Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:20:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread  (Read 52718 times)
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:13:46 PM

@Decentradical

Interestingly ignored  this from my post:

"The fact that the Bitbay team have received only 66% of the BTCs doesn't invalidate this classic P&D scam since the remaining 34% will be surely delivered as David will surely release the software."

Which of course invalidate your argument that the fund has not been received as the Bitbay team could dump any coins without risk as they will surely receive the remaining parts of the ICO from Bter.

Which could have been 3000 BTC legit investment if you let the whole ICO be bought.

No it wouldn't be 3000 BTC. In this dried out market where the BRO ICO could raise only a few hundreds the Bitbay ICO could never raise 3000 BTC - that's the main point.

Anyway, I rest my case. There is no point to explain the basics to ignorant idiots nor to trolls.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elenorrigby

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:15:59 PM

wow, there goes barrabas again. so sure of his math and his take on this all.

you are very wrong barrabas. your ladder is leaning against the wrong wall.
randywald

Activity: 600
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:18:19 PM

Thank you barabbas and altcoinUK, i learned so much today and protected myself from doing wrong decisions. Even if i don't know what barabbas' and alcoinUK's goals are.

Decentradical

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:26:43 PM

@Decentradical

Interestingly ignored  this from my post:

"The fact that the Bitbay team have received only 66% of the BTCs doesn't invalidate this classic P&D scam since the remaining 34% will be surely delivered as David will surely release the software."

Which of course invalidate your argument that the fund has not been received as the Bitbay team could dump any coins without risk as they will surely receive the remaining parts of the ICO from Bter.

Which could have been 3000 BTC legit investment if you let the whole ICO be bought.

No it wouldn't be 3000 BTC. In this dried out market where the BRO ICO could raise only a few hundreds the Bitbay ICO could never raise 3000 BTC - that's the main point.

Anyway, I rest my case. There is no point to explain the basics to ignorant idiots nor to trolls.

Actually I didn't. You added the bolded font later and I missed one quote tag in my post (check the original post, it's missing). Just some confusion.

The fact that the Bitbay team have received only 66% of the ICO doesn't invalidate this classic P&D scam since the remaining 34% will be surely delivered as David will surely release the software.

If I follow the milestone scheme

- 500 btc at completion of ico / delivery of initial wallet. (This threshold has been met.)
- 500 btc at delivery of wallet with integrated smart contracts
- 500 btc at delivery of our decentralized marketplace
-  Balance of funds after 60 days of stable marketplace performance. At this time the BitBay team will also be releasing its Phase 2 road map.

The Bitbay team just reached their 2nd Milestone. That entitles them to 33% of the whole ICO. The rest, including whichever amount you think they invested, is still with Bter.

Real numbers, around 2,700 BTC collected total on the ICO. 550 of them from real investors, the other 2,150 from Bobsurplus and the "Chinese". Are we clear on this so far? OK...

If you don't provide evidence I'm just going to assume these numbers are hypothetical.

550 BTC as development funds is meagre.

- 1st release from BTER: 900 BTC on first threshold.
- 2nd release, around December 5th, 900 BTC.

Pending, 3rd release of 900 BTC when Zimbeck delivers working software for decentralized marketplace...
It's still 500 btc. I really don't get where you're getting the 900 btc from. But that's not a relevant difference either.

Now Bobsurplus has been selling since day one after the launch and has collected THOUSANDS OF BTC from those sales, fron 300 sta price to 68 sat price.It doesn't matter the price, it is gravy already,

His own gravy! Buying your own gravy and selling your own gravy at comparable prices leads you to equal or less gravy. But let's throw you a bone and he picked up a margin from the 550BTC legit investment. That's still a really pathetic profit.

Lets assume he has sold 2,000 BTC (you choose the figure) already. He ALREADY is up 1,650 BTC.
Minus his initial investment which brings me at a net loss for Bob. Poor Bob. He might end up under the bridge if he keeps continuing with these genius schemes of his.

With, obviously, plenty more to come. EVEN if the house of cards falls today completely and somehow BTER decides to keep the 900 BTC it is still holding, Bobsurplus has ALREADY made a ton of money. Now, even in this, present and very real worst case scenario, he is going to make still thousands of BTC more pure profit, even if the price drops to a few sat. You FOLLOW, finally?
No I don't. The only way he could've made money from this is Bob was a wizard able to conjure BTC's out of thin air. And if that were the case I'm not sure why he would bother with letting other people share in on his magical ability.

That is, by the way, the REAL MATH... except for the cost. Other than clerical, organizational -which comes from Bob's fees to his group, the only cost of this operation is David Zimbeck. They (the "chinese" and Bob) paid him 100 BTC for adapting Halo to BitBay. Another 90 or so when the first release of ICO money. And 20 million BAY. Do you get the fucking picture now?
And that is why 'Bob' won't even be able to break even on this. Buying and selling your own stuff minus the friction.

All of the above figures have been posted here several times
The basic numbers on the milestone haven't even been correct. Bob's capital may or may not be true I've seen no evidence for it suggesting either way.

Bob's scheme however, fails at all parts no matter how much money he has put into this.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:36:25 PM

The more coins the BAY team bought themselves, the less investors could have bought. The more investors bought, the less the BAY team could have sold.

There's no 'pure' profit there. They could only play even at most. Which is doubtful as I suspect Bter doesn't do the whole thing for free.

You, the Bitbay team have 1 billion coins, and you take it to Bter. You, the Bitbay team put 1500 BTC into the ICO, that attracts another 1500 BTC from legit investors. Since the ICO is completed you will receive the full 3000 BTC that means you received back you own 1500 BTC as well as you receive the 1500 BTC legit investment

Once you have the BTC, any BAY coins can be sold at any price, that will be a pure profit.

They don't have the BTC yet. They only created a functional smart contract wallet. That's 1000btc minus whatever BAY they bought themselves minus the development costs. Woopidoo.

So any coins you've bought are the ones you can sell. That's still EVEN or LESS than what you've spend it on.

The fact that the Bitbay team have received only 66% of the ICO doesn't invalidate this classic P&D scam since the remaining 34% will be surely delivered as David will surely release the software.

"If I follow the milestone scheme

- 500 btc at completion of ico / delivery of initial wallet. (This threshold has been met.)
- 500 btc at delivery of wallet with integrated smart contracts
- 500 btc at delivery of our decentralized marketplace
-  Balance of funds after 60 days of stable marketplace performance. At this time the BitBay team will also be releasing its Phase 2 road map.

The Bitbay team just reached their 2nd Milestone. That entitles them to 33% of the whole ICO. The rest, including whichever amount you think they invested, is still with Bter."

Your math, by your own effort to make it fit in your own agenda, is quite flawed.

Let me correct it for you so you cannot continue claiming you "don't see it".

Real numbers, around 2,700 BTC collected total on the ICO. 550 of them from real investors, the other 2,150 from Bobsurplus and the "Chinese". Are we clear on this so far? OK...

- 1st release from BTER: 900 BTC on first threshold.
- 2nd release, around December 5th, 900 BTC.

Pending, 3rd release of 900 BTC when Zimbeck delivers working software for decentralized marketplace...

So we have 1,800 BTC of the original 2,150 fronted, already collected. Rest of the original "investment": 350 BTC.

Now Bobsurplus has been selling since day one after the launch and has collected THOUSANDS OF BTC from those sales, fron 300 sta price to 68 sat price.It doesn't matter the price, it is gravy already, the whole of it. Get it now? Lets assume he has sold 2,000 BTC (you choose the figure) already. He ALREADY is up 1,650 BTC. With, obviously, plenty more to come. EVEN if the house of cards falls today completely and somehow BTER decides to keep the 900 BTC it is still holding, Bobsurplus has ALREADY made a ton of money. Now, even in this, present and very real worst case scenario, he is going to make still thousands of BTC more pure profit, even if the price drops to a few sat. You FOLLOW, finally? That is, by the way, the REAL MATH... except for the cost. Other than clerical, organizational -which comes from Bob's fees to his group, the only cost of this operation is David Zimbeck. They (the "chinese" and Bob) paid him 100 BTC for adapting Halo to BitBay. Another 90 or so when the first release of ICO money. And 20 million BAY. Do you get the fucking picture now?

Now, to the new "white knight" that just came in here pretending to be and "Internet Investigator": All of the above figures have been posted here several times, the latter part coming from Zimbeck himself, so your questions, just like the rest of your posts, is completely irrelevant and very old "news" for anyone with real interest in this scam that has been exposed on these boards practically since day one. Whoring for attention the way you have come barking in here will only get you a very, very cold reception, alright?

Please Barabbas, how can you say such thing that Bobsurplus has been selling from day one? Bobsurplus said himself in the Bitbay thread that he is not selling but buying (actually that's funny, the wanker really said that) and that is good enough guaranty for the shills and puppets that Bobsurplus isn't dumping. Again, Bobsurplus said himself, the man who up to date dumped all coins on the investors, so because he always dumps - in this case obviously he doesn't dump. Logical.

Any altcoin users with an 80 IQ could computed out from the last year performance of Bobsurplus by now that when he says he is buying, then in fact he is selling. That's what he does. He gets the coins quietly and then he make the hypes that he is buying when in fact he dumps already. Just like any classic P&D, his P&D could work only this way. But no, Bitbay is different. For Bitbay Bobsurplus became the combination of Mother Teresa and the Dalai Lama to bring happiness to humanity and make Bitbay investors rich.
Decentradical

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:38:39 PM

Certain parties artificially boosting the ico sales is a realistic scenario. But then your only profit will be what you sell above 25 and not what you sell below it.

And before you call me a shill. I've already, repeatedly pointed out a lot of valid criticisms of the ICO. Toknormal scrutinised the Q&A and I concur, there needs to be more transparency surrounding that and I definitely won't take any future ICO's seriously unless those points have been cleared. But having an imperfect communication isn't the same as having a whole conspiracy that doesn't add up.
randywald

Activity: 600
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:52:56 PM

Certain parties artificially boosting the ico sales is a realistic scenario. But then your only profit will be what you sell above 25 and not what you sell below it.

And before you call me a shill. I've already, repeatedly pointed out a lot of valid criticisms of the ICO. Toknormal scrutinised the Q&A and I concur, there needs to be more transparency surrounding that and I definitely won't take any future ICO's seriously unless those points have been cleared. But having an imperfect communication isn't the same as having a whole conspiracy that doesn't add up.

If some scammer of the dev team bought 100 BTC worth of coins and sells it again he still has 100 BTC of the 3000 BTC ICO and the profit from the sell, maybe he sold average at half ico price, than he has 150 BTC, right? If that is true, they can dump it down to zero Shocked Roll Eyes. But i hope it stays at 100 until all coins are sold. What a mess.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:53:06 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 05:03:43 PM by altcoinUK

You are getting there, good. Finally, you agree with what we have been arguing here from day one that buying into your own ICO indeed a realistic and very common practice in order to attract legit investments into your offering.

But then your only profit will be what you sell above 25 and not what you sell below it.

Now you need to get your head around this as well, not to mention you are throwing arbitrary numbers like the 25 into the discussion.

Once you received from Bter your own ICO coins (in this case BAY) you can sell it at any price. Obviously the objective of the scammer to sell it at 5k sats, but in an absolutely stagnant market even if you sell at 100 sat and make only 500 BTC is a lot better than any legit projects like BRO or TileCoin could ever hope,. So for the sake of rational reasoning you will have to agree that having such passive market conditions, the  selling at any price make sense from the scammers viewpoint.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:02:57 PM

If some scammer of the dev team bought 100 BTC worth of coins and sells it again he still has 100 BTC of the 3000 BTC ICO and the profit from the sell, maybe he sold average at half ico price, than he has 150 BTC, right? If that is true, they can dump it down to zero Shocked Roll Eyes.

Precisely Randy.

That's a most basic method to pull off a scammy public offering. You can experience with that all the time in the Moscow, Tel-Aviv, Prague,  Budapest but even in the London or New York stock exchanges, more importantly we have been witnessing this all year in the altcoin market. Bitbay is no different. The only difference with the Bitbay ICO is, that Bob & Co is in it and therefore the number of shills and puppets is significantly higher than usual which consequently attracts more legit investors who are obviously idiots in case, if unlike you, they still refuse to acknowledge what's happening.
Decentradical

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:21:50 PM

This whole thing only stands if Bter would hand them their money right away. But they can't get it through that, they need to present a whole working product and the moment that's done BAY would be worth much more than 30 sat (according to the legit investors).

It makes no sense to be bears on your own product you need to deliver on before you see any money in the first place. The only thing your whole scheme would work is to deliver what people wanted you to deliver at which point you're the one losing out yourself.
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:33:01 PM

What a bunch of idiots.

Where is the incentive to buy your own coins and dump at 100 sat, you idiot monkeys?

You scenario:

- devs buy 1500 BTC into their own coins for example.
- the rest 1500 BTC comming from investors.
-----------------------------
- devs receive their own 1500 BTC from BTER (Devs have +0 BTC).
- devs receive the 1500 BTC from investors (Devs have +1500 BTC).
- devs sell their bay coins for 100 sat, that is around 500 BTC (Devs are +2000 BTC).
TOTAL 2000 BTC

This is the best case situation without taking into consideration the fact that BTER will not release the funds in one batch.

A better scenario for everybody, dev and investor:

- investors buy the whole ICO - 3000 BTC for example.
- devs receive the ICO funds from bter (Devs have +3000 BTC).
TOTAL 3000 BTC

Trolls please stay away from acting as a smart ass, I know the full ICO is not worth 3000 BTC. Those amounts are only used for a better explanation.

Now, you morons, there is no incentive to buy and dump under the ICO for anybody, devs or investors. Dumps under the ICO price are purely market manipulations to create a volatile market, thus benefiting a day-trading player (name whales by the bunch of you). If there is no volume, they afford to create price instability by dumping part of their investment under the ICO price into an infant market. This will benefit them.

If devs buy their own ICO, they are better with selling it on profit >300 sat like everybody else. So they are forced to create a win-win situation. That is by creating a product which is worth >3000 BTC (example amount).
So you fucktards wasting your pity life to create panic and shit, at least use a basic math before throwing your stupid fantasy at us.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 05:39:43 PM

What a bunch of idiots.

Where is the incentive to buy your own coins and dump at 100 sat, you idiot monkeys?

You scenario:

- devs sell their bay coins for 100 sat, that is around 500 BTC (Devs are +2000 BTC).
TOTAL 2000 BTC

This is the best case situation without taking into consideration the fact that BTER will not release the funds in one batch.

TOTAL 3000 BTC

Trolls please stay away from acting as a smart ass, I know the full ICO is not worth 3000 BTC. Those amounts are only used for a better explanation.

Now, you morons, there is no incentive to buy and dump under the ICO for anybody, devs or investors. Dumps under the ICO price are purely market manipulations to create a volatile market, thus benefiting a day-trading player (name whales by the bunch of you). If there is no volume, they afford to create price instability by dumping part of their investment under the ICO price into an infant market. This will benefit them.

If devs buy their own ICO, they are better with selling it on profit >300 sat like everybody else. So they are forced to create a win-win situation. That is by creating a product which is worth >3000 BTC (example amount).
So you fucktards wasting your pity life to create panic and shit, at least use a basic math before throwing your stupid fantasy at us.

Fack off scamer you word is worthless, and all you do is insult people to try to make your worthless points of view heard. Your just a scam coin promoter plain and simple.

qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:43:07 PM

What a bunch of idiots.

You scenario:

TOTAL 2000 BTC

TOTAL 3000 BTC

Fack off scamer you word is worthless, and all you do is insult people to try to make your worthless points of view heard. Your just a scam coin promoter plain and simple.

I'm a scammer? Smiley)))
Oh boy, you are desperate already: https://darrellstallworth.wordpress.com/

And pm-ing me to get my attention? You leak frustration and desperation.

Yes, I insult people. So what? Grow up bitch, the life is not easy nor fair. So take this _!_ up your ass and don't come crying at me cause I insult people.
From my point of view we can all (humans) die in one day and I could not care less. This is the most retarded specie on earth anyway, we proved this already many times. So piss off.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:44:22 PM

altcoinuk

The community only wants me to do my job. And this thread definitely distracts from it. Im only going to try and help build the coin and help those who invested in turn. Speaking of which im going to have to get back to work.

Have a happy holidays and a fine new year.
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:45:44 PM

altcoinuk

The community only wants me to do my job. And this thread definitely distracts from it. Im only going to try and help build the coin and help those who invested in turn. Speaking of which im going to have to get back to work.

Yes, we want you to ignore those kind of threads and answer legit questions asked on the official thread only.
This will be for the best.
Don't waste grams of your time or potential with those low life losers.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:47:34 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 06:03:25 PM by altcoinUK

All his posts are full of insults because he is an idiot, unable to bring anything to the table and therefore he tries to overcompensate his own worthless present by insulting others. Otherwise no one would even notice the little puppet. Don't worry about him, he is just an over compensating wanker.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:51:37 PM

altcoinuk

I suggest David comply with the community request. It's a simple and reasonable request from the community, and if you refuse the assist in revealing the facts about your Bitbay team mates then quite rightly you will be held responsible for the mess that you and your mates created.
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:52:51 PM

All his posts are full of insults because he is an idiot, unable to bring anything to the table and therefore he tries to overcompensate his own worthless present by insulting others. Otherwise no one would even notice the little puppet. Don't worry about him, he is just an over compensating wanker.

I insult you because you are a piece of shit. I never insulted somebody on this forums without "merits"
Go cry me a river cause I use bad language.

Bring anything to the table? Smiley)))))))))

Bitch, you are the ones who needs attention and shit, and needs to be noticed. That explains the threads spamming. And the whole bunch of you is well know for throwing shit at every project out there without proofs at all. You are just a bunch of sad low life little people who lost some lunch money on X,Y coin and now everybody is at fault for your loss.

GROW UP!
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:56:26 PM

It makes no sense to be bears on your own product you need to deliver on before you see any money in the first place.

Don't lie in this unmoderated thread, this is not your usual shill/puppet hype making jamboree but the place for discussing the facts.

The fact is, the 66% of the collected BTCs has been delivered by 5th of December, and there is zero risk regarding to the remaining 34% as David will surely deliver the software. So where is the risk in selling any BAY coins if the larger part of collected Bitcoin is already in the hand of the scammers and the remaining portion will be surely in their hand soon?
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:57:46 PM

What a bunch of idiots.

You scenario:

TOTAL 2000 BTC

TOTAL 3000 BTC

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: