Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:22:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread  (Read 52718 times)
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 01:33:08 AM

I just wanted to let you know you might have deleted you post of bitcointalk.org but its is all archived hear https://bitcointa.lk/threads/ann-sharecoin-pure-pos-no-ipo-no-premine-free-and-fair-distributing.305691/page-372  
So yea I have my proof where is yours? Some website some turdnugget set up with wrong info lol

But I do have yours  Grin
 : Walter Jorge Kavaliauskas
    Address 1: Bielke 768
    City: Ushuaia
    State: Tierra del Fuego
    Zip: 9410
    Phone: +54.2901650824
    Date of birth: January 30, 1958
Mother's maiden name: Yhuas

Dude has over 198 web address everything from poker to piratbayspoofs to movie site spoofs my guess is they are maleware sites.

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/dawarehouse.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 02:56:12 AM

And ebay does release those type things http://investor.ebayinc.com/financial_releases.cfm most PUBLIC held companys do  Wink
and if they do not its a redflag...

dirtyboots77

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:23:35 AM

you're all a bunch of assholes.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 03:26:52 AM

you're all a bunch of assholes.

Cry

Diabolic

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:44:20 AM

As David still continues to lie and avoid the basic questions, I have been gathering many pieces of evidence from people who aren't even asking for reward. They just want to do what is right and tell the truth to other honest investors with serious concerns and questions. All of the data will be soon release ousting of Zimbeck for all his lies, dastardly deeds, side-stepping, and misleading. The simple questions were not answered honestly and with the information I have already received I feel deeply sorry for those who believed in him and his ploy. The results will show that Zimbeck is 100% behind a greater scheme and is in collaboration with known market manipulators and players. It's not only "BobSurplus", it's already clear Zimbeck is protecting Bob and now sandbagging. I have received evidence that even bigger players have had BIG roles in Zimbeck's crypto "chess game". This entire scheme has been orchestrated by Zimbeck himself while simultaneously holding the majority of the currency and now he protects those scammers who helped get him to where he is now.

It's important to note, an honest man will never have anything to hide. Also, it is "good" men who do nothing that is evil enough.

As the evidence piles in, the conviction becomes stronger. Zimbeck - it is time come clean before you hurt many other people in the process. You are pinned while in a rut and have entered a t/d. What is your move?
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:55:26 AM

All of the data will be soon release

As the evidence piles in, the conviction becomes stronger. Zimbeck - it is time come clean before you hurt many other people in the process. You are pinned while in a rut and have entered a t/d. What is your move?

Who cares and what does it matter what his move is as you're about to release the data? Unless you're full of hot air that is.
Diabolic

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:59:16 AM

All of the data will be soon release

Who cares and what does it matter what his move is as you're about to release the data? Unless you're full of hot air that is.

His move = Truth. The only saving grace at this point.
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:02:13 AM

As David still continues to lie and avoid the basic questions, I have been gathering many pieces of evidence from people who aren't even asking for reward. They just want to do what is right and tell the truth to other honest investors with serious concerns and questions. All of the data will be soon release ousting of Zimbeck for all his lies, dastardly deeds, side-stepping, and misleading. The simple questions were not answered honestly and with the information I have already received I feel deeply sorry for those who believed in him and his ploy. The results will show that Zimbeck is 100% behind a greater scheme and is in collaboration with known market manipulators and players. It's not only "BobSurplus", it's already clear Zimbeck is protecting Bob and now sandbagging. I have received evidence that even bigger players have had BIG roles in Zimbeck's crypto "chess game". This entire scheme has been orchestrated by Zimbeck himself while simultaneously holding the majority of the currency and now he protects those scammers who helped get him to where he is now.

It's important to note, an honest man will never have anything to hide. Also, it is "good" men who do nothing that is evil enough.

Thanks for the update.

That explains why David Zimbeck refuses to reveal the identity of the scammers, why he protects them and why he refuses to make public the BTC addresses of the recipients of the ICO fund so the community could audit the ICO distribution process.
astrobitcoin

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:59:54 AM

it's disturbing to see how some people attack a good project with good developers for envy, greed, btc profits...

i wish bitbay was never published on this shit forum, actually every serious project should NOT be published anymore on this crap board

you all look like a bunch of kids who got stolen the peanut butter jar

this whole thread is made by people with ulterior motives behind the attacks,
be warned this is all been setup with precise intentions

this people are ruining your investments, not the bitbay team!
Diabolic

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:25:11 PM

it's disturbing to see how some people attack a good project with good developers for envy, greed, btc profits...

i wish bitbay was never published on this shit forum, actually every serious project should NOT be published anymore on this crap board

you all look like a bunch of kids who got stolen the peanut butter jar

this whole thread is made by people with ulterior motives behind the attacks,
be warned this is all been setup with precise intentions

Not a single intelligent word to seek actual retribution. Dismissed.
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:42:34 PM

DOESNT MATTER ANYMORE ... THE 3000BTC IS GONE ..!

It's not "gone" it went to Bob's pocket  Smiley
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:19:11 PM

And Bob? Ordered your minions to fud around? My opinion on you? Big mouth, small d***
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:33:19 PM

Or, "this people" just having a discussion on an Internet forum - which is by definition to talk about digital currency matters - about an obvious scam, Bitbay. By now it is clear for every users with over 80 IQ (i.e. over the functionally idiot IQ threshold)

a) what low life, scumbag scammers the Bitbay team and David Zimbeck are
b) how the 2700 BTC ICO was completed
c) what Bob's role in the scam

I know for you shills and puppets who are pathetically pushing that scam it is very new that people come to talk to an internet forum - but it happens.
randywald

Activity: 600
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:45:30 PM

altcoinUK, are you sure this is bob's coin? Do you think the BitBay Team is bob only? I know he dumped lots of coins, but maybe this are only the coins he decreased of his pump and dump group users? I think he may only have scammed the P&D group?

Diabolic

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:01:46 PM

altcoinUK, are you sure this is bob's coin? Do you think the BitBay Team is bob only? I know he dumped lots of coins, but maybe this are only the coins he decreased of his pump and dump group users? I think he may only have scammed the P&D group?

I for one am 100% sure that Zimbeck is the grandmaster of this scheme and he now only protecting Bob and other bigger players in crypto space. Some of those of which have a lot more to lose than David himself, that's why you see the hidden agendas and secrecy. I really don't have to say much anymore, Zimbeck has been digging his own grave here. The revelations are imminent.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:04:26 PM

BitBay = NxTBay?  Huh  Shocked

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
randywald

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:06:04 PM

BitBay = NxTBay?  Huh  Shocked

For NXTbay you would need to use NXTcoin Grin.

randywald

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:19:15 PM

I for one am 100% sure that Zimbeck is the grandmaster of this scheme and he now only protecting Bob and other bigger players in crypto space. Some of those of which have a lot more to lose than David himself, that's why you see the hidden agendas and secrecy. I really don't have to say much anymore, Zimbeck has been digging his own grave here. The revelations are imminent.

Maybe he needs to do this so that his job gets payed. Or he was too gullible and is the victim now. I don't know.

I would really like to know of what members the bitbay team exists and who is the creator of the coin.

elenorrigby

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:20:05 PM

clouds are gathering.
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:54:21 PM

Wow this has been a clusterfuck of epic proportions. I knew it was going to be bad, but not THIS bad.

The most amazing part is how, Bob & Zimbeck fooled you guys, not once, but twice..and you all eat it up like good little dogs.

1.Bob hypes up Bitbay during the ICO to get you all to buy it. After his thing with SWIFT, you all thought BAY was gona moon. lol. What you guys failed to realize that his calls lately have been to get you noobs to put buy support so he can dump on you. Look what happened to his URO call. Buy @ 240k. That shit hit sub 150k within 2 days. He is the new @theblonde82. All his calls, avoid or get dumped on.

2.Bob DID in fact hire Zimbeck. And he of course instructed Zimbeck to purposely insult him to rid people any doubt that these 2 might be involved. It obviously worked, because you are all buying it. 3000 BTC was mainly from the shady BAY group. Maybe about 800-1200 BTC actually came from investors. The rest were just self bought 'free' coins....since the BTC spent on the ICO goes right back to the devs & Bob, its in their best interest to spend as much as they can in the ICO so they can dump on the market at ANY price for profit.

I've been following Bob longer than any of you, and I know what the hell he's always up to when it comes to alts. Heres another freebie tip: Bobsurplus (@EMC2Whale) https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale is actually @CryptoGekko https://twitter.com/CryptoGekko. Yea, its the same person. *that look on Bob's face right now   Shocked Angry   ... lol  Tongue

In case you noobs are still confused let me sum it up for you

-Bob hired Zimbeck and they own a shit ton of BAY
-Bob hypes up Bay to dump on u..
-ICO's are the new & worse than premines. Like BAY, which because of self bought coins is essentially a 30% premine
-Bobsurplus is a sell signal. When him or his shill Gekko promotes, u should dump asap or get dumped on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: