Past or present. Answer clearly and to the point. Investors continue to look for you to answer this. Stop avoiding the simple answers. "Yes" or "No" will suffice. Please don't tell us "it's not an issue" or "Bob is such an irrelevant subject" - Clearly it is.

#2. What exact amounts have you received for your "license" paid in both BTC and BAY? Written as actual figures (numbers).

Please David, stop trying to mislead us. We are the ones trying to understand the situation at hand and asking real questions. So far, the lack of solid responses are giving huge red flags. If your next reply does not appease me, I will have to use deeper researching tactics to unearth the truth for those who deserve it. Also, you claim to only the license the technology, but the coin FAQ clearly states that you are lead dev. What is it?

By the way, the coin FAQ was not made by me. As I stated before and will do so very clearly here. I changed the OP to project manager. They continue to misuse my name and Ive had not choice but to step in and lead development here to protect you all.

I'm not happy with the coin FAQ, they had me fill out parts about the tech only and im going to make that 100% clear.

What i can tell you is this and its important. The guy who hired me wants more than all the investors combined to have a successful project despite the absolute obstacles that are thrown in his way. He is way too kind a person and probably was not making the wisest of business calls. I'm doing everything in my power to help him as much as i can to make his project a success.

I believe it will be as long as there is a bit of patience.

There was several people on the project initially. Some are no longer with us. My concern goes out to the person who hired me and the people invested.

You know me buddy, im very protective of others. All of you included.
Decentradical

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:18:52 PM

What's also missing in the FAQ is Bitbay's monetisation. This is less interesting to the buyers right now but it would clear a lot of fud. The ICO is startup funds, but in the long term I take it that Bitbay plans to survive on the transaction fees for the majority.

Because of the nature of a decentralised exchange it can scale up infinitely without requiring extra funds. If they're on the receiving end of that then all the bickering about the ICO seems really trivial.

I'm only asking because if they make that goal clear then people can be more at ease. This isn't the market cap or the funds that are at stake, it's the prospect of having a venture that's worth billions and generating a revenue that would make the current funds look like a rounding error.

A million is a lot to most people here. But as you've said, it really quite common for start-ups of this calibre.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:27:18 PM

This investigation is really starting to look like a veiled Bobsurplus promotional campaign.

"Ooh! Spooky Bob! You don't want to cross him so pay him for his spooooky insider information"

Bob is a sociopath with no empathy for mankind and anything he has to say about inside info is useless. Hes somebody i recommend that anybody in his group leave immediately since his goal is to screw over anyone at any cost to make money(a point that has been overstated). (the fact that people pay to get into his group is laughable consider he can use the free money he gets to pump whatever he wants which is an old penny stock trick)

Its not even really my style to talk poorly of others but if it wasnt already self-evident.

Really a person not worth discussing. He will live a long life of greed a stealing until he is old and without any actual skill (just money) and he will be forced to look at himself in the mirror. Even if he lives a happy life due to the money that gave him a phony sense of security, it will be vacuous since it will have contained no real internal value.

Money cant buy you anything (looks, integrity, class, love, friends, skill)

Because the friends it gets you arent friends and if he wants to find that out real quick he just needs to take money from his friends and watch what happens(or wait until his friends steal from him). (im sure hes already experienced this and blamed those around him instead of realizing why his relationships are so not genuine)

Lying through your teeth is a skill though but an easy one.

Lying is the path of least resistance because you are free to say anything. I think that is why we live in such a fucked up world since liars live happy lives at the cost of others with the ease of being able to make up new lies to cover up old ones.

A real sad aspect of reality. This is why i will state, these are not topics conducive or constructive at all. But just a waste of time.

You want a happy life, dont entertain people like this, dont think about what deceivers do, just plow forward and be creative and innovate and with the best of luck your creativity will (hopefully) thrive.

My lament is how hard i try to make my creativity fit into an environment to thrive and crypto is a very brutal and greedy environment and it saddens me.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:29:08 PM

What's also missing in the FAQ is Bitbay's monetisation. This is less interesting to the buyers right now but it would clear a lot of fud. The ICO is startup funds, but in the long term I take it that Bitbay plans to survive on the transaction fees for the majority.

Because of the nature of a decentralised exchange it can scale up infinitely without requiring extra funds. If they're on the receiving end of that then all the bickering about the ICO seems really trivial.

I'm only asking because if they make that goal clear then people can be more at ease. This isn't the market cap or the funds that are at stake, it's the prospect of having a venture that's worth billions and generating a revenue that would make the current funds look like a rounding error.

A million is a lot to most people here. But as you've said, it really quite common for start-ups of this calibre.

The guy who hired me believes in crypto big time. Hes like a big kid at a candy store. We both know how exciting tech is and i think the monetization is self evident. Pegging was my idea to make it attractive "as a business"...
Diabolic

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:47:58 PM

Im not misleading you. I'm entitled to my own personal life and privacy. If I demand to know your personal business, how much BTC you hold, what the addresses are, what addresses you live in your social security, a full audit of every aspect of your personal life, im pretty sure you would tell me to get bent.

I even posted personal addresses which is unheard of in crypto. I link to that below.

How big of a hypocrite do you have to be to hide behind a keyboard and a fake name with anonymous bitcoins and preach "freedom for the people" and "we deserve our privacy" if you cannot respect the privacy of others.

Ive not told a single lie anywhere here. I have simply chosen to honor the word to the person that hired me. And Ive clarified many times, Bob is a scumbag and he did not hire me. Im very aware of who he is and i think he is absolutely the worst kind of person and feel nothing but empathy for anyone who associates with him so naively.

The fact that I even respond here should tell you something that I'm not the one you should be pestering.

Have you tried contacting anyone from Bitbay? No of course not. You all attempt to talk to me because you know im kind and willing to talk to you(a quality of mine that is being abused considering the degree of namecalling and lack of sophistication). For me to even waste a second posting here is time not spending on my coding and responsibilities.

And protecting the privacy of another person is in fact honorable because it means i honor my word.

It is not my obligation neither in any way shape or form to discuss with you. Everyone knows im one of the most honest people in crypto. I dont hide behind a fake name, im totally transparent about my work, I even posted addresses earlier in this thread and discussed my fee. The link is below.

I already told you, you are barking up the wrong tree. I'm the one busting my ass protecting the investors and you dont even realize it.

Long winded and misleading responses will only bring more concern. The questions are simple and you continue to dodge the bullet. That leads me to believe 2 things:

#1. Yes, you have worked with BobSurplus and your personal opinion of him clarifies this. You keep focusing on the word "hired" when that is not the question being asked. This also implies guilt.

#2. You won't post how much BTC and BAY you received because the numbers are likely outrageous (hence the coin dumping). You change the subject and speak of privacy and personal bank accounts. The money you received from investors and partners has nothing to do with your personal bank statement. You are dodging yet another simple question to post the amounts received. This also implies guilt.

To the investors and supporters who have been lied to, I am your white knight.

Now I'm willing to take this a step further to get the answers from those willing to be honest. I'm offering a $600 reward to anyone with conclusive and hard evidence showing me that zimbeck has worked with BobSurplus or any of his minions in creation of BitBay. Also, some examples of figures pertaining to the real amounts of btc and bay collected from David for his role in the scheme. Reward will be paid via PayPal or BTC and released by me to the public on this forum when I am satisfied with results. I await your PM's. I'll be back here with real answers very soon I'm sure.
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:09:02 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 02:31:35 PM by altcoinUK

The guy who hired me believes in crypto big time. Hes like a big kid at a candy store. We both know how exciting tech is and i think the monetization is self evident. Pegging was my idea to make it attractive "as a business"...

David, I have just had enough from your denial and dismissal in taking responsibility for your chief role in the Bitbay scam. You have been very civil and professional here in the dialogue with the community as well as in private dialogue, but your refusal to cooperate with the community to bring up all information about the Bitbay scam is unacceptable anymore. I am asking you last time: you must request the Bitbay team to reveal

a) The previous Bitcointalk accounts, current Bitcointalk accounts and real identities of all parties who had any roles in the Bitbay ICO. Your Bitbay team mates volunteered the information to us at the beginning of the ICO that they are long time Bitcointalk account holders, however (as they said) for privacy reason they lunch the Bitbay operation using new BCT accounts. Now, as the scam became obvious for everyone, the community want to know the real identities of your lowlife, scumbag scammer Bitbay team mates.

b) All Bitcoin addresses that have been target/destination of the fund distribution in order to audit the expenditures, allocation and sharing of the ICO fund.

If the Bitbay team refuse to comply with your request, then you simply stop contributing to the process.
At this stage, when it became clear that the operation is indeed a scam your primary ethical responsibility is not to protect the identity of the scammers, but to make up your giant mistake (i.e. your involvement in the scam) by working with the community.

As I said, I had enough from you avoiding to take responsibility for your actions.
+EV

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:10:03 PM

Long winded and misleading responses will only bring more concern. The questions are simple and you continue to dodge the bullet. That leads me to believe 2 things:

#1. Yes, you have worked with BobSurplus and your personal opinion of him clarifies this. You keep focusing on the word "hired" when that is not the question being asked. This also implies guilt.

#2. You won't post how much BTC and BAY you received because the numbers are likely outrageous (hence the coin dumping). You change the subject and speak of privacy and personal bank accounts. The money you received from investors and partners has nothing to do with your personal bank statement. You are dodging yet another simple question to post the amounts received. This also implies guilt.

To the investors and supporters who have been lied to, I am your white knight.

Now I'm willing to take this a step further to get the answers from those willing to be honest. I'm offering a $600 reward to anyone with conclusive and hard evidence showing me that zimbeck has worked with BobSurplus or any of his minions in creation of BitBay. Also, some examples of figures pertaining to the real amounts of btc and bay collected from David for his role in the scheme. Reward will be paid via PayPal or BTC and released by me to the public on this forum when I am satisfied with results. I await your PM's. I'll be back here with real answers very soon I'm sure.

I like your style man, I hope you find what you are looking for! As good as your intentions may be, I doubt anybody will come through with any proof due to the fact that your account is new and nobody knows if they can trust you.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:18:39 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 01:46:48 PM by altcoinUK

Up until Bay, every coin bob has told us to buy he has pumped and made us a great profit. This time though, bob had us buy up as much bay as we could, which all went right in to bob's pocket.

Thank you for confirming what myself, Barabbas and a handful other users post here from the beginning, that the Bitbay ICO was not the result of a free-market nor legit investment process - it was indeed an insider, desperate pump action in which the majority of the ICO fund was purchased by the organizers of the project, and then now the coin can be dumped at any price to realize the profit.

The few new accounts that you see in the moderated thread that are trying to hype the coin up are all part of our group. They don't believe in bay, they just want bob to pump it.

Thank you for confirming that the army of secondary, third, newbie and puppet accounts role is to create hype and mislead naive, wannabe rich investors, and the army of supporter shills aren't legit investors, but the hype making tools of the low-life, scumbag Bitbay scammers. It was quite obvious anyway, all those newbie nicks just buy, all of them hold, all of them have a long term plan with Bitbay, such communication is the classic attribute of any P&D scams, but still, thanks for confirming it.
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:19:53 PM

David, you really should tell a big FUCK YOU to all those maggots requesting information on this thread.
I don't understand why you keep answering to them on this thread and why you are not ignoring them already.
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:22:01 PM

Up until Bay, every coin bob has told us to buy he has pumped and made us a great profit. This time though, bob had us buy up as much bay as we could, which all went right in to bob's pocket.

Thank you for confirming what myself, Barabbas and a handful other users post here from the beginning, that the Bitbay ICO was not the result of a free-market nor legit investment process - it was indeed and insider, desperate pump action in which the majority of the ICO fund was purchased by the organizers of the project, and then now the coin can be dumped at any price to realize the profit.

The few new accounts that you see in the moderated thread that are trying to hype the coin up are all part of our group. They don't believe in bay, they just want bob to pump it.

Thank you for confirming that the army of secondary, third, newbie and puppet accounts role is to create hype and mislead naive, wannabe rich investors, and the army of supporter shills aren't legit investors, but the hype making tools of the low-life, scumbag Bitbay scammers. It was quite obvious anyway, all those newbie nicks just buy, all of them hold, all of them have a long term plan with Bitbay, such communication is the classic attribute of any P&D scams, but still, thanks for confirming it.

atcoinUK, are you a fucking retard?

"Thank you for confirming what myself, Barabbas and a handful other users post here from the beginning, that the Bitbay ICO was not the result of a free-market nor legit investment process - it was indeed and insider, desperate pump action in which the majority of the ICO fund was purchased by the organizers of the project, and then now the coin can be dumped at any price to realize the profit."

WTF can a random created account can confirm. You are a fucking sad, sick and retarded person.

LOL, look at your self idiot, thanking for confirmation to some shill account made by YOU.

God, this forum is full of creepy ppl.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:33:51 PM

It is proof positive about the sockpuppet army as several of them are posting here and clearly know of bitmarkets, but not a single post about it in the official thread.

Sad that this turned out to be what it is...

James

It's not the first scam we see here, and nothing new in the Bitbay scam: army of newbie nicks of the organizers desperately hypes the coin and a few low-life scumbag like this qawzsx boy, Decentradical, unusualfact and other wankers trying very-very hard ride the waves - which in this case will never come.

On a different subject, good to see you here James, as we unconditionally supported your Vericoin takeover, you own us a few explanations what is happening, so I propose to open a new chapter in that story book, in first step you could explain what's happening with VRC in our unmoderated thread. Thanks, and see you there.
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:47:52 PM

Stop crying people  Smiley Noobs paying Bob's welfare ain't nothing wrong with that  Smiley Altcoins dying anyway Smiley Smiley
randywald

Activity: 600
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:48:48 PM

The problem ist that the whole discussion is rumor and i see no facts. I only see a desperate bundle of people wasting time posting things they can't proof.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:55:44 PM

Zimbeck, don't bother wasting your time replying/defending yourself to pansy little forum leeches, you don't owe them anything.  Even if/when you've given honest/legit answers it still won't satisfy their retarded needs.  Concentrate on getting BitBay going in the right direction (that means development...which it is I know, and price).......

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:56:19 PM

David, you really should tell a big FUCK YOU to all those maggots requesting information on this thread.
I don't understand why you keep answering to them on this thread and why you are not ignoring them already.

STOP FUDDING! Smiley
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:20:00 PM

The problem ist that the whole discussion is rumor and i see no facts. I only see a desperate bundle of people wasting time posting things they can't proof.

Really?

Fact #1, even David Zimbeck acknowledged, not only privately, but in this thread that the Bitbay ICO was indeed pushed up to the completion by the scammers and not by legit nor free-market investment.

Fact #2, even David acknowledged that the current dump comes from the organizers of the ICO who bought into their own offering.

Fact #3, the price is 90 sat - no legit investor sell at this price nor panic dump result in the magnitude of the sell off, only the scammers who bought into their own ICO could dump at this level.

If you are part of the scam or you are just one of the desperate wankers who are waiting for the pump to make a few Bitcoins, then I understand you ignore the facts, otherwise if you can't see what a simple scam has been pulled off by the Bitbay & Bob & Co team then you must be very new to this environment.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:21:52 PM

Altcoins dying anyway

In fact, that's quite true, no liquidity whatsoever on the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: