Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:43:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread  (Read 52718 times)
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:03:00 AM

lol

Bob => 16 yr old angry dooche. Those from his pump group, who got scammed, deserve so for the nature of the whole thing. I bet thats how he justifies his behaviour as well. Whatever. Fuck him. About as interesting (and probably as smart as) Paris Hilton.
Dzimbeck => Writing essays, blaming it all on the angry hated 16 yr old tard to get his name washed clean. Convenient.

Both claiming to have proofs for whatever.

Nothin coming.

I´m still hoping, though. Gotta go get more popcorn.

You are not hearing from Bob because of rule #3.  He leaves crypto or I dump the mother
ship.  This mother ship is not going to the moon, this ones going to tear to Bobs asshole to rip a hole straight into hell.

Bring it Bob, you fucking bitch.  I will let the world see your secrets.  

You don't have shit. Stop posing as me. My job is done here, I don't plan to make anymore plays against bob. I am a free agent now. What I did was business, I have nothing against bob and he knows it.

What would you like in terms of proof? I think ive been quite dilligent. You should also read the main thread which has turned into a circus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:04:12 AM

Grin
gunz2k

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:10:55 AM

I want my damn ten bucks back!  Angry
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:15:53 AM

look...I didnt raid cryptex for BCF to flip it on trex to lose money on BAY #altlogic
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:42:24 AM

ProTradeZ44 with the out of nowhere goods on November 11th
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:49:55 AM

So after all Bitbay was a scam - just as I have been telling from the beginning.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:56:13 AM

This is one of the most priceless statement from David - and he had many today. I opened this thread because I didn't believe a word about the professional team and was convinced from day one that Bitbay is a scam. Now, it turned out that in fact Bob was running the show with Gecko, there never was a professional team, moreover as David says, the main guy Steven, the Chinese, has never ran a legitimate business before

I never EVER begged you to pump this coin. Maybe Steven did because he has never run a legitimate business before. I on the other hand have.

The only reason i felt like stepping in to take a bigger role was watching this abominable behavior by you and your friend.

And I was working. On the detailed history tab you see when contracts and orders complete. It doesnt fall out of thin air. It was the WORK i was paid to do.

You working is being in the right place and right time and thinking it makes you a man.

And it was told the community that there is a professional team that will take on eBay ... and the so many fucking shills and puppet accounts, Bob's and David's minions were ridiculed us that we dare to question who is the team ... here we go ... the team was Bob, Gecko and Steven who according to David "has never run a legitimate business before".

Fucking scammers.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:58:25 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 05:34:35 AM by Hueristic

Bitcointalk soap opera.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:23:26 AM

Pathetic Zimbeck. You are out of crypto, like I told you you would be.

Anyway, I don't need to add anything anymore, you are doing an excellent job at harakiri. Have been doing it for a while already.

Now the even more interesting thing is to get the reactyions from the Black Coin community. Josh is obviously quite idiotic and will swallow any lies you tell him, pavel, on the other hand, I don't think will invite you to his Christmas party. As for the community at large, the "halo" shit I doubt will be "Black" for much longer.

You are toxic anathema, Zimbeck. A dark (more than black) episode in the wall of shame. I may convince myself to write that pathetic chapter... but it feels so absurd to even do that...
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:38:29 AM

Anyway, I don't need to add anything anymore, you are doing an excellent job at harakiri. Have been doing it for a while already.

Now the even more interesting thing is to get the reactyions from the Black Coin community. Josh is obviously quite idiotic and will swallow any lies you tell him, pavel, on the other hand, I don't think will invite you to his Christmas party. As for the community at large, the "halo" shit I doubt will be "Black" for much longer.

You are toxic anathema, Zimbeck. A dark (more than black) episode in the wall of shame. I may convince myself to write that pathetic chapter... but it feels so absurd to even do that...

Have you read Bob's log? According to Bob's skype log David from day one had a chief role in the exact scam what we have been describing in this and your thread. 
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:50:31 AM

Have you read Bob's log? According to Bob's skype log David from day one had a chief role in the exact scam what we have been describing in this and your thread. 

I have been posting for many days now the reluctance of Zimbeck to come clean in the official thread was indicative of his full involvement and his lies.

I also had sourced information... but I am as shocked as anyone to know the extent of the scam with Lin involved. I strongly suspected though that Steven "the Chinese" was far from a victim. Only victims here are the blind that bought because of Zimbeck's lies, but I was telling them and everyone from day one what was obvious, so I don't feel sorry for them at all. If people refuse to believe what's otherwise evident, nothing else can be done.

By the way, Bob and Gekko are already on to the (various) next scams. Bob just wanted to make a splash here because the house of cards was falling anyway, there was very little more money to be made, he's made enough already. He will be in 100% control of the next ones, but he's tasted "blood" (fame) and that will ultimately be his undoing. Now, if people don't run from wherever any of this individuals show up, nothing else can be done...
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:04:45 AM

I have been posting for many days now the reluctance of Zimbeck to come clean in the official thread was indicative of his full involvement and his lies.

I also had sourced information... but I am as shocked as anyone to know the extent of the scam with Lin involved. I strongly suspected though that Steven "the Chinese" was far from a victim. Only victims here are the blind that bought because of Zimbeck's lies, but I was telling them and everyone from day one what was obvious, so I don't feel sorry for them at all. If people refuse to believe what's otherwise evident, nothing else can be done.

By the way, Bob and Gekko are already on to the (various) next scams. Bob just wanted to make a splash here because the house of cards was falling anyway, there was very little more money to be made, he's made enough already. He will be in 100% control of the next ones, but he's tasted "blood" (fame) and that will ultimately be his undoing. Now, if people don't run from wherever any of this individuals show up, nothing else can be done...

Precisely, the operation was falling apart anyway, so from Bob's viewpoint it doesn't matter.

I remember you mentioned the possible Bter collision in the first days of the ICO, you were quite right about it.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:33:21 AM

Funny even when im honest(as you requested), you get even more rude.
Bobfuckedus

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:35:27 AM

bob, how do you feel about what you did your group? Also, anybody in the group care to share how they feel about what bob did? I think it would be good to hear from some of the victims in this.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:38:29 AM

bob, how do you feel about what you did your group? Also, anybody in the group care to share how they feel about what bob did? I think it would be good to hear from some of the victims in this.

He planned to do this with the FUD to extort from the coin he was a part of. They threatened to do this on several occasions.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:46:53 AM

So if he wouldn't have fucked you, everything would have been ok? Victims? Really? Wow!
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:47:58 AM

Zimbeck the Turd, any dinner plans with Josh any time soon? You may hear from Pavel very, very soon...
Bobfuckedus

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:53:21 AM

So if he wouldn't have fucked you, everything would have been ok? Victims? Really? Wow!

No, I made quite a bit of btc in bob's group. I decided not to buy in to the BAY ICO, I make that clear in my post history. I am just curious about those whom did. I know that there were some individuals that put very large amounts of BTC in to the ICO and they lost quite a bit. I would like to hear from them, as well as hear from bob himself about how he feels about what he did to those individuals. His group members are the biggest victims of the scam.
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:55:51 AM

No, I made quite a bit of btc in bob's group. I decided not to buy in to the BAY ICO, I make that clear in my post history. I am just curious about those whom did. I know that there were some individuals that put very large amounts of BTC in to the ICO and they lost quite a bit. I would like to hear from them, as well as hear from bob himself about how he feels about what he did to those individuals. His group members are the biggest victims of the scam.

The eventual path where most if not all of these 'groups' end up. 'Leader' screw them one last time and/or they eat each other and go separate ways.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:59:31 AM

Not by the longest shot. Nor victims at all. Leeches, vampires all. The ones that jumped ship -and lost- and the ones that remained in. Sorry pal, you have it all wrong. Zimbeck the Turd, Lin the meleficent and Steve "The Chinese" ALL are crooks, no question about it. But Bob and his team, they are not just crooks, they are something else ALSO. The fact that their motives and operations are mostly known by the crypto community doesn't make them any less despicable.

Lets make this perfectly clear alright? You mess with bull, you'll get the horns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: