Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread  (Read 52718 times)
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:00:30 PM

A lot of talk yet no one has any proof.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
randywald

Activity: 600
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:08:18 PM

Yesterday i thought the same like you! Because i'm a gullible person. Then i read all 17 pages of the thread and i got many proof of what is going on.

Bubsurplus said himself on page 15:

Code:
Disappointed people?? What am I.. The make people excited dude???  LAMO... bro... you think I give two shits if people are disappointed..

You must not know me... I'm not here to make friends, only here to make money!!!

He says himself that he rips off people. Think about it.

Bobfuckedus

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:11:05 PM

https://i.imgur.com/xHXmu0y.jpg
illodin

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:12:14 PM

Yesterday i thought the same like you! Because i'm a gullible person. Then i read all 17 pages of the thread and i got many proof of what is going on.

Bubsurplus said himself on page 15:

Code:
Disappointed people?? What am I.. The make people excited dude???  LAMO... bro... you think I give two shits if people are disappointed..

You must not know me... I'm not here to make friends, only here to make money!!!

He says himself that he rips off people. Think about it.

Yes I know what he is, a liar and a scammer.

But that quote doesn't prove anything.
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:13:05 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 07:25:23 PM by qawzsx

GTFO you low life maggot Smiley))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
You call this proof? Smiley)))

And BTW, that's not how skype looks anymore
illodin

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:16:46 PM

If you have the proof why did you have to tease? Just post it all and get it over with.
Bobfuckedus

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:32:48 PM

I have not updated skype in quite some time. Not sure what version I am running.
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:40:10 PM

I have not updated skype in quite some time. Not sure what version I am running.

That skype version from the screenshot is not even compatible anymore. Cut the crap
Bobfuckedus

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:44:03 PM

That skype version from the screenshot is not even compatible anymore. Cut the crap

You're an idiot. I'm sorry you are losing your ass on BAY right now. Blame bob, not me. I am done responding to your weak counterarguments.
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:47:29 PM

You're an idiot. I'm sorry you are losing your ass on BAY right now. Blame bob, not me. I am done responding to your weak counterarguments.

Weak counterarguments? That's a freaking fact you stupid monkey. Go check skype support page. Retard
Bobfuckedus

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:53:33 PM

Weak counterarguments? That's a freaking fact you stupid monkey. Go check skype support page. Retard

As long as you never accept the update in the first place you are allowed to keep running your current version. Surely there is somebody around here that can confirm this to shut you up.
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:58:37 PM

As long as you never accept the update in the first place you are allowed to keep running your current version. Surely there is somebody around here that can confirm this to shut you up.

It's not about update or not you idiot. It's about not being able to communicate with the NEW servers, managed now by Microsoft. Idiot.

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA34438/how-do-i-update-my-skype-software-so-i-can-keep-using-skype

"When we retire older versions of Skype, if you are still on an older version, you would be signed out of Skype automatically and won’t be able to sign in again until you upgrade to a new version. Simply follow the steps below to download, install, and sign in to the latest version, and you’ll be back in Skype in no time."

""Skype has discontinued older versions (6.13 and below). Without the new version you will be unable to connect to the Skype network."

Now, go talk to your imaginary friends on your older skype version.
You are nothing but a bullshit spreader, low life piece of shit
Bobfuckedus

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:08:08 PM

It's not about update or not you idiot. It's about not being able to communicate with the NEW servers, managed now by Microsoft. Idiot.

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA34438/how-do-i-update-my-skype-software-so-i-can-keep-using-skype

"When we retire older versions of Skype, if you are still on an older version, you would be signed out of Skype automatically and won’t be able to sign in again until you upgrade to a new version. Simply follow the steps below to download, install, and sign in to the latest version, and you’ll be back in Skype in no time."

If any legitimate posters have any concerns as to the authenticity of the screenshot, I will gladly arrange to message one of them on skype and post a screenshot of me using the same version that I posted above to communicate with them. Judging by your post history, you do everything you can to defend bob at all costs, so I don't take your concerns very serious. If anybody that is respected around here wants me to prove it, I will be more than happy to do that for them in order to shut you up for good. Then again, I am sure you will find something else to argue about.
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:11:56 PM

If any legitimate posters have any concerns as to the authenticity of the screenshot, I will gladly arrange to message one of them on skype and post a screenshot of me using the same version that I posted above to communicate with them. Judging by your post history, you do everything you can to defend bob at all costs, so I don't take your concerns very serious. If anybody that is respected around here wants me to prove it, I will be more than happy to do that for them in order to shut you up for good. Then again, I am sure you will find something else to argue about.

Smiley)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

MrFud

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:34:12 PM

Fuck this scam. I lost 45 btc believing in that turd lying scammer david zimbeck. i want my btc back! Does anyone here know if we can sue david  to get our money back?
I read that david has 190 btc and 20 million baycoin. he should be forced to give that all back to us right now. He is a scammer liar. he has been lying to all of us since day one.

DAVID YOU FUCKING SCAMMER!  GIVE ME MY 45 BTC BACK
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:42:13 PM

If any legitimate posters have any concerns as to the authenticity of the screenshot, I will gladly arrange to message one of them on skype and post a screenshot of me using the same version that I posted above to communicate with them.

Thanks! Following this offer I don't have any doubts about the authenticity of your screenshot. You said that you will use this Skype client and you agree the caller could submit the screenshot, and that's good enough for me and you came cross as a credible user - unlike this scumbag who insult you and defend the Bitbay operation whatever happens.

Judging by your post history, you do everything you can to defend bob at all costs, so I don't take your concerns very serious. If anybody that is respected around here wants me to prove it, I will be more than happy to do that for them in order to shut you up for good. Then again, I am sure you will find something else to argue about.

Oh, you shouldn't assume that this little wanker qawzsx boy would call you. No. This cyber crusade clown is tough only online, he is capable only in insulting you as an anonymous user. As you said, this scumbag does nothing but try to justify the Bitbay scam in 24/7 and then when you ask him to lets meet and you can insult me face to face then he run away. He was arguing here with his mate for hours yesterday about the payment schedule of ICO and then when it was proven that they talk absolute bullocks his mate was man enough to say, "sorry, I was wrong", but this wanker just ran away. Don't worry about him, he comes here to humiliate himself, he is the punch bag of the unmoderated thread.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:46:30 PM

Thanks for posting this!

It has been very clear for weeks (since Bob appeared in the Bitbay thread) that he is calling the shots and he is the boss of David Zimbeck, and the evidence you have submitted confirms the partnership of David Zimbeck and Bob.

qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:57:27 PM

Thanks for posting this!

It has been very clear for weeks (since Bob appeared in the Bitbay thread) that he is calling the shots and he is the boss of David Zimbeck, and the evidence you have submitted confirms the partnership of David Zimbeck and Bob.

Bitch please...

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:10:51 PM

Fuck this scam. I lost 45 btc believing in that turd lying scammer david zimbeck. i want my btc back! Does anyone here know if we can sue david  to get our money back?
I read that david has 190 btc and 20 million baycoin. he should be forced to give that all back to us right now. He is a scammer liar. he has been lying to all of us since day one.

DAVID YOU FUCKING SCAMMER!  GIVE ME MY 45 BTC BACK

Actually I know that.

If you feel that you are the victim of a fraud crime, and the fraudsters are David Zimbeck, the Bitbay team, and most likely Bob & Co, the following can be done:

1) Contact the dutch police in the Netherlands to press charge against the fraudsters. Since the crime was promoted on the Bitcointalk forum and the Bitcointalk servers are in the Netherlands all logs will be obtained from their ISP Nforce Entertainment in Roosendaal. (No worries about Bitcointalk, the servers won't be confiscated so you won't cause any trouble to Bitcointalk and its user base)

2) The Netheland police then will identify the members of Bitbay team (relatively straightforward process based on the IP addresses even if they use proxies) and then European Arrest Warrant will be issued against David Zimbeck and the Bitbay team and I assume against Robert Duskes (Bob) as well.

3) Since the fraudsters aren't in Europe the Interpol will issue an International Arrest Warrant.

4) David will be captured in Cambodia or wherever he hides, the Bitbay scammers will be arrested wherever they are and Bob will be arrested in Canada, and then they will be extradited to Netherlands.

5) You will get compensation, because to minimize the inevitable jail sentence the fraudsters will compensate you.

MrFud

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:15:23 PM

Fuck this scam. I lost 45 btc believing in that turd lying scammer david zimbeck. i want my btc back! Does anyone here know if we can sue david  to get our money back?

DAVID YOU FUCKING SCAMMER!  GIVE ME MY 45 BTC BACK

Actually I know that.

If you feel that you are the victim of a fraud crime, and the fraudsters are David Zimbeck, the Bitbay team, and most likely Bob & Co, the following can be done:

1) Contact the dutch police in the Netherlands to press charge against the fraudsters. Since the crime was promoted on the Bitcointalk forum and the Bitcointalk servers are in the Netherlands all logs will be obtained from their ISP Nforce Entertainment in Roosendaal.

2) The Netheland police then will identify the members of Bitbay team (relatively straightforward process based on the IP addresses even if they use proxies) and then European Arrest Warrant will be issued against David Zimbeck and the Bitbay team and I assume against Robert Duskes (Bob) as well.

3) Since the fraudsters aren't in Europe the Interpol will issue an International Arrest Warrant.

4) David will be captured in Cambodia or wherever he hides, the Bitbay scammers will be arrested wherever they are and Bob will be arrested in Canada, and then they will be extradited to Netherlands.

5) You will get compensation, because to minimize the inevitable jail sentence the fraudsters will compensate you.

I will do just that but i think we can only go after david. HE was the only person who told us his name and he is on the crypto certify as the lead developer. thank you for the help.

I WILL SUE YOU DAVID YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH TAKING MY 45 BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: