Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:24:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread  (Read 52720 times)
Wutang-Bay

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:58:19 AM

No no! No Jail! No lawyers! David he work very hard. No more questions please, everyone go to new thread. Thankyou for continued support!! New OP and 2.0 technology coming soon!!

The BitBay drama has a remarkable number of Newbies posting. Some are even trying too hard with some deliberate broken english.

You are not fooling anybody, use your main aliases if you want your opinion to be heard.

My English good! David he work very hard! No more questions please, everyone go to new thread now. Thankyou for continued support! Working wallet and 2.0 technology coming soon!
Shrikez

Activity: 400
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:58:38 AM

Careful:  Bitbay's current price increase is a textbook pump. The price is being lifted by tiny transactions. There's no real volume behind any of it.

(...) one of the fine English speaking gentlemen like Barabbas, (...)

lol

ghihihi

HAHAHAHAHA!

sure, make the wolf your shepherd.

Die Würde des Menschen ist unantastbar
youngmike

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:09:48 AM

I believe Bob can still scam people with this  Smiley
KronenbergsSister

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:59:50 AM

Of course he can.

His genius is that now other people are doing all the heavy lifting for him. Those six people in the "official" bay thread and their chinese masters and Zimbek will work hard to get the coin up above 100, then Bob will come rolling in and dump a small fraction of his stash on them. They will get up, dust each other off, congratulate each other on being true believers and say ain't it great that Bob is now out of the coin for good? and start rolling the stone up the hill again.

The only thing Bob has to do is be careful one of those chinese mobsters doesn't beat him to the punch when the time is right for harvesting more noob money. 

if only Bob could coordinate his monthly boat payments with the boat payments of Lin and those other crooks the situation would work out beautifully for everyone.
Decentradical

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:12:21 AM

Of course he can.

His genius is that now other people are doing all the heavy lifting for him. Those six people in the "official" bay thread and their chinese masters and Zimbek will work hard to get the coin up above 100, then Bob will come rolling in and dump a small fraction of his stash on them. They will get up, dust each other off, congratulate each other on being true believers and say ain't it great that Bob is now out of the coin for good? and start rolling the stone up the hill again.

The only thing Bob has to do is be careful one of those chinese mobsters doesn't beat him to the punch when the time is right for harvesting more noob money. 

if only Bob could coordinate his monthly boat payments with the boat payments of Lin and those other crooks the situation would work out beautifully for everyone.

If there's no way to drop that ballast then the coin is done.
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:31:46 AM

No no! No Jail! No lawyers! David he work very hard. No more questions please, everyone go to new thread. Thankyou for continued support!! New OP and 2.0 technology coming soon!!

The BitBay drama has a remarkable number of Newbies posting. Some are even trying too hard with some deliberate broken english.

You are not fooling anybody, use your main aliases if you want your opinion to be heard.

My English good! David he work very hard! No more questions please, everyone go to new thread now. Thankyou for continued support! Working wallet and 2.0 technology coming soon!

Bad shill account! All money stolen! Investors crying!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:10:05 PM

Bitbay taking off again.

Toxic ballast now left on the runway.
Wutang-Bay

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:17:34 PM

Bitbay taking off again.

Yes! Yes! Community support very good! No more questions please! Everyone other thread!  2.0 technology !
awais3344_1

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:19:40 PM

what a clusterfuck coins are these days

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:47:19 PM

Careful:  Bitbay's current price increase is a textbook pump. The price is being lifted by tiny transactions. There's no real volume behind any of it.

who t.f. cares.

Markets can go and take a hike to themselves for now.

There is work to be done that doesn't require them.

altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:48:51 PM

Bitbay taking off again.

You are the toxic you pathetic puppet, who pretend nothing has happened when in fact Zimbeck & Co pulled off the biggest scam of the year. And why you do this? To salvage your pathetic 4 BTC "investment", you are promoting and supporting this shameful scam to try put back in green your "investment". You are equally pathetic as the fucking organizers of this scam.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:49:55 PM

who t.f. cares.

Just as I said above you fucking wanker, you don't care the scam is continuing.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 01:05:26 PM

Careful:  Bitbay's current price increase is a textbook pump. The price is being lifted by tiny transactions. There's no real volume behind any of it.

who t.f. cares.

can you just let it go .
You do understand that nobody cares right . 
Once the marketplace is implemented this coin will hit the moon.

Grin
I can't make up my mind: Are you delusional or in denial ?  Grin
Do you think people will continue to put money in after all that ?
(which isn't even finished even if the scammers (no matter at which group you are looking) are fighting each other they still own most of the coin

Anyhow, as usual with these scams, it is totally hopeless to argue....  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:07:56 PM

who t.f. cares.

can you just let it go .
Even if someone with big fat wallets of bay become rich , let it be so .

Oh please ... decentralized market .. read back this thread and you will understand why the decentralized market will never work (in its proposed form). It is explained clearly just like we had explained from day one why it is a scam.  And yes, during the process 1-2 scammers could make some money (not a lot though) and you puppets could double your 1-2-4 BTC investment but there would be more tears an disappointed naive investors than ever. Anyway, this whole scenario is hypothetical because BAY will never hit the moon however the 5 puppets in the official thread still promote this scam and wish it would go to the moon.  
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:12:16 PM

Careful:  Bitbay's current price increase is a textbook pump. The price is being lifted by tiny transactions. There's no real volume behind any of it.

who t.f. cares.

can you just let it go .

Grin
I can't make up my mind: Are you delusional or in denial ?  Grin
Do you think people will continue to put money in after all that ?
(which isn't even finished even if the scammers (no matter at which group you are looking) are fighting each other they still own most of the coin

Anyhow, as usual with these scams, it is totally hopeless to argue....  Grin

He is both delusional and denial, plus he is shitting himself because his 1-2 BTC investment is disappearing - he can not let it go and therefore he is asking to agree with his delusional assessment that the Bitbay scam is continuing like nothing has happened.
TheTruthAboutBob

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:16:21 PM

I'm an insider from Bobs team. What is really going on here is the team is actually quite large. They want a few things like Bitcoins, destruction of altcoins, and removal of people who make destructive technology. Most of the profiles here are fake. And i mean MOST. 4 star accounts, mostly n00bs, most brand new

Since im not here to argue. This post is here think what you will. Some of the profiles they have been preparing for a long time. This group has been in Bitcoin for a while.

Its not just about Troll accounts.

Listen carefully, any profile that attempts to distort the truth, or take the pressure off Bob is 100% fake. This project they were trying to hurt people like Dave directly from the beginning. It was a set up. They wanted him out of crypto.

I really hope investors reads this and hopefully Dave sees it (im sure he was upset by what these lowlife fucks were doing) I want him to know. There are people out there Dave, that wanna help you. This is the most I can do. The profiles are mostly fake. Any investor who reads this. Needs to know this. Anyone who reads this and knows in their heart for it to be true. Let others know.

Any investor who thinks this was just a scum bag Bob stealing bitcoins and screwing his whole team do not know half of what is really going on

If you read what most of the profiles are doing, is they are trying to confuse people, take attention off of the guilty parties (Bob Ryan the people they work with)
Shrikez

Activity: 400
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:46:09 PM

Yet you stay inside his group. Hypocrite much?

I'm glad I keep well at large of a coin as soon as I see Prometheus, Bob, IE or any other of the known scumbags is involved.

It's a question of integrity (and self preservation).

lawsuits against these guys? are you fucking kidding me?

Just wait until they fuck with the wrong investor. They won't stop at a dead cat nailed to Bobs door through its eyes.

Die Würde des Menschen ist unantastbar
astrobitcoin

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:07:36 PM

who t.f. cares.

can you just let it go .

Oh please ... decentralized market .. read back this thread and you will understand why the decentralized market will never work (in its proposed form). It is explained clearly just like we had explained from day one why it is a scam.  And yes, during the process 1-2 scammers could make some money (not a lot though) and you puppets could double your 1-2-4 BTC investment but there would be more tears an disappointed naive investors than ever. Anyway, this whole scenario is hypothetical because BAY will never hit the moon however the 5 puppets in the official thread still promote this scam and wish it would go to the moon.  

hahaha.
nothing makes me laught like an altcoinuk obsessed kiddie post.
c'mon man, aren't you are supposed to be an adult?
everything you say is false. how much did you get pay for this fud? must be quite a lot to get you so obsessed lol
elenorrigby

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

who t.f. cares.

can you just let it go .

Let me spell it out to you slowly.

There is no decentralized market. There is no Holly from Taiwan. There are no secret chinese investors. There are no Ali Baba connections.

There are only 5 grifters who started a coin and took all your money.

One was hired to "market" (read: pump) the ICO.  Another owned an exhange in china and was responsible for moving large amounts of fake BTC through his exchange in order to simulate a Walmart style black friday feeling during the ICO. Another was David's nursemaid and psychological caregiver. And then there is David, alone in a room in Cambodia.

Now what about this picture convinces you a world-changing decentralized market is in the cards anytime soon?
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 02:28:43 PM

everything has already been said... now

wake me up at page 50  Grin (but yes it was quite entertaining at first  Grin)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: