Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread  (Read 52720 times)
bitLeap

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:10:49 AM

Also diabolic makes up this retarded lie quote ("Pay me first and I'll do whatever it takes to make more money")

never once did i say anything at all like that ever. nice try.

no matter what you say you were already trialed and btw stoned to death  Grin (rightly or not). So you better just start your own thread and post everything there trying reaching to those scammed somehow.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:16:02 AM

Fellow investors, I'm off to bed. Please make sure David follows through with his promise to disclose the bay addresses and screenshot of bitcoin received and spent in this venture. This is what we really need to be focused in on and not all that other distracting stuff like the logs or the personal attacks between conspirators.

This should be the one and only question on everyone's mind now. Time to follow the money.

Im going to do that for you. Realize Bitcoins spent (aside from what Bob and Gekko stole)... does that include what they extorted? Because they always tried to shake down Steven for money.

Steven handled all the finances. I'm not sure what he will give me on their end. I can promise you to show my end of it. 20 BTC was taken from me for the initial dev work by Steven. He still has that. (20 BTC was taken from everyone but Gekko and Bob got a hold of half of that chunk) I was even disclosing addresses before this debacle started.
Diabolic

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:25:59 AM

Zimbeck constantly passing the buck while refusing to give solid numbers admits that the scheme is his own grand chess game and only further cements his guilt and deception. His accountability is the deepest of all. Remember, whenever you point your finger, there are four more pointing right back at you.

Zimbeck wanted payment on btc before he even started posting, he wants money more than giving a fuck about investors who believed in him. That's why he continues to avoid the real answers.
youngmike

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:18:24 AM

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:38:12 PM

Sometimes i'm surprise about this world.

I really missed early altcoins like dogecoin,just fun,nothing special,just fun,with great attractive for non crypto-user. Just a word mouth. And good value.

We have to go back to thoose days.

Every months there are new "trends" and investor jump in.
First funny coin
Then country coin (auroracoin,africacoin,usdecoin,russiacoin,portugalcoin)
Then number coin (42 coin,666coin,12coin)
Then anon coin(dark,black etc etc)
Now new trend is to make a coin with spaceship integrated control, to make transaction between planets. Within human to aliens.

Next?

Hilarious! Cheesy Cheesy
goosoodude

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:56:07 PM

Dzimbeck is known, what about Bob and Ryan? Their identities should be revealed. As long as they keep hiding any thing they say cant be taken as useful.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

M28MmickT

Activity: 433

BTG CEO

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:59:12 PM

Zimbeck constantly passing the buck while refusing to give solid numbers admits that the scheme is his own grand chess game and only further cements his guilt and deception. His accountability is the deepest of all. Remember, whenever you point your finger, there are four more pointing right back at you.

Zimbeck wanted payment on btc before he even started posting, he wants money more than giving a fuck about investors who believed in him. That's why he continues to avoid the real answers.

Then you are a little slow you plonker, because he clearly states he wanted payment (Before they plaster his name all over the coin) this is sensible business not a master move just negotiation at what point does he offer to pay them little idiots?

He does not so that would clearly show it's not his scheme lol and how would that cement his guilt with deception making them aware he needs payment so he feels safe that its not just some pump and dump, (that is protection)

He told barabbas solid enough numbers over a week ago because i checked the wallets as soon as he posted them..

He has done nothing but answer idiots like you and i think he should go take a break and get some rest from your kind..

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:08:00 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 01:33:30 PM by mishax1

The one thing I don't understand is why David was involved with a guy/group? that does this:

MEMBERSHIP CLOSED FOR NOW, CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.

Are you tired of losing money on altcoins?
Cant decide what coin to get into and when?
Do you find it even more complicated figuring out when to sell?

Have no fear, The "Players Picks" membership is just what you need.  It's no surprise that whales are swimming among us and their main goal is to make btc off the back of uninformed investors and most importantly greedy pigs. Well, the time as come to be a whale yourself even if you don't have the same amount of BTC as the real whales have.

This membership will include 2 altcoin picks per month, (given to you early so you can accumulate coins) with a total gain of at least 100% between the two coins. That's right.. if you play this correct you'll be able to double your money each and every month just on these picks. Its as simple as that. I'll be supplying members with an entry price and a suggested exit price. If you decide to hold longer then the suggested exit price and end up losing then this may not be the club for you. This is for traders who are only in it for the money, no getting attached to a coin because that's the kind of thing that will sink your ship fast!

I'll be releasing picks from brand new coins, to old and established coins and everything in between. Every coin I release as a pick will have some serious whales involved so once again, please listen to my guidelines as to not get burned.

First picks will be released on Monday the 11th of August at 6PM EST.

Membership fee is 1BTC per month.

If you wish to join this club please say so and I'll post a deposit address.

Happy trading!

********************************************************************************************************

MEMBERSHIP IS NOW OPEN FOR A LIMITED TIME.

********************************************************************************************************

AltCoin Professionals Investment Firm Presents: World’s First Multi-Group Crypto Pump Team

This team is not a get rich quick scheme.  We all work for our money. The core fundamentals of any successful group are loyalty, communication, and commitment. This is the ideology that AltCoin Professionals operates on.  When the group works together, we all succeed.

We do not choose any coin at random.  We carefully select our picks based on technical development, market research, and community involvement.  A lot of time, research, and observation goes into our decision. The core foundation for our coin selection is an active dev that answers questions, a supportive community, a well written white paper, and a future roadmap.

Remember, AltCoin Professionals is not a regular pump group, it is a once in a lifetime opportunity that rewards dedication and will truly change your life for the better.
Every coin that has been pumped so far are all still doing better today than before Bob and our group started as you can see from the pictures below. Our goal here is to make money  while helping coins get into the spotlight they deserve, leaving them better off than before we got involved. This involves social media marketing, forum presence, and spreading the word on every and all platforms.

We are always here for our members. The team is always number #1 in our eyes and when we work together, we win. We have team members from all the time zones and all over the world. That means you always have someone watching your back, watching the chart, making sure your support won't fail. This alone is priceless.

Entry fee: 2.5BTC for the monthly membership.
Group chat tool.
IRC chat tool.
Bitcoin Talk Shill Accounts. (Optional)
Time, patience and dedication.
Social skills.
Teamwork.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnxC2Vf9eMU (Trading Music)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak8QSrXniPo&feature=youtu.be (Trading Music)
A general interest in earning truckloads of money

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:27:04 PM

Since you are 99% probably Ryan, im going talk to you like you are in fact Ryan.

I'm going to post my addresses. Including original ICO numbers. And make an official statement.
M28MmickT

Activity: 433

BTG CEO

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:32:19 PM

Dzimbeck is known, what about Bob and Ryan? Their identities should be revealed. As long as they keep hiding any thing they say cant be taken as useful.

Robert Duskes https://myspace.com/tonychucha that will start you off for bobby boy.. (Size of his moosh)

Ryan wright https://m.facebook.com/ryanw2k Brought to you by a friendly guy called 506b5075

Diabolic

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:49:47 PM

Since you are 99% probably Ryan, im going talk to you like you are in fact Ryan.

I'm going to post my addresses. Including original ICO numbers. And make an official statement.

Yes, I'm Ryan. Bararass is Bob. And you are completely innocent. Nice try smart guy.
Diabolic

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:59:58 PM

The one thing I don't understand is why David was involved with a guy/group? that does this:

MEMBERSHIP CLOSED FOR NOW, CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.

Are you tired of losing money on altcoins?
Cant decide what coin to get into and when?
Do you find it even more complicated figuring out when to sell?

Have no fear, The "Players Picks" membership is just what you need.  It's no surprise that whales are swimming among us and their main goal is to make btc off the back of uninformed investors and most importantly greedy pigs. Well, the time as come to be a whale yourself even if you don't have the same amount of BTC as the real whales have.

This membership will include 2 altcoin picks per month, (given to you early so you can accumulate coins) with a total gain of at least 100% between the two coins. That's right.. if you play this correct you'll be able to double your money each and every month just on these picks. Its as simple as that. I'll be supplying members with an entry price and a suggested exit price. If you decide to hold longer then the suggested exit price and end up losing then this may not be the club for you. This is for traders who are only in it for the money, no getting attached to a coin because that's the kind of thing that will sink your ship fast!

I'll be releasing picks from brand new coins, to old and established coins and everything in between. Every coin I release as a pick will have some serious whales involved so once again, please listen to my guidelines as to not get burned.

First picks will be released on Monday the 11th of August at 6PM EST.

Membership fee is 1BTC per month.

If you wish to join this club please say so and I'll post a deposit address.

Happy trading!

MEMBERSHIP IS NOW OPEN FOR A LIMITED TIME.

AltCoin Professionals Investment Firm Presents: World’s First Multi-Group Crypto Pump Team

This team is not a get rich quick scheme.  We all work for our money. The core fundamentals of any successful group are loyalty, communication, and commitment. This is the ideology that AltCoin Professionals operates on.  When the group works together, we all succeed.

We do not choose any coin at random.  We carefully select our picks based on technical development, market research, and community involvement.  A lot of time, research, and observation goes into our decision. The core foundation for our coin selection is an active dev that answers questions, a supportive community, a well written white paper, and a future roadmap.

Remember, AltCoin Professionals is not a regular pump group, it is a once in a lifetime opportunity that rewards dedication and will truly change your life for the better.
Every coin that has been pumped so far are all still doing better today than before Bob and our group started as you can see from the pictures below. Our goal here is to make money  while helping coins get into the spotlight they deserve, leaving them better off than before we got involved. This involves social media marketing, forum presence, and spreading the word on every and all platforms.

We are always here for our members. The team is always number #1 in our eyes and when we work together, we win. We have team members from all the time zones and all over the world. That means you always have someone watching your back, watching the chart, making sure your support won't fail. This alone is priceless.

Entry fee: 2.5BTC for the monthly membership.
Group chat tool.
IRC chat tool.
Bitcoin Talk Shill Accounts. (Optional)
Time, patience and dedication.
Social skills.
Teamwork.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnxC2Vf9eMU (Trading Music)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak8QSrXniPo&feature=youtu.be (Trading Music)
A general interest in earning truckloads of money

The simple answer I can find is "greed". David and Bob have outed themselves as working together. The Chinese players (Steve, Lin, and Ryan) are working on the new thread / future bitbay scam.
elenorrigby

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:35:52 PM

The Plot Thickens:

Zimbeck claims to be the new leader of Bay. Claims he and the chinese mobsters are going to take Bay into the future. Meanwhile one of the new chinese mafia schills from the new "offficial thread"  - -- M28MmickT ---- comes here and claims that "Ryan" is this guy:

https://twitter.com/RyanPWright

The level of backstabbing and deception here is mind boggling.
Manipulator

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Moving markets!

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:54:14 PM

The Plot Thickens:

Zimbeck claims to be the new leader of Bay. Claims he and the chinese mobsters are going to take Bay into the future. Meanwhile one of the new chinese mafia schills from the new "offficial thread"  - -- M28MmickT ---- comes here and claims that "Ryan" is this guy:

Not much to it. He did all those things. He has Lin and Steven (the chinese guys from Bter) in his pocket. For fucks sake they created a coin ran it on Bter and bought a lot of its own ICO to defraud Bter's investers. This isn't a lie. It's a proven and admitted fact by Zimbeck and crew.  What kind of cheese are you guys smoking to not get that?

Also he claim he created Black Halo. Well read this coins page from August? Before Black Halo and Bitbay. http://bitxbay.ws/ It's called BitXbay yes notice the X in it. It's not this bitbay. It is a coin that they robbbed of "smart contracts" and the over all premise of this bitbay coin down to it's name. BitXbay is a coin project Zimbeck robbed blind of it's created tech and called his own. No credit to it as it is open source and you should site it if you use part or in this completely CLONE it. Yeah all that makes me what to invest more btc than I already wasted on this shit. Wake up people.  Roll Eyes
Manipulator

Activity: 130

Moving markets!

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:57:45 PM

What about your highway robbery of thsi coins tech? http://bitxbay.ws/   You guys even raped it's name. Sic. Balck Halo is a clone of it and is this BitBay. little deletion of an X makes it all better right? bitXbay
Adderral

Activity: 154

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:06:30 PM

What about your highway robbery of thsi coins tech? http://bitxbay.ws/   You guys even raped it's name. Sic. Balck Halo is a clone of it and is this BitBay. little deletion of an X makes it all better right? bitXbay

Wow mother of god! does this guy have a shred of morals and honor? Not only does he and his Chinese friends create and in part finance and facilitate this fucking epic scam they blatently rip someone ele's work to do it. Everyday the world of crypto sinks lower and fucking lower. On top of all this Blackcoin BlackHalo was also a fraud of Zimbeck. All this I created BlackHalo and I coded my ass off was pure bullshit. He forked from another coin. Then moths later rapes the same coin again and scam 2500BTC in an ico. Mom sure had a lot of debts I guess.  Roll Eyes

Coingrab

Activity: 308

Got to get them all!

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:11:14 PM

Who gives a fuck about Ryan fucking David Zimbeck is the devil in disguise. What a very interesting read.  http://bitxbay.ws/ It is mirrors BitBay and Blackhalo in every way right down to smart contracts. We where fucking fools to buy into this shit. I admit it I got had by David Zimbeck. He is right up there with Mintpal's fucking guy.

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:24:57 PM

The Plot Thickens:

Zimbeck claims to be the new leader of Bay. Claims he and the chinese mobsters are going to take Bay into the future. Meanwhile one of the new chinese mafia schills from the new "offficial thread"  - -- M28MmickT ---- comes here and claims that "Ryan" is this guy:

Not much to it. He did all those things. He has Lin and Steven (the chinese guys from Bter) in his pocket. For fucks sake they created a coin ran it on Bter and bought a lot of its own ICO to defraud Bter's investers. This isn't a lie. It's a proven and admitted fact by Zimbeck and crew.  What kind of cheese are you guys smoking to not get that?

Also he claim he created Black Halo. Well read this coins page from August? Before Black Halo and Bitbay. http://bitxbay.ws/ It's called BitXbay yes notice the X in it. It's not this bitbay. It is a coin that they robbbed of "smart contracts" and the over all premise of this bitbay coin down to it's name. BitXbay is a coin project Zimbeck robbed blind of it's created tech and called his own. No credit to it as it is open source and you should site it if you use part or in this completely CLONE it. Yeah all that makes me what to invest more btc than I already wasted on this shit. Wake up people.  Roll Eyes

That is a stupid accusation that of course is totally untrue. This thread is a joke. Full of n00b accounts. BitHalo came out may 29th the source is in one file I can post obfuscated source proving this obvious deliberately fabricated stupidity to be ridiculous. Private emails with rat4 and noerc and 100s of others.
Reddit posts, dont make me laugh.

Everything said from here is toxic waste. (and obvious)
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:34:24 PM

What makes the posts more funny is how unintelligent they are. Diabolic? Manipulator? Nice choice of names captain obvious.

Roll Eyes

I'm not sure there is a point in bothering with this thread.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 03:36:46 PM

There is no point in bothering with bitbay any more either lol... Everyone knows you are just puppet with the strings being pulled now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: