Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:36:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread  (Read 52718 times)
IKNOWEVWEETING

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:21:25 PM

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mcrcCXJ3rl

Sounds like Bob.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:26:42 PM

it does!
sinetek

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:37:34 PM

http://toastytech.com/guis/bobboot1.png
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:42:19 PM

Congrats Bob. Another scam perpetrated and still scot free. But you are going to wake up one day hanging by your balls, mark my words, you'll see that it will happen.

Now you have scammed also half your crew. That's no good. Your next move is going to be broadcast wall to wall. You and your man/woman in Taiwan, are almost done, as far as scamming more people. You are being watched, the three of you.

I know you find me funny, even though you keep missing the pay-per-view version, but you'll find out just how deliriously funny I am either way... yopu may not find it such by then though, being upside down and with an insufferable pain below your groin.

We'll soon see.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:43:34 PM

Dzimbeck, you are seeing firsthand what Bitcointalk has become.

Legitimate, genuine projects (xcurrency, blocknet, bitbay) get run into the ground by trolls.

What is happening now is EXACTLY what I saw happening in the blocknet and xcurrency topics.  Fudsters making up complete bullshit.

I'm not invested in this project but you have my sympathy.

People are slowly going to realise that growing a healthy, successful community for a new coin here is almost impossible. I suggest you follow the path of coins like Maidsafe, NXT and others which have built up communities outside of bitcointalk and don't rely on this forum to support the price. Because as you can see, there are many toxic individuals with agendas.

NxT?  Was $100 million and now $17 million, dead coin.   Shocked

Dead? More than 3000 members in their forum and 6. place in coin ranking. Far away from dead I would say. But sure the market dropped over the year.But which not?!
youngmike

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:45:04 PM

Bob we wanna see pics of strippers!!! Show some scam BTC asses twerking!!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:45:38 PM

Bob we wanna see pics of strippers!!! Show some scam BTC asses twerking!!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

ohh I got some pictures you'll be seeing
youngmike

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:45:55 PM

Make that rain bob!!! Smiley
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:08:57 PM

So bob is a scammer and a liar, what else is new?
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:09:38 PM

So bob is a scammer and a liar, what else is new?

About as new as finding out Bob spelled backwards is Bob.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:13:02 PM

Bob from NxT  Angry

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
EV+5000

Activity: 21
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:16:52 PM

Here is what is going to happen Bob (or I will unleash the REAL truth):

1.  You are going to take some of that BTC you got and give it back first of all to the "team" you fucked over.

2.  You are going to stop fucking around with Davids reputation. 

3.  You are going to leave the crypto scene.

4.  You are probably going to go to jail for scamming people.

Tell me I am wrong Bob.  I will ensure the truth is seen by all.

-EV+5000

PS. That little audio clip I posted is nothing compared to what I can drop on your face you little bitch.

PPS.  Don't forget about step 3.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:20:07 PM

Way earlier than expected, but the inevitable crumbling of the house of cards is indeed happening. On to the next one for Bob (but closely watched now) while Zimbeck commits professional harakiri once again. And we know now who the "chinese" is... not so happy these days, and still hoping to get back those 900 BTC, so Zimbeck will have to hurry up with his copy/paste hack job of a "decentralized marketplace" so BTER releases... Meanwhile, how many fanboys will still remain? BAY at 5 sat? Could easily be... and still 5 sats too expensive, mind you.
youngmike

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:20:52 PM

Here is what is going to happen Bob (or I will unleash the REAL truth):

1.  You are going to take some of that BTC you got and give it back first of all to the "team" you fucked over.

2.  You are going to stop fucking around with Davids reputation. 

3.  You are going to leave the crypto scene.

4.  You are probably going to go to jail for scamming people.

Tell me I am wrong Bob.  I will ensure the truth is seen by all.

-EV+5000

PS. That little audio clip I posted is nothing compared to what I can drop on your face you little bitch.

PPS.  Don't forget about step 3.

sexy  Smiley

Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:21:33 PM

So far, hard talk and little follow through. If there really are bombs, drop some of em. Trying to leverage whatever you claim to have just doesn't add any credibility to your position.

Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:23:59 PM

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:30:41 PM

Way earlier than expected, but the inevitable crumbling of the house of cards is indeed happening. On to the next one for Bob (but closely watched now) while Zimbeck commits professional harakiri once again. And we know now who the "chinese" is... not so happy these days, and still hoping to get back those 900 BTC, so Zimbeck will have to hurry up with his copy/paste hack job of a "decentralized marketplace" so BTER releases... Meanwhile, how many fanboys will still remain? BAY at 5 sat? Could easily be... and still 5 sats too expensive, mind you.

Better than listening to you run your mouth putting me and Bob in the same sentence. I told you, this fucker was threatening me since the coin started. The ICO i only noticed how it went down it was already started. Nobody ever listened to me either and they just let Bob and Gekko push them around with threats.
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:32:02 PM

purplejaguar

Activity: 245

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:34:41 PM

RIP Bobsurplus.

Don't know why dev teams get involved with him in the first place. He wants to kill alts and scam as much btc as he can out of it.

And some advice to any coin dev out there...just ban barabbas from your thread as soon as he shows up. It'll save you a lot of grief.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:49:50 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: