Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:16:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread  (Read 52720 times)
digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:40:35 AM

Is there new investors jumping in this scam?  Smiley How much Bob made?  Smiley
There will always be new investors as long as someone aka david zimbeck is still making promises.... promises that he can never fulfill!

I'm pretty sure you are the last person that should be critical of someone not fulfilling promises, Bob.   Roll Eyes
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:39:52 PM

Is there new investors jumping in this scam?  Smiley How much Bob made?  Smiley

Bob is enjoying his cigar and wine somewhere. Meanwhile more wannabe Bobs and stuck bagholders are playing with the carcass trying to make some profit or minimise the loss.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Decentradical

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:51:21 PM

There will always be new investors as long as someone aka david zimbeck is still making promises.... promises that he can never fulfill!

I'm pretty sure you are the last person that should be critical of someone not fulfilling promises, Bob.   Roll Eyes

Running with the money and then bashing someone for trying to make ends meet with whatever little remained really takes hypocrisy to a whole new level.
DeezCoinz

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:30:34 PM

Running with the money and then bashing someone for trying to make ends meet with whatever little remained really takes hypocrisy to a whole new level.

Actually, if true, what Bob and friends did borders on Super Powers. They held a fundraiser and capped it at 3000BTC. Good thing too. It may have gone to 12 or 21 thousand bitcoin. 1000 of the 3000 was seed money and belonged to Bob and Lin. The rest was split 5 ways. Now, not only did Bob and pals not run away, they've stood around laughing at everyone in public with the money in their pockets. I don't think I've ever seen 1 person say "I participated in the fundraiser, I'd like my money back." No one wants the money they were bilked out of in broad daylight back. Not even after the planning conversations were posted. Laugh on, Bob. Good job. Everyone else, please contribute to the new dev fund. There isn't much money and we need to hire devs to finish the things that were promised. Bob, you have to let me know how you get people to let you do this to them while you stand there and laugh. Really.
Decentradical

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 08:52:28 PM

It is impressive. But it's rather the stupidity on whoever originated this idea than Bob's ingenuity.

It still boggles my mind how anyone could let people like these in through the back door and getting a free ride on the ICO. It's just astounding. Especially considering how they sacrificed a long-term goldmine for a few quick bitcoins. Had this thing actually taken off then these people would be sorted for life through the exchange transaction fees. So fucking stupid.
DeezCoinz

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 09:25:07 PM

It is impressive. But it's rather the stupidity on whoever originated this idea than Bob's ingenuity.

It still boggles my mind how anyone could let people like these in through the back door and getting a free ride on the ICO. It's just astounding. Especially considering how they sacrificed a long-term goldmine for a few quick bitcoins. Had this thing actually taken off then these people would be sorted for life through the exchange transaction fees. So fucking stupid.

Maybe those 5 people know something we don't. Like there was never going to be a coin/marketplace.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 10:02:57 PM

If you give to most dev around anything greater than 100btc, they will probably give you for free their own mothers...  
They don't care about the project, they just here to collect the IPO fund, anything Bobsurplus proposed them is a lot more than
what they were hoping to get on their own.

There is no project, just idea of project which have been around for quite while, so they can always claim that they will do something  and Zimbeck was recruited by BobSurplus (and with BobSurplus money) you understand that the original dev didn't have any project to start with when he started his coin.

They just are a bunch of scammer, and weren't even supposed to deliver anything  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
DeezCoinz

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:09:15 PM

If you give to most dev around anything greater than 100btc, they will probably give you for free their own mothers...  
They don't care about the project, they just here to collect the IPO fund, anything Bobsurplus proposed them is a lot more than

There is no project, just idea of project which have been around for quite while, so they can always claim that they will do something  and Zimbeck was recruited by BobSurplus (and with BobSurplus money) you understand that the original dev didn't have any project to start with when he started his coin.

They just are a bunch of scammer, and weren't even supposed to deliver anything  Grin

Yup. And the promise of continuing the project is just giving more time so someone can continue to cash in the coins they got for free.
Decentradical

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:21:04 PM

Maybe but either way it's dumb. Either they hoped to 'cash in' and didn't see the wealth you could make on following through or they hoped to follow through and didn't see how Bob & Co would implode the whole thing. 

I don't know which is true but either way is fucking stupid.
DeezCoinz

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:30:20 PM

Here's what the syscoin guys have been doing to the bastard that stole their ICO coin:

https://i.imgur.com/2NBz9qj.jpg

They are serious about their project and protecting their investors.
BitBayTrustFund

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:33:51 PM

WE'RE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE
BITBAY LEGAL TRUST FUND

Please visit the following link for more information on becoming a claimant:
Normandoyle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

meow

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 10:57:29 PM

BITBAY LEGAL TRUST FUND

Is this for real?
I've been waiting a long time for something like this to come through.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 11:10:06 PM

Is this for real?

The BitBay lawsuit has finally been accepted by the Supreme Court and we're currently building our case.

Proof?

We've teamed up with the highest-ranked Lawyers in the United States

Who are they? Proof?
Normandoyle

meow

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 11:15:24 PM

Is this for real?

The BitBay lawsuit has finally been accepted by the Supreme Court and we're currently building our case.

Proof?

We've teamed up with the highest-ranked Lawyers in the United States

Who are they? Proof?

True...I guess we'll see how this one turns out.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 11:16:31 PM

BITBAY LEGAL TRUST FUND

strange association of words here: bitbay and trust, you'll see how legal it is when you lose your fund  Grin

funny the 0.1btc you are asking, I think you are building the fund just for yourself (whomever is behind...)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Normandoyle

meow

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 11:30:53 PM

BITBAY LEGAL TRUST FUND

strange association of words here: bitbay and trust, you'll see how legal it is when you lose your fund  Grin

funny the 0.1btc you are asking, I think you are building the fund just for yourself (whomever is behind...)

It's a scam. Ignore.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5034

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 12:52:56 AM

Here's what the syscoin guys have been doing to the bastard that stole their ICO coin:

How much was the ICO that was stolen?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
DeezCoinz

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:51:20 AM

How much was the ICO that was stolen?

750 Bitcoin
DeezCoinz

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:52:54 AM

BITBAY LEGAL TRUST FUND

It's a scam. Ignore.

Probably correct.

Blog has been removed

Sorry, the blog at bitbaytrust.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.
Normandoyle

meow

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 01:56:45 AM

BITBAY LEGAL TRUST FUND

It's a scam. Ignore.

Probably correct.

Blog has been removed

Sorry, the blog at bitbaytrust.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.

I promoted it and I'm being attacked. I'm pretty ashamed but life goes on. I hope nobody got hurt too bad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: