Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread  (Read 52718 times)
powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:00:46 AM

bob, how do you feel about what you did your group? Also, anybody in the group care to share how they feel about what bob did? I think it would be good to hear from some of the victims in this.

So if he wouldn't have fucked you, everything would have been ok? Victims? Really? Wow!

No, I made quite a bit of btc in bob's group. I decided not to buy in to the BAY ICO, I make that clear in my post history. I am just curious about those whom did. I know that there were some individuals that put very large amounts of BTC in to the ICO and they lost quite a bit. I would like to hear from them, as well as hear from bob himself about how he feels about what he did to those individuals. His group members are the biggest victims of the scam.

Why do I get the feeling Bobs days are numbered.  That is low to fuck over your own group.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:36:33 AM

Zimbeck the Turd:

dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:20:51 AM

Zimbeck the Turd:

I notice you only talk about me and not Bob. I wonder why.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:33:44 AM

Wonder no more Turd: I have spoken of Bob way more already that such a scumbag deserves. That said, he and his deeds are well known across Crypto, have been for a long time. His, Gekko's and his minions'.

Yours, on the other hand, were denied until denial is impossible in view of the evidence. Although arguably Bob and his merry (and some of them now sorry) wild crooks are way more dangerous and destructive to crypto that you will ever be, fact is that in this particular case you were the full responsible party in some blind people losing their money. You, not Bob. You made it possible, not Bob. You still want to continue scamming people with your 100 million coins and the Chinese and the BTER guy's 300 million plus. So while Bob fully deserves what's coming to him -and I keep envisioning him waking up one morning hanging by his balls-, and then some, you are a much more scurrilous, perverted, scammy piece of shit. That's why it is imperative for crypto's survival, that you get out of Dodge immediately, before you can do more harm while protesting that you just want to "protect your investors".

As for your creation, perhaps you should consider a new logo, more in tune with your new nome de guerre:

naglas

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:41:33 AM

shouldn't that be 'Brown Halo' ?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:11:36 AM

It sure looks brown, doesn't it?
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:15:34 AM

I only took the deal that was offered to me by Steven and you just claim something wrong was done.

I didnt know who Bob was. And the funny thing is, you asked me to discuss the project and this is how you react.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:16:42 AM

I only took the deal that was offered to me by Steven and you just claim something wrong was done.

I didnt know who Bob was. And the funny thing is, you asked me to discuss the project and this is how you react.

brown halo turd.... better go to sleep dude...tomorrow is a new day with lots more damaging info coming..
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:42:46 AM

mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:19:00 AM

todamoon!!!!!!! Grin
Zlate

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 09:38:18 AM

I have trouble understanding how people can almost ignore legitimat coins and then invest big in scam coins or, I don't know what this is, a semi-scam?

If you have a group of people from 5 different places around the world who are developing a project, and you don't even know exactly what is happening behind the scene, who is doing what, who handles the money or how that money will be used and you still invest, then you probably wanted to lose your money and not invest it.

I mean really, why on earth would they need 3000 BTC for this project? Of course they can spend that amount easily, but in reality they got multiple times what they needed and people didn't find that suspicious? Well, a few individuals did got suspicious, that's why this thread was started, but people still largely ignored all the warning signs and now they feel scamed?  Undecided

There will always be scammers, not just here, everywhere, but if someone want's to be an investor and not just a sheep for shearing, some investigation should be done first, because crying later will not help...
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:44:47 AM

I have trouble understanding how people can almost ignore legitimat coins and then invest big in scam coins or, I don't know what this is, a semi-scam?

If you have a group of people from 5 different places around the world who are developing a project, and you don't even know exactly what is happening behind the scene, who is doing what, who handles the money or how that money will be used and you still invest, then you probably wanted to lose your money and not invest it.

I mean really, why on earth would they need 3000 BTC for this project? Of course they can spend that amount easily, but in reality they got multiple times what they needed and people didn't find that suspicious? Well, a few individuals did got suspicious, that's why this thread was started, but people still largely ignored all the warning signs and now they feel scamed?  Undecided

There will always be scammers, not just here, everywhere, but if someone want's to be an investor and not just a sheep for shearing, some investigation should be done first, because crying later will not help...

People need to pay Bob's welfare before bay 2 coming out but doge needs to be long term because litecoin hashing out to the moon like asic resistant eqx dev and bob making couple btcs here and there then they move to the penny stock real world purposes blocknet scam coin ico collecting 55btc buys half a bugatti which jumps on a plane, hit the dominican, smoke 420 and go home with 5% losses. Then it's time to fool those guys and invest drk masternodes 5$ long term and pay electric bill with corn waiting to get rich fast dumping all alts at once Smiley
Decentradical

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:29:44 AM

I mean really, why on earth would they need 3000 BTC for this project? Of course they can spend that amount easily, but in reality they got multiple times what they needed and people didn't find that suspicious?

That part was 100% transparent though. The max of 3000 btc was known before the ICO started. I thought that was an okay target but people who didn't like that amount were free not to invest.

A good point that was raised here though is that the OP has two conflicting milestone schedules. Toknormal also asked for more clarification on the Bter side of things.

All that aside the only real deciscion an investor needs to make is to judge whether or not this venture will be worth more, or less, than 3000 BTC based on what it has set out to do. That part hasn't changed.
Zlate

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 10:37:58 AM

I mean really, why on earth would they need 3000 BTC for this project? Of course they can spend that amount easily, but in reality they got multiple times what they needed and people didn't find that suspicious?

That part was 100% transparent though. The max of 3000 btc was known before the ICO started. I thought that was an okay target but people who didn't like that amount were free not to invest.

A good point that was raised here though is that the OP has two conflicting milestone schedules. Toknormal also asked for more clarification on the Bter side of things.

All that aside the only real deciscion an investor needs to make is to judge whether or not this venture will be worth more, or less, than 3000 BTC based on what it has set out to do. That part hasn't changed.
Target of 3000 BTC was known before and you thought it was an okay target? You really think they had to raise that amount to develope the project?

Well, it seems that a lot of people thought that way, that's why they are where they are now...
astrobitcoin

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:48:18 AM

wow you are just creepy pathetic bastards.. bob has serious mental problems and you are actually doing a crime, you and your team of ball suckers look like retarded greedy kids, you should all get sued and disappear from the scene, it would benefit everyone..

it sucks how some people became monsters to earn few hundred dollars in a day.. you attacks are over the top ridiculous crap.. i feel for you.. what a poor personality, what a ppor life you must have.. sitting all day on pc playing with your 4-5 accounts and questioning and answering your self.. lol.. what a bunch of LOSERS
goosoodude

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:57:27 AM

wow you are just creepy pathetic bastards.. bob has serious mental problems and you are actually doing a crime, you and your team of ball suckers look like retarded greedy kids, you should all get sued and disappear from the scene, it would benefit everyone..

it sucks how some people became monsters to earn few hundred dollars in a day.. you attacks are over the top ridiculous crap.. i feel for you.. what a poor personality, what a ppor life you must have.. sitting all day on pc playing with your 4-5 accounts and questioning and answering your self.. lol.. what a bunch of LOSERS

3000 BTC is a few hundred dollars for you Shocked

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Decentradical

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:11:32 AM

Target of 3000 BTC was known before and you thought it was an okay target? You really think they had to raise that amount to develope the project?

Well, it seems that a lot of people thought that way, that's why they are where they are now...

Actually, yes, I DO want to see a development team sitting on that type of funds if I were to hold a large share of what they're working on. Especially if those funds are merit-based.

Making a good product isn't cheap and neither is promoting it. The biggest weakness of all coins is that they lack this type of funding. Even Bitcoin really doesn't have much on that front.

If the milestone schedule (and I really prefer the first schedule over the second one) holds up then that's a worthwhile investment. The only problem is that there's some clarity missing on this side of the deal.
astrobitcoin

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:16:00 AM

it sucks how some people became monsters to earn few hundred dollars in a day.. you attacks are over the top ridiculous crap.. i feel for you.. what a poor personality, what a poor life you must have.. sitting all day on pc playing with your 4-5 accounts and questioning and answering your self.. lol.. what a bunch of LOSERS

3000 BTC is a few hundred dollars for you Shocked

Nobody Ever forced you to put a cent of investment, are you all jealous or what? what is really the problem? why don't you prepare a project and ask for a ICO investment?

are you all fucking serious?

barabbas, bobsurplus, altcoinuk.. i repeat: i feel for you.. what a poor personality, what a ppor life you must have.. sitting all day on pc playing with your 4-5 accounts and questioning and answering your self.. lol.. what a bunch of LOSERS

get a life looooooooooooosers! lol
you really don't realise how you look from reading your posts lol retarded monkeys eaten by envy
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:52:40 AM

Actually, yes, I DO want to see a development team sitting on that type of funds if I were to hold a large share of what they're working on. Especially if those funds are merit-based.

Making a good product isn't cheap and neither is promoting it. The biggest weakness of all coins is that they lack this type of funding. Even Bitcoin really doesn't have much on that front.

If the milestone schedule (and I really prefer the first schedule over the second one) holds up then that's a worthwhile investment. The only problem is that there's some clarity missing on this side of the deal.

Bob and Gekko mocked me when i discussed developement. Saying it was unnecessary and coins only need marketing. Then they proceed to take 50% of the dev fund

Decentradical

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:30:37 PM

Coins are only race-horses in the eyes of these people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: