Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:41:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread  (Read 52718 times)
randywald

Activity: 600
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:31:45 PM

altcoinUK, i'm not part of anything and i only have 250K bay because i don't invest much money into something new i don't know how it works out. I will invest later when marketplace is online even if i have to pay 1000 satoshi for it then. But now i'm doing nothing.

Now i go back to work. I work 60 hours per week and additionally spend 10 hours per week to do crypto research but this will stop now as it is useless because it's always "same shit, different day".

with kind regards,
randywald

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:40:58 PM

altcoinUK, i'm not part of anything and i only have 250K bay because i don't invest much money into something new i don't know how it works out. I will invest later when marketplace is online even if i have to pay 1000 satoshi for it then. But now i'm doing nothing.

Now i go back to work. I work 60 hours per week and additionally spend 10 hours per week to do crypto research but this will stop now as it is useless because it's always "same shit, different day".

with kind regards,
randywald

Thanks Andy for confirming the nature of your involvement, it is refreshing to know that you are not one of the Bitbay wankers, just one of the naive investors.

Take care mate!
JohnTheSalch

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:41:34 PM

Zimbeck trying to distance himself from Bob & Co. Hilarious.  Cheesy
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:46:16 PM

he can't. they are used condom sticking to Zimbeck's dick.

David have to spare his shitty enough life to clean the dirty mess left by the Chinese and Scamming groupies.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:48:55 PM

Yeah, but despite the big talks, it seems he isn't man enough to do the right thing and work with the community to end that scam and protect the naive investors from Bob & Co.
Decentradical

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:49:58 PM

You guys still have failed to explain how Bob is able to make this profitable on his end. Please walk me through that process.

What's also missing in the FAQ is Bitbay's monetisation. This is less interesting to the buyers right now but it would clear a lot of fud. The ICO is startup funds, but in the long term I take it that Bitbay plans to survive on the transaction fees for the majority.

Because of the nature of a decentralised exchange it can scale up infinitely without requiring extra funds. If they're on the receiving end of that then all the bickering about the ICO seems really trivial.

I'm only asking because if they make that goal clear then people can be more at ease. This isn't the market cap or the funds that are at stake, it's the prospect of having a venture that's worth billions and generating a revenue that would make the current funds look like a rounding error.

A million is a lot to most people here. But as you've said, it really quite common for start-ups of this calibre.

The guy who hired me believes in crypto big time. Hes like a big kid at a candy store. We both know how exciting tech is and i think the monetization is self evident. Pegging was my idea to make it attractive "as a business"...

It should be self evident but it really doesn't seem that obvious to most people.

This is because people aren't used to these kind of ventures. Most people see the coin itself as the venture. They're used to having the creators around with their own stake in the coin's volume. Of course Bitbay is interested in the volume and market cap of this coin as well, but that's mainly because they need to coin to be a functional tender for the exchange in order for the exchange (not the coin) to be profitable.

Most people aren't making that connection here.

randywald

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:53:51 PM

altcoinUK, i did and i will take care.

So, the last thing: Final day of ICO, someone posted on BTER CHAT: "Price WILL be 100 satoshi soon and that's sure!". Do you know who posted this? It shows me that the goal of 100 satoshi was planned and is not an accident.

Edit: But i must admit, back these days i thought it was only a joke.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:06:18 PM

Most people aren't making that connection here.

On the other hand Decentradical newbie account who push the Bitbay operation 24/7 is making the connections. Except, that Decentradical newbie account found nothing wrong in the following

1) The Bitbay team volunteered the information to us at the beginning of the ICO that they are long time Bitcointalk account holders, however (as they said) for privacy reason they lunch the Bitbay operation using new BCT accounts.

2) A 3000 BTC ICO was completed on a completely dried out market where a promising operation like BRO, with a legit, professional and credible team could collect only 300 BTC.

3) At least 15 newbie puppet nicks were activated to create the hype just in the last one week, the hype is just desperate and pathetic.

4) The team which suppose to take over eBay is Nicos from Russia who loves dog and Holly from Taiwan who has a family, but their professional profile can't be revealed as an alleged NDA in place. However, it doesn't bother you right?

5) The coin is dumped at 90 sat - no legit investor sell at this price nor panic dump result in the magnitude of the sell off, only the scammers who bought into their own ICO could dump at this level. For you it is natural market activity, right?

6) Even David Zimbeck acknowledged, not only privately, but in this thread that the Bitbay ICO was indeed pushed up to the completion by the scammers and not by legit nor free-market investment, additionally, even David acknowledged that the current dump can not come from other than the organizers of the ICO who bought into their own offering.

(I could continue to list a few points to make connection, but I guess there's no point to bombard you with facts.)

Anyway, tell me Decentradical newbie account who push the Bitbay operation in 24/7: how it comes that you fail to recognize the above points, but you are making only connections which results in an unshaken faith in the project?

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:12:52 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 03:34:31 PM by altcoinUK

altcoinUK, i did and i will take care.

So, the last thing: Final day of ICO, someone posted on BTER CHAT: "Price WILL be 100 satoshi soon and that's sure!". Do you know who posted this? It shows me that the goal of 100 satoshi was planned and is not an accident.

Edit: But i must admit, back these days i thought it was only a joke.

Oh Randy, please ... that post isn't the result of a planning process, but outcome of a common sense reasoning. It was clear from day one, users who don't wait for the Pump and don't want to ride Bob's waves say from the begining (read back this thread and Barabbas' thread) that the 3000 BTC ICO is fake, and therefore it is logical that the price will be 100 Sat soon, as the organizers, who bought into their own ICO can dump the coin at any price. It's just a very basic P&D ICO/IPO method even in the stock market to attract legit investment by creating a volume. So there is no planing terms of that post just a logical consequence.
Decentradical

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:13:22 PM

If you're buying your own shit at a high price and selling that same shit at a lower price then you either lose or you turn even. What kind of retarded conspiracy is this?
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:24:48 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 03:41:56 PM by altcoinUK

If you're buying your own shit at a high price and selling that same shit at a lower price then you either lose or you turn even. What kind of retarded conspiracy is this?

You must be trolling here, which wouldn't be surprising knowing your performance in the official thread.

You, the Bitbay team have 1 billion coins, and you take it to Bter. You, the Bitbay team put 1500 BTC into the ICO, that attracts another 1500 BTC from legit investors. Since the ICO is completed you will receive the full 3000 BTC that means you received back your own 1500 BTC as well as you receive the 1500 BTC legit investment - plus obviously you get back from Bter 500 million BAY coins for your own 1500 BTC. During the ICO process right hand put money into the left hand to create volume and attract legit investment. Once you have the BTC, any BAY coins can be sold at any price, that will be a pure profit. Of course from the scammers viewpoint it is better to sell at 500 or even 5,000 sat, but to minimize the risk in this collapsing altcoin market it is probably better to sell it at any price - and that's what is happening right now when the coin is dumped at 90 sat.

So if the Bitbay team collect 1500 BTC legit investment and dumped 500 BTC worth BAY in the last 3 weeks - they are 2000 BTC up. Even if they collect only 500 BTC legit investment, they will realize 1000 BTC revenue.

The fact that the Bitbay team have received only 66% of the BTCs doesn't invalidate this classic P&D scam since the remaining 34% will be surely delivered as David will surely release the software.

The altcoin market does nothing else but replicate this well know P&D method that we witnessed hundreds of time on the stock market. Again, are you new to this market or just trolling?
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:39:38 PM

You know me buddy, im very protective of others. All of you included.

You are full of shit, Zimbeck.

You are only "protecting" who you choose to see as the "kid on a candy store" while you have already aided and abetted in fucking up ALL the real investors in BAT and continue allowing your "kid in the candy store" and, more importantly, Bobsurplus, to make money and screw even more -by now totally idiotic- investors. YOU and only you are holding what's lefty of the house of cards. Take fucking responsibility for it because you are going to carry that burden for the rest of your life.
Decentradical

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:41:59 PM

The more coins the BAY team bought themselves, the less investors could have bought. The more investors bought, the less the BAY team could have sold.

There's no 'pure' profit there. They could only play even at most. Which is doubtful as I suspect Bter doesn't do the whole thing for free.

You, the Bitbay team have 1 billion coins, and you take it to Bter. You, the Bitbay team put 1500 BTC into the ICO, that attracts another 1500 BTC from legit investors. Since the ICO is completed you will receive the full 3000 BTC that means you received back you own 1500 BTC as well as you receive the 1500 BTC legit investment

Which could have been 3000 BTC legit investment if you let the whole ICO be bought.

Once you have the BTC, any BAY coins can be sold at any price, that will be a pure profit.

They don't have the BTC yet. They only created a functional smart contract wallet. That's 1000btc minus whatever BAY they bought themselves minus the development costs. Woopidoo.

So any coins you've bought are the ones you can sell. That's still EVEN or LESS than what you've spend it on.

The fact that the Bitbay team have received only 66% of the ICO doesn't invalidate this classic P&D scam since the remaining 34% will be surely delivered as David will surely release the software. [/quote]

If I follow the milestone scheme

- 500 btc at completion of ico / delivery of initial wallet. (This threshold has been met.)
- 500 btc at delivery of wallet with integrated smart contracts
- 500 btc at delivery of our decentralized marketplace
-  Balance of funds after 60 days of stable marketplace performance. At this time the BitBay team will also be releasing its Phase 2 road map.

The Bitbay team just reached their 2nd Milestone. That entitles them to 33% of the whole ICO. The rest, including whichever amount you think they invested, is still with Bter.

more importantly, Bobsurplus, to make money and screw even more -by now totally idiotic- investors. YOU and only you are holding what's lefty of the house of cards. Take fucking responsibility for it because you are going to carry that burden for the rest of your life.

Can someone please show my any ties between Bob and Bitbay? Anything please. I mean, the above story would still apply. Buying and selling your own ico doesn't lead to actual profit.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 03:52:22 PM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bay/#!rich this list right here tells a story, you should read it. 50% of the coins are owned by 3 address... almost all the coins are owned by 100 addresses.

Decentradical

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:56:23 PM

Two exchanges.
randywald

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:57:02 PM

I think altcoinUK wants to say that the team bought the coins to get the whole 3000 BTC. So if they sell the coins now, they still get the 3000 BTC once everything is implemented.

That means, at any point in the future all of that "free" coins have been sold and the market should stabilize, right? If so, i don't really see any problems because it was to be expected. I finally understand it now.

Commercial Trader

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:58:02 PM

You must be trolling here, which wouldn't be surprising knowing your performance in the official thread.

You, the Bitbay team have 1 billion coins, and you take it to Bter. You, the Bitbay team put 1500 BTC into the ICO, that attracts another 1500 BTC from legit investors. Since the ICO is completed you will receive the full 3000 BTC that means you received back your own 1500 BTC as well as you receive the 1500 BTC legit investment - plus obviously you get back from Bter 500 million BAY coins for your own 1500 BTC. During the ICO process right hand put money into the left hand to create volume and attract legit investment. Once you have the BTC, any BAY coins can be sold at any price, that will be a pure profit. Of course from the scammers viewpoint it is better to sell at 500 or even 5,000 sat, but to minimize the risk in this collapsing altcoin market it is probably better to sell it at any price - and that's what is happening right now when the coin is dumped at 90 sat.

So if the Bitbay team collect 1500 BTC legit investment and dumped 500 BTC worth BAY in the last 3 weeks - they are 2000 BTC up. Even if they collect only 500 BTC legit investment, they will realize 1000 BTC revenue.

The fact that the Bitbay team have received only 66% of the BTCs doesn't invalidate this classic P&D scam since the remaining 34% will be surely delivered as David will surely release the software.

The altcoin market does nothing else but replicate this well know P&D method that we witnessed hundreds of time on the stock market. Again, are you new to this market or just trolling?

I appreciate the insightful comment. I've been a lurker for a long time but I miss the old days (2+ years ago) when projects were more focused on innovation rather than scamming.
Decentradical

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:02:00 PM

I think altcoinUK wants to say that the team bought the coins to get the whole 3000 BTC. So if they sell the coins now, they still get the 3000 BTC once everything is implemented.

True, and that's a possible scenario. But 3000btc bought and 3000 btc sold equals 0 profit.  What's the gain here?
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:02:56 PM

The more coins the BAY team bought themselves, the less investors could have bought. The more investors bought, the less the BAY team could have sold.

There's no 'pure' profit there. They could only play even at most. Which is doubtful as I suspect Bter doesn't do the whole thing for free.

You, the Bitbay team have 1 billion coins, and you take it to Bter. You, the Bitbay team put 1500 BTC into the ICO, that attracts another 1500 BTC from legit investors. Since the ICO is completed you will receive the full 3000 BTC that means you received back you own 1500 BTC as well as you receive the 1500 BTC legit investment

Which could have been 3000 BTC legit investment if you let the whole ICO be bought.

Once you have the BTC, any BAY coins can be sold at any price, that will be a pure profit.

They don't have the BTC yet. They only created a functional smart contract wallet. That's 1000btc minus whatever BAY they bought themselves minus the development costs. Woopidoo.

So any coins you've bought are the ones you can sell. That's still EVEN or LESS than what you've spend it on.

The fact that the Bitbay team have received only 66% of the ICO doesn't invalidate this classic P&D scam since the remaining 34% will be surely delivered as David will surely release the software.

"If I follow the milestone scheme

- 500 btc at completion of ico / delivery of initial wallet. (This threshold has been met.)
- 500 btc at delivery of wallet with integrated smart contracts
- 500 btc at delivery of our decentralized marketplace
-  Balance of funds after 60 days of stable marketplace performance. At this time the BitBay team will also be releasing its Phase 2 road map.

The Bitbay team just reached their 2nd Milestone. That entitles them to 33% of the whole ICO. The rest, including whichever amount you think they invested, is still with Bter."

Your math, by your own effort to make it fit in your own agenda, is quite flawed.

Let me correct it for you so you cannot continue claiming you "don't see it".

Real numbers, around 2,700 BTC collected total on the ICO. 550 of them from real investors, the other 2,150 from Bobsurplus and the "Chinese". Are we clear on this so far? OK...

- 1st release from BTER: 900 BTC on first threshold.
- 2nd release, around December 5th, 900 BTC.

Pending, 3rd release of 900 BTC when Zimbeck delivers working software for decentralized marketplace...

So we have 1,800 BTC of the original 2,150 fronted, already collected. Rest of the original "investment": 350 BTC.

Now Bobsurplus has been selling since day one after the launch and has collected THOUSANDS OF BTC from those sales, fron 300 sta price to 68 sat price.It doesn't matter the price, it is gravy already, the whole of it. Get it now? Lets assume he has sold 2,000 BTC (you choose the figure) already. He ALREADY is up 1,650 BTC. With, obviously, plenty more to come. EVEN if the house of cards falls today completely and somehow BTER decides to keep the 900 BTC it is still holding, Bobsurplus has ALREADY made a ton of money. Now, even in this, present and very real worst case scenario, he is going to make still thousands of BTC more pure profit, even if the price drops to a few sat. You FOLLOW, finally? That is, by the way, the REAL MATH... except for the cost. Other than clerical, organizational -which comes from Bob's fees to his group, the only cost of this operation is David Zimbeck. They (the "chinese" and Bob) paid him 100 BTC for adapting Halo to BitBay. Another 90 or so when the first release of ICO money. And 20 million BAY. Do you get the fucking picture now?

Now, to the new "white knight" that just came in here pretending to be and "Internet Investigator": All of the above figures have been posted here several times, the latter part coming from Zimbeck himself, so your questions, just like the rest of your posts, is completely irrelevant and very old "news" for anyone with real interest in this scam that has been exposed on these boards practically since day one. Whoring for attention the way you have come barking in here will only get you a very, very cold reception, alright?
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:10:41 PM

I appreciate the insightful comment. I've been a lurker for a long time but I miss the old days (2+ years ago) when projects were more focused on innovation rather than scamming.

Don't bother with them. Math beats them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: