Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:37:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread  (Read 52718 times)
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:52:09 PM

rofl its like an deja-vu. Same we have seen a lot of time on bct threads. cloak, bitswift, xst, lxc ...

Bob the mainpulator, pumper, dumper

Barabbas the troll, pathetic fuder

and an angry dev/ project manager

Grin

EV+9000

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:52:38 PM

Perhaps I should profit off of this material, so that I may re-reimburse all those who were fucked over by BOB.

I will accept 1 BTC for a nice piece of info on BOB.

I have a special deal on Gekko, also at just 1 BTC per proof of dooche.

Your satisfaction guaranteed - or your money back 100%.

I will pay shipping.

-EV+9000
naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:54:28 PM

J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:56:54 PM

Here is what is going to happen Bob (or I will unleash the REAL truth):

1.  You are going to take some of that BTC you got and give it back first of all to the "team" you fucked over.

2.  You are going to stop fucking around with Davids reputation. 

3.  You are going to leave the crypto scene.

4.  You are probably going to go to jail for scamming people.

Tell me I am wrong Bob.  I will ensure the truth is seen by all.

-EV+5000

PS. That little audio clip I posted is nothing compared to what I can drop on your face you little bitch.

PPS.  Don't forget about step 3.

Hi bob
Razkin

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:59:32 PM

Perhaps I should profit off of this material, so that I may re-reimburse all those who were fucked over by BOB.

I will pay shipping.

-EV+9000

Ideal case for some double escrow smart contract.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:11:52 AM

I will pay shipping.

-EV+9000

this made me smile and laugh
purplejaguar

Activity: 245

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:15:12 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Scambust how did you miss this one?Huh
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:21:19 AM

Way earlier than expected, but the inevitable crumbling of the house of cards is indeed happening. On to the next one for Bob (but closely watched now) while Zimbeck commits professional harakiri once again. And we know now who the "chinese" is... not so happy these days, and still hoping to get back those 900 BTC, so Zimbeck will have to hurry up with his copy/paste hack job of a "decentralized marketplace" so BTER releases... Meanwhile, how many fanboys will still remain? BAY at 5 sat? Could easily be... and still 5 sats too expensive, mind you.

Better than listening to you run your mouth putting me and Bob in the same sentence. I told you, this fucker was threatening me since the coin started. The ICO i only noticed how it went down it was already started. Nobody ever listened to me either and they just let Bob and Gekko push them around with threats.

Even if that is true, which is very doubtful, you should have come out clean THEN and stop pretending. Who's going to listen to you, who lies more than speaks (and speak a lot)? DO, fucking DO, what you were told here, MANY TIMES, was the only HONORABLE THING TO DO. You played both sides, piece of shit, spoke with two tongues. Now fucking pay. You are a piece of shit individual and EVEN NOW, when everything is even more on the table, you still contionue acting like the piece of shit individual that you are.

Have I told you you are a piece of shit individual yet? Over and fucking OUT!
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:22:20 AM

Scambust how did you miss this one?Huh

Busy with bitcoin  Grin

Hornsen

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:45:25 AM

lol

Bob => 16 yr old angry dooche. Those from his pump group, who got scammed, deserve so for the nature of the whole thing. I bet thats how he justifies his behaviour as well. Whatever. Fuck him. About as interesting (and probably as smart as) Paris Hilton.
Dzimbeck => Writing essays, blaming it all on the angry hated 16 yr old tard to get his name washed clean. Convenient.

Both claiming to have proofs for whatever.

Nothin coming.

I´m still hoping, though. Gotta go get more popcorn.
Hornsen

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:49:13 AM

BTW, I´m glad to use my NXT to multiply themselves on the asset exchange and give a shit about the price...

Why do people even invest in shady stuff?
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4914

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:52:10 AM

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Ninja Trader

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:02:56 AM

This shit is tooo funny
..and people call me a scammer LMFAO
500 BTC for promotion  Huh
LOL
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:08:46 AM

This shit is tooo funny
500 BTC for promotion  Huh
LOL

My services dont come cheep!

Wink
vgolitsyn

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:10:03 AM

This is funny. Why waste time with BAY?The Real thing will be out soon enough.

https://openbazaar.org/

Almost same release schedule..
EV+10000

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:12:26 AM

lol

Bob => 16 yr old angry dooche. Those from his pump group, who got scammed, deserve so for the nature of the whole thing. I bet thats how he justifies his behaviour as well. Whatever. Fuck him. About as interesting (and probably as smart as) Paris Hilton.
Dzimbeck => Writing essays, blaming it all on the angry hated 16 yr old tard to get his name washed clean. Convenient.

Nothin coming.

You are not hearing from Bob because of rule #3.  He leaves crypto or I dump the mother
ship.  This mother ship is not going to the moon, this ones going to tear to Bobs asshole to rip a hole straight into hell.

Bring it Bob, you fucking bitch.  I will let the world see your secrets.  

+EV

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:18:39 AM

lol

Nothin coming.

You are not hearing from Bob because of rule #3.  He leaves crypto or I dump the mother
ship.  This mother ship is not going to the moon, this ones going to tear to Bobs asshole to rip a hole straight into hell.

Bring it Bob, you fucking bitch.  I will let the world see your secrets.  

You don't have shit. Stop posing as me. My job is done here, I don't plan to make anymore plays against bob. I am a free agent now. What I did was business, I have nothing against bob and he knows it.
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:32:18 AM

this has gotten really sad...even by BCT standards...

just post the links and be settled, unless there are no links...
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:53:59 AM

This shit is tooo funny
500 BTC for promotion  Huh
LOL

In theory Bob promised it back to his group. I explained it was a horrible idea but nobody listened to me. I should add this point here... it was not my decision, i didnt handle any of the funds not even for an instant. I think the person paying Bob had thought he was going to honor his word.

Its hard to say. This is the problem when im hired and cant control the project.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:59:44 AM

Way earlier than expected, but the inevitable crumbling of the house of cards is indeed happening. On to the next one for Bob (but closely watched now) while Zimbeck commits professional harakiri once again. And we know now who the "chinese" is... not so happy these days, and still hoping to get back those 900 BTC, so Zimbeck will have to hurry up with his copy/paste hack job of a "decentralized marketplace" so BTER releases... Meanwhile, how many fanboys will still remain? BAY at 5 sat? Could easily be... and still 5 sats too expensive, mind you.

Better than listening to you run your mouth putting me and Bob in the same sentence. I told you, this fucker was threatening me since the coin started. The ICO i only noticed how it went down it was already started. Nobody ever listened to me either and they just let Bob and Gekko push them around with threats.

Even if that is true, which is very doubtful, you should have come out clean THEN and stop pretending. Who's going to listen to you, who lies more than speaks (and speak a lot)? DO, fucking DO, what you were told here, MANY TIMES, was the only HONORABLE THING TO DO. You played both sides, piece of shit, spoke with two tongues. Now fucking pay. You are a piece of shit individual and EVEN NOW, when everything is even more on the table, you still contionue acting like the piece of shit individual that you are.

Have I told you you are a piece of shit individual yet? Over and fucking OUT!

Aparrently, i hit a nerve. lol. When i decide to speak i do. Not when you want me to. I didnt wait much more than a few days since our convo. It was the honorable thing to do. Discussing what bullshit was being told. They were not my lies. I never pretended. I simply avoided discussion with you.

Especially since you talk to people the way you do. I'm not sure why you expect anyone should listen to you.

You just sound like a jealous guy.

People dont operate on your time table. Who are you to tell people when the right time to speak is. I defended my friend Steven and investors that didnt need to hear all this crap for as long as i could bear it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: